Weekend Discipline

Story Info
Tom has to poo, but wife makes him take a dildo first.
1.1k words
3.76
120.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amypussy
amypussy
72 Followers

"Oh please Anna! Please, please?" My husband Dan pleads with me. We have been playing various games, for some time. We both enjoy Dan's desire to be submissive.

Every Friday night Dan comes home from work, and for the entire weekend, he goes along with various humiliations. He seems to be very tolerant. When ever I think I'm being too severe, he reveals later, that he feels he needs tougher punishment. I am happy to oblige.

Its Sunday night, Dan has been waiting since last Sunday night to release his bowels. That's right, seven days. He started out, holding shit just over the weekend, but he enjoys the sensations of having to wait so much that I have decided to make him hold his bowels all week long.

"Oh please let me come Anna, please, I'll do anything you want...anything."

"You nasty, little jerk off... you want, you want, you want....well, I am sick of your whining you dirty little shit holder!"

Tom hangs his head in shameful glee. He has been wearing a chastity belt since Friday night. It secures his little dick very tightly. His balls are held in a strap below, and his ass is left uncovered. I have used him several time a day, as an oral sex machine. Making him bring me to orgasm several times over. He has not had the chance to have any thing touch his cock all weekend. The chastity belt is equip with a hose, for urination, so the belt never needs removing for any reason. Tom is a very good sissy bitch, naughty boy, toilet slave...you name it, he does a very good job at it.

"How does it feel to hold your shit for seven days, shit boy." I ask.

"Very dirty, I want to let it out, but I don't, to please you Anna."

"You are not going to shit, until I tell you, you can."

"Thank you, Anna." Tom says sheepishly. He sits on the floor, because he is not allowed to sit on any furniture on the weekends. Some times Tom shivers, or his body spasms slightly. I know that he really enjoys these sensations, and savers them.

"Tom, you nasty little shit holder, your gonna have to get fucked in your ass...I'm sorry to say... with all that shit your holding." I say. I have never tried this before, and I'm not sure how he is going to react. I however, am really going to enjoy this very perverse act, and have been waiting all week to bury a huge dildo in my sissy husband's packed asshole. "Go get my strap on, Tom..."

Tom's body quaked, and he nearly fell over, onto the carpet.

"Ohhh no...oh, I've been an bad boy...Anna, please don't be mad...I just...you...just made me... Anna, I came in my chastity belt, I'm sorry Anna, please don't be mad, I didn't mean to, I didn't even touch it..." Tom babbled his excuses.

I really could care less, with the ass pounding he is about to relieve, his little prick is the last thing I care about. However, I can't let this act go unchastised. "You are a very bad boy, and I am going to have to punish you! How many days has it been?"

"I haven't been allowed to shit in seven days."

"And what is going to happen now?"

"You are going to fuck my asshole."

"And then when are you gonna shit?"

"When you tell me too."

I take my time getting the piece on. Tom already knows to get his asshole ready, and lubes up while I'm fixing the strap on.

"When are you going to get to shit, Tom?" I ask again.. I'm right behind him.

"When you tell me too."

At this point, I'm sure he is too constipated to shit on command. He probably won't be able to move his bowels with out an enema.

"Spread your ass, Tom." Tom reaches around to show me a sweaty, swollen, pink asshole, tensely puckering. I already have the bulbous head of the shaft pressing into him.

I can feel his body shaking in anticipation.

"Tom" I say, "Do you want this cock up your ass.?" I have trained Tom how to respond.

"Y...ye...yes....please fuck me...really hard Anna, please. Tom sounds almost inhuman, or maybe like a human pig. I sink the silicone dildo.

"Oh, holy SHIT!!!" Tom howls.

I stroke the dildo back and forth, and so far, it looks surprisingly clean. When I sink the dildo to the hilt, I can feel a certain resistance, but I work into him, the resistance gives way, and after a few minutes, I'm in full swing.

"Oh my g_d.....fffffuck!.....ohhhh mmmmy ggggg_d!!!!"

"Your Asshole's... not as dirty as I thought...I'm gonna fuck it so hard, your not gonna be able to shit for another week...you nasty...shit holding...sissy bitch." Of course, it's a fake dick, so I can fuck him as long as I want. Tom screams, off and on for about ten minutes, when I get board, I ask him how it feels.

"Very full, and verrry deep, I love it and I want more, please." Tom is trained so well.

After about ten more minutes, I get tired, and pull the dildo out of my husband's packed

Asshole. He flopps over, onto the floor, huffing like an animal. I think to myself: He is going to be one predatory prick at work this week. And it's true. The meaner I am to him "at play", the more of an edge he has at work.

The dildo has quite a bit of shit on it. Of course, I give it to Tom to wash. He is very neat and clean, and does a good job.

"Tom, I need a good ass rimming." All that ass fucking turned me on so much, my pussy is drooling and throbbing. I lounge at the edge of the couch with my legs bent towards my chest. On all fours, Tom's warm tongue goes to work as expertly as ever, caressing my ass hole with his tongue, and massaging my clit with his hand. In his bent over position, air escapes his ass, making loud flapping noises. "You dirty pig." I say, digging my heals into his neck, If you don't quiet that fuck hole, I'm going to stuff something in it, to keep it quiet!"

Tom doubles up on his ass licking rhythm, and then wiggles his tongue deep into my asshole. The distraction works, and I forget about the plug, while a warm wave of pleasure crashes into a deep orgasm.

At about 8 pm. Tom gets his enema. He is finally able to shit. I can only imagine what relief it must have been. After he showered, he came and kissed me gently, and thanked me for our "play".

I told him, next week: diapers, nursing, and some gentle discipline, for the bad boy!

amypussy
amypussy
72 Followers