Weekend Cuckold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,844 Followers

He hurried back to the kitchen and added the ice to the drinks as fast as he could and carried them out on a tray where he saw that Frank had moved his chair closer to Julie and rested his big hand on her thigh.

Julie was still intensely reading the handbook as Sam passed out the drinks and asked Julie. "What are you reading?"

Julie was trying to finish a paragraph and didn't reply verbally but took Sam's hand in hers and held him tight as Frank laughed and said. "Julie's reading something that you don't have to be concerning about."

Julie finished reading and was still holding Sam's hand and pulled him close as he leaned down and they kissed as she finally replied. "Honey. Would you get the pretzels off the refrigerator for us to snack on?"

Sam retrieved the pretzels never getting a reply from Julie and walked back out to the table and found Julie gone. Sam looked at Sam who immediately said. "Julie went to put her book away and to change into something."

Sam sat at the table and Frank was eager to talk and stated the conversation and said. "Sam. You shouldn't be embarrassed practicing this life style because I've met a few white husbands' who felt the way you do when they actually got involved."

Sam replied. "I've really been surprised with my wife because I didn't expect Julie to be so eager to get involved."

Frank started to laugh and replied. "The wives are always eager once they get the green light from their husband's. I haven't seen a wife yet that wanted to quit because she didn't like the lifestyle."

Frank continued. "Julie seems to like the lifestyle but she has been worried about you. She seems to think you're very unhappy because she hasn't heard any encouragement from you."

Sam asked. "What do you think I should do to let her know that I'm not unhappy?"

Frank replied. "With my experience I find that the wives feel guilty if their husband's don't. Verbally give them encouragement in the presence of their boyfriend. Julie is just like other wives and for example, they like to hear their husband's make suggestions for the evening."

Sam said. "I get really excited thinking about Julie having sex with another man but I guess I expected to be involved a lot more."

Frank replied. "This is your chance to get involved and let her know you enjoy watching and seeing her being aggressive and taking charge in your relationship. This lifestyle involves many sacrifices from you as the husband which might be humiliating to you but that's the emotional high you got involved in this in the first place."

Frank added. "All three of us are involved in this for different reasons and your fantasy is being Julie's cuckold so you have to let her know that you want to be her cuckold."

Sam replied. "What should I tell her?"

Frank said. "Sam. It may humiliate you to be honest with your wife about your desires and your fantasy but you have to swallow your pride and let her know what you want."

Sam said. "Do you think Julie will stop feeling guilty if I tell her what I want to see her do with you?"

Frank replied. "Sam. Julie wants to please you and she is waiting to hear you give that approval to her so she can start pleasing you and fulfilling your fantasy. Julie will expect you to give me approval as well to help her fulfill that fantasy."

Sam sat thinking about Frank's suggestion as Julie walked into the room wearing a tiny black transparent baby doll without any panties. Julie spun around so Frank could get a good look at her and instead of going to him she walked over and sat on her husband's lap giving him a kiss and putting her arm around his neck.

Frank was giving Sam good eye contact to see if he was going to carry out what they were just talking about. Sam was massaging his wife's thigh and feeling how soft she felt and kissed her arm and near her neck giving her tiny little bumps on her neck.

Julie was still kissing her husband and looking into his eyes with a babyish expression on her face. Sam finally said. "I bet Frank would like to get a better look at you in your little baby doll, would you like to get up and dance for your boyfriend?"

Julie gave him another kiss and replied. "Baby. Frank's going to want to do other things if I get him excited with a dance."

Sam kissed her shoulder again as he replied. "Honey. Frank's definitely going to want to screw you tonight."

Julie replied. "Is that what you want Frank to do?"

Sam swallowed hard and said. "Honey. I'm really getting excited thinking about watching Frank screw you with his black cock. From now on I want you to decide when you want to screw Frank. You never have to ask for my permission because I love to watch. If you're horny and want a black cock inside you than I think you should screw him as often as you wish."

Sam glanced at Frank and said. "Frank. You have my permission to screw Julie anytime she allows you because I'm her cuckold and I love her very much."

Julie was kissing her husband's face and said. "Honey. What about you? Do you still want to have sex with me or are you happy watching Frank make love to me?"

Sam had to think about this question and knew they would want an answer and finally figured out something to say and replied. "Honey. I'm excited watching you screw your boyfriend and want you to be horny and fresh for him when he is here. I'll screw you only when you or Frank allows me."

Julie was surprised to hear Sam's answer and said. "Baby. Would it be more exciting for you if I only allow my boyfriend to make that decision?"

Sam swallowed his pride and glanced at Frank and replied. "Frank. I'll wait until I have your permission to screw my wife and that will include the time you're not here."

Julie kept kissing Sam's face and whispered. "Baby. Frank told me this would excite you because most of the men love it and I'm sure he will allow you to screw me when he's not here."

Frank could hear Julie whispering and he could hear what she had just told Sam and sat with a grin on his face and knew the fun of this swinging relationship was just the beginning.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,844 Followers
12