Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers

He was folding his pants, and draping them over the back of the chair when I forced myself to take a role again. He had his thumbs hooked into the waist of his boxers, but I stopped him.

I was going to keep him in his shorts for a little. I remembered how Aztec had wanted me and Emily to stay in our panties so he could play a little. It had gotten me pretty worked up and I thought I could try it on Richard. I was eager to see his cock and feel it driving inside me. I was his whore and I needed him on top of me, pounding me, stabbing me, impaling me with his cock. Instead, I had him sit on the bed. It didn't matter what I needed. I had an obligation to do this right. It was my turn to play.

His boxers were a light blue colour, and stretched high and tight by the cock under the cloth. I stepped close to him and used my knees to push his legs apart. I pressed my body tight against him. With my hands on his head, and my fingers in the little bit of hair on the sides, I pulled his face against my tits. I rubbed his lips across my nipples. They got hard immediately. I brought one leg up onto the bed, and pressed my knee against his cock, massaging the stiffness.

I turned around and sat down on that cock. It felt great. He was so hard. He wanted me. I wanted him. I started to grind against him. His arms circled my waist and his fingers started playing on my belly, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. I grabbed his hands, brought them upwards and planted them firmly on my tits. He squeezed my breasts, and hard. That was a lot better. His cock was throbbing against my ass. He was definitely enjoying this. I was doing good. It was time to make it personal.

I stood up and straddled him. I put my arms around him and held him like a lover. That hard, masculine pressure was right on my pussy now. His hands were on my ass now, which was just fine with me. I continued to ride him.

"How does that feel?" I whispered in his ear. I kissed his temple and pulled his head against my chest again. I dragged my lips and tongue across the smooth top of his head.

In his other ear, I whispered to him again. "I love a bald man. I always had a thing for Captain Picard."

When I figured he was ready, and I couldn't wait another moment, I pulled myself from his lap and had him lie down in the center of the bed and take his shorts off.

When that hard cock sprang to attention in front of me, I had to force myself to be professional. The thing was so godammed beautiful. It was stiff and rigid like a rod of steel, but made of living, throbbing flesh. I could scarcely believe it would soon be inside my body. It was such a feeling of power, knowing the effect I was having on him and the degree of his desire for me. I tried to ignore the effect he was having on me. I was Crimson. I was a professional.

Emily had instructed me to always go to the bathroom and get a warm, wet washcloth to bathe the client's hardware before beginning any full contact sexual activity. Her advice was designed for a hotel room, however. I excused myself and ran down the hall, searching for a bathroom.

When I found it, there were large hand towels and enormous bath towels, but washcloths were not to be found. I had done my best, so far, to pretend to Richard that my awkward actions were simply a personal style and that I really did know what I was doing. But when I returned to the bedroom with a soggy wad of toilet paper, I wasn't fooling anyone, not even myself.

I did what I could to rub that wad over his package. I made his cock shiny and wet and even prettier than before. The smooth skin was stretched tight over the hard muscle inside. The pink, rosy mushroom cap head was perfectly sculpted. The proud, manly missile extending gracefully from the thick patch of hair was engineered to trigger the feminine yearnings within me. I heard myself whimper as it pulsed beneath my fingers.

This was what I needed right now. Emily had taught me that I loved pussy. The mysteries hidden demurely behind a girl's softest lips were a delight to discover and explore. I was now firmly and forever bisexual. But a man's cock was a special treasure and nothing could match it.

I unwrapped the condom and placed it into my mouth. I had been extremely impressed when Michelle had rolled a condom onto her client using only her lips and I had resolved to learn the technique. During the long hours I waited for this party, I had used one of my sister's dildoes and every condom I could find to practice. I had gone through more than thirty of them, but as the protective latex went on with smooth and practiced grace, I was glad I'd made the effort.

I was so intent on utilizing my new skill and so pleased at the results of my first real test, it took a moment for me to realize: There was a cock in my mouth. I was giving my very first blowjob. Emily hadn't taught me how to do this part and the dildoes couldn't critique my performance. I was on my own.

I knew that I wasn't really supposed to blow, so I tried sucking instead. Richard seemed to enjoy that a lot, but the condom was starting to come loose, so I switched to licking. I licked it up and down and around. It was exciting. I got to touch and play with a real cock. I used my tongue to explore its shape and all the tiny little details of its construction. My inspection was very thorough. In the meantime, my fingers were learning all they could about his balls. My curiosity was insatiable and my fascination with the subject matter was intense.

My research was over too soon. I was having more fun than I could ever remember having before, but Richard was begging me to stop. He wanted to fuck me.

"Okay," I said.

I flopped down next to him on the bed and spread my legs. I thrust my hips back and forth and made some animalistic moaning and grunting sounds. I hoped I didn't seem too eager.

"Come on in," I invited.

He was on me a moment later, his chest pressed to mine, his eyes staring into my face, and his cock fiercely searching for my pussy. I used my hand to guide him. Emily had instructed me that this is usually necessary, but for me it was just an excuse. I wanted to touch his cock again and to feel it going through my fingers as it slid home.

His cock found my pussy. I could feel myself opening for him as he entered me. Penetration, I thought to myself. "Coitus," I whispered. "Intercourse." Technical terms for this natural act were running through my mind as his cock pushed deeper and deeper.

Thought became impossible. He went into me as far as he could and immediately withdrew, only to slam back into me again. It was overwhelming. I thought I was going into shock. I was sure I was going to pass out. It felt so godammed good!

I'd had plenty of orgasms before. Emily's talented tongue had put me in orbit the night before and I had long known the best ways of pleasing myself with my fingers, but those paled in comparison with the explosion that rocked my body as Richard nailed me to the bed. My soul was melting in the heat of extreme pleasure.

I rode out the wave and fell back into myself. A strange croaking noise came out of my throat. Reality came back into existence. Richard was still pounding me, harder and faster than before. He was in a frenzy.

My second orgasm took me by surprise. Richard gave a hoarse cry and thrust himself as deep as possible into my pussy and I was lost. As Richard's body went rigid and stopped thrusting, my legs wrapped around his waist and gripped him tight against me. Together we trembled. The Universe swirled around us, spinning and shaking and shining.

It took longer to reassemble myself the second time. I was still panting a little and covered in sweat. Some of it was Richard's. I unwrapped my legs from his body and he withdrew. I was tired and hot and at peace, but I couldn't rest yet. It was time to be the professional.

It was part of my job to dispose of the condom and clean up the client. That was the way Michelle ran her operation and all her girls were expected to follow procedure.

In all my practicing, I had only concentrated on putting the condom on. I hadn't thought about removing it afterwards. I made a real mess of it, literally. I spilled the stuff all over my hands and chest. It was a little sticky, but I didn't really mind that. I just rubbed it into my skin like a lotion, but I was embarrassed at my all-too-obvious lack of experience.

Richard laughed at me, but not unkindly. He thanked me and told me I was one of the best he'd ever had. I didn't believe him, but it made me feel a little better. We went back downstairs. He told me a couple of lawyer jokes on the way.

The auction was long over. I could hear sounds of sex being made nearby, but I didn't investigate. Richard was leaving, so I saw him out. I was still naked, but it was getting pretty late, so I accompanied him outside to his car and waved as he drove off. I didn't figure anyone would be out and about at that hour.

When I went back inside, I went into the living room and saw Michelle kneeling on the floor, giving a blowjob to a guy in one of the easy chairs. I was past the point where this would have shocked me, but it was still something I had never seen before. I sat down in another chair to watch. I like to watch.

*****************

The next morning, I was sitting in the back of my parents' car, on my way home. I was surprised to realize that I was actually looking forward to it. It had been an eventful weekend. I had learned a lot about my sister and a lot more about myself.

Michelle had invited me to come and stay more often and had promised to visit herself soon. Emily had kissed me goodbye and invited me to write to her. I'm pretty sure Laura was glad to see me go.

I was pretty tired. We had been up late. After the party had come the clean up. We'd had to pack everything up and put it back into storage. I hadn't even had time for a shower. I was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt and some socks. I wasn't wearing any underwear and there was dried cum on my chest and hands. I was letting myself feel like Crimson for a few more hours before I had to be Karen again.

I was glad to be going home. I needed to be Karen again. I needed to find out just who Karen was. I would be on summer break soon and I would have some choices to make, choices that had frightened me just a few days before. I had thoroughly enjoyed the last few days, and I had nearly 3000 dollars to show for it, but I was no longer sure that I wanted to make that my way of life.

I would have other opportunities to test those waters, if I wanted them, and one obligation. During the early morning clean-up, Michelle had told us all that we need not worry about changing the bedding or emptying the trash or doing the dishes. The house belonged to her friend Fritz, and he would be sending his staff to do a full cleaning in the afternoon. She told us we had to compensate him for lending us the house and for assisting with the guest list and we had two choices on how to give that compensation. Half of the money earned at the party would be given to Fritz to cover his cleaning expenses, or each girl who had been at the party would schedule a complimentary, all-night date with Fritz within the next two months. The vote was unanimous. We would keep the money.

Michelle was going to help me set up my date with him, and would drive down to pick me up on whatever weekend I was able to arrange. In the meantime, I could rediscover who I was and remake myself if necessary. The future looked brighter and more real than ever before. I could finally envision a time when my parents would no longer control my world. There were choices available to me and I had the strength to make those choices. I was going to be just fine.

Cybotic
Cybotic
601 Followers