Weekend Golf

Story Info
She tests Jim's friend's new trinkets.
1.9k words
3.69
50.3k
6
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was slightly upset when my husband, Jim, informed me that he had an early morning tee time. He had promised me that we would spend the weekend getting to know one another again.

"But Margie. I told the guys that I would play golf today. I forgot about telling you we would spend the day together."

"You promised!"

"I'll try to get home early!"

With that, he hurried out the door, his golf bag over his shoulder.

I was angry and disappointed. Jim had promised to spend the weekend making up for the month that he had spent in Florida straightening out the insurance mess from the last hurricane.

I stomped up the stairs to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and cried, feeling lonely and frustrated. I had envisioned having two days of hot sex. I had pulled on a summer dress without putting on anything underneath to surprise him. Now I was the one that received the surprise.

I don't recall how long I had lain there feeling sorry for myself when the doorbell rang.

I angrily stomped down the stairs and jerked open the door.

My anger quickly subsided when I saw him. He was an extremely handsome man. He was smiling and I quickly forgot my anger.

He had muscles where muscles should be. His waist was narrow and his whole body rippled when he moved. His gorgeous face and black, curly hair mesmerized me.

He smiled at my apparent surprise and admiring stare. "Is Jim home?"

"NNNo, he went golfing. Can I help you?"

"I'm Harry Strong. I'm sorry, but Jim asked me to come by today and show him some of my, er, uh, things."

"He must have forgotten." --"He could show me some of his things," -- I thought.

"I'll come back later!"

"No! Come in."

I didn't want him to leave. He was so stunningly handsome I didn't want him to go away.

"Maybe you could show me what you were going to show him."

He grinned sheepishly. "They are er, uh, sex toys."

He blushed crimson. "Jim said he was interested in some of them and wanted me to show them to him."

"Gasp!"

"I'll come back later!"

"No! Come in and show them to me."

I was surprised at my own voice. I felt my legs tremble slightly.

He smiled a charming smile, picked up a small satchel and stepped inside, brushing me slightly with his scrumptious body.

My knees shook at the touch. "What a hunk," I thought as I directed him into the family room.

He sat the satchel down beside the overstuffed chair. His ass protruded delightfully when he bent down to unzip the satchel.

"I have to warn you that these are quite sexual in nature so when you want me to stop just say so."

I was now more interested than before.

"I understand from Jim that you are very open-minded. Maybe some of these will help you when Jim is away."

He pulled a dildo from the satchel.

"This is a seven incher and three inches around."

I smiled. "Not much bigger than Jim." I blushed at my spontaneous remark.

He laughed.

"I know! I have seen him in the shower at work."

He then pulled a very long, black dildo from the bag. "This is for the very decadent person."

"WOW! Now that is more like it!"

He laughed heartily at my exclamation.

"It is quite a large gadget". Would you like to take a crack at it? Er uh That is, check it out?

I involuntarily took the soft, black monster in my hand.

It must have been at least 12 inches long and so big around I could not encompass the whole thing with my hand.

"Would you like to try it on for size? I promise I won't look!"

I raised my dress and pressed the dark invader against my pussy lips.

"It is too big. I can't get it in!"

"Can I help?"

It was then that I noticed he had turned his back on me.

"Please do! You can turn around."

"Maybe I should lubricate you first!"

He unzipped his trousers and wrestled his throbbing cock from the confines of his pants.

I was amazed. His white cock was nearly as long as the black monster in my hand.

"Please be gentle. I have not had one that big before!"

He carried me to the couch and effortlessly lowered me onto the soft cushions.

I felt his hard cock against my hot cunt.

To my surprise and delight, it slipped easily into me.

"Oh yes! Don't stop! That's it! Fuck me deep and hard!"

He began to fuck me with slow, erythematic strokes. I could feel the head of his cock deep inside my steaming hot cunt. I felt his balls slap loudly against my bare ass globes. I was gripping the dildo so tight my fingers ached.

"You are a very good fuck. Even better than Jim said you were. UM, yes! You have a tight cunt!"

I was filled to overflowing with his wonderful cock. I could feel it deep inside of me, rubbing and sliding against my tender membrane. He continued to fuck me, increasing the tempo until I felt an orgasm begin to build in my body.

"That's it! Fuck me deep and fast. Fill me with your cock. Cum in me. Oh yessss!"

"I am going to cum!"

"Wait for me!"

I trembled when I felt his orgasm blast deep inside of my hot body.

He filled my cunt with steaming, sticky fluid. I clenched my pussy lips around his huge member and milked it dry.

"Here I cum too!"

I exploded in ecstasy.

We rolled on to the carpeted floor, cum running from between us like a river.

"You are a terrific fuck!"

Sweat poured from his body.

"So are you!"

I was ecstatic at the turn of events. "Show me some more of your trinkets!"

Harry laughed aloud. "OK, but you have to show me some of your own trinkets.

I lifted my housedress over my head, displaying my firm melon shaped tits.

"Beautiful. Almost as wonderful as your sweet pussy!"

"I am glad you like them."

His lips touched one nipple and then the other.

"If you don't want to fuck me again, you had better not do that!"

"I do, but I need a little time to recuperate!"

He reached into the satchel and withdrew a tube with a small motor attached.

"This is one of the reasons I am as large as I am."

He slipped the tube over his deflated penis and turned on the switch. The tube began to move back and forth on his cock, collapsing and releasing around his shaft.

I began to giggle.

His cock began to respond. It grew and grew until I thought the tube would break.

"I can do that!" I wanted to try to suck him like the machine.

I turned off the machine and took his throbbing cock inside of my mouth and began to give him a blowjob that he would not soon forget. I deep throated him time and time again.

"I am going to cum in your mouth!

His exclamation only spurred me on. I sucked him so hard, he groaned and spewed a huge load into my mouth.

"Thud tasts so guud." I tried desperately to swallow all of it but some got away and spilled down my chin.

To my enjoyment, he had pushed the black dildo into my pussy and was giving me a dildo fuck like I had never known.

Suddenly he picked me up and lifted me onto his shoulders. His tongue found my clit. I trembled another orgasm while he sucked and tongued my throbbing clit. I struggled to keep from passing out.

I was coming in torrents when the door opened. Jim and his golfing buddies were standing in the doorway.

I gasped at the sight of them.

"What is going on?"

Jim stepped further into the room, his buddies right behind him.

Harry lowered me to the floor. "OH SHIT!"

I tried to cover up but my dress was a mess, cum had spilled onto the dress and floor.

"He was just showing me the things you wanted him too! Don't get mad!"

Jim looked at the satchel with all the sex tools inside. "I didn't mean for him to suck you!"

I looked at Jim angrily. "You ran off to play golf so I decided to do my thing too!"

He glanced at the other men.

They were smiling broadly. "She has got you there!"

Frank that stepped in front of Jim. "You should be proud. She is one hot woman."

Joe and Dan echoed his remarks.

I started out the door when Dan stepped in front of me. "Don't get in a hurry! We would all like to participate. You wouldn't want us to go away empty handed would you?"

I looked at Jim. He began to smile. "I have often wondered how she would look getting fucked!"

I gasped. I looked from one man to the other. They were smiling and nodding their heads. I began to wonder if they had not set me up. I decided to go along with them.

"Only if you all take off all of your clothes. If I am going to fuck you, I want to see just who has the best equipment."

It was Jim's turn to gasp. "Wait! I didn't bargain for this!"

Joe and Dan were quickly naked. Frank was still holding on to Jim.

Joe picked me up and lay me on the couch. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his cock into me. He was not nearly as long as Harry but his exuberance made up the difference. He fucked me like a mink in heat, fast and furious.

He came so fast I hardly knew he was in me.

Then came Dan. His cock was very short but extremely thick. He stretched my cunt lips to near tearing. He went off almost before he got his pecker in me.

Frank had released Jim. He scrambled to remove his clothes.

I was surprise when Jim decided to help Frank take off his clothes.

"Fuck her good for me."

Jim smiled as Frank began to fuck me.

He was gentle, yet rambunctious. He fucked me and fucked me and fucked me, never missing a stroke when he exploded inside of me at least four times.

"She is one great fuck! I could fuck her all day!"

Jim was watching Frank's cock disappear and reappear. He removed his pants and let them drop to the floor. His cock was standing stiff and hard from his crotch.

"My turn!"

Frank didn't want to stop but finally relented.

Jim began fucking me with slamming strokes. He grunted loudly with each stroke.

I was surprised how good my husband felt in comparison with the others. I knew then what real love was. Even though the others were very good, Jim was extraordinary.

I noticed that the other four men's cocks were becoming hard again. I soon had a cock in each hand, one in my mouth.

It had to be Harry because I could barely get my lips around it.

One was probing my ass.

I was in seventh heaven. They took turns moving around me. I stopped counting when they all had fucked me three times. I was swimming in a sea of cum.

I am now waiting for another GOLF day. Of course I did not have to wait long.