Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers

But their sexual chemistry is only enhanced by their love for each other. Leah has often told me that Melinda has the most natural talent of the four of us. It's because she is very empathic. She senses what her lovers need and can read our desires as a second nature.

She knows our weak spots, she knows when to lead us on and when to send us over the edge.

Plus, she has an amazing tongue. And she's certainly not afraid to use it.

I couldn't see her using that tongue, but I could see its effects. Katie's expression was one of pure bliss. She bucked her hips into Melinda's face.

My attention was so focused on the two in the back, I jumped when Leah reached over and touched my leg.

"Take it out," she whispered.

As if I had to be told twice!

I unbuckled my belt just as Leah opened my zipper. I was already hard.

"Damn, you're ready to go!"

"Stroke me," I breathed.

My gaze fell on Melinda's voluptuous hips. My cock grew longer with each of Leah's skilled pulls.

"You know you want to," Leah said softly.

"I'll be right back," I promised, but not before reaching over to pinch one of our driver's erect nipples.

Unbuckling my seatbelt, I lifted the armrest and practically vaulted into the back of the minivan.

Melinda purred as I ran my hands over her round ass. I lifted her skirt and found that she wasn't wearing any panties. Two of my fingers slipped into her easily.

Katie's eyes were hooded over with pleasure as my wife continued to lick her pussy. She wasn't using her hands, just her tongue and lips.

I met my redheaded lover's gaze. She smiled at me and then suddenly gasped, arching her back and thrusting her pussy forward into Melinda's able mouth.

"Fuckin' yeah!"

"Someone liked that," Leah smiled from the driver's seat. I looked over my shoulder long enough to see her blow me a kiss.

With one hand, I pushed my khakis down. I got on my knees behind Melinda and rubbed the head of my cock against her slit. It was instantly coated with her juice.

Melinda paused long enough to let out a low moan. "Fuck me."

I rubbed my head against her pussy a couple of times and then pushed forward.

"Don't stop eating that pussy," Katie moaned from the back seat. "If your husband cums before I do, you're going to be my bitch all weekend!"

Smiling to myself, I grabbed Melinda by the hips and thrust my cock violently into her. She let out a surprised gasp.

"Don't stop!" Katie warned. There was a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

I picked up my pace, trying my best to distract my wife from the job she was doing on our lover.

Katie's eyes rolled up into her head. Melinda must have done that thing with her tongue that Leah says is amazing.

There was no way I was going to cum so soon, but I did my best to make Melinda think I was close. I'm no dummy. As much as I love the other girls, my wife is my first true love and if I shot off before Katie got hers, there would be hell to pay in my bedroom.

Besides, I wanted to make this fuck last as long as I could.

Building a steady rhythm, I moved my cock in and out of Melinda's slick pussy. Katie was writhing around on the back seat.

Her teeth were clenched. Her breaths came shorter.

"Goddam! . . . Yes! YES!" Katie cried out again. Her mouth fell open.

I pounded into Melinda, watching Katie's face as the cum hit her. Her red hair had fallen over her eyes.

Melinda's head bobbed in her lap. Pushing forward one last time, I buried my cock inside my wife and it began to pulse.

My hands gripped her ass as I held my sex inside her. All the while, Melinda continued to work over the girl in the back seat with her mouth.

I think Katie's screams were as exciting to me as being inside Melinda.

After a few moments, the only sounds in the van were the ambient road noise and some low purring from the far back seat. Melinda was still between Katie's legs, but she was only kissing our lover gently. Bringing her down slowly from her orgasm.

Katie's eyes were closed. Her breath was ragged.

Smiling to myself, I smacked Melinda on the backside playfully, then pulled my limp cock out of her pussy. I stood as best I could in the minivan, drew my pants up and then climbed back into the front seat.

Leah looked over at me, desire and a little bit of jealousy in her eyes.

Glancing in to the back of the van, I saw Melinda get off her knees and crawl into the seat with Katie. They were whispering softly to each other between tender kisses.

Our vacation had started with a bang.

This was going to be a great weekend!

************************

The cabin was every bit as great as promised. Actually the term "cabin" is a little misleading. It was really a 3,200 square foot luxury house out in the woods. It had a rustic look to it, but all the conveniences of home. There were five bedrooms, four full baths, two half-baths, a great room with a fireplace, a wraparound deck and a kitchen that was bigger than my first apartment.

Located in a gated community of similar vacation homes, it was ideal for what we wanted: five days of peace and solitude. There was a grocery store up the road, outlet malls not far away and the closest neighbour was about a quarter mile away.

We unloaded the van and got settled in. There were two master suites in this house. Katie and Leah moved their stuff into the larger one. It had a stand-up shower, large jacuzzi tub and a bed that would fit the four of us if we didn't mind being friendly (which we didn't).

To have enough room, Melinda and I set our stuff in the other suite, which was a little smaller, but that didn't matter. We'd probably all be hopping from bed to bed all weekend anyway.

Melinda and Leah began unpacking our things while Katie and I went to the store to get groceries. It was pretty fancy for being out in the woods, but the luxury vacationers created a market for high-end items not normally found at the typical IGA. We bought enough food to last us a few days and then headed back to the house.

It was mid-March and the weather was a little cool, but he sun was out, making it feel just right.

I drove the van back. Katie and I chatted idly, holding hands.

Each of us was taking a night to cook. This night (Thursday), I took my turn. At the store, I had picked up some chicken and pasta. As I worked in the kitchen, the girls lounged around on the couches, each taking a turn at heckling me or stopping by for a taste.

The four of us enjoyed each other's company. Though we talked about the kids, we were happy to have a conversation that didn't involve Dora the Explorer or the Wiggles.

We ate dinner in front of the fireplace in the great room. We threw the pillows off the couches and sat on the floor. Our bodies intertwined. Not sexually, but playfully. We switched often, just wanting to be close to each other.

"I've got to get the kitchen cleaned up," I said, patting Katie on the hip. She pulled me close and stole a kiss.

"Hey, watch it!" Leah called, swatting at her wife's backside. "It's not your birthday yet!"

Katie pouted. "You're really going to make me go a week without any cock?"

"I've got a cock for you," the brunette said teasingly.

With our parents in, we tried to keep our bed-swapping to a minimum and it really had been almost a week since I had either Leah or Katie. I made a mental note to give both girls some extra attention this weekend.

"Mmmmm," Katie purred. "I think you need to get ready for me."

"Go on, you two," Melinda said, getting up. I looked over at the clock on the stove. It was later than I had thought. "We'll clean up and see you in the morning."

The other two disappeared into the main bedroom, their hands pawing at each other. Melinda washed up most of the dishes while I played with her butt, groped her wondrous breasts and pretended like I was helping out.

We turned out all the lights and went into the second bedroom. We undressed; neither of us bothered to put on any pajamas. Instead we brushed our teeth and slipped into the comfortable bed.

I held my wife close. Her skin felt so soft.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

My lips went to hers and we kissed tenderly. I squeezed one of her breasts gently, then moved my hands lower down her body.

"No," she said quietly, when my fingertips brushed the lips of her pussy. She was already wet. "I want you inside me."

A hand was at the back of my neck and she pulled me to her. I got up on my knees and mounted her.

Melinda's other hand guided the head of my cock between her legs. I slid into her easily.

"I love you," she whispered as I pushed forward gently until I bottomed out.

Her arms were around me, pulling me close. My lips went to the side of her neck.

We made love gently. There are so many things I love about my wife, I don't know where to begin.

The softness of her skin. Her full breasts pressed against me. Her warmth around my cock. The tenderness of her touch.

Neither of us spoke. I built a steady rhythm, intent of giving her a deep, satisfying orgasm.

I felt her hands reach around and pull my ass towards her. She squeezed me with her pussy, sending a tingle up and down my spine.

"Cum inside me," she whispered in my ear. "Cum all over me, now."

Melinda arched her back as I picked up my pace. I put a hand on her breast. She cried out softly when I pinched her nipple.

Soft starlight shone through the windows, bathing her in a blueish glow. Her eyes were closed.

"Cum for me," she said softly.

I pushed forward firmly and felt her pussy flood with a familiar warmth. Her mouth fell open. "Oh, yes!"

Moaning softly, I felt my balls contract and I emptied myself into her. I collapsed into her arms and kissed her gently.

Hard and fast or slow and steady, Melinda and I liked to make love both ways, but lately, we enjoyed the long, unhurried lovemakings. It was even better when we didn't have to worry about keeping an ear on the baby monitor or a hurried quickie between trips to soccer practice and the doctor's.

I started to roll off her, but she stopped me. Melinda held me for a long time. My flaccid cock was still inside her.

"I love you," she told me again. Her lips went to my neck and she nibbled softly on my skin.

The two of us cuddled for a long time.

I savoured the softness of her skin and the warmth of her touch. Our bodies were covered with a thin sheen of sweat. I pulled away long enough to pull the top sheet over us.

"Do you miss this?" she said quietly.

"Miss what?"

"This . . . just you and me."

While Melinda and I had a lot of sex (even for married couples), it was rarely just the two of us in a quiet, relaxed place. We managed a number of hot and heavy quickies and the occasional three or fourway with the other two girls. The morning, just as the sun was coming up, was our favourite time.

Yet when we were at home, one of us always had to keep an ear open for the kids, or it always seemed like we needed to go somewhere. And often, with four kids in the house, we valued sleep as much as any intimate time we might have. A couple of times, we actually paid a babysitter to watch the kids while we retreated into our basement "adult" play room, but we were always conscious of the other people in the house.

Here, it was just the two of us.

I started to say something, but stopped. What was she getting at?

"Sometimes," I whispered, still inside her. "Do you?"

Melinda's hands ran up and down my back. "I miss being able to call in to work, stay home and fuck like rabbits all day long. . . . I miss you and me going down to St. Augustine and making love on the balcony of that hotel on the beach. . ."

Her voice trailed off. I kissed her gently.

"We can't go back to that," she said after a minute, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "We have kids and lovers and responsibilities and all that . . . Still, it would be nice, wouldn't it?"

"It would," I agreed, but there was no regret in my voice.

I don't think this is an uncommon experience for people. In many ways, our lives were in a rut. We had a routine. For Melinda, it involved getting up and going to the university and being the chair of the English department, publishing a paper or two and being a mommy to four wonderful children. For me, it was school and daycare and cleaning up around the house and picking the kids up and driving all over Creation to do the little things necessary to keep our household running. Spontaneity was generally gone from our lives.

We also had two housemates, two lovers, two best friends and two partners in our lives, too. They had needs and obligations, too, and they shared themselves with us as freely as we shared ourselves with them.

At the same time, I could also understand where Melinda was coming from. I don't think she envisioned her life turning out this way. I certainly didn't.

"But I wouldn't trade the lives we have for anything," I said gently. "I have a wife and friends and kids I love more than anything. We have enough money and things to be comfortable. We're all healthy . . ."

"I know," she said softly. Something was eating at her and she wasn't giving me much to work with. In that way, Melinda can be quite frustrating to deal with. She took a deep breath, held it and then let it out, the tension leaving her as well.

With one more kiss, I pulled out, my limp cock slick with our juices. I rolled over on my back and cradled Melinda in my arms. Her head rested on my shoulder and I wrapped her in a loving embrace.

"I love you, Melinda," I said again. "I love you more than life itself."

She planted a tender kiss on my collarbone. "I know . . . I love you, too."

We held each other for the rest of the night.

************************

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked Katie.

Melinda was downstairs on the treadmill and Leah was still in bed. I put some honey-walnut cream cheese on a bagel and slid it over to my lover. Her hair was a mess. Her robe was tied loosely around the waist, but hung open enough to flash me teasing glimpses of her perky little breasts.

"I'm not sure," Katie replied before taking a bite.

I finished off my own bagel and slid onto the barstool next to her. We talked idly for a little while. When we were finished, I reached over for her plate and semi-deviously slid my hand inside her robe.

Her nipple hardened at my touch.

I leaned over and took it in my mouth. She inhaled sharply. Her lips caressed my earlobe.

Katie purred in my ear when I nibbled between her breasts.

My hand slid down her body, caressing her gently. She gasped as I reached between her legs.

Her fingers pulled at my hair. I lifted my head and kissed her deeply. She spread her legs willingly as she moaned the words I did not want to hear. "No . . . please . . ."

"But it's your birthday," my lips traced a line up her neck to her ear.

"Leah said I have to wait," she said mournfully.

"She only said you had to wait until your birthday," I said, searching for any technicality I could use to get in between Katie's legs.

"Leah and Melinda said I had to wait until tonight," she corrected her earlier statement. There was more than a little regret in her voice. Hunger, too.

"They don't have to find out," I whispered in her ear. My hands reached under her the perfect globes of her ass and I pulled her close to me.

Katie wrapped her legs around me and pulled me to her. I bit her collarbone gently and she cried out.

"No . . . not there," she said with a plaintive moan. I continued to roam her body with my mouth, lingering on all the sensitive parts. "Leah and Melinda will kill us."

Inwardly, I smiled to myself. I held Katie for a few more moments. We kissed eagerly. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. I wanted to get her all worked up before I knew I had to put her down.

If Melinda and Leah said Katie had to wait until tonight, we had to wait. That didn't mean I was going to like it. Or that I wasn't going to have a little fun, too, but it did mean the part of me that wanted to throw the redhead down on the couch and fuck her brains out would have to get itself under control.

Still holding Katie's lithe body in my arms, I walked over to the couch and set her on the arm. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and kissed my way back down to her breasts.

"If I can't fuck you, am I allowed to eat you out?" I whispered.

Her response was a long moment coming. Her eyes were glazed over with desire. "No . . . I'm not even supposed to let you do this much . . . Leah said . . ."

She gave out a surprised yelp when I pulled back and flipped her over onto her stomach. Katie tried to lift herself up, but I pushed her down on the couch. Her ass stuck up in the air.

I began to grind on her wonderful ass, which was still covered by the robe. I had on a pair of sweatpants, but I'm sure she could feel my hard cock against her.

"Please stop," Katie groaned. She didn't sound like she meant the words, but I also knew that she wouldn't let me go much further.

Still, I had to get in one last dig. I grabbed a handful of her long, auburn hair and pulled. She gasped.

I pressed my cock against her ass and leaned over. My other hand reached around and pinched one of her nipples. I bit her earlobe.

"I am going to fuck your brains tonight," I promised.

"You're goddam right you are," she breathed.

For me, that was the point of no return. I either needed to stand up and clean up after my breakfast, or I was going to ravage my lover, who wasn't supposed to have me until after dinner. With a disappointed sigh, I pulled back.

Katie lay over the arm of the couch for a moment and then got up and tried to straighten herself out. I went to the sink; every step was a struggle for me not to rush back over and have my way with her.

Leah stumbled out of the bedroom a few minutes later. She ambled over to me and gave me a good-morning kiss. She looked over at her wife.

"What's got you all hot and bothered?" Leah asked with a wry smile. "You two haven't been naughty this morning have you?"

"No," Katie replied, obviously frustrated.

Our brunette lover walked over to her wife and kissed her. Katie's jaw dropped when Leah touched her.

"Someone's all wet," Leah purred. There was a mild—but mischievous—scolding in her tone. "How'd you get this way, Katie?"

"I don't know." That wasn't very convincing.

"Liar." Leah smacked Katie across the breasts, causing the other girl to cry out. She pushed the redhead down on the couch and pushed her legs apart.

I craned my neck to get a good view. Katie threw her head back as Leah tongue lapped at her pussy.

After a second, Leah stood up, leaving the other girl frustrated for the second time that morning.

"You're right . . . I guess you two haven't been bad," she said with a wink. "I'm sorry for doubting you."

"So why can't I have sex with the birthday girl?" I pouted once all the mess was put away.

"You can," Leah teased. "Just not now."

I smacked her across the backside. "Maybe I should just fuck you instead."

She only laughed at me. "Not now, tiger. I don't want to wear you out before tonight. We've got something big planned for you and Katie tonight."

"What would that be?" Leah's wife asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Is torturing me part of her surprise?"

"No, love," Leah replied with a laugh. "That's just an added bonus."

I swatted her on the backside one more time for good measure then went to fix my best friend something to eat. We sat around the kitchen and eventually Melinda came back upstairs. She set her iPod down on the counter and gave us each a kiss.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked. The beauty of being on this kind of vacation is that if you don't want to do anything, you don't have to.

HLD
HLD
2,971 Followers
123456...9