Weekend Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
2.4k words
3.43
37.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers

After her experience a few weeks ago Tina had been quite reluctant to go out by herself. She couldn't forget the feeling of helplessness that she had felt when the stranger had raped her and then disgraced further her by pissing all over her. Still, the oddest part was that a tiny portion of her had enjoyed it. Tina had liked being taken by this man, her body had certainly responded to it, and now she was left wondering what it all meant.

She finally decided that it was ridiculous, nothing bad had ever happened to her previously during her countless trips camping, she shouldn't stop doing something she loved just because she had one, albeit horrible, bad encounter. As she packed up her car she decided she would go to nearby Cape Henlopen State Park, it was a family park right on the beach and she knew she wouldn't have to worry about anything. She would have to sacrifice her enjoyment of being nude in the sunshine, but being safe and anxiety-free was definitely worth it. She threw her tent, sleeping bag, and other supplies into her car and headed down the road.

About two miles before the park Tina drove through the quaint town of Lewes and decided to stop and grab lunch and a few food items at the local convenience store. Pulling into the pot-hole ridden parking lot, she swung her purse over her shoulder and headed inside. Being a touristy beach town had its ups and downs, but Tina felt that one positive was that a little store like this had basically everything. Oreos? Check. Toothbrush? Check. Beach chair and wheeled cooler? They had that too. She grabbed some crackers, cheese, and a gallon of water, in addition to a premade sub and a bottle of coke from the cooler by the check-out. Glancing up, her breath caught as she stared into the very very recognizable face of the clerk, also known as her rapist.

"Well hello. I've been waiting for you to notice me, I was a bit hurt that you didn't notice me as soon as you came in," he said with a slow devilish grin. "I wasn't sure I had left enough of an impression on you."

Tina couldn't even begin to form words. Should she run? Pay and then leave the store and call the police? Grab the closest weapon and stab the bastard? Or thank him for giving her the best fuck she'd ever had?? Ignoring that last thought, Tina decided in the interest of safety to play it cool, try to pay and get out.

"I wouldn't worry about impressions," she said hesitantly, "it's not every day that something...interesting like that happens." She didn't want to say anything to make him angry. It didn't seem to be an issue with him, even though she realized as her eyes lowered that every inch of his body was toned and muscular. His t-shirt looked sewn on, and he could have reached across the counter and grabbed her in a second.

"Well I hope there are no hard feelings, unexpected sex is one of those really great surprises, like getting the last piece of cheesecake from the bakery or finding out that the IRS accidentally overcharged you and is paying you back a grand." He grinned at that, his eyes roaming up and down her body as he threw her items into a bag.

"Right, well, it was certainly unexpected." Tina said as she grabbed her purchases and walked to the door, every ounce of her body trying to hold back from simply fleeing the premises. Outside, she let out a huge sigh, getting in her car and locking the doors instantly. She tried to relax as she pulled out of the parking lot, wondering what to do. He hadn't been at all threatening this time, just incredibly good looking, with those intense eyes. What woman could ever be free of them? She wanted to go to the cops and tell them everything, but part of her was glued to the seat of her car. She had liked it, even if just 10% of her, it wasn't justice if she had moaned with pleasure while he slammed his cock into her, it wasn't deserving of 20 years in jail if her body had squirmed in ecstasy while his hot pee had drenched her, was it?

"Fuck it, I'm just going to forget it, enjoy my trip, and hope to never see the asshole again," she thought to herself, peeling out of the lot and onto the road before remembering the pesky local cops and slowing back down to 30. She checked a few minutes' later and got directions to her campsite. She was happy she was the last of the row, her lot hidden back in the trees. Hopefully this way she'd have a bit of privacy and not be totally annoyed by all of the little kids running around with Frisbees and baseballs and all sorts of noise creating devices that were better left at home. She pitched her tent with ease, having done it so often. Within an hour her entire campsite was up and organized and she decided to change into her bathing suit and walk over to the beach.

It was a glorious time to be on the sand, nearing 7:00 in the middle of summer is just one of those magic hours. The sun was beginning to set, casting a golden hue over everything, but it was still 80 degrees outside. Tina decided she better wander on back to her site so she'd have time to build a fire and make herself some dinner before it got dark out. She got back to her tent and before she even knew what was happening someone grabbed her from behind and forced her inside.

"Hel------!" her scream was cut off by a hand roughly slapping over her mouth, forcing her to bend over and then expertly tying her hands to her feet so she couldn't move without falling over. Tina didn't even have to look at her assailant, through her panicked haze she knew who was in her tent, an intense eyed stranger who would do anything he wanted to her without thinking twice.

"So what do we have here?" she heard him say, "A little girl still lost in the woods? Only this time you're wearing way too much clothing." He said with a laugh, referencing her little bikini, wet and tight on her skin. She felt something cool touch her and felt fear race through her body when she realized it was a knife.

"Please don't hurt me," Tina begged, "You know you don't have to. I won't tell anybody, please I swear!" She started to cry as he slowly traced the knife over her skin. Suddenly he moved it lightening fast and she screamed, only to realize he had cut the string of her bikini top. He used the knife on the bottoms too, then threw it aside, smacking her ass once as if to make if officially obvious to her that she was now bent over naked and helpless.

The next thing she knew something else cold was rubbing over her, a bottle of wine she had brought. Tina heard him pop the cork and swallow some down, and then shock came over her as he shoved the head of the bottle inside her pussy. It wasn't terribly wide but it was cold and unexpected. He started fucking her with the bottle, Tina could feel wine splashing out into her pussy, filling her with liquid. He bent the bottle up a bit so more wine filled her, and then pulled out the bottle. He was on his knees now, his face pressed up against her crotch so he could suck the wine out of her cunt like it was a punch bowl. His warm breath and licking tongue began to make Tina's body ache, he was slowing licking all over her, getting the last tasty bits of merlot. Abruptly, however, he stopped and left the tent, leaving Tina to wonder what in the hell was going on and how on earth she was going to get out of this situation.

She didn't want to move, fearful that he would be angry and hurt her. So she just stayed bent over, her back and legs aching from the position, until she heard footsteps returning. "Holy shit, I can't believe you were telling the truth!" she heard a man say. It was a voice she didn't recognize and her body became paralyzed with fear.

"Come on, guys, would I ever let you down? Isn't that the tastiest little ass you've ever seen? I mean, it just begs to be fucked and this bitch likes it." She heard her stranger say.

"Oh God," Tina thought, "What is going to happen?" She felt a hand grab her roughly, then several more. They pushed her just a bit but it was enough to make her fall over onto her sleeping bag. Tina looked up and felt a crushing wave roll over her; three huge men were staring back at her, or rather at parts of her. "Please, don't hurt me. You don't need to do this, please just let me go," Tina begged, officially freaking out now. "I don't want this, let me go!" She hoped that contradicting the stranger's comment about her liking it would turn off the other men, but it just seemed to turn them on.

"Shut up, bitch" one of the said while grabbing her. He cut her ties and forced her on her knees, the other one coming behind her to hold her in place. Next thing she knew his cock was being shoved in her mouth, it was at least 6 inches soft, and while he pumped it in and out of her, forcing her head further on it grew to almost nine hard inches. Tina gagged and coughed as he fucked her mouth, the other two men roughly squeezing her tits and fingering her. Tina finally couldn't breathe and she bit down, causing the guy to yell and slap her face. She fell back and he pinned her down, shoving his cock inside her. She screamed in pain, she had never had someone this big inside her, it felt like he was ripping her. He furiously pounded her tight little vag, gasping with pleasure.

"Come on man, you can't be the only one to have any fun." Said the other guy. The whole time her stranger just watched, lightly jerking his on cock, waiting his turn.

"Fine, just give me a second" said the man fucking her. Grabbing her shoulders he pulled her up to his chest, and then lay down on the floor so she was straddling him. "Well, come on, her ass is right there!" he said with a laugh, holding her down to his chest so her asshole was exposed.

"No!!!" Tina screamed, horrified at the thought of anal sex. It was too late; she felt a hard cock attempt to penetrate her virgin ass, the pain unbearable as he stretched her open. Finally he spit on her to give himself some lube and shoved his cock inside her, only stopping when his balls hit her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Tina was screaming and crying as the two men fucked her, trying to set up a rhythm. The pain in her ass was so bad, and at the same moment her stranger stopped watching and came over, pushing his dick in her face and attempting to get it in her mouth. He forced her mouth open and Tina found herself plugged with cocks in every hole. As the pain lessened in her ass she began to gasp, as the feeling of the two cocks alternating inside of her was absolutely incredible. She went from crying in pain to crying with pleasure in less than ten seconds, starting to move her body with them and vehemently sucking on the cock in her mouth, using her hand to jerk it off at the same time.

"Oh fuck yeah, just like that" said her stranger, grinning down at her. "Suck that fucking cock, you whore." As he said the words Tina felt that she wanted nothing more than to milk his dick dry and she doubled her efforts, watching his eyes cloud over in pleasure, he stiffened and then forced her head the whole way down on his cock, shooting his cum down her throat as he groaned. The other two were still fucking her and her body was begging for release, the sensation was too great for her to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" said the guy in her pussy and he pulled out, shooting his cum all over her tits. Tina continued to grind her hips onto the cock filling her ass while he got on his knees so she could clean the cum off his dick with her mouth.

"That's it, clean that cock off for daddy, "he said, smearing cum all over her face. Tina felt the man behind her tighten his grip on her hips and then he yelled, filling her ass with cum before pulling out. Tina's body was trembling with need, every hole had been filled and yet she hadn't orgasmed, it was torture. She lay down and starting rubbing her fingers over her clit, the sensations had taken her so close to the edge. She saw the intense eyes that had haunted her dreams loom over her, and she just nodded. She felt his hot piss hit her pussy while she rubbed it, and then felt the other men follow suit. Her pussy was being drenched in hot pee as she felt her orgasm begin to peak, Tina screamed in ecstasy as she came, her clit and pussy overcome with sensation from her hand and the fountain of piss tingling every nerve. She collapsed as the waves of her orgasm continued to rock her body, a messy pile of cum and piss and trembling muscles, unable to form a single coherent thought.

Tina woke up some time later, realizing she must have passed out from exertion. Her three "rapists" were gone. She realized that the wine was sitting near her, and she grabbed the bottle, taking a swig before remembering the last place it had been was inside her pussy. Remembering, she pulled the bottle out of her mouth, and swirled her tongue around the rim.

The End.

mrlnbt
mrlnbt
4 Followers