Weekend Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah and I had dated for about two months, " Ken continued. "It was on a day that she didn't have any morning classes. I decided to cut class and pay her a surprise visit at the apartment she shared with a girlfriend. We hadn't had sex, yet, but I figured the day was coming. Anyway, the front door was open and the place was a mess. Clothes were all over the place, and I could hear the sounds of grunting and groaning coming from down the hall. At first, I though her roommate had a boyfriend over, causing a slight erection and a discovery of my affinity for voyeurism.

"But as I continued down the hall, I realized the sounds were coming from Sarah's room. The door was partially closed, but I could clearly see what was going on inside: Two black guys were taking turns with my girlfriend.

"She was on her back, lying on a desk that was moved to the middle of the room. Her head was dangling off one end of the desk, with her legs dangling off the other. While one guy fucked her pussy, the other fucked her face. At first I was afraid they were raping her, and almost ran in to rescue her. But I noticed she was locking her legs behind the back of the guy fucking her, and stroking the other guy into her mouth. When the guy fucking her was ready to come, he pulled out of her pussy and moved around to push his dick in her mouth. The guying being blown moved around and took the other guys place."

"Wow," I said in amazement.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Ken chuckled. "They must have came in her mouth about five times, each -- and who knows how long they'd been going at it."

"So then what happened?" I asked with a bulge in my shorts.

"Then I walked in and asked if I could join them." Ken smiled. "One of the black guys looked pissed, and I thought he was going to fight naked, but Sarah stopped him.

"It's okay, guys, he's my boyfriend," Sarah sighed. "I'm so sorry, Kenny" she said. "It's not how it looks."

Ken continued, "Well, there were some words said, and the black guys backed off, but to make everything right, I had to fuck her in front of them. I had never seen a black guy's dick before, but I figured they would have me beat -- I thought there was no way I could measure up. As it turned out, their dicks were about eight inches long, but the girth of my cock was three times wider than theirs. They had never seen anything like it, and apparently neither had Sarah. My four or five inches in length compared to small balls probably made it look even bigger. She kissed me for a while (which felt a little weird since she had been blowing these guys for at least 20 minutes). She told me I could jizz in her mouth as much as I wanted, but under no circumstances was I to spunk in her pussy. I asked her if she heard about the pill, and she said it was a matter of principle and respect. I'd later find out that if she let you come inside her, you were someone special."

"Did you come inside her?" I asked.

"Not that time -- at least not in her pussy," Ken added. "I stepped up to the desk and lifted her legs. The area around her pussy looked red from having been fucked so long. My fat cock probably didn't help. She winced in pain as I inched my dick inside her. When we found a rhythm, she motioned for the black guys to put their dicks up to her face and jerk off. They each grabbed a tit -- much smaller then than they are now -- and squeezed as they came on her face, neck, and in her mouth. My cock had swelled even larger and I thought I was going to tear her apart, but she locked her legs behind me, making sure I kept thrusting inside her.

"Remember, not in my pussy, Kenny!" she said. Ken smiled, "That's when I figured I'd try to give this slut a little surprise. I pulled back and let my cock drop about an inch, then pressed it hard against her asshole. She gave me a surprised look, and then pulled me in closer with her legs. The head of my cock popped into her asshole, and the sensation made me come harder than I had ever remembered."

"Kenny, I thought only the black guys liked the Hershey Highway, you little devil, " Sarah had teased. "That's okay, you can come in my ass any time you want," she added.

Ken continued, "The black guys looked at me with envy and said something to the effect that she wouldn't let them come in her ass. That made me wonder if she let them come in her mouth after they had been in her asshole, but I tried not to think about it."

"Holy shit," I said. "I would never have known."

"Well," Ken added, "I meant to talk to you about that. You see, nobody can know. About then or now, okay?"

"No problem," I said. "But how long has Sarah been like that?"

Ken looked sad. "Well, the more we got together, the less she fucked, until I was the only one fucking her. Eventually, she went off the pill and decided she wanted to try married life and try raising a family. She sowed her wild oats, as they say, and wanted to settle down."

"And then?" I asked.

"And then you came along, with your good looks, and better looking girlfriends. Sarah started having fantasies about you when she first met you. It wasn't until meeting Andi, though, that we thought about having a wild weekend." Ken said.

"We? I thought this was all about you wanting Sarah to have a good time?" I asked.

"Oh, it is. It is." Ken said. "But we didn't know how things would turn out; if you'd go for it; if Andi would allow it; if we could still be friends after this weekend."

"Well, it seems to be working out, so far." I smiled.

Ken and I tightened the moorings on the boat and decided the worst of the weather was over. We headed to the marina to find out the weather forecast, and it looked like it was going to rain the rest of the night, and into the morning. No campfire tonight.

We grabbed a few six-packs and decided to check out the campground lodge. Twenty minutes of dodging felled trees later, we pulled up to the unusually crowded lodge. On an average weekend, you'd have trouble believing the lodge was open, but on this night, even with the few campers that showed up yesterday, there were at least three families, a half dozen couples, and a church youth group.

Heavy wind and rain didn't make camping in tents very fun, so most of the campers decided to head to the lodge to get out of the weather, enjoy some popcorn, and maybe catch a free movie. Herbie the Love Bug was playing on this particular evening.

Mixed in the crowd, sitting in the back, were the older couple we met at the floating dock. The woman caught my eye, and apparently, I caught hers as she sprang up to greet me.

"I thought we might see you here!" she said happily. Her breath carried the smell of gin, which was almost expected, but her perfume smelled like something Andi wore whenever she wanted to get fucked. "I'm Vera," she held out her hand, "and this is my husband, Walter."

I shook her hand and introduced Ken and myself. She bluntly asked if we were gay. After a little laughter, we explained that our "significant" others were taking a nap back in the camper. She asked if we were married, to which Ken reluctantly replied, "Just me."

"Well, just because you're married doesn't mean you can't have any fun, right?" Walter asked.

"Oh, I still have fun. Sometimes more than I deserve." Ken added. This last comment caused Vera to raise an eyebrow. She looked at me, then looked me over.

"How about you? Do you still have fun?" she asked. She had a disarming, flirtatious way of talking and moving. He body language was very provocative. Walter didn't appear to mind, or pay any attention to her. He was too busy looking at the female half of a young couple sitting across from us. The girl's bikini top was wet and probably cold by the look of her erect nipples.

"Yeah, I think I still have plenty of fun." I smiled and looked at Walter, trying to draw Vera's attention to his gaze.

"Plenty to go around?" Vera pursued. She moved closer to me and rubbed her cleavage onto my upper arm. She gently rested her hand on my ass, and pulled my hand onto hers. I instinctively gave her cheek a squeeze and was surprised at the firmness.

"Do you work out?" I asked.

"Once a day. Sometimes twice if I have a little extra energy" she smiled. She stepped away and gave a little turn like a runway model at the end of the runway. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I think whatever you're doing is working very well for you. Your husband must be very happy." I added.

"Walter?" she balked. "He's happy, alright, as long as I keep letting him jerk off to the likes of little miss nipples over there."

I wasn't sure if I was playing into her hands or she was playing into mine, but I think we were thinking along the same lines. I looked her over and noticed she had done a very good job of maintaining a dark tan without letting her skin turn to leather. Her body was as firm and tight as a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader, but her face gave her age away, especially when she smiled, which unfortunately, was quite often.

"How old do you think I am?" she asked.

"I don't know, and it wouldn't be polite for me to guess." I said, trying to avoid a conflict.

"You're polite enough to grab my ass in front of my husband, so you can be polite enough to guess," she said without smiling.

"I don't know. Forty-five? Fifty?" I asked.

"Ha!" she laughed. "I turn fifty-five this weekend. Not bad, huh?"

"No, " I answered. "Not bad at all." She walked back to her husband to pull him into the conversation.

It wasn't until she turned her back to me that I realized what great shape she was really in. From the back, she could have been one of Andi's friends from college. Her blond-white hair aside, the rest of her looked like she could be in her mid 20's. She wore a linen shirt tied around the waist, khaki Capri pants, and very sexy sandals. Her calves bulged as she stepped away. Her feet were perfectly maintained, and she must have had work done to remove spider veins from her ankles and calves because they also looked picture-perfect.

Her legs were toned like a gymnast, and her stomach was as flat as Andi's. Her breasts looked bigger than a C cup, but not quite as full as Sarah's. She turned back toward Ken and I, and we watched as her breasts bounced freely under her shirt. If they were fake, she really got her money's worth. Her arms were toned, and her wrists were covered in jewelry. She was probably rich, obviously pampered, unfortunately high-maintenance, but also extremely hot.

"I have a proposition for you," she whispered in my ear.

"We have a cabin not far from here. One of several properties Walter bought after he retired. It's nice, but it's too big for the two of us, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, indoor Jacuzzi..."

"What about our significant others?" I interrupted.

"Silly, they're invited, too," she hushed. "It would be a lot nicer than spending the rest of the weekend cooped up in a camper, don't you think? Not much privacy, is there?"

I explained that Andi and I were originally sleeping in a tent, but the wind blew most of our gear away, and the camper was a nice alternative. The thought of sleeping on a real bed sounded good, though. I talked to Ken about it briefly, and he gave the typical "have to clear it with Sarah" answer.

"I tell you what," Vera continued. "You can ride with me back to your campground to get your girlfriends or wives or whatever, and Ken can ride with Walter to clean the place up a bit."

Ken looked a little disappointed, but she assured him we wouldn't be far behind. We finished our popcorn and headed outside into a light rain shower.

"Damn this rain," Vera said under her breath. She didn't seem to be afraid of the water, though. She got into her huge Suburban and as she leaned over to unlock the passenger door, I could see that her shirt was soaked and her nipples were practically poking through. She caught me staring and smiled.

Ken and Walter turned right down the road from the lodge as we turned left. She turned down a trail I hadn't seen before and parked the vehicle.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You like my tits?" she asked, and started to unbutton her shirt. I felt my cock stiffen and she seemed to take notice. "I'll take that as a yes."

"What are you doing, Vera?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Let me tell you a little secret," she whispered as she pulled off her shirt. "I watched your girlfriend perform oral sex on you this morning."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, I should say that I watched Walter watching your girlfriend perform oral sex on you this morning. You know, on the floating dock." Vera unzipped her pants and took off her sandals. "He killed the motor and pulled out his dick as soon as she took off her bikini top. He didn't start stroking, though, until her head started bobbing up and down on your beautiful penis."

"You saw all that?" I asked surprised.

"Oh yes!" She started pulling off her pants, and I helped her out of them. No underwear? No tan lines, either. "I grabbed another set of binoculars and watched for myself. It was a very, ummm... motivating sight. What really got me going, though, was when you came in her mouth, and then she moved onto your friend."

She was now completely naked in the front seat with me, pulling my clothes off. Her body was in better shape than most women half her age. My cock sprang out and hit her in the chin as she pulled my pants down. She reached for my cock with a jewelry-covered hand and began stroking it gently. She leaned over to kiss the head and then rub it along her cheeks. She continued to stroke me as she looked up.

"Weren't you jealous?" she asked in between kisses and licks on my shaft.

"No. It wasn't like that. We were all just friends goofing around and..." I stopped as she gently swallowed my cock. In one motion, my entire length was down her throat. She paused for a moment, and then slowly pulled her head back as if coming up for air.

"Just friends?" she asked, and then engulfed my cock again. This time, not quite all the way down her throat, but now she was actually sucking me off. She paused again.

"Well, things got a little out of control." I managed to say.

"You mean like this?" she said, just before twisting her head on my shaft each time she went down on me. She worked a hand around my cock and twisted in the opposite direction, and then reached down with her other hand and began fingering her pussy. She reached up to my mouth with that hand seconds later and asked me if I liked the way her fingers tasted. I licked her fingers, telling her she tasted nice, and she sucked harder. I told her that her pussy must taste even better, and moved further down the bench seat, bringing her on top of me in a "69" position.

Her pussy really did taste good. I'm not sure how some women manage that, but I found myself not wanting to take my mouth off of her. She sucked me to orgasm, and -- as expected -- swallowed eagerly. She sat up and on my face, grinding her pussy into my nose and mouth. She moved back by the steering wheel and pushed me back up to a sitting position. She put her back and shoulders against the door, and spread her legs for me.

"You like it?" she asked shyly. For a 55 year-old pussy, it was not what I expected. The labia weren't stretched out at all, and her pussy hair was white and long, but soft and straight. She kept it shaved on the sides (or maybe Walter had that honor), making it look like a Mohawk. I followed her pussy to her thighs, legs, calves, and pretty feet. She wore an ankle bracelet on one ankle. I moved on top of her and easily slid my cock into her. "I'll take that as a yes, " she whispered and kissed me all over my face.

I was worried that I might not be measuring up to her expectations, but I soon felt her pussy tighten around me. Her rhythm was a lot slower than Andi's or Sarah's, and I wasn't sure if I was doing anything for her. She was doing plenty for me, though; as her pussy continued to relax then tighten around my shaft with each thrust. Figuring there was no way I was going to get her pregnant, I quickened my pace and thrust harder and faster. She moaned and then clawed at my back as she felt me come inside her. Her pussy tightened one more time and then something that felt like warm water gushed from her pussy.

"Oh shit," she cried. I thought she must have pissed on me. "That was just what I needed!" I looked down and what looked like watered-down jizz was all over my stomach.

"I'm a squirter," she smiled. "Sorry." She slid behind the wheel and started up the Suburban. "I guess we'd better go get your significant others, huh?" she smiled.

Vera was a site, as she drove the Suburban through the wooded campground -- naked. I looked around for something to use to clean myself off, but couldn't find anything other than my wet clothes. I decided to use my clothes, and hopefully let the rain do the rest.

"I don't know why you're bothering. They're probably going down on each other in there, anyway." Vera said. "We're just going to startle them, but maybe they'll let us join in." She smiled at me, and I directed her to the parking area near the camper.

"Alright, Vera. You're going to have to put on your clothes, soaked or not." I informed her.

She stepped out of the Suburban and began walking to the camper completely naked. It was late afternoon, probably an hour before sunset, but I could see her clearly. The contrast of her dark tan and white-blond hair was almost eerie. The rain was barely a drizzle, and she got about halfway to the camper before she turned around.

"Oh, alright. There's nobody else out here, you know," she argued. I nodded and admired her tits as they bounced with each step as she walked back to the Suburban to get her clothes.

She tied the bottom of her shirt around her waist, showing off an unusually well toned six-pack. She could barely pull her pants up without falling over, and she decided to leave her expensive sandals in the vehicle. Her feet were old, but not unattractive. They weren't nearly as pretty as Sarah's, but almost as nice as Andi's.

I decided to lead the way. Hoping to catch Andi and Sarah in a muff-diving session, I opened the door to the camper as quietly as possible. Unfortunately, Andi was still asleep on the bunk bed, and Sarah was back in the bedroom, naked and lying on her stomach with one hand between her legs.

"She hasn't been getting enough, huh?" Vera whispered. Her whisper startled Andi, who almost bumped her head as she sat up. Her bathrobe had come undone, and her tits were in plain view.

"Mmmm, Walter is going to like you, sweetheart." Vera said with a grin.

Andi covered herself up. "Who is this?" she looked at me sternly.

"This is Vera, a friend we met at the lodge. Her husband is Walter. They were on the boat that came by the dock this morning." I answered.

"Oh" Andi answered in a dream-like state. "Well, what's she doing here... and where's Ken?"

"Ken's on his way to her place with Walter. They were going to stop and get some food and drinks. We're going to go to their cabin until the weather gets better. Sound OK to you?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me. The electricity went out right after you guys snuck out of here. I could use some air conditioning." Sarah joined in, putting the bathrobe back on and tying the terry cloth belt around her waist.

"Well, then. It's settled. Walter and I love to entertain guests, and you are such attractive couples." Vera added.

I wasn't sure how long she would keep putting on the charade, but I was sure the girls knew Vera was a dirty ol' woman, rich or not.

I went over everyone's names again, and Sarah and Andi started getting their clothes together. Most of our clothes were scattered around the campsite, so I picked up the cleanest clothes and put them in the Suburban, then put the rest of the muddy clothes in a garbage bag and threw them in the car. Andi put on a thin T-shirt and a bikini bottom while Sarah put on a bikini top and some denim cut-offs.