Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Wife has some serious fun.
3.2k words
3.76
120.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seanha
seanha
2 Followers

It was the end of another long week at work. It was also the end of a long week for my wife with her work and dealing with our 2 kids. I asked my wife if she wanted to get out of town and get away, instead of dealing with all the house chores that we usually do on the weekend. She said sure, and starting talking about going to this amusement park or that amusement park so the kids might enjoy the weekend.

I kind of got into screw that mode and told her to call her parents and tell them we are dropping the kids off for the weekend. She called them and about 30 minutes later we were on the way to Grandmas, then another 30 minutes later we were off and on the road away from everything.

The first thing out of my wife’s mouth was where are we going? I said I do not give a shit, but where ever we are going it will involve me fucking the shit out of you. Her response was, “Good. I could really use a good fucking.”

A smile came to my face as I looked at my wife and saw the abandoned lust in her face. I could tell that my wife was probably looking forward to this little adventure and probably needing it more than I did.

I feel I must explain my wife’s nature to set the stage for the events that unfolded on this weekend. My wife is very kinky and pretty much daring for anything that involves just her and me. She or I have never performed any threesome stuff or swapping or anything of that nature. However, the past couple of years, we have been really into the talking dirty- mainly about stories of her having sex with another guy. At first the stories turned me on. Then I noticed that my wife would get really turned on when the stories got very detailed about the other guys dick. My wife never took any initiative to do anything beyond the stories and I did not push the subject too far in fear of getting the stories yanked out of our sex life.

After an hour of driving we decided to stop at the next town for dinner and find a hotel. We found the hotel first and decided to check in. After getting our key card we headed to the room. In the elevator was a businessman. You could tell he was on the road and staying at another hotel for the millionth time.

He said hi and made the typical small talk asking where we were from and were we staying at the hotel for fun, business, etc. When the elevator got to our floor it turned out he was staying on our floor and just right across the hall. We said good bye and said we might see you around the hotel. Then he said, I do not mean to be so forward, but if you were looking for some fun I would be glad to join your wife and you in your bed tonight. I was shocked. My first response rather than protecting the virtue of my wife, was that I was not into that bisexual stuff. He said, good, because I just wanted to have sex with your wife. I looked at my wife and her abandoned sex look had turned to uneasiness so I said we would have to pass but thank you. Into the room we went.

My wife said she could not believe he said that. Of course I was thinking how many times has that guy said that to people and how many times has it worked. The way she was talking she was not talking with anger in her voice but in a very curious tone. So I told her that I would make her a deal. This weekend you can do whatever you want and I will not hold anything against her. Of course she starting in on the so you want me to fuck him, and of course if the conversation continued, in about 5 minutes we were going to be fighting and end up pissed at each other. So I cut her short and said lets go get something to eat.

Back into the car again. Without saying a word she unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out. Her next words were, “Ahh Hah, I knew you wanted me to fuck him.” This of course was apparent for the hard on that I had. I said shut up and suck my dick. Which she did. And she did very well.

But stupid me, I drove to a restaurant/bar that was only a few miles from the hotel. I was hoping for a good long blowjob in the parking lot but when my wife realized we were parked she stopped in fear that someone might see us.

We sat down in the bar style restaurant which was rather dark and was playing different types of music at the dancing area. We ordered or dinner and got our drinks. My wife said she wanted to dance. I hate dancing which of course she knew and I stated hell no. She stood up and said since she gets to do what she wants she is going to find somebody to dance with.

In about 3 minutes there was this cowboy two-stepping with my wife. Many thoughts began racing through my head. Would my wife actually have sex with another man? Was she just teasing me? After about 20 minutes of her being in the arms of this stranger and by the look on her face, I do not think she cared about me or was I involved with her plans at the moment. Then she went and sat at a table on the other side of the room with this stranger. After about 15 minutes and not being able to see her, I decided I should go check on her.

I know they were still over there because there was only one entrance/exit and they would have to pass by me to leave. My heart was pounding in anticipation of what I was going to see and I must admit I had the fear that I would go ballistic and beat the shit out of the guy. What I saw was my wife softly making out with this guy, much like her and I did when we first starting dating. As I was nonchalantly passing by their table, in about a span of 1 second, that seemed like it last for minutes, my wife made eye contact with me, immediately reacted by moving her hand from his shoulder and reached down to this guys dick, and the guy responded by grabbing my wife’s ass, and as I was leaving out of sight of them I swear that the other guys hand was going for my wife’s tits.

I waited for about 10 minutes and decided I would make another "Bond" style pass by. When I did, they were sitting there talking with look some of the guy’s friends (male and female) who had joined them. My wife did not see me, but shit I was pissed for her. I thought there fucking ruining it! Then after about another 10 minutes, my wife came back to my table. She sat down and just smiled at me. She wasn’t embarrassed like I would have expected but she looked disappointed.

I said WELL! She just blurted out I didn’t like his dick. And then she said she was hungry. I looked at the extremely cold food that was sitting on our table, put down some money and said let’s go.

Into the car again. I of course positioned myself so she could resume the blowjob that my dick was in desperate need of, but she said sorry, I need some food. I thought to myself I just spent 50 bucks on some food I did not eat, so it is fast food time and pulled into the old McDonalds.

We ate and decided to get some beer at the convenience store right next door. We went into the store and came out and as we were getting into my car this 19-year-old guy approached me to buy him some beer. I said sure, but it might be too obvious for me to buy it here since I was just in there so I said let’s go to another store. I said come on get into our car. Get into the back seat with my wife. I handed the guy one of the beers we just bought and he gave me directions to another store.

My wife began to flirt with him big time. For a split second I felt guilty for trying to seduce this guy, but then I remember what I was like when I was 19 and how I would have reacted. My wife was trying everything except just jumping on top of this guy.

We got to the store. I went in and came out with some beer and my wife and this guy were making out. I got into the car and the guy stopped kissing my wife, but my wife did not stop and continued by kissing his neck. He looked at me expecting me to get angry so I slyly said, maybe on the way back she will give you a blowjob. Which she immediately starting grabbing the guys pants and undoing them after I gave my approval.

I tilted the mirror down to see better, but the damn seat blocked my view. Let me tell what happened as best I can. What I heard was unzipping of his pants, saw him moving up so my wife could remove his jeans, I heard the sounds of approval of what my wife saw from her moans, and I heard slopping sounds of my wife licking and sucking his dick. A minute later I saw him convulsing in an orgasm, followed by the squishing sound of his cum covering his dick and my wife’s hand as she was continuing to rub his shaft.

We then arrived back to the store where we picked up the guy. The next part I am not so fond of, but my wife made me get some napkins out of the trunk so she could clean him off and her hands off. I knew this was going to ruin any chances of continuing anything with this guy, which it did. I asked him if he wanted to go back to our hotel as my wife did not object, but he said sorry and left with his beer. My wife got back into the front seat of the car.

She said she liked his dick. I asked if he played with her pussy and made her orgasm and she reacted by saying he grabbed my tits a little, but that was it. I reached down to her pussy and it was soaked. I never felt her so wet. I was glad she was enjoying herself. I said, you have eaten dinner so how about a blowjob or maybe that good fucking. She said, drive to the hotel and you will get what you want.

I of course sped as fast as I could. Into the hotel lobby we walked. Off of the lobby was the hotel bar. My wife made a detour and walked into the bar. I personally was wanting to get to the hotel room and just fuck. She sat at the bar ordered a glass of wine, and began to scope out the men.

Even though I was eager to leave, I did the same look around the room looking for someone to fuck my wife. We looked at each other. No candidates. The bartender looked like he would do, but I did not have time to wait for him to close the bar, I wanted sex now. I said off to the room, she responded with let’s go.

Into the hotel room, and within 10 seconds our clothes were off and my dick was in my wife pounding away. After the first 5 minutes my wife had a hard orgasm. I just kept fucking her furiously like I had never done before. I lasted for about an hour. I had cum 3 times and never stopped fucking her. Feeling quite proud and very spent, I lay down next to her and kissed her.

She jokingly said,"I thought I was going to get a good fucking." While she was still laughing, I stood up, put on my pants, got the hotel key card, and walked out of the room. As I shut the door my wife was saying, "I was just kidding sweetie."

You should have seen the look on my wife’s face when I walked into the room with the businessman from across the hall. She gasped, twisted her legs to try and cover her pussy, but did not go as far to cover her tits or even grab the sheets that were readily available on the bed. I sat down on the little couch/chair next to the bed and got ready for the show I had been waiting years to see.

The man walked over to the bed and my wife did not move. He then began to rub her legs and while she still did not move. He asked her is she wanted a body rub. She nodded and he asked to lie down on her stomach. He sat on the bed and began to rub her legs, her back, and then her butt. At first he seemed like he was just giving her a body rub, but then he began to rub her with some desire and passion.

My wife began to moan with approval. While he was still rubbing her, he began to undress himself. First his shirt was off then everything except his boxers. He then straddled my wife’s ass and began to dry hump with his pelvis while he still rubbed her. I saw my wife arched her back and try and push up her pussy to meet his covered dick as he moved. I loved watching her straining her body to position her pussy for better access to his groin.

Then the guy moved off my wife so she could turn over. He stood up and my wife turned onto her back. She grabbed the sheets and wiped her pussy, I guess to clean up some of the cum I had left earlier. While she was making herself ready for this guy to fuck her, the guy removed his boxers and revealed the biggest dick I had ever seen. It was about 11 inches long and extremely thick. What was odd about his dick was how big the head was. It was probably twice as big as his shaft.

My first reaction was yes, this is what I wanted her to experience. My wife’s reactions were the same because she immediately grabbed his dick and began licking the head. She licked the pre-cum and began to swallow it feverously. She licked up and down his shaft with a very soft but deliberate tempo. She gave him a blowjob that made me envious. Soon she had him as rock hard as he could be.

He got up and tried to get on top of my wife, but she said she wanted to get on top to start with. He lay down and my wife straddled him. He began to kiss her and flick his tongue on her lips. I could tell that my wife was concentrating on getting that head into her pussy because she did not respond to his tongue and his mouth. She grabbed is dick and rubbed it up and down her pussy. I immediately saw how wet my wife was because very quickly his dick was glistening from the thick moisture that my wife’s pussy was giving out. She knew what she was doing.

After a few moments of preparedness, she grabbed the middle of his shaft and began to position the head to enter her pussy. In a split second her other hand which had been balancing herself on the bed grabbed the lips of her pussy to stretch open to allow this monster to enter her. She very slowly began to lower her pussy onto his dick. After only about two inches down, I watched her have her first orgasm with him. When her orgasm was over, she just lay there for a few seconds with appreciation.

Then she began to move up and down again. Every time she would move up and down, she would let a little more of this guys dick enter into her. By the look on my wife’s face, every time it would go deeper, she would be in discomfort, but as soon as her pussy got used to it, she was enjoying every inch of it. By now she had about 5 inches into her. I felt like taking a tape measure and marking on this guy’s dick where 7 inches was so I would know when the moment came that this guy would be into my wife where I could not go. I did not have to wait long. After my wife’s second or third orgasm, the guy began to move his pelvis as she stayed on top of him.

You could tell that he had been waiting for his chance to move his body, to really begin to enjoy himself. Pretty soon he had gotten his dick completely into her and working at a slow but deliberate pace. At this point my wife was lying limp on top of his body giving him complete access to her body. She then began to furiously kiss him that I thought was only reserved for me.

He rolled her onto her back and continued to fuck her. She responded by spreading her legs to give him even more access to her pussy. During the next hour, he fucked her missionary and sideways at several different paces. He was never rough or forceful. He tried to fuck her doggy style once, but I guess the position let his dick hit her uterus because she made him stop because it hurt too much. After an hour, he finally came.

It was a wonderful sight watching my wife hand pump his dick with cum squirting all over her body. I also enjoyed watching her tongue flicking in the air trying to catch some cum while her face was about a foot from the end of his dick. Afterward, the guy got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I got off the chair and went and lay next to my wife. We began to kiss and my wife began to jerk with off as we lay there facing each other. I told her I was about to cum. My wife engulfed my dick with her mouth as I came and she swallowed my cum. Afterward she stared at me and said now that was a good fucking.

I dozed off holding my wife in my arms as I her the bathroom shower come on. A little later I woke up to the bed moving and looked up and saw my wife bouncing on top of the guys dick. I do not think she slept at all that night.

seanha
seanha
2 Followers