Weekend Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill gains confidence.
15.4k words
4.71
36.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers

Thanks to all the readers and your votes. I have started the forth chapter, little unsure of the direction I am going to take with it yet. Big thanks to Darlingheart for editing this chapter.

*******************************

Jill took a deep breath, she felt totally relaxed as she felt Joel's chest rise and fall slowly beneath her. Tracing her finger along his stomach she wondered what would be next for them. She was more confident now that she could see him and not cause any problems for her family or herself for that matter. She knew he would probably grow bored with her after a while, he was still young and had his whole life ahead of him. She did enjoy his company though, and knew they would always be close in one form or another. She felt Joel take a long deep breath and could tell he had fallen asleep. He had told her he didn't rest much last night because he was worried about her. While she didn't enjoy making him worry, it was comforting to know he was.

He had called her early this morning to make sure she was okay. She had snuck out of Andrea's apartment trying not to wake her, leaving her a note to call when she got up and explaining where she had gone. She had enjoyed her night with Andrea more than words could express. She had never really fantasized about being with another woman. Well, never might be a stretch, but she had never had even the slightest sexual contact with a woman. They had spent the night exploring each other's bodies and even though she didn't get a lot of rest either she felt wide awake.

Talking with Andrea about Joel and her had made her more confident that they could continue their relationship without getting caught, just as long as they didn't become careless. Her sister Debbie didn't even bat an eye when she had told her she went to see him that first weekend. While their family had always been close, in recent years it was more just getting together with everyone on holidays or big occasions. Her younger sister Teri lived an hour from her and Debbie and was too busy with work and her two daughters to spend much time with them.

Jill felt Joel twitch a bit and it snapped her from her thoughts for a second. She lay still for a minute wanting him to get some more sleep before class. Looking down she smiled at seeing his cock, reached down and lightly traced her finger over it. She was going to have to figure out how to see him more, once every three months was not going to cut it anymore.

Her husband Matt and she had lived their own lives for a while now, but disappearing for a weekend or even a night would get him snooping around. Not that he would ever think she was sleeping with Joel but having an affair with a coworker or something would enter his mind sooner or later. They also had the financial means for him to hire someone to follow her if he really wanted to. He had given her space to try to work this out on her own, he had even been willing to talk about their problems and seemed to want to work at trying to make their marriage whole again. That was something she was unsure of though now. It wasn't just Joel, she just wanted a different life than she and Matt had.

She slid off Joel trying not to wake him and throwing his shirt over her, she headed for the kitchen. Reaching up for the coffee in the cupboard she felt a drop of Joel's cum sliding down her inner thigh. She reached down and rubbed it into her leg with her fingers then brought them to her mouth. She loved how he tasted and felt instantly turned on as she ran her tongue lightly across the tips of her fingers. She always felt aroused when she was around Joel or even thinking of him for that matter. She wondered if it was the fact he was an incredible lover or just that it was someone new, but Steve was new also, and while she had fun with him, it was nowhere near as intense as it was with Joel.

It could be the physical difference between them, but that didn't totally explain it. She wondered if it was the fact that he was her nephew, the forbidden part of it that increased the sexual intensity she felt. She poured herself a cup of coffee and rubbed her face, that last thought had hit a nerve.

Jill heard her phone go off and raced into the living room to answer before it woke Joel.

"Hello." Jill said quietly.

"Hey how are you, everything okay there?"

"Yes, fine thanks, I'm sorry for sneaking out this morning. Joel called sounding worried and I wanted to talk with him before he left for class."

"No, that's fine, I panicked a little when I woke up but then found your note. "

"Sorry to panic you, last night was incredible for me."

"Me too, very incredible. Did you tell Joel?"

"No, I wasn't sure how to broach that subject." Jill laughed.

"Too funny. Well it's up to you when to tell him."

"Thanks."

"My lips are sealed until you tell me otherwise."

"You have class today?" Jill asked.

"Supposed to but I just have to drop off a paper then I was going to get my hair trimmed."

"Great, well Joel is leaving in about an hour so if you would like some company let me know."

"I'll call you when I'm on my way back. Actually, you just want me to pick you up?"

"Sure."

"Great! I will call you when I'm on the way, probably a couple hours from now."

"Sounds good Andrea, see you soon."

Jill went back into the bedroom as she heard Joel stirring and slapped him on the ass.

"Ok sleepy head, time to get up, you're going to be late."

"Ok, ok. Who were you talking to?"

"Andrea."

"She here?"

"No, I was on the phone with her."

Joel reached out and grabbed her cup of coffee and took a sip. "Thanks, very nice of you, where's the sausage and eggs?"

"It's a good thing you're so damn cute." Jill grabbed the coffee cup back as she smirked at Joel. "Get up, coffee's in the kitchen, and yes, I will cook you something if you have anything out there."

"That's ok, I can grab something quick on the way."

"You sure?"

"Yep, going to hit the shower."

Jill finished her coffee while Joel showered then jumped in herself after he had left. She was toweling off when her phone rang.

"Hey, I'm almost there." She heard Andrea say.

"Ok, getting dressed, come on up, I won't be long."

"Ok, see you soon."

Jill was pulling on her shoes when she heard Andrea come into the apartment.

"Hey sexy, in here."

"Hey."

Jill stood and gave Andrea a little hug and a peck on the cheek. She felt Andrea's hands slide around her and pull her tighter as their lips met again more passionately. Jill felt herself become instantly charged and wrapped her arms around her new lover.

"Missed you too!" Jill said, leaning back a bit giggling.

"Mmmm..." Andrea looked into Jill's eyes. "Hoping it would be like this."

"Like what?" Both were gazing into each other's eyes and swaying back and forth a bit.

"Just wondering this morning if it felt right last night because of all we had talked about, or if it was the alcohol maybe, but I now know it was neither."

They gently kissed as their hands roamed over each other, Jill felt at ease about her new found friend and this definitely felt right to her.

"Couldn't agree more."

"Well we should go before we end up in bed." Andrea tapped Jill on the ass as they both laughed.

"Not such a bad idea."

"Mmmm." Andrea winked as she turned to the door.

They walked down to the parking lot and Jill stopped, her mouth falling open as she saw Andrea reach for the door of a black Mercedes

"Are you kidding me?"

"What?" Andrea said smiling.

"A Mercedes!"

"Get in will you."

"You got a sugar daddy somewhere?"

"Cute," Andrea said laughing. "Only child of two surgeons has its perks I guess."

"Ah, I see."

"I got a full scholarship to college so my dad gave me his car as a present, it's not new."

"Surgeons huh, so you're not following in the footsteps of your parents?"

"No, no way, they are both crazy busy, more my mom actually, not much time to actually enjoy life. I'll be okay with just psychoanalyzing people." Andrea laughed.

"Guess you're having a ball with my situation then."

"Oh yes! You just became the subject of my Thesis."

"Quit." Jill felt herself blush and covered her face.

"I'm kidding." Andrea said laughing. "I'll be sure to change your name though, if I do use you."

"Not funny!" Jill reached over and playfully squeezed Andrea's thigh.

"Kidding!" Andrea reached down as she drove and squeezed Jill's hand.

They made small talk for a bit and Jill decided to run her thoughts earlier by Andrea.

"Can I get your opinion on something?"

"Sure."

"This morning after I was with Joel, I was thinking about how turned on I get with him or even when I just think about him." Jill looked towards Andrea and hesitated a bit.

"And the question is?"

Jill felt nervous about what she was going to say. "I'm not sure if it's just him, if it's because it's something new or if it's the forbidden part of it that turns me on." Jill was looking out the window afraid to look at Andrea.

Andrea felt a chill run down her spine and felt herself blushing as she heard Jill utter the word forbidden. That was it, wasn't it, why she thought it was hot yesterday when it clicked that Jill was sleeping with Joel.

Jill looked towards Andrea and noticed her face was flushed and could tell her mind was going a mile a minute. "You ok?"

"Yea... yes, sorry just thinking about what you said. What do you think it is about it that turns you on?"

"Wow! answers my question with a question, you've already got this Psychologist thing down!"

"I'm sorry." Andrea burst out laughing.

"It's ok, tough question to answer I guess."

"No, I can see how the taboo part of it would be a turn on. Did you fantasize about Joel before that first weekend with him?"

"No, not really, I always thought he was good looking, more so in recent years. I never really thought about him sexually though."

"How is being with him different from being with Steve?"

"I thought about that. I have fun with Steve, but it's not as intense as with Joel. I thought maybe it was the physical difference if you know what I mean."

"Got ya."

"This too weird to talk about?"

"No, not at all, I find it very interesting."

"Sorry, just not anyone I can talk to about this."

"Don't be silly, I like that you're comfortable enough with me to talk about it." Andrea hit the turn signal and pulled into the parking lot in front of the salon. "Sorry, times up for this session, that will be two hundred please." Andrea laughed as she held out her hand.

"Smart ass!" Jill said slapping her hand.

They walked into the salon and were greeted by a flamboyant guy who stretched his arms out towards Andrea.

"There's my beautiful girl." He said as he wrapped his arms around her."And who is this, your sister?" He said as he looked toward Jill.

Jill laughed as he pulled her into the hug with Andrea.

"David, this is Jill, a friend of mine."

"Well, very nice to meet you Jill." David pulled her hand to his lips and gave it a little peck. He turned, waving them to follow.

"He's gay!" Andrea whispered quickly into Jill's ear.

"No kidding." Jill said sarcastically as she followed.

She sat behind them as David ran his fingers through Andrea's hair. "Just want the ends trimmed today boyfriend."

"A trim! Oh girl, what am I going to do with you? I can't pay the bills with just a trim!"

"No, you're not turning me blonde, so forget it."

"Blondes have more fun, just ask Jill." David winked as he looked Jill's way.

"She is a wild one!" Andrea said laughing.

"Oh really! Please tell."

"You're so bad!" Jill felt her face flush red and looked down.

"I'm kidding David. Jill is actually Joel's Aunt."

Jill looked up to see David bent over with his hand covering his face. "No way!"

"David has a little crush on Joel." Andrea said turning back towards Jill.

"No crush honey, I just want to sleep with him."

Andrea and Jill burst out laughing. "Oh my!" Jill said covering her mouth.

"Sorry Aunt Jill, you have one hot nephew there." David said as he started doing Andrea's hair.

"I'll be sure to tell him you think so."

David winked at Jill as she picked up a magazine and started flipping through it. She would look up now and then and noticed David kept looking at her. They all talked while he finished up Andrea and Jill thought he was kind of funny.

"Ok Aunt Jill, your turn!"

Jill looked up to see David addressing her as he looked at Andrea in the mirror from behind her.

"My turn?"

"Yes." David walked over to her and pulled her chin up and began running his fingers through her hair. "I like the style, fits your face but you could use some more color and maybe some highlights."

"I agree." Jill heard Andrea say as she got up.

"Gee thanks guys!" Jill said wrinkling her nose at them.

"Oh come on." David said. "I will make you look five years younger with very little effort."

"Deal!" Jill said as she started walking to the salon chair and began laughing.

Andrea laughed as she took Jill's place in the chair behind them. She started reading a magazine as she heard Jill and David talking about what he wanted to do. They all made small talk, and she busied herself texting back and forth with Derek while he was in class. She was dying to let him in on her new sexual adventure but would wait until Jill gave her the okay. She figured Joel would be alright with Derek knowing about him and Jill. He would never say anything, and it would actually make it easier for them to meet up if they didn't have to hide it from him anyway. She also knew they would be able to have some really wild times if all were involved.

She looked up at Jill as she heard her giggling, probably at one of David's inappropriate jokes. She started thinking about Jill and Joel together and became instantly turned on again. She wasn't sure what it was that got her so hot, well she did, it was that they were related, but most people would react the opposite wouldn't they. She wondered if finding out about Jill and Joel had triggered some repressed feelings she had of her own.

Her thoughts went back to the summer vacation she took with her family just before she started college. It had been a tradition for them to spend a week in Florida with all her aunts, uncles, and cousins for as long as she could remember. It was always a lot of fun, they had a big family and all got along well. It helped that they were all well off enough to get their own place and weren't all bunched together in one condo or beach house.

On previous trips, she would spend more time with her cousins, swimming, boogie boarding, and sometimes babysitting the younger ones when the adults would go out at night. That year she gravitated more towards the adults or would spend time alone walking on the beach or reading. Her aunts and uncles were all pretty cool, and were eager to hear of her college plans. Her Uncle Mike was the only one she ever really spent time with alone over the years. He was her dad's youngest sibling, mid thirties she guessed back then, he had always been her favorite. They would always swim out into the ocean, farther than anyone else in the family would dare. He had taught her how to snorkel and they spent many vacation days searching the clear water for sea life.

That last summer something happened that changed how she looked at him though. She was on the beach watching a couple of her younger cousins while their parents had gone off for a few hours to golf, shop or whatever. One cousin had cut his foot on something in the sand, it wasn't a bad cut but she thought it should be cleaned at least. His brother was playing football with some friends nearby so she asked the brother to watch him while she ran to get something. They were close to her Uncle Mike's and Aunt Sandy's beach house so she went there to see if she could find a first aid kit. She went through the back and as she entered she could hear voices down the hall towards the bedrooms. After a few more steps she realized it was her aunt moaning. She remembered how she froze, feeling panicked but also curious. She crept in further as the continuous moans grew louder. Peeking down the hall she saw her Uncle Mike kneeling at the end of the bed, his head buried between her aunt's spread legs. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched her uncle.

Andrea!" David's voice pulled her from her thoughts. "Wake up girl, what do you think?"

Andrea looked towards Jill who was turning to her from the mirror. She ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed her face trying to clear her head.

"Wow! I like." Andrea ran over to Jill and looked into the mirror with her.

"Not too much?" Jill asked.

"No, not at all, it's subtle yet very nice."

"I like it." Jill slid out of the chair and gave David a big hug. "Thanks sweetie, you're fabulous!"

Jill and Andrea smiled at each other as David clapped his hands together with excitement.

Jill paid for both of them much to Andrea's protest, then they each gave David a kiss on the cheek and headed for the car. Inside Jill flipped down the vanity mirror to check out her new color and felt Andrea's hand slide between her legs and begin massaging her through her jeans.

"Little frisky?" Jill said turning towards Andrea as she felt Andrea pull her in and begin kissing her wildly. Jill's hand slid under Andrea's skirt and she moaned into her mouth as her fingers slipped over her moist panties. "Damn, you are feeling frisky." She said pulling back momentarily.

Andrea could only moan into Jill's mouth as she felt her fingers slide over her moist outer lips. Andrea looked down breathing heavily as the two caught their breath.

"Sorry, not sure what came over me." Andrea said, wondering if Jill could tell she was hiding something.

"No, you can attack me anytime you like."

"Mmmm." Andrea winked at Jill seductively. She ran her fingers over Jill's hair. "I think the boys will like the new look!" She said trying to clear her head.

"You think?" Jill said looking back into the mirror. "Not too drastic is it?"

"No, not at all, and no offense but it does make you look younger."

"I look younger? Yes I am very offended by that!" Jill smiled and tapped Andrea on the shoulder as she started to back out.

"So where to now? Back to the apartment for a quickie before the boys get home?" Andrea said smiling.

"Just what the doctor ordered." Jill squeezed Andrea's upper thigh just as she heard Andrea's phone chirp.

"Here read it. I don't want to kill us." Andrea said handing Jill the phone.

"It's from Derek, he says don't forget I'm leaving tonight for home."

"Ooops! I did forget."

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, he has been planning on going home to see a friend who is coming home for the weekend. Thinking that's a make sure you're back here before I leave so I can get a little text." Andrea laughed.

"You need to go now? You can drop me off and I can get lost."

"No, he is in class until four, so we're ok." Andrea started thinking as she drove.

"You're sure? You look like you're distracted all of a sudden."

"No, just thinking naughty thoughts."Andrea knew exactly what she wanted but was hesitant to say it.

"Hmmm, please tell!"

"You, Joel and I, alone for a night, could be interesting." Andrea said after a long pause.

"Oh my!" Jill felt herself getting wet at that thought.

"You game?"

"God Yes!"

"Mmmmmm." Andrea moaned out smiling devilishly at Jill.

"He's really ok with you sleeping with Joel?"

"Yes, it's not like we do it a lot, and he always knows."

"Going to tell him it was a threesome when he gets back?"

"Hmmm, been thinking about that actually. You think maybe we should let Joel tell him about you two?"

"Why, will it freak him out?"

mikexx33
mikexx33
54 Followers