Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Online play turns into a real life weekend.
6.7k words
3.73
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to the desk clerk "My name is Rebecka Adams, I believe you have a message for me?"

The desk clerk handed her an envelope. She stepped away from the desk and opened it. Inside was a key card and a note.

"534" was all it said.

Rebecka thought to her self, "You can still back you can still back out of this. You don't have to go. Just walk away. Go to your car and drive home"

Taking a deep breath, she walked to the elevator, and pressed 5.

She let her self into the room. It looked just like any other hotel room, in any other hotel, anywhere in the world. There was nothing special, or scary about it. He wasn't there. Rebecka wasn't sure if she was happy about that, or not.

On the bed was another envelope, with her name on it. Inside was a note "I'm glad you're here. Take a shower, and make yourself comfortable. There are drinks in the mini-fridge. Help yourself. See you soon."

Rebecka set her suitcase on the bed, and sat down next to it. "It's still not too late" she thought. But she knew better. She made it to the hotel and up to the room. There really was no going back, from here.

Grabbing her bathroom bag, and a change of clothes from her suitcase, she decided to take his advice and take a shower. Sitting in the car for four hours wasn't a dirty job, but the warm water would help loosen up the stiff muscles from sitting so long.

In the bathroom, she saw another note. "This man is note crazy" she said, to no one.

"After your shower, you are to leave the bathroom naked. You will not wear any clothes for the next 24 hours. The towels, your clothes, the robes, they all stay in the bathroom. Decide now, is this what you really want to do?"

She began to get nervous, but she was here, and was not looking forward to another 4 hours in the car. She'd see how she felt after her shower. She could still leave and he'd be none the wiser.

She took her time in the shower. One of the nice things about hotels is the nearly never ending supply of hot water. She stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels. One for her hair, one for her body. As she turned to grab her clothes, she say that they were gone. Dropping both towels, she walked into the bedroom, to find her suitcase and purse gone. On the bed was a black duffel bag, and another note.

"I see you've decided to stay. Thank you. You won't regret the decision. Look through this bag. Pick out three toys. Set them on the table. Put on this blindfold, tight, and wait for me. I'll be back soon."

Tentatively she opened the bag. Sex toys of all types filled the bag. Most she recognized, but there were a few things she'd never seen before. She had no idea what they were for. Flashing back in her mind to their on line conversations, she pulled out a moderately sized vibrating dildo, the smallest butt plug in the bag, and a suede flogger. Swinging the flogger a bit, she liked the sound. She slapped her thigh with it and felt the sting. "Nope. I don't think I like this" she said, putting it back. Instead, she grabbed a paddle. The paddle was leather on one side, and furry on the other. "A little bit of everything" she said, placing the items on the table. She picked up the blind fold looked it over a bit, and decided it would be ok to put it on. Feeling safe, she lay down on the bed.

She must have fallen asleep, because she did not hear him enter the room, until he was standing over her. "Good pet. You follow directions well. Let's see if you can keep it up for the rest of our time together. I'm surprised at the toys you chose, pet. I would have thought you would have wanted to keep the smaller ones. I guess there's more to you than I know" He said with a grin.

"What...?" she started.

SMACK he slapped her breast. "Pet, there are some rules you need to learn. You do not speak without permission. Not a sound, at all. Now, did I forget to mention you were picking out three toys you did NOT want to use this weekend? I'm so sorry. Oh well, too late now." With that, she heard the sound of the toys being dropped into the trash can.

"Now, my pet, you are mine. Until check out, you are mine. You do what I tell you, when I tell you. No questions, no hesitation, you do it. Give me your hands. NOW!" he shouted as he smacked her other breast. "No hesitation, pet" He cuffed her hands together, in front of her. "Leg!"

Immediately, she straightened out her legs. Grabbing one, he strapped a cuff to it as well. "You learn fast. Good girl. Now, when you disobey me, you will be punished, when you please me, you will be rewarded" She heard him walking around the bed. "Your leg is cuffed to the bed. There is enough rope for you walk around the room freely. Do not make me regret that. You can reach the bathroom, if you need to." He sat down on the bed next to her. "Are you still happy you decided to join me this weekend?"

"Y- yes" she stammered

SMACK

"Yes, Sir, or yes Master are the only acceptable answers. Again I will ask you, are you still happy to be here, my pet?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Good girl. You do learn fast. I have to go in a minute, it's nearly dinner time and I am expected to be at my table. People could wonder where I am and come looking for me" He started to get up from the bed, then stopped.

"Lay back and spread your legs" he ordered.

Without thinking, Rebecka did just that.

"Good girl. Now, here's something to think about while I'm at dinner." With that, he slid two fingers straight into her cunt. "You've been looking forward to this, haven't you, pet?" he questioned, noticing how wet she was already.

She did not reply. He could tell she was trying to decide how to answer. Yes meant she was a slut, not would disappoint him.

SMACK, SMACK. Both breasts. "Answer me when I ask you a question. I thought we covered this already"

"Yes, Sir. I guess I have"

"I have left you a bottle of water on the end table" he said calmly, while thrusting his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. "There is also a cigarette, only one, a lighter and an ashtray in the room. They are all together. Familiarize yourself with the room while I'm gone, but do not touch your cunt. Do you understand me, pet?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand. Thank you for the water and the cigarette... Sir"

"Good pet. I'll be watching you" he chuckled.

She gasped, which made him stop moving his fingers. "I told you, not a sound, without permission. I can't be late to this dinner, or I would punish you properly. I'll deal with that when I get back" he stated. "Yes, watching you. How do you think I knew when you were in the shower, so I could take your things? I have a web camera in here and a feed to my laptop and my phone. I can see this whole room, and everything you do."

He started sliding his fingers in faster and faster, then slipped a third finger in. He watched as she bit her lip, to keep from crying out. "Good pet, you're learning"

Her breath was coming faster. She could feel an orgasm building. She was so close. "Maybe this won't be as bad as I though" she said to herself. As she neared climax, everything stopped. She nearly cried out as he yanked his fingers from her cunt. She was throbbing, she was so close.

She heard the door open "Remember, do anything you want in here, but do not touch your cunt. For the weekend, it is mine. I don't like people touching my things" With that, the door closed.

Rebecka waited a minute or two, to see if he had really left. "He wouldn't leave her naked and tied to a bed, alone, would he?" After a minute, she decided that he in fact would.

"Was he really watching" she wondered? He had to be. How else would he know she had arrived, or that she was in the shower? Did he just guess? "No", she thought "He's watching. Well, I don't want to give him any more reason to punish me" she thought, absently trying to rub her tender breasts. It was very hard, with her wrists cuffed together. At least the cuffs were comfortable. They felt like suede, or soft leather. Reaching down, she felt the cuff on her ankle. She couldn't find a buckle. Just a small metal square. "It must be a key lock, I bet the wrists cuffs are the same" Carefully, she scooted to the edge of the bed and stood up. In her mind's eye, she could see the layout of the room. Shuffling to the side of the bed, she sought out the night table. She was parched after that little tease session he had started. Her toes found the night table before her hands did. "Damn!" she shouted. Glad he wasn't here to hear that. She'd have certainly been smacked for that.

Fumbling on the night table, she found the water, and the clock radio. "TV won't do much good, let's see if I can figure out the radio, blindfolded?" She said out loud. Flipping buttons and switches, she found music. "Well, it's better than nothing".

She sat back on the bed, wondering how much time had passed, and how much longer he would be. "Damn, I want that cigarette" she thought out loud. "Pee first, then smoke" Shuffling across the room in the direction of the bathroom, she hoped he had been telling the truth about the ankle cuff being long enough to reach. Happily, it was, and even better, her toes were spared any more damage. Finishing in the bathroom, she tried to figure out where the cigarette would be. "Ash trays are usually on the night table or the desk." she said to herself. Shuffling across the room, she felt her way down the dresser, past the gap, and to the desk. Feeling around the desk, she hit pay dirt. The cigarette was sitting in the ash tray, with the lighter right beside it. Happily she lit the cigarette and took a long drag off of it. "I have no idea how long he'll be. I should probably save some of this" she said. "Who the hell do I keep talking too?" she asked the empty room. "I'm losing my mind, great." After a few more drags, she felt for the ash tray to stub out the cigarette. She figured she had a couple more drags left, if he was gone too much longer, she could have the rest.

As she set the ashtray back on the desk, she missed, and it hit the floor. "Damn, damn, damn. Was it out? Am I going to burn the room down? Will the fire fighters find my naked, blindfolded body tied to the bed, dead from smoke inhalation? I've got to find that thing." Dropping to her hands and knees, she started crawling around under the desk, looking for her cigarette and the possible glowing cherry.

She was so busy looking for the cigarette, she didn't hear him come back to the room.

He stood in the door way, admiring the view. On her hands and knees, ass sticking up in the air. He couldn't resist. He stalked up behind her and SMACK!!! Open handed square in the center of her right ass cheek.

"DAMN! What the fuck?" She spun around, bumping her head into his legs.

"I warned you about speaking out of turn, pet. Now I have to punish you, twice."

Grabbing her by her hair, he forced her to crawl across the room to the bed. "Stay on your knees, pet. If you can't keep your mouth shut, I'll have to stick something in there, to shut you up." At that, he forced her face down on his cock, which he had freed, when he walked into the room, anticipating her reaction. "Show me how good of a cock sucker you are, pet. Make me cum. Let me know how much you appreciate everything I have done to make this weekend a pleasure for us."

Rebecka sucked and licked as best she could. She was used to being able to use her hands, but cuffed together, they weren't much help. She took in as much of his cock as she could. Sliding her mouth over it. Flicking her tongue over the head, running it along the underside, to his balls. One at a time, she sucked them into her mouth. Apparently he liked that, because she heard him moan.

"Lick my asshole, pet" he told her. When she didn't move right away, he slapped her face. "No hesitation, pet. Are we going to have to start all over with you?"

Slipping his cock out of her mouth "No, Sir, I've just never..."

He slapped her again. "I didn't ask if you ever, I told you to do it."

Rebecka slid her tongue to his asshole. She ran her tongue around it a couple of times, hoping that was enough. Obviously it wasn't, because as she started to move her mouth back to his balls, he grabbed her hair and held her face there for another minute or so.

When he let go, she took her time going back to his balls, and his magnificent cock. Slipping his cock into her mouth, she slid it back as far as she could take it. That wasn't enough for him though. He again grabbed her head, fucking her mouth this time. "I'm gonna cum, and you're gonna swallow every last drop. This is not a question. This is an order. Spill a drop and you will be punished" he panted, as he neared climax.

Fear came over Rebecka. She's never swallowed every drop. She rarely swallowed at all. He didn't give her much time to think about it, though, as his cock began to swell, signaling that he was about to cum. Bracing herself as best as she could, he jammed his cock down her throat as he reached climax. She felt his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She sucked every last drop out of him.

"You really like sucking dick, don't you, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir" she replied.

"Good, then you won't mind this" he told her as he got off the bed and walked to across the room.

She heard a zipper, and could only assume he was in the black duffel bag. "Open up" he said.

Fearing being slapped again, she did as she was told. He slipped something in her mouth, and strapped it around her head.

"This should keep you from talking out of turn again." he told her.

She realized he had fitted her with some type of gag, with a protruding penis. The head rested near the back of her tongue. If she wasn't careful, she was going to gag on it.

"Up on the bed, pet, I have more punishment for you." he told her, helping her to her feet.

"Ugh" she grunted, through the gag.

SMACK! right on her pussy

"I did not ask you a question, pet, you have lost the right to speak to me, anyway." he growled.

"Lay back and spread your legs" he told her. "Wider. There you go" he praised when her legs were as wide as they could be.

"I told you not to touch yourself while I was gone, didn't?"

Rebecka nodded.

"But you did anyway. You went to the bathroom while I was gone, and you wiped. You broke the rules, you will be punished for that, too. You need to learn to follow the rules, if you want to be my pet for very long." With that, he jammed three fingers into her cunt.

"You like being abused, don't you, pet? " He asked.

She nodded, because that was all she could do.

"I. Am. In. Charge." he stated, jamming his fingers into her cunt to accentuate each word.

She felt herself getting wetter. It felt good, as much as she hated to admit it.

"I have to go to the reception now. You have lost your ability to roam the room. I'll give you something to think about while I'm gone, though. Maybe you'll learn your lesson now."

Again, he yanked his fingers from her cunt.

She heard him rummaging around in the bag again. "These should help remind you of who is in charge."

She felt a cold, gooey sensation on her cunt and ass hole. He fingered her cunt and ass again, rubbing the lube in well. Then he slipped a butt plug in her ass. It was all she could do not to cry out, around the gag, as her virgin ass was filled with a seemingly large butt plug. Then something was shoved into her cunt.

"These should remind you of who you belong to. And, so you don't try to play with these while I'm gone..." he grabbed her cuffed wrists, "I'm going to take temptation away." With a click, her hands were bound above her head, to the headboard.

"I don't want you to be too lonely, so you can listen to this while I'm gone" he told her, slipping headphones over her ears. He turned on the ipod, and left her, plugged and gagged, bound to the bed.

Rebecka began to struggle against her restraints. This was not what she had bargained for. She didn't sign on to be kidnapped and held against her will. She expected a weekend of "slap and tickle" with a guy she met on line. She was really scared now.

As she listened to the music, because she had no choice, she started to hear his voice. At first, she thought he was still in the room. Then she realized he had imposed his voice over the music.

"I'm not going to hurt you, pet" he said. "I am going to bring you to heights of pleasure. I will take you to places you have never been. Before this weekend is over, you will be begging me to hurt you. You will beg me to fuck your ass. You will not be the same after I am through with you. You will beg for more and more and more. I will make your wildest dreams come true."

The voice repeated these things over and over again.

As she listened, she was suddenly startled by a vibration in her ass. Little did Rebecka know, the butt plug had a vibrator built in, and he had the remote that controlled it. At random intervals, the plug would buzz in her ass. Sometimes for a while, sometimes only short bursts. It was driving her crazy. She was ready to cum. Something told her that she should not do that. That he would know if she did, and she would be punished even harder. She focused all of her energy on NOT cumming. Something she had never done before.

"Happy, my pet?" he asked. He startled her.

Quickly, she nodded.

"Do you know who you belong to, now?"

She nodded again

"Do you know the rules now?"

Again, she nodded

"Good, I thought this would help teach you. I'm going to take the gag out now. If you make a sound, without permission, the consequences will be even worse. Do you understand?"

She nodded quickly.

He unsnapped the gag and removed it from her mouth.

"Would you like a drink, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you"

He brought the water bottle to her lips.

"Turn over, on your hands and knees, like the pet you are" He ordered.

"Would you like to cum, my pet?" He asked.

Trying not to sound too eager, she said "Yes, Sir. I would."

"I won't make you cum. You have to do that. Pick, left, center, or right."

"Wh..- What?"

SMACK! "I thought we'd covered this. Do I need to gag you again?"

"No, no Sir. I just didn't understand. Please don't gag me again, Sir. I'm sorry" she pleaded.

"So you do know how to beg. Good to know. Now, left, center or right?" He demanded

"Center, Sir" she told him, still not knowing what he was talking about.

"Alright, pet. I am going to give you this. Once I place it in your hands, you will have 60 seconds to make yourself cum, or you lose the chance. Is that clear?" he asked, chuckling

"I understand, Sir."

"Are you ready, you time starts as soon as I place this in your hands."

"I'm ready, Sir"

He placed a large dildo into her hands. The largest she had ever imagined. There was no way she was going to get this into herself, much less fuck herself to orgasm. She struggled to slide it into her hole.

"30 seconds, pet, you'd better hurry" he taunted

Try as she might, there was no way she could do it.

"45 seconds"

She started rubbing the dildo over her wet cunt and clit. Trying to stimulate her clit enough to cum.

She was verging on tears, knowing she wouldn't make it as he said "ten seconds"

She tried as she might, rubbing as hard and as fast as she could, desperate to cum, and desperate not to cry out.

"Five, four, three, two, one. Times up. Feel better" he questioned, knowing the answer.

"Thank you for letting me try, Sir. I did not cum."

"What was the problem, pet?" He asked innocently.

"I couldn't get it in, Sir. There wasn't enough time, Sir." she told him, crying.

"Would you like help, pet?" He offered.

"Yes, Sir. Please help me"

"Help you, what, my pet?"

12