Weekend Away Ch. 04

Story Info
A romantic weekend turns into something devious.
901 words
4.13
15.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your naked body rolls on top of me, pain shoots through my sore nipples.

You growl "Are you ready bitch? I need you NOW!"

Your knees roughly push my legs apart and you thrust your hard cock into my pussy. My pussy is sore, but still wet enough to take you. I am so tired and not thinking, I put my arms between us and try and push you away.

You grab one wrist then the other in your strong hands and pull them above my head. I instinctively thrust my body up to try and throw you off. You grab my ear with your teeth and bite hard. You tightening your grasp on my wrists. I gasp in shock and this gives you the chance to push your cock in deep and push my hips into the mattress.

I am not thinking but I continue to fight when I can barely move. I try to throw you off, but you are unmovable. Your cock hard and deep inside of me, your hips pinning my hips to the bed and your hands holding my wrists down.

I can't seem to stop struggling even though it is futile. You are expending no energy keeping me pinned and are laughing at my efforts. This makes me angry and rebellious; I continue to fight. Somehow I manage to get a hand free, and lightly scratch your face.

You slap my face. I am shocked into stillness; you have never done this. I am scared, maybe you don't love me. What if all you really want is to possess and control me? To have my feelings for you stem from fear instead of love. I start to question your love for the first time. My mind goes over all the reasons I usually feel loved, and I discount all of them.

You gain control of my stray hand and grasp them tightly, painfully. I go wild and struggle even harder than before, tears start running down my face. I am in emotional pain and angry. I am so frustratingly ineffectual. I just want to push you off of me, I want to push you off of me and shove something up your ass so you can feel as helpless as I do.

As always it feels like you can read my mind, because you ask if I want to hurt you. I yell yes as I try to throw you off again. You just laugh at my helplessness.

You bend your head down, and bite one of my nipples hard. It hurts, there is no pleasure in the pain

"You can imagine it all you want BITCH, you will never act. Because your body is MINE, your mind is MINE. Do you understand BITCH?" you say.

I am silent. You bend down and bite my other nipple, waiting for me to answer. I bite my lip. It hurts, my nipples are so sore from yesterday.

You look up at me, and I see the threat in your eyes. You start to pull my nipple up with your teeth and I quickly yell yes. You pull your mouth off my breast, the teeth scraping gently but painfully as they come up.

You say in a very soft voice "Yes what BITCH?"

I can't answer, I am only allowed to say yes or no, and anything else will anger you.

You smile and say "You can clearly learn BITCH. NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION COMPLETELY."

I try to shrink back into the bed as I give my answer. "I am yours."

Finally I can't fight anymore. You growl in satisfaction and fuck me hard until we both cum. You push my hips back down and grind against me, it stimulates me and I continue to cum. You finally stop, I lay there gasping.

We both know your bringing me to orgasm is another form of control. Proof that you own my body, in both pleasure in pain.

You own me on a deeper level now, physically and mentally I will always be yours. You whisper to me, you own me, and you could easily repeat this at any time.

I feel defeated and drained and resigned to waking up to another day of being used. It scares me that I also feel happy, I am too exhausted to explore this thought further. We both fall asleep with you on top of me.

It is morning, I smell food and coffee. It smells so good, I am starving. My body is sore from being used so harshly. You sit on the side of the bed and all my muscles tense. You gently touch the side of my face and say my name.

I look up in surprise. You tell me you love me, and that we are done with the roughness. You prop up pillows and help me sit up. You hand me a cup of coffee and my favorite breakfast. You keep up the gentle touches as we share breakfast.

You keep repeating how much you love me and appreciate me. You tell me you are sorry if at any point I doubted your love.

You tell me that now we really are going to the bed and breakfast to enjoy the rest of our time together, but first you want to cuddle for a while and soothe my body. I am the luckiest girl in the world.