Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress and sub enjoy a break.
3.6k words
4
18.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She revelled above him as he continued to feast on her; he was unaware that the belt had been slackened off from behind his, now, straining neck. He devoured her glorious cunt as if he had been starved of any such sustenance before. Purring, she observed his face intently; his eyes occasionally opening to look up at her, but clearly blurred in the sheer delight of his task.

She would not allow him the pleasure of her delicious orgasm yet, so, gently she placed the palm of her hand against his forehead and then, more firmly, pushed him away from her. His tongue slurped as it left the wet folds of her beautiful pussy and he swallowed down the taste of her; warming him like nectar as it slid down his throat. Her palm remained against his brow making him look up at her. She held his gaze awhile, her eyes glinting in the dull light of the room. He felt his stomach knot and tighten.

"Now, go - sit in the bathroom until I call you!" She instructed.

He crawled on his hands and knees back into the bathroom as she watched him leave. Moving the bath mat into a central position he sat upon it, cross-legged, head bowed downwards; his back turned towards the door so he could not see her moving around in the bedroom.

She allowed the bath robe to fall away from her body and placed it upon a hook on the back of the door. Moving to her hold-all she removed several items and dressed quickly. She smiled to herself knowing that he would most likely swoon in her presence even more now that she had donned her more governing attire. When she had finished preparing herself she moved towards a large chair in the corner of the room, sat down, and called for him to return.

Shaking with adrenaline and anticipation he crawled back into the bedroom, still on his hands and knees and under her ever watchful eye.

"Come here!" She demanded; clicking her fingers.

Looking in her direction he was stunned and elated at the new items she had dressed in. She sat back comfortably in the large chair, her long legs crossed firmly; clad in sheer nylon hold- up type stockings; her feet contained in beautiful, black stiletto heeled shoes. She wore a rather harsh black leather waistcoat which pinched in around her waist and bellowed out around her full breasts. As he neared her, she uncrossed her legs, purposefully, and he caught a slight glimpse of the gusset of a pair of red silky knickers. He felt his cock surge in a true response. She had scraped her hair back harshly away from her face and looked strangely masculine as she looked sternly down upon him. Her lips had been daubed with her trademark, deep red lipstick which had been moistened and shone slightly as she pursed her lips. She wore a tight leather choker around her neck and he noted how different she looked now to just a few, short moments ago when she had been softly cocooned within the fluffy white robe.

He stopped three feet in front of her and sensed the closeness of her raised foot. Tantalisingly, her beautiful shoe bobbed in front of him. He wanted to worship it but must wait for her command. She so loved tormenting him by making him wait and this moment in time was no exception. She flicked her ankle; teasing him with the closeness of the spiked heel of her shoe. Smiling down at him, then, she pointed her foot forward and pressed the soul against his chest, pressurising him back and shifting his body weight onto his ankles. He felt the heat build in his thighs as the tension in his legs surged through him. Such simple gestures gave such powerful responses in him and he knew that she was more than aware of his discomfort.

She pondered for a while; rocking her foot against his torso; the spiked heel occasionally catching his skin. He wondered if she was taking this time to contemplate his fate or if she was merely toying with him, now. He could never be totally sure. She always remained one step ahead of him. He ached to be allowed to worship her delightful shoe and stocking clad leg, her firm calf looking so delicious encased in the soft, sheer material.

"Lay on the bed!" She suddenly ordered, sharply. "I wish to examine you!"

His heart lurched into his throat. Not expecting her to move from the chair, right at this precise moment, he quickly climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself and lay on his back in the familiar and open 'star' shape. He always felt so vulnerable in this overt position. She had physically bound him in this pose before, but they both knew she needed no ropes or chains to keep him restrained now. Her words and stern look were more than enough to keep him motionless. He wondered if the same fate, the same bondage, would befall him tonight.

She rose from the chair, now towering much taller by at least five inches in her stunning heels and moved to the foot of the bed. She stood centrally; gazing down upon him focussing directly along the length of his exposed body. She observed his open thighs, bare balls and helpless cock fully on display and open to her gaze. She smiled as he watched intently; her red lips curled; her mind clearly clicking into action.

She moved to the head of the bed and adjusted the pillows, positioning one on either side of his head, then raised his arms and hooked each forearm underneath each corresponding pillow, his fingertips almost hooked together behind his head. With his elbows bent, his back arched slightly he could feel his hips tilting upwards accordingly making his penis twitch again. He had no idea why she wanted him in this particular position but revelled in her handling of him. She worked silently; just an occasional purr escaping her lusciously devilish lips.

Returning back to the foot of the bed she reached into her bag again and he could hear her removing something. She moved around for a few moments and then placed a Polaroid camera on the bed beside his leg. Startled, he strained to see what other items she had taken out of the bag but could not see. Quickly, then, she closed in on him and placed a soft blindfold around his eyes; stroking his face to reassure him of her actions and making his head fall backwards again. He could not see a thing; the smallest amount of light trickled in through the edges of the material. Instantly his other senses focussed at a new intense level. He could feel her moving about in the air around him and could, suddenly, smell her scent more acutely.

She returned to her other tools and set about her mission. She switched on a small stereo unit in the corner of the room and he heard some rather moving ambient music fill his ears, stifling his ability to hear her movements quite so clearly. Then, suddenly, he felt new contact against his skin. It felt strange, and, as if she was dragging her fingertip along the skin of his calf up along his leg, over his knee, towards his thigh. An exciting stroke which seemed to coil and turn erratically yet mysteriously over him; stimulating him as it moved over his body. Then, her touch moved up over his hips and stomach, across his torso and chest to his neck and out towards his shoulders. He felt the long, continual stroke against the underside of his upwardly turned arm and then it stopped.

Music filled the room; rhythmical tunes ringing throughout his hazy mind. Next, she was attending to his other leg, the same sweeping touches working and winding their way up and across his body. At one point it almost tickled him and he felt an urge to smile develop at his lips. She did not falter and moved onwards as he surrendered to the overwhelming acquiescent swathe which glowed so deep within him. The music waned as one track ended and another began and he sensed her moving away from him.

She looked down at him, her lips curled in a contented smile; her head tilted to one side surveying him. She lifted the camera and took several shots of him in his ultra prone position. He sensed the brightness of the flash through the material over his eyes and heard the faint whir of the camera being operated. He felt slightly uncomfortable that she could, potentially, exploit him with such incriminating pictures of him in submissive poses but sensed deep down that she would never cause him any such distress, without due cause. It was just another hold she had over him and he had relinquished all his fears of her eons ago.

Next he felt the bed moving slightly and sensed her climbing up beside him. The familiar touch of one of her fingers drew a long time from his testicles and up along his cock to its bulging head. He flinched involuntarily and she squealed a short giggle of delight. She had often tormented him this way for hours at a time, watching him squirm and fluid escape from him but he sensed that torment was not going to happen right now.

Indeed, he was right. He felt her moving until it was clear she was positioned above him. His heart lurched up into his throat as his breathing became thunderous in his chest and his mouth became dry. She was kneeling above him, the crotch of her smooth red panties precariously placed above his partially covered face. She amused herself for a moment, noting his face moving below her as if searching for something. He could sense and smell her sex. It was close. Very close. Focussing in on her like a homing device his nose and tongue reached up to make contact. She lifted her hips, denying him the pleasure.

"If only you could see yourself!" She grinned down at him. "You are such a puppet!"

Hearing her words he let out a deep, long sigh, overwhelmed by the mental imagery his mind had conjured since he had first laid down on the bed.

"My puppet!"

Resting one hand on his ribcage to steady herself, she carefully reached back and removed the blindfold from his face. Before he could blink and readjust to the light of the room she lowered her ample hips down over his face and smothered him. It was the most he could do to quickly turn his face so as not to be suffocated. The scent of her pussy emanated from the red silky knickers and he could feel her heat against his skin through the flimsy material. He so wanted to reach up and hold onto her womanly hips but she had somehow managed to pin his arms under the pillows with her legs. He wondered if she was, in fact, kneeling with the weight of her shins pressing down over the pillows holding his arms so tightly. It did not matter; his inner desire was now roaring within him and being rewarded by the intimate closeness of her once more. With both her hands holding onto his ribs, facing down along his body now, she moved over him, rubbing herself downwards over his face, enjoying the dominance of her decisive position. She purred and released a deep, satisfied laugh as he started to squirm beneath her. She gripped his ribs more firmly; holding his torso down onto the bed with her body weight and suggesting that he should remain still. He struggled again, albeit briefly, but this time she allowed the full weight of her hips to rest against his face.

"Keep... still!!!" She barked.

She looked forwards along his body and watched his cock throbbing in response of his position below her. He was clearly highly aroused and she knew his shaft and balls would be pulsing with a desperate ache by now. She moved her hips forward and allowed him to gasp for breath.

"And....slave.... What am I?" She asked.

Panting and dizzy he was unable to respond. Again, she laughed and squeezed her fingertips into his sides. He wanted to squirm away from her touch but, now, knew not to. She leaned forward and allowed him the full glorious sight of her pussy encased in the dampened, red silk. He reached out to lick along the crotch but she pre-empted his move and quickly flinched away by just the right distance so that his tongue missed its target. He sighed loudly; his ribs dilating and contracting beneath her hands; his head falling back onto the bed, relishing the vision of her full hips and curvaceous form above him.

"Kiss it!" She ordered, sensing his eyes on her and moving her hips back down towards him.

He reached forward and placed a sensual, delicate kiss on each of her buttocks, admiring the sensation of the silk of her underwear against his lips.

She adjusted her position and rose up, standing, her feet placed carefully at either side of him. She reached out to the ceiling to steady herself and looked down upon her creation.

"Such a pretty canvas you make!" She cooed, smiling wickedly.

He motioned as if he might move to look down at his body but, she tutted loudly, making him freeze below her. His eyes traced imaginary lines up along her legs and inner thighs; her red silk clad pussy now looking so distant and mystical, hovering so high above him. She wiggled her hips seductively above and moved as if she may place one of her stiletto heeled shoes directly in the centre of his chest. His brain screamed at him to move instinctively, but he could not. His submission held him firmly in place. Her foot froze millimetres away from his skin and then grazed along it leaving a slight scratch. He sucked in air sharply through his teeth but could not respond in any other way.

"Just a reminder!" She reassured him.

-0-

She moved aside from him, stepping down off the bed and then told him to lie very still and to close his eyes. He followed her instructions and clamped his eyes tightly shut. Next, he felt a strange sticky sensation against his forehead, followed by a stroke of some kind. It seemed so alien to him and he could not fathom what she was doing to him. He ached to be allowed to continue pleasing her but also savoured her attentions over him. He knew she had her reasons for whatever treatment she decided he would undergo at her hands and, secretly, he loved every single thing she had ever made him endure.

Finishing her creation, she told him to sit up, but to keep his eyes firmly closed. As he sat she gently took a hold of his hand and led him away from the bed and into the bathroom. He felt the floor change from the soft carpet to cool tiles under his bare feet. She positioned him in the centre of the bathroom and then moved away from him, leaving the room, leaving him alone.

"Open your eyes, now!" She called to him from the bedroom.

He stood in the flickering candle light of the bathroom and slowly opened his eyes. She had placed him facing a long rectangular mirror and as soon as his eyes focussed he took stock of himself. She had painted tendrils of some type of imaginary plant all over the front of his body, small leaves dotted here and there. He tilted his head soaking up each exquisite detail and then remembered a conversation they had once had, many months ago, when they had likened her ability to dominate him to ivy engulfing a tree. She had not painted in the full foliage details but it did not matter to him. His whole body, except his genitals and face were somehow covered with delicate swathes and coils of greenery. He admired himself, musing how he now looked like her unique and personal version of the "Green Man". He felt tears well in his eyes. She never failed to amaze him and each gesture she made was purposeful and with meaning. Then, he suddenly noticed his forehead. He moved towards the mirror for a closer look. He wanted to reach up and touch his skin but refrained. Focusing, he realised that a delicate word had been transfer printed onto his skin. His eyes welled again, tears blurring his vision, as he read the following word:

slave

Trembling, he reached out and steadied himself against the washbasin as she stepped back into the room behind him. She traced a line between his shoulder blades with her fingers and then scooped up his hand and took him back out of the room with her. The sight of that one, singular word had almost crushed him, such a powerful statement in five simple, innocent letters. She led him back into the bedroom and draped the same fluffy robe around his shoulders and pointed down towards his boots.

"Put those on... we are going outside!"

Shocked and stunned, still reeling and whirling from the evening's events, so far, he had little option but to obey her. She waited, a little impatiently, as he slipped his naked feet into his heavy boots and followed her out through the living room to the front door of the cabin. It was velvety dark outside now and she had somehow located a large torch which she clicked to life. The strong white light illuminated the decking at the front of the lodge and she swept it around checking that they would not to be seen by anyone. Quickly she stepped out into the night air and he huddled after her, feeling ridiculous in the open white robe.

She moved around to the back of the cabin and took hold of his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze to comfort him.

She was easily taller than him now, in her heels, and he felt the physical presence of her as she flicked off the torch and darkness swathed over them both like a heavy blanket. He was surprised by the warmth of the night and started to relax again in her ever present aura.

"Listen!" She said, softly, barely speaking.

He tilted his head and could just identify the hoot of an owl somewhere in the distance. He looked up towards the sky and could see the moon glowing out from behind its cloudy shroud. She closed in on him, then, and pushed him up against the trunk of a nearby tree with her weight of her body. Kissing him gently she breathed a new warmth into him and teased his tongue wickedly with her own.

She reached down, and as his cock hardened against her thigh she reached inside her knickers and allowed her fingers to slide along the outside of her now soaking wet pussy. She raised her fingers to his lips and motioned for him to suck them clean. Again, he was stirred by the taste and intimacy of her closeness. She pressed up against him closer, his hips and shoulders now pinned against the tree as she curled her fingers around the tip of his tongue.

Then, with her spare hand she finally took hold of his now straining cock, gently and sensually stroking it, pushing back the foreskin and allowing the head to swell and throb. He stretched back against the trunk of the tree, revelling in her touch and feeling a fiery surge filling his entire body. She flicked her finger over the tip of his cock and scooped up the glistening pre-cum which she knew would be there. Raising this hand to her own mouth she sucked it clean; as if tasting a culinary creation for seasoning. He felt himself swooning now; so aroused, heady and hungry for gratification.

She moved back and away from him, then, sensing his ache for relief. Next, he felt her hands coil around his waist, from behind, and downwards, again to grasp his cock and balls. One hand cupped his swollen orbs; gently stroking them as the other took a firm hold of his throbbing prick. He let out an audible groan knowing that she was going to work him now but knowing that he must not orgasm until she allowed it. Her hands moved, adeptly, around his shaft, replicating his own desired rhythms and he felt her intensify and loosen her grip intermittently. He strained against his own physical need to release the growing tension inside him. His legs began to shake and he felt light-headed. He could barely breathe. She speeded up gradually, breathing deeply against his ear. He started to fall into a deep succulent wave of euphoria and felt her complete control consume him. Still stroking his balls, she suddenly gasped.

"Look up, slut!" She whispered.

Just as the rush began to rise from the depths of his body; travelling throughout his balls and up along his cock he looked up and saw the majestic vision of the moon emerging from behind the clouds. She continued working him, sensing his rising flow until finally, in a series of enormous spasms he orgasmed and ejaculated high and wide out into the darkness, groaning loudly and deeply with each pumping flow.

12