Weekend Fun Ch. 3

Story Info
Coed gets dirty with Aunt & Uncle.
2.2k words
4.49
144.9k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blou83
blou83
111 Followers

Weekends with my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Wayne were fast becoming the highlight of my college years. I was becoming very addicted to the sex I was experiencing at their home. I found myself increasingly eager for the week to be over so I could stay with them.

Sometimes I would be thinking of them and what we had done the previous weekend or what we were planning on doing the coming weekend and I would get so horny that I would have to leave class and go to the girl's room and finger myself to get some relief.

I loved staying with them because I could be so "dirty" there and it was O.K. I had the freedom to be naked the entire time I was there. Actually we all stayed naked almost the entire weekend. Uncle Wayne loved for me to walk around naked so he could watch my big tits bounce when I walked. And I loved for them to be naked too. Anytime I wanted Aunt Cathy's tit, I simply reached for it and it was soon in my mouth. And I loved seeing Uncle Wayne's cock, erect and throbbing, too. I couldn't wait until Friday afternoon so I could go to their house. As soon as I walked in the door, I started removing my clothes. We would greet each other with lots of hugs and kisses, lots of rubbing and touching of each other's bodies. We would usually sit down for a light dinner and a glass of wine. By the time we had finished eating our dinner it was time to go to the den. Here we would sometimes watch a "dirty" video. Most of the time we couldn't make it through an entire movie without fucking. It had been an entire week after all. And we needed it bad.

Sometimes Uncle Wayne would ask me if I had been a bad girl during the week. If I told him yes, then he would tell me that I would have to be punished. I knew what to do. I would go to the bedroom and put on a skirt and blouse and white panties that I had there. The blouse buttoned up the front, but all the buttons except a couple had been removed, so my big tits were falling out. The skirt was rather short, and the panties were white cotton. I would stand in front of Uncle Wayne and he would tell me that since I had been a bad girl that I would have to have a spanking.

"Pull your panties down, sweetie" he would tell me.

I would reach under my skirt and pull my panties down around my knees.

"Now, lay across my lap" Uncle Wayne instructed me.

He was sitting on the sofa, so I would lie down across his lap, my big tits falling out of my blouse. He would reach down and pull my skirt up exposing my ass. He would pull my panties down a little more then he would start rubbing my ass cheeks. My pussy was pressed against his leg. With his other hand he reached down, grabbed one of my tits and started rubbing it. This was feeling pretty good so far. Then suddenly I felt him raise his hand from my ass cheeks then just as suddenly I felt it smack against my big bottom. I cried out more from the shock, than from pain. Again his hand raised and smacked my ass. Harder this time. I felt my ass cheeks start to burn. Again and again Uncle Wayne spanked my ass. It was burning pretty bad and I knew my ass cheeks must be reddened.

"Uncle Wayne, please stop. I can't take any more," I cried out.

"I'm sorry my sweet niece, but you were a bad girl and I have to punish you" he replied to me. "It will be over soon".

He started spanking me harder and faster. I felt my pussy rubbing against his leg. That felt good. I pressed it down harder grinding it onto his leg. Even though my ass was burning, my pussy was feeling good. With each swat of his hand on my ass I would press my pussy on his leg, so that the burn on my ass didn't hurt so bad. I was getting close to an orgasm when all of the sudden he stopped.

"That's enough for now, baby doll" Uncle Wayne told me. "You just lay still though so Aunt Cathy can take care of you".

Aunt Cathy had come into the room to watch my spanking. She walked over to us and kneeled down. She started rubbing on my ass.

"Oh, baby girl, your ass is so red. I know it must hurt. Let Aunt Cathy make it feel better" she said to me.

I wasn't in any position to argue. I just continued to lie across Uncle Wayne's lap. He was rubbing my big tits as Aunt Cathy rubbed my ass. My pussy was getting hot and instinctively I started humping it on Uncle Wayne's leg. He soon moved his hand under me and found my pussy. He slid a finger between my pussy lips and started rubbing my clit.

Aunt Cathy had worked her way between my legs and found my pussy hole. I felt her slide a finger up into it. Slowly she worked it in and out. I was starting to hump a little faster.

Aunt Cathy pulled her finger out of my pussy hole and slid it up my butt crack until she found my ass hole. She started rubbing around it with her fingers, which were covered with my pussy juice. This was something entirely new to me. No one had ever touched my ass this way.

I gasped from the sensations that were coursing through me. Uncle Wayne continued slowly rubbing my pussy. I felt Aunt Cathy's finger pressing into my ass hole. I was so horny that I couldn't resist. She had my butt cheeks spread apart and soon had her finger up my ass hole.

"Ohh! Ohh! That feels so good Aunt Cathy! I like your finger up my ass hole! Ohh! Ohh! Yes! Yes! Finger my ass Aunt Cathy, Finger my ass!" I cried out in ecstasy.

"Ohh Uncle Wayne rub my pussy. Yes! Make your niece's pussy feel good Uncle Wayne." I cried out to him. "Can you see what Aunt Cathy is doing to me, Uncle Wayne? Can you see what she is doing to my ass hole?" I asked him.

"Yes baby doll, I can see what Aunt Cathy is doing to you. Do you like feeling her finger up your ass, sweetie? Uncle Wayne asked me.

"Oh Yes Uncle Wayne I like it a lot. It feels so good" I replied to him.

"Fuck it sweetie, Fuck Aunt Cathy's finger. Feel it moving in and out your ass hole. Yes, baby feel her finger fuck your ass hole." Uncle Wayne was telling me. "Yes, that's a girl, hump that pussy, hump it".

"Finger fuck her Cathy, Finger fuck your niece's ass". Uncle Wayne was telling his wife.

I was humping harder and faster now. Uncle Wayne's hand was rubbing my pussy and Aunt Cathy was fingering my ass hole. I couldn't get enough. My tits were bouncing like crazy. Aunt Cathy was working her finger in and out of my ass hole. It felt so good!

"I'm cumming Aunt Cathy. I'm going to cum on your hand Uncle Wayne," I yelled out to them. "Yes, Yes, here it cums. Here it cums. Ohh, Ohh, My pussy is cumming." I felt my pussy juice start flowing out and I was still humping. Uncle Wayne was rubbing my clit good. I collapsed across his lap as my orgasm exploded. Aunt Cathy slowly pulled her finger out of my ass hole and Uncle Wayne removed his had from my pussy. They let me lie there across his lap, my big bottom still exposed, so I could enjoy my orgasm.

After a few moments they rolled me over onto my back. I lay there with my tits and my pussy exposed. I had never felt anything quite like that before. That is one thing I loved about staying with them; we could try anything. Aunt Cathy was between my legs, looking at my pussy. I loved letting them look at my naked body. She reached up and started petting on my pussy. Then she moved up so she was kneeling between my legs.

"I'm going to eat your pussy baby doll" Aunt Cathy told me. "Spread it open for me".

I spread my legs to open my pussy lips and offered my cunt to her. She bent down and pressed her lips to my pussy lips. I felt her tongue slide between my pussy lips, finding my clit. Her tongue slid back to my pussy hole then back up to my clit. Uncle Wayne was rubbing and sucking on my tits. I could feel his cock pressing into me. It was so hard! I was humping my puss against Aunt Cathy's face. I loved seeing her face buried in my pussy. This felt so good, but I needed some cock.

"Uncle Wayne, I need you to fuck me" I cried out to him. "Please, Uncle Wayne, I need your cock in my pussy".

Aunt Cathy raised up from between my legs, pussy juice dripping on her face. "Fuck her Wayne, give your sweet niece some cock" she said as she licked her lips.

They raised me up and I straddled Uncle Wayne's lap. I looked down and saw his big cock throbbing. I reached for it and guided it to my pussy. I rubbed it between my pussy lips, against my clit, then to my pussy hole. Slowly I moved downward, taking his cock into my pussy inch by inch. Uncle Wayne had reached around to grab hold of my ass, and my big tits were bouncing against his chest as I worked my pussy up and down on his big cock.

Aunt Cathy was beside us on the sofa. She leaned over so I could take a titty into my mouth. I sucked on her tit while Uncle Wayne pumped his cock in my pussy. I put one arm around Uncle Wayne's shoulder for support and reached out to Aunt Cathy's pussy. I slid my finger between her pussy lips and found her clit. I heard her moan as I started rubbing it.

For a moment I reflected on the picture that we made. Here I was straddled across my uncle's lap with his cock in my pussy, my big tittys bouncing against his chest, my hand between my aunt's legs, fingering her pussy. Wow!

In just one evening I had been spanked, had my ass hole finger fucked, my tits played with and sucked, my pussy ate and fingered, and now I had a cock in my pussy and I was fingering a pussy. How's that for entertainment.

I was so excited. I could feel my orgasm starting. I could tell that Aunt Cathy was starting to cum. She was humping harder and faster on my hand.

I started humping on Uncle Wayne's cock faster and faster. I continued working my finger in Aunt Cathy's pussy.

"I'm cumming sweet baby, Aunt Cathy's cumming" she moaned loudly.

"Yes, Yes Yes, make me cum sweet niece, make your Aunt Cathy cum. Oh! Oh!" She cried out as I felt her explode on my hand. Her pussy juice flowed out onto my fingers as she collapsed beside of us.

Now I placed both hands on Uncle Wayne's shoulders for support and started humping hard and fast on his cock. My big tits were bouncing hard. He had hold of my ass cheeks with both hands.

"Uncle Wayne, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your cock," I cried out as I began to feel my orgasm.

"Yes baby, cum for Uncle Wayne, Make your Uncle Wayne cum sweetie."

He told me. "Ride Uncle Wayne's cock baby doll, ride my cock."

"I'm going to shoot my load baby doll. Uncle Wayne's going to shoot his load in your sweet pussy. Do you want your uncle's cum in your pussy sweetie?"

He asked me.

"Yes, Uncle Wayne, Yes. Shoot your load in my cunt. Fill my cunt up. Please Uncle Wayne. Make your niece's pussy feel so good. Cum in my pussy!

I was begging him.

"I'm cumming Uncle Wayne, I'm cumming. My pussy juice is cumming all over your cock. Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming," I cried out as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

"Here it cums, baby! Here it cums!" Uncle Wayne cried out as felt his cock explode inside my cunt. I felt him shoot his load in my pussy. I grabbed hold of him and he had hold of my ass so tight as we both cum. I collapsed against his chest, gasping. Aunt Cathy moved closer to us, cuddling closer to our bodies. Uncle Wayne continued holding me like this for a while so we could savor the feelings coursing through our bodies.

I reached up and kissed Uncle Wayne on the lips, then reached over and kissed Aunt Cathy on the lips. Then I cuddled up with them again. Our naked bodies touching. How I loved being naked with them.

What a wonderful start to a great weekend. This was just Friday evening.

I couldn't help wonder what the rest of the weekend would bring.

blou83
blou83
111 Followers