Weekend by the Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
A young couple, the inn keeper and the gardeners.
2.9k words
4.28
28.4k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast Ash and Catherine drove to the village to have another look around and when they got back they had a swim in the lake. Toby was working in the gardens again and Ash made his wife take her top off and show him her breasts.

Old Reg watched from the kitchen window with his binoculars again and formulated his plan for what he considered to be fair retribution.

After lunch on the balcony Ash started getting sleepy. He simply couldn't keep his eyes open and had to go to bed. Catherine had agreed to take down the dishes from lunch for old Reg and when she entered the kitchen he closed the door behind her.

"So your old man's asleep?" Reg asked, leaning back against the closed door. He looked menacing with his folded arms and stern brow.

Catherine's heart started pounding. "Umm. Yes he's asleep, but-"

"Yes, well I put a little something in his orange juice to help with that," Reg cut in. He motioned to a doorway that led down to the basement. "Come on down and we'll have a chat about how you've been teasing my boy."

"But I-"

Catherine's plea was cut short by the old man taking an iron grip to her arm and forcing her through the door. There was a stairwell and a room with two beds and a TV set on a dresser. Toby was sitting on one of the beds but as Catherine was pushed onto the other one he got up bobbing his shoulders and looking back and forth from his father to Catherine excitedly. Catherine's heart was in her throat. She was petrified and unable to get a sound out.

"Now, personally I fully approve of attractive young women sunbathing topless but it looked an awful lot like you and that man of yours were deliberately trying to tease young Toby here. Am I right?"

He was indeed right and Catherine knew the look on her face was answering his question. She couldn't lie to save her life.

"We didn't mean any - harm," she managed to stammer, sobbing a little.

Old Reg smiled. "And there's no harm done either! As long as the young fellow isn't left - well - shall we say - high and dry!"

Toby was staring at Catherine's legs. She had on a short lace skirt and it was hiked up displaying her panties. She tugged it down as she edged back against the wall. She thought about screaming for help.

"The nearest neighbour is half a mile away and your man wouldn't wake up if a bomb hit," Reg said easily, as if he had read Catherine's mind. "The only question is do you want it rough or are you going to co-operate?"

"Co-operate with what?" Catherine sobbed. She knew what was about to happen though and her mind was ticking over the possibilities. If she fought she would probably be hurt and there was no way to run with the only avenue for escape being the stairwell where the old man was sitting.

"Please don't hurt me," she pleaded, looking from the old man to the young giant standing over her.

"He's not going to hurt you," Reg said calmly. There was even a hint of warmth and compassion in his tone. "Just start with taking your top off like you did out there."

Reg motioned for Toby to step back and he did so, giving Catherine some room to breathe.

"Now, let's see those nice boobs," he the old man said, putting his glasses on and moving a little closer beside his boy.

Catherine expelled a ragged breath and took another. She then lifted the top she was wearing over her head and exposed her breasts. They shuddered upon her next breath and she sniffled a tear.

"Go on, boy," Reg said, prodding Toby forward, and the child giant shuffled close to where Catherine was cringing in the corner. He then bent down and reached forward, feeling Catherine's right breast.

His hand was coarse but his touch was gentle and Catherine couldn't help the sparks flittering through her body as he carefully felt her other breast and rubbed his thumb over the nipple.

"That's it, boy - she likes that," Reg urged, and Toby grinned back over his shoulder then turned back to concentrate on what he was doing.

"Lie down," Reg said to Catherine. "All the way down, flat on your back."

She complied immediately and when she did Toby's attention returned to her legs. "Oh god," she uttered as the boy's eyes lit up and he folded up the front of her skirt.

Catherine's knees were trembling together. She couldn't look down at her body but she felt the coarseness of that hand against her inner thigh and then pressure against the crotch of her panties.

"Pull them down, boy," that raspy old voice said and Catherine for some unimaginable reason lifted her butt so her panties could be removed more easily.

"That's it, now spread her legs and lick her," old Reg instructed, and at that point Catherine's mind blurred out of focus.

She felt her legs being parted and then there were fingers peeling the lips of her pussy open. There was a snuffling, grunting sound and suddenly there was a tongue slicing into her. She clung to the cotton blanket beneath her body and stared at the ceiling. The weight of the giant lying down on top of her forced the air from her lungs and then there was a fumbling of fingers between her legs and she was being penetrated.

"Oh god," she moaned out loud as she felt the size of the young gardener's penis.

He worked it in and out forcefully, penetrating deeper and deeper until Catherine felt the head of the thing pressuring her cervix.

He was finally pressed against her down there and he started humping her wildly. He was jerking and thrusting awkwardly and the depth of his penetration was hurting but Catherine still felt an orgasm beginning to build.

All too soon the big guy was ejaculating though. He was clamped between Catherine's legs convulsing and groaning in ecstasy while powerful bursts of cum were gushing. He finally stopped writhing around and his body slumped a little but Catherine could feel that his penis was still quite firm.

Her orgasm had ebbed away unsatisfactorily but the guy resumed thrusting and it began to build again. He was moving with less urgency and his action was smoother. His penis had softened just slightly and its penetration wasn't hurting anymore.

Catherine began lifting and grinding against his thrusts but just when her belly was beginning to tighten towards her climax he let out another caveman like howl and jammed his fully erect member to the hilt - again causing enough pain to ruin the building sensations for Catherine, and all she could do was brace herself while she was being flooded with his second deposit of semen.

Toby got up and followed his father upstairs. Catherine was left lying there used and beginning to sob again. She sat up and found her top and panties. She pulled them on and crept up to the kitchen where she could see out the window that both men appeared to be getting ready to do some work in the garden. She rushed upstairs and got in the shower with semen running down the inside of her thighs.

She washed it away and closed her eyes to the feel of her panties being pulled down, and then to the feel of that tongue and of the huge penis being forced into her.

Her fingers vibrated against her clit as she felt the giant thrusting deep and hurting her, and that illusive orgasm quickly resurged and thumped through her belly.

****

Catherine cuddled up to her husband's sleeping body and woke when it was dark. A few minutes after turning the light on there was a gentle knock at the door and she opened it to find a tray of food and the form of the old gardener vanishing back into the kitchen.

Catherine was hungry and the food looked good. She imagined her penance had been paid and felt confident the food wouldn't be drugged or anything.

Later that night with Ash still sound asleep Catherine wore a t-shirt and panties and took the tray of dishes down to the kitchen. Her t-shirt didn't quite cover her panties and they were little lace ones that she usually wore to tease her husband. She put the tray on the sink and turned to see Toby standing in the doorway to the basement. She looked down at herself, plucking at the bottom of her shirt, then she looked back up at Toby.

She walked over to him and he stepped aside to let her pass. He then followed her down stairs to where the old man was sleeping on one of the beds. She sat down on the other bed and scooted back as Toby knelt beside her. He immediately felt her breast through her shirt.

"You have to be more gentle this time," she whispered. "Can you be very gentle for me?"

Toby's grin broadened and he nodded.

****

On the morning of their third day at the Lakeside Guesthouse Catherine woke up between her husband and the guesthouse proprietor. She shook her husband and when he opened his eyes she told him - "I want to go home now."

"Now?" he said, yawning.

"Yes - right now. Come on let's get up!"

An hour later they were back on the highway with the lake vanishing in the rear view. And after a quiet morning of travel Ash asked - "So we're good now?"

He glanced with a cheeky smile.

"Yes we're good," Catherine responded quizzically. "Why?"

"Well you know how you were saying you always wanted to try sleeping with two men. And you know how I did that for you even though it was kind of weird with another guy in the bed?"

Catherine smiled through her blush. "Yes. So?"

"Well, we'll be coming up to that rest stop soon and I've always wondered how it would feel to get a blowjob through a hole in the wall."

Catherine laughed. "Well, that guy might be there again if you're lucky."

"Yeah, sure - but I was sort of thinking you might like to do it for me. I don't think I could come at another guy down there - pardon the pun."

"Well, I guess I could," Catherine said a little shyly. "Although you have to promise more weekends away without that stupid cell phone!"

Ash had a big grin. "I promise."

A little later the rest stop came into view with one car parked. They pulled up and waited. There was a woman in the car and after a few minutes a man and young boy came from the men's toilet.

"Come on," Ash said, leading Catherine down the path.

"Okay, but go in and make sure there's no one there."

Ash checked and then pulled his wife inside. She went into the stall and closed the door. Ash unzipped and fed his cock through the hole. It was an incredible sensation to feel the warmth of Catherine's mouth and he gained an erection instantly.

She giggled. "Wow - that's impressive!"

The hole was big enough for her to lick and suck his balls a little and she did that while stroking with her soft little fingers. She brought Ash along and had him surging towards climax when a fat guy in shorts and a t-shirt appeared at the door to the stall.

Ash was startled by his presence but it was too late and he started cumming hard.

"You all done there?" the guy asked. He was feeling his cock through his greasy shorts, thumbing the head and working it.

Ash backed out of the stall and saw the fat guy feed his cock through the hole.

There was a moment where time paused and then Ash came out of shock and was about to tell the guy to forget it. But the guy suddenly gripped the top of the wall.

"Awe fuck yeah," he groaned, and he pressed his gut hard over the hole trying to get his full length through.

Ash backed away and stayed at the wash basin listening to the slurping and sucking sounds until the guy let out a loud groan that signalled he was finally ejaculating.

He walked past Ash and out the door. Catherine then appeared from the stall smiling through her blush.

"Fuck me," Ash exclaimed shaking his head in disbelief and she just smiled more.

There was semen all over her face and in her hair. It was smeared from one of her eyes and there was a strand hanging from that cheek. It was incredibly thick and not really running at all. There was a thick glob almost covering her top lip and as her head turned slightly Ash saw where one of the spurts had landed in her ear and was hanging from her earring down into her hair.

"Some of it's from you but it's mostly his," she uttered.

"There's no paper towel or anything," Ash said. The dispenser on the wall was broken and hanging open.

"That's okay," Catherine said. "I don't mind actually."

"What -- you-?" Ash didn't know what he was trying to ask.

"Just check no one's out there until we get to the car. After that I don't mind if someone sees me," she went on shyly.

Ash checked. "No one's there," he said and he led his wife back up the path just as someone pulled into the car park.

A young couple got out of the car and they both went to the toilets.

"If he comes back first you could drive past slowly and let him see me," Catherine said. "Is it still really obvious that it's cum?"

"Blatantly obvious, love! Even in your hair, and I can't believe how thick it is on your face."

She pulled the visor down and checked in her mirror. And just then an old pickup truck rolled in off the highway and pulled up right beside them. There was a bearded man driving and he was alone.

Catherine squeezed her husband's hand. She was shaking a little and blushing deeply. Her window then lowered slowly and Ash saw her other hand was on the door rest with her finger on the down switch.

Ash couldn't see the man's face but he saw his upper body turn then he groaned -- "Fuck yeah." Which made Catherine's blush deepen even more.

The young couple were coming back together but were parked on Ash's side and a fair distance away. There were long moments of silence while they got organized and finally back in their car.

Catherine's lips had parted slightly and the glob of semen from her top lip had seeped a little and was stringing between them. She rubbed her lips together and worked that glob into her mouth, licking at it and then swallowing at the taste of it.

"Been down to the hole eh?" the guy in the pickup asked.

"Uh huh," Catherine uttered, glancing up at him and squeezing Ash's hand even harder.

Some of the cum had dripped from her face and she touched it with her other hand, wiping it around a little in the cleavage her dress was offering. She then undid a button, and then another. And she opened her dress away from her tits.

"Try not to get any on the seat though," she said to the guy as she looked back up at him.

Still without seeing his face, Ash then watched the guy get out of his truck and poke his dick through the window with his fist closed around it and stroking fast.

Catherine edged closer to him and lifted her chin while opening her mouth, and she held her dress away from her tits and kind of thrust them upward.

The guy's hand was suddenly still and he aimed at her face.

The first rope of cum slurped from her chin directly up the centre of her face, covering her nose and spurting up into her hair. The next pulse went right into her mouth and then he aimed a few spurts at her neck and breasts. He had produced a healthy load and he squeezed the last of it out and shook it from the end of his dick to land in Catherine's lap.

And just as he started to bend down the window raised and Ash started the car and backed out. He sped back to the highway and after a moment turned to meet Catherine's smile.

She was rubbing her lips together and tasting the guys cum. There was a huge splotch on her forehead and her dress was wet where she had covered her breasts without doing the buttons up. There was a wet mark on her lap between her legs where it had soaked in there but there was a jelly like glob in the middle of that spot.

Catherine laid her seat back and rested facing her husband. She tugged her dress up a bit until her panties were visible.

"In case you want to show me to any more road workers," she smiled and closed her eyes.