Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers

Through the crack in the door, I was staring right at my sister's bare backside. Emily pressed her cheek against Michelle's thigh and winked at me.

She moved her head back to the front, giving herself an eye-level view of Michelle's crotch. I couldn't see her face. Michelle's naked ass was between us. Emily let the skirt drop, covering her head.

There were a lot of things going on under that skirt. Michelle was moaning and yelling as a result of them. Emily's covered head was very active. Whatever Emily was doing with her mouth was having a tremendous effect on Michelle. She would grab Emily's head and thrust her hips convulsively. Other times, she seemed to be leaning against Emily for support, her body weak and trembling. Sometimes, it seemed she was trying to do both at once. One of Emily's hands had disappeared under the skirt, and something very wet was going on. I could hear slippery noises.

Suddenly, Michelle's hand flew up to cover her mouth, muffling the scream with tightly cleched fingers. Her whole body shuddered and Emily shuddered with her, Michelle's other hand pressed against the back of Emily's head.

Michelle smiled dreamily and unfastened her skirt, freeing Emily's head. The two of them joined Laura on the bed. She was lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide and her fingers playing between them. Michelle and Emily crawled up to lie on either side of her.

My sister and her roommates began slowly carressing and kissing each other. Their hands and lips went everywhere, fingers searching, tongues probing. While I watched, those girls took each other in every way a girl could possibly be taken. My own body was responding to what they did. As Laura was licking Emily's ass cheeks, I had my nipples twisting in my fingers. When Emily was under tickle attack by the other two, all three girls writhing together in joyful abandon, I had two fingers buried deep in my pussy and my clit was suffering a tickle attack of its own from my thumb. When Michelle buried her face between Emily's legs and fingered Laura's pussy at the same time, it was just too much for me.

I picked up one of the shoes from the bottom of the closet and pressed the heel against myself. I was humping the shoe and fiercely fingering my clit. I kept my eyes glued to the action on my sister's bed. "Hookers," I whispered. "Whores!" The words added heat. The knowledge of all those men fucking those three girls over and over again brought my excitement to a fever pitch. The sexual energy overwhelmed me. These girls were pure sex and I was able to share it. The naughty little boy was gone. I was a very naughty little girl, watching naughty big girls, anxious for my turn.

It ended too soon. After a few strained grunts, some powerful, throaty moans and one shrieking squeal, the three girls had worn each other out. My own muffled squeak was lost among the noises of ecstasy from the bedroom. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, the best show I'd ever seen. Now I had to wait for the curtain.

I was extremely satisfied and a little trembly. I was also a bit sleepy, but I was still stuck in the closet without any clothes on. I wasn't the only naked girl in the room, but I was the only one who didn't belong. I had to wait for the others to fall asleep.

It didn't really take that long, but I was trying not to fall asleep myself. Watching them cuddle up, warm and cozy, under the covers, was difficult. As they murmured softly together, their eyes closed and their bodies relaxed, my own body responded as it had before. Fatigue seemed to grip me. The Sandman was becoming insistent.

Finally, I could wait no longer. Michelle was not yet snoring, but she seemed to be sleeping. Emily and Laura lay on either side of her, snuggled up against her, their fingers twined together on Michelle's belly. I crept out of the closet, opening and closing the door as quietly as I could. I made it to the door and outside without incident, but my heart was pounding. The fear had brought me fully awake again.

I went to Emily and Laura's room. I seemed to have their permission to sleep there, and Michelle believed I was in there already. I crept in slowly, still feeling naughty, still afraid of being caught. Knowing that I was in the bedroom of prostitutes, I wanted to snoop around. But Emily had covered for me with Michelle. I had never even spoken to her, and she had protected me from my sister. I felt obliged to leave their privacy intact. I owed her that much.

I crawled into their bed, pulling the covers over me. It was nice to be in a real bed again. I loved the feel of the sheets against my bare skin. I was required to wear very modest pajamas back home and Michelle had insisted that I sleep fully clothed and change every morning when she got me up. Just in case she had early morning or late night company, she wanted me decently attired. I had never slept naked in my entire life. I snuggled into the soft mattress, feeling the cloth slide across my body, luxuriating in the feeling, enjoying my own nudity. I had never been naked for so long at a time.

I thought about that for a little, and gradually realized that my clothes were still crumpled on the floor of Michelle's bedroom. No matter how careful I'd sneaked out of there, the game was up if she found them.

I had to get up and go back to Michelle's room. I was able to creep inside quietly, without disturbing them. Very slowly, I crawled across the floor and found the pile of clothing. There was little light, but I managed to identify my pieces by touch and separate them from Michelle's and Emily's and Laura's garments. I crawled back to the door, dragging the clothes carefully behind me. I was almost home free, and I got careless.

I stood up quickly and slammed my head hard against the underside of the doorknob. There was a metallic clang from the doorknob and a loud wooden thud from the door and doorframe. As I eased out the door, wincing in pain, rubbing my head and with all my clothes in my hands, I could see three startled pairs of eyes watching me from the bed. Two of those eyes were very angry.

I closed the door and went back to bed. I went to sleep, dreading the morning. Wednesday had been the most eventful, life-changing day I'd ever experienced. What would Thursday bring?

Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers
12