Weekend Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a fan on somewhere in the room, and after my eyes had some time to adjust, I found it and turned it off.

Lying on the bed next to me, Sarah was still asleep. Her fingernails and toenails were painted a dark red. I didn't remember them being painted while we had dinner. I could barely remember having dinner.

It seemed like so long ago that Andi was rubbing her pussy while Vera told us about Walter and the young waif from the beach.

I could faintly hear moaning and grunting coming from somewhere around the cabin. Andi!

I told her I would take care of her, and here I was asleep in a room with Sarah. I looked around and couldn't find any clothes. It was about that time that I noticed I was freshly shaved around my cock, balls, and asshole. No nipple rings -- yet.

"Ready for some more?" Sarah asked, half asleep.

"Where's Andi?" I answered.

"She's probably with Walter and Ken. They were still going at it when we left." Sarah tugged at my cock. "I'm sure she's fine."

"What the hell happened? Did I black out or something?" I asked Sarah.

"More like passed out. You must have fucked Vera and me five times each. We couldn't believe it. You went from my pussy back to hers, which was pretty wild. But when we turned over and you took turns with our asses..." Sarah whispered as she began fingering her pussy. Come dribbled out as she sank two fingers inside her.

"I was fucking you both in the ass?" I asked. My cock suddenly sprang back to life.

"Oh yeah. I guess that was just what ol' Walter needed for motivation." Sarah smiled. "I'm not surprised that it takes him so long to get a hard-on. That thing was as long and as thick as any cock I had ever seen.

I think Andi must still be sweet on you, because it looked like she was just a little jealous watching us go at it." Sarah rubbed her come-covered fingers on my balls.

"Did she start blowing Ken again?" I asked. "Blow him? Between Ken and Walter, she must have swallowed about ten loads. The rest is probably in her pussy and ass." Sarah said as she stroked my growing cock.

"Ken fucked her in the ass?" I asked in disbelief.

"All three of them did." Sarah tugged more aggressively.

"Three of them?!?" I cried.

"Well, Vera put on a strap-on and got the whole thing started. She was so good with that thing; you'd thought she was born with it.

"Anyway, while Andi was sucking Ken's fat but-not-quite-ready dick, Walter got behind her and started rubbing his veiny tool up and down her wet crack. Eventually, she opened up and Walter filled her cunt with his big ugly stick. It didn't take him long to come, but he didn't lose his growing hard-on. Andi didn't seem too affected by that big dick, and kept on sucking the head of Ken's.

Walter's dick looked like a tree limb, bumpy, crooked, and strangely stiff. About the only thing that looked normal on it was the head, which was almost as attractive as yours.

"I guess it was the biggest it's been in a while, and Vera couldn't wait any longer for her birthday present. With a little coaxing, Walter pulled out of Andi's pussy and plopped his dick into Vera. It was like a magic show watching that huge thing disappear inside Vera's pussy. She took almost his entire length. I was worried one of them was going to have a heart attack. I thought I might have one, too.

"Andi climbed on Ken, and was kissing him hard while she struggled to get his dick in her pussy. Ken helped her out and before long, she was bouncing on his cock like she knew what she was doing. Kenny put on a good show, too, and pulled Andi's cheeks apart as she bounced on his tool. Walter must have a thing for young, tight, assholes, because he came almost as soon as he had a good look at Andi's little anus.

"Vera was in synch with Walter because they gushed at almost the same instant. Come and pussy juice sprayed around Walter's cock. I never saw anything like it. Walter pulled his monster dick out of Vera's stretched pussy and moved behind Andi again. Vera moved over to me and began kissing me while I was pressed with my back against you. You lifted me up and eased your cock into my pussy. Vera grabbed my hand and put it inside her pussy. I had half my hand up her sopping wet cunt as she kissed both of us. I've finger-fucked my share of girlfriends in high school and college, but I couldn't remember having half my hand inside anyone.

"Well, Vera came again, and she came hard. I thought for sure she was going to have a stroke with my fist in her pussy. She didn't. She kissed us both again, and then got up to take a shower. Walter was kneeling behind Andi and every once in awhile Andi reached back to spread her cheeks and let him run his tongue along her ass crack. Ken slowed his pace with Andi, and was concentrating on getting as much of his short fat cock inside your girlfriend's cunt.

"When Vera returned, she was wearing high heels, a strap-on, and a tail. At first, I thought I was seeing things: seeing Vera with a hard-on and a tail. She walked over to you and me and asked if I'd ever been fucked with a strap-on. I jokingly told her I had, and never got tired of it. Her tail wagged behind her as she walked around seductively.

"She stepped forward and told me to suck her cock down my throat if I really wanted it, so I did. I hadn't been around anyone as kinky as Vera in a long time, and she was really turning me on. Either that or it was the wine.

"The dildo was about the same size as you, which was perfect. I guess she was happy with my efforts and stepped back as you pulled my legs up. She told you to keep your cock inside me as she stepped forward and slid her cock in my pussy next to yours.

"Before I knew it, you were both sliding your cocks in and out of me. The feeling was fantastic. Vera fucked like a pro, and you didn't disappoint, either. I came so hard, I felt faint.

"Vera pulled out of my pussy and moved between Walter and Andi. When she turned around, I could see the tail was really some kind of short whip that she had stuck in her ass. I thought I was kinky, but Vera was way out of my league.

"She pushed on Andi's back, making her ass stick out. She bent down and tongued Andi's asshole like it was candy. Then she stood up and pressed the strap-on dildo against Andi's sphincter. Not wanting to disappoint, and knowing this might help Kenny later, Andi relaxed and let Vera slide that thing all the way in her ass.

"The sight of Vera fucking Andi in the ass while her own butt-plug tail swayed back and forth was almost too much for poor Walter. He pulled Vera aside and stood behind Andi and began stroking his cock feverishly. Vera pulled the strap-on off and pulled the tail out of her ass. She immediately began sucking your cock while she rubbed my pussy.

"Walter's cock was long, stiff, and fully erect. He lifted Andi off Ken and turned her around. She looked a little surprised and disgusted all at the same time. She looked to you and you looked back at her. Then she dropped to her knees and began blowing Walter. Before I knew it, she was on top of Walter with her back to Ken. I was impressed that Andi was taking so much of that long, thick dick inside her pussy. Andi road Walter until he came, then she hopped back on Ken.

"I noticed she was kissing Ken quite a bit, and have to admit I might have been getting a little jealous. I kissed you hard, and you rolled me over and started pounding me almost as hard as Kenny. Vera pulled you out of my pussy and sucked your cock for a few seconds, then put it back inside me. Vera and I ended up lying beside each other with our legs up, letting you take turns with us. You came about five times fucking the two of us that way, and then Vera decided to get dirty.

"She turned over and begged you to fuck her ass. I didn't want your dirty dick in my pussy, so I turned over, too. You pounded the hell out of both of our asses while Andi continued to have her pussy filled with Walter and Ken's come.

"You filled Vera's asshole with come, and then the three of us got up and took a shower."

Sarah stopped for a moment to cup my balls in her hands and began deep-throating me.

"Wait, what happened next?" I demanded.

"Well," Sarah sighed, "when we got back, Andi was on her back on the couch. Kenny was between her legs, fucking her hard -- the way he likes to fuck me -- and Walter was squatting over her face, making her lick his asshole. You asked her if she was all right, and she nodded from between Walter's old legs. She was licking his hairy ass and balls like they were ice cream.

"Walter stroked his cock into Andi's mouth and covered her face in come. Kenny and Walter picked her up and carried her to the shower. She looked so tiny compared to their cocks.

"Vera and I began taking turns sucking your cock back to erection. Andi was pressed between Ken and Walter in the shower, and stood limp as she allowed herself to be washed by the two of them. She looked so pretty with their hands all over her.

"When they finished, they toweled dry and the three of them went to another room. You, being the protective one, insisted we follow them, so we did. We ended up in the master bedroom, and found a nice cozy corner of the bed. Walter pulled out an over sized ottoman and had Andi kneel between his legs while he lay on his back. She pushed his legs up and apart and licked his asshole some more, then kissed him up his hairy chest, finally kissing his old face.

"She seemed to be showing her newfound talents as she lifted her ass and managed to get Walter's cock in her pussy with just one hand. Kenny came behind her and licked at her asshole. She buried her face in Walter's hairy chest as she reached back and spread her cheeks for Kenny, rocking back and forth, and up and down on Walter's large dick.

"Kenny licked your girlfriends asshole until it was nice and wet, then stood up behind her. He leaned forward and let the tip of his dick sink into her anus. She paused for a moment, and then lowered herself on to Walter's dick. Kenny pushed forward a little more and she moaned as her asshole began to stretch.

"Vera jumped up and ran out of the room. She returned seconds later with a fresh tube of KY and had Kenny pull out of Andi's asshole for just a moment. She pushed the head of the tube into Andi's asshole, and then squeezed in all of the tube's contents. She said that would help and gave Andi a quick kiss on the lips.

"Kenny moved back behind Andi and grabbed her hips as he pulled himself into her. She moaned and groaned, but this time, Kenny slid more than just the head of his dick inside her. He had about two inches of his fat cock buried in her ass and he knew she was going to try to take it all.

"Andi cried out in pain, but didn't want Kenny to pull out. She rocked back and forth and up and down, working these two large dicks inside her. Kenny pulled on her hips harder and another inch disappeared. He relaxed his grip and she moved forward slightly. He grabbed her again and pulled her down on his dick a little harder. He relaxed again, but this time Andi moved forward only slightly, then pushed back hard against Ken's fat cock.

"Andi looked over her shoulder at us as if she had something to prove, then leaned forward again. I think Kenny forgot whom he was fucking for a moment and grabbed Andi's hips hard enough to bruise. He pulled her down hard on his cock and Walter's as she let out a shriek followed by several "fuck's" and "yes's" and "oh shit's".

"Kenny's cock isn't very long, but it's thick, and after a few minutes he managed to get that entire fat dick inside her.

"You seemed to like it because you came hard down my throat at the sight of it. Vera seemed a little left out, but she swallowed the next load as we both continued to keep you preoccupied.

Kenny looked like he was in heaven as he came in Andi's ass, and she farted as soon as he pulled his dick out. Andi didn't seem embarrassed, though. Instead, Andi told Kenny to go wash his dick because she wanted to suck it some more. Then she stood up over Walter, straddling the ottoman and Walter lying on it. She moved forward so that she had positioned her pussy and asshole right over Walter's face; his head hanging off the side of the ottoman.

"Andi asked Walter if he was having a good time, and he said "of course".

"She asked if he wanted to stick that fucking ugly cock in her fanny, and he said, "love to". Then Andi told him he'd have to lick it, first, and then squatted on his face. Come poured from her pussy and asshole as Walter licked and licked. Unbeknownst to Andi, behind her, Walter's cock was growing even larger. His cock was almost as wide as Ken's but seemed neither fat nor short.

"Andi orgasmed right on Walter's face and I thought she would break his neck if she collapsed on him. She caught herself, though, and turned around to see Walter's majestic member throbbing, sticking straight up from the large thatch of white pubic hair. She turned around and leaned over, positioning herself as if ready for some '69' action.

"She looked at us as she ran her mouth all over Walter's bumpy shaft. Andi looked like she was in a trance as she stood up and carefully positioned herself over Walter's turgid tool. She put her feet on the ottoman, one on each side of Walter's hips, with her back to Walter, and then lowered herself onto his thick cock.

Walter waited with anticipation as she took half his length in her pussy, but he wasn't about to complain that he really wanted her ass. Andi put her hands on her knees and slowly lowered herself further on his shaft and began to bounce up and down until Walter once again filled her young pussy with come. His jizz poured from her pussy as she continued her piston action, matting down his pubic hair.

"When it looked like he had finished, Andi lifted herself off his cock and leaned forward. She dropped to her knees, placing one on each side of Walter's thighs and bent down to lick Walter's legs. She moved further and further down his legs, until she was kissing his feet and sucking his toes. Walter had a perfect view of Andi's stretched pussy and asshole and his cock twitched as it came to life again.

"Andi crawled backwards until her ass crack was pressed firmly against Walter's pole. She looked over her shoulder at Walter and asked if thought he was strong enough to lift her.

Walter, not muscular, but not a weakling, either, would have no problem lifting Andi's small frame. He nodded and she swung her leg over as if stepping off a bicycle. She stood next to the ottoman and helped Walter to his feet. He was easily a foot and a half taller than Andi. She looked even smaller when compared to Walter's cock jutting up towards her small tits.

"She pushed Walter back up against one of the bedroom walls next to the bed, and reached up to kiss him. Her calves swelled as she stood on her toes and grabbed his head with both hands. Walter reached down and lifted her up by her ass cheeks. Andi wrapped her legs behind his back, but Walter had to lift her up higher as his cock was trapped between their bellies. When his cock finally popped out under her, he lowered her enough to rub her pussy along the top of his shaft. It looked like she was riding the banana seat on a bicycle.

"Andi put her hands on Walter's shoulders and pushed herself up. Her small tits were in Walter's face and he kissed and sucked her nipples gently. He spread her cheeks, exposing her red, stretched asshole. A mixture of Ken's come and KY began to dribble from her ass, but that quickly stopped as Walter pushed the head of his cock into her anus.

"Andi rested her forearms on Walter's shoulders and Walter's hands went back to her ass cheeks. She used her legs for leverage as she lowered herself a little further. Walter relaxed his grip and allowed Andi to lower herself at her own pace. Andi couldn't help but let out the occasional fart, followed by a guilty moan of pleasure as more of his cock disappeared inside her ass.

"She worked about six inches of that ugly dick inside her ass and really began fucking that old man, hard. It was a good thing Walter was leaning up against the wall or I think he would have fallen over. Come was dribbling from Andi's stretched-out pussy as she brought herself to her first self-induced anal orgasm. Vera, lying next to us, had been keeping pace with the dildo from the strap-on and gushed seconds later.

"But Walter wasn't finished. Even though Andi's legs had gone limp, he continued to raise and lower her on his shaft. She allowed more and more of his dick to impale her, until she gasped. All of her weight was resting on his cock as he moved his hands to her back and walked with her out of the room."

I was in shock. Andi must have been in shock, too. It seemed she really went off the deep end.

"Then what happened?" I asked Sarah.

"Then, you, me and Vera came in here, and Vera and I shaved your balls and asshole." Sarah smiled.

"Vera was hell-bent on using that strap-on on your ass, but I didn't think you were ready for that, yet. Instead, we took turns licking you all over while you fingered, licked, or fucked us. Vera and I thought we'd give you a break and paint each other's nails, but you ended up fucking us several more times, anyway. It was tough trying to dry our nails while our legs were flying all over the place.

"Eventually, we took a shower, and you told me that you loved me. Vera disappeared somewhere, and you and I came back to this bed and made sweet, old-fashioned love. That was about three or four hours ago, I think."

"Holy shit! I don't remember any of that!" I said.

"I'm pretty sure Vera spiked your drink. Not to worry, though. I get the feeling she's done this kind of thing before. I think the effects have worn off by now." Sarah assured me.

I heard the moaning again.

"I'd better go check on Andi," I told Sarah.

She decided to go with me, as we walked around the cabin completely naked. I followed the moaning sounds from one hall to the next, but we couldn't find anyone else in the cabin. We couldn't find any of our clothes, either.

12