Weekend in Biloxi Ch. 02

Story Info
We take the stranger back to our hotel room.
3.4k words
4.41
50.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

Please read "Weekend in Biloxi" to understand what happened up to this point.

*

As my orgasm subsided, the stranger and I broke our kiss. He put his lips next to my ear and whispered, "My name is Sean."

Let me describe us for you. I am one of those lucky women that mature well. I was extremely skinny in high school. But, when I had my first child, my boobs and ass filled out and just never went back to being tiny. I went from being a small A cup when I was eighteen to being a nice full C cup after having my kids. My boobs are still firm and stand out proudly. I am 5'8" tall and weigh 125 pounds. I keep my ass and legs firm by running several miles a week. My legs are very long and I wear jeans with a 34-inch inseam. I have long reddish blonde hair and brown eyes. David says he likes to see my long golden hair spread out on a dark pillow.

David is 5'11" tall with brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. He is always talking about losing 20 pounds, but I love him just the way he is. I know a lot of people on this site talk about having huge cocks. That is not important to me. David's cock is about 6 inches long but is fairly thick. He pleases me every time we make love. He knows how to use it

and really knows all of my buttons and switches. He never fails to give me multiple orgasms. That had never happened with lovers before I met him.

Sean is about 6' 4" tall with a nice body. He has a dark tan, thick curly dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He also has a little crooked smile that reminds me of Tom Cruise. His jeans were really tight and showed off his nice ass.

As Sean told me his name, his thumb started moving in my ass again. His hand was making a rocking motion that was making my body tremble with pleasure. As his thumb would move out to prepare for the next inward thrust, his fingers would slide forward over my pussy and stroke my clit. It felt so intense, I couldn't stand it.

Turning my face back to David, I kissed him deeply. Then, I turned in his arms to face Sean. Stepping forward, I pressed my body against his. My boobs were still exposed. The halter top was just a thin strip of material between my breasts. Placing both of my arms around his neck, I pressed my nipples into his chest and moved against him. His body was glued to mine. His hands reached around me and pulled my ass forward, pressing me even harder against his cock. Keeping my pussy pressed against his hard cock, I leaned back at the waist, and looked into his blue eyes. He smiled as I ran my hands down his chest and opened the front of his shirt. I leaned forward and kissed his chest. I flicked my tongue across one of his nipples and felt it harden beneath my lips. Moving deeper into his embrace, I pressed my boobs against his chest. My nipples were like hard bullets pressing into him.

The feel of the hair on his chest rubbing my nipples was so erotic. Placing my head on his shoulder, I slid my arms around his waist. Moving them lower, I felt his sweet ass. It was nice and firm, I could feel the toned muscles move as we danced.

The music now changed to another song. Stepping back from his embrace, I placed my boobs back inside the halter top. I thought it would be more erotic if they played hide and seek with his eager eyes. Swaying to the music, I maintained eye contact as I began to dance.

The vibrant beat of the music slowed to a throbbing pulse that matched the fucking motion of my hips as I thrust them toward him. I began to swivel my hips in time with the music. As I twisted my hips, I slowly lowered myself until I had moved down almost to the floor. My legs were spread to each side of his legs as my skirt rose up above the red flame of my pubic curls. Looking down at me, he could see the exposed lips of my pussy as they gaped open in excitement. Grasping his legs, I placed my right leg between his. I watched the lust bloom in his eyes as I moved forward and rubbed my pussy against his leg. Then, I slowly rose until I was standing again with his thigh between mine. Moving in time to the music, I rubbed my wet pussy against his hard leg.

With a masculine yank Sean pulled me into his arms. I leaned back over his arm, my golden hair cascading down toward the floor. He followed the bend of my body with his own. My right nipple had popped into view again. Staring at my heaving chest, he leaned his head down and licked the top of my breast just above the nipple. I felt the warm flow of air as he took a deep breath to inhale my scent. The warmth of his lips brushed across my breast before he took my exposed nipple between his teeth. Putting just the right amount of pressure into his bite, he raked my hard nipple between his teeth. Throwing my head back again, I surrendered myself to the intense pleasure that was coursing through my body.

Suddenly, he grabbed my halter top and pulled it to the side using shear force to pull the clasp loose at the back of my neck. My skin rippled with excited goose bumps as he exposed my body to the crowd.

The halter top dangled at my sides as he held me half naked and vulnerable in his arms. His sharp teeth raked across my skin as with a long low growl he sucked my nipple deep into his mouth. With a cry, I came. My juices soaking the thigh of his jeans as I felt the juices squirting from my pussy.

As my body quivered in ecstasy, David stepped up to me. Leaning down, he kissed me as Sean continued to suck my nipple. I needed a hard cock. I needed it right now!

Turning to David, I gasped, "Let's go to our room." He looked from me to Sean with a question in his eyes. "Yes," I whispered, "All three of us."

I took Sean by the hand and led him off the dance floor. As we reached our table, David reached around from behind me and pulled my halter top back up around my neck and fastened it. As David tucked my breasts back inside the top of my dress, I kissed Sean. My tongue eagerly sought entry to his mouth. As his lips parted, my tongue slithered inside. As our tongues dueled, I reached down and grasped his hard cock through his jeans and massaged it. Breaking the kiss, I turned and led Sean from the club.

In the elevator, I kissed David with a hot passion that only he would ever know from me. As I reached down and rubbed the cock that was so familiar to me, I found it to be hard and throbbing in anticipation. Turning to Sean, I kissed him as I pulled his hard ass toward me, thrusting my pussy against the hard unknown cock that was straining at the front of his jeans.

When we reached the twenty-third floor, I walked out of the elevator ahead of the two men. I could feel their eyes burning into my ass as I swung it in a show for them. The short skirt swished from side to side as my ass was partially exposed with each step. I waited at the door as David slid the card through the lock. As the door swung open, I grasped each of them by the hand and led them inside.

Walking over to the huge windows that looked out over the Gulf, I raised my arms over my head and placed my hands against the glass. I leaned slightly forward at the waist, pushing my ass back and looking over my shoulder in invitation, I waited for one of them to make a move.

They both stared at me for a moment. Then, David walked up behind me. Without a word, he unfastened my halter top and let it fall to my waist. I pressed my hot nipples against the cold glass as he pushed the dress past my hips. The dress settled in a pool about my feet. I now stood completely naked before their hungry eyes.

David was moving his hands up and down the sides of my body. He was just barely touching my skin as his caresses sent shivers through me. In the reflection in the window, I could see Sean as he started to undress. I watched as he slowly removed his shirt, boots and jeans. When he was only wearing his boxers, I told him, "Stop. I want to do the rest."

I turned to face David and kissed him deeply. As we broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes and said, "I love you."

Leaning back against the glass, I looked at Sean. He was standing next to the bed. His eyes seemed to be devouring my nude body. David walked across the room and turned on the stereo. As soft music filled the room. I pushed away from the glass.

Moving slowly, I walked across the room to Sean. He did not move as I slowly knelt before him. I leaned forward and kissed his hard cock through the cloth of his boxers. Turning my head, I looked at David, I could see the lust in his eyes as he removed his clothes.

Turning back to Sean, I reached up and grasped the waist of his boxers. Slowly, I started to pull them them down his hips. They clung in front as his cock caught at them. Pulling the front toward me, his cock suddenly sprang free. It bobbed a couple of inches from my face as I looked at its beauty. I could see the swollen vein along the bottom as it awaited my touch. It was not huge, but it was not small either. It was a little longer than David's six inches, but not as thick. I could feel my juices running from my pussy as I envisioned what it would soon be doing to me.

I slid the boxers to Sean's feet and held them for him as he stepped free. Looking back up at his cock, I saw a pair of large hairy balls dangling below them. Reaching up, I gently held them in my hand as I felt their weight. His balls were really big. I knew that they contained a lot of cum that was destined to soon be deposited inside me.

David had moved over to the bed and was sitting a couple of feet to my right. Looking at him, I grinned and licked my lips. David smiled back and gave me his silent permission. Leaning forward, I breathed on the head of Sean's cock. It twitched in eagerness as I grasped it in my hand and stroked it slowly. Looking up at Sean's face, I took the head of his cock into my mouth. It felt so hard and hot. I enjoyed the salty sweetness of his precum as I sucked the head and licked the bottom with my tongue. I kept stroking the shaft with my hand as I backed off slightly and swirled my tongue around the head.

Sean started eagerly pumping his hips forward to meet my mouth. Obeying his unspoken command, I took him deep into my mouth. As I moved my mouth up and down on his cock, I slowly took him deeper and deeper until my face was buried in his pubic hair and his cock was sliding down my throat. As I deep throated him, I cupped his balls and rubbed them gently.

As I sucked Sean, I glanced over at David. He was watching me intently as his own cock stood tall and hard. I removed his cock from my mouth and told Sean, "Lie down on the bed."

As Sean moved up onto the bed, I crawled over to David. Looking at David with love in my eyes, I held his cock in my hand. I whispered, "I love you." as I leaned forward and sucked just the tip of his cock into my mouth. His cock was hard and throbbing. He was so turned on. David's cock had leaked a huge amount of precum, while watching me suck Sean. As I sucked the tip, his sweet precum bathed the inside of my mouth. Taking his cock in deeper, I deep throated him as he moaned his approval.

As my head moved up and down on him, I felt his excitement increase. As his cock started to swell even bigger and throb, I knew he was about to cum. I did not want that yet. I had other other plans for him. Removing his cock from my mouth, I pinched the base and held it as he backed away from the verge of his orgasm.

Moving onto the bed, I stretched out between David and Sean. David kissed me as Sean took my right nipple into his mouth. As my tongue dueled with David's, I felt Sean's hand caressing my belly as he moved it lower. I spread my legs for him as he reached my red pubic curls. As he continued to suck my nipples, he ran a finger up and down my wet slit, bathing it in my juices. David broke our kiss and raised up on his elbow to watch as Sean caressed me. Sucking in my breath, I arched my back as Sean's finger penetrated my pussy.

As Sean finger fucked me, we soon established a rhythm. David was lightly scratching my nipples with his nails as Sean's fingers worked my hot wet pussy until my head was tossing in a delirium of pleasure. Sean now had two fingers in me as my pussy juices ran out and formed a big wet spot on the bed. My pussy started making a wet sound as he worked my pussy to a frenzy. As I pumped my pussy up to meet his stroking fingers my body exploded into a powerful orgasm. Tossing and thrashing in ecstasy, I came harder than I had in a long time.

As I slowly came down from my plateau of pleasure, I felt Sean kissing and licking his way down my belly. As Sean moved to lie between my spread legs, I placed one over his shoulder to make it easier for him. I quivered in expectation as he kissed the inside of my thigh. Spreading my pussy lips with his fingers, her leaned forward and kissed the opening to my pussy. It felt so good. I felt his long tongue snake out and lick my slit from bottom to top. A shock like an electric charge went through me as his tongue flicked across my clit. Clinching the sheets in my fists, I raised my ass off the bed to meet his questing tongue. Sean knew what he was doing. He was making long slow licks that were driving me up the mountain of pleasure. He was licking every crack and crevice in my hot wet flower of passion. I could not be still as he drove me toward an intense orgasm.

When it hit, I was tossing my head while bouncing my hips up and down on the bed. Sean tried to keep his mouth on my gushing pussy, but it was impossible. Suddenly, I felt David's arms pinning my hips to the bed. This allowed Sean to suck my pussy into his mouth again.

After such a strong orgasm, my pussy was very sensitive. I started begging Sean, "No please! Wait! Please, it is too sensitive!" But, Sean and David just ignored me. They forced me to lie there and receive the suction and flickering tongue of my new lover. I was so sensitive it was painful. I twisted and turned trying to get away from the arms that were holding me down and the mouth that was feeding on my hyper-sensitive pussy.

I was moaning in delirium as they continued to stimulate me. Just as I thought I could not stand another second, the pain suddenly started changing. Now instead of pain, the pleasure was like nothing I had ever experienced. The pleasure was so intense it was like an agony.

Now, I was holding Sean's face to me as I screamed in the brilliance of the orgasm that thundered through my body. It was almost as if my insides had turned to molten liquid and were flowing out of my shuddering, squirting, heaving pussy.

They finally relented and gave me a moment to enjoy the afterglow of the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. As I lay there panting for breath, my body seemed to glow in satisfaction.

When David thought I was ready, he started to caress me again. Like a great cat, I stretched and reached for his cock. Sean then rolled over me and positioned himself between my legs ready to enter me.

"Wait," I breathed. Sean backed off and sat up between my legs. David reached into the nightstand and produced a condom. Removing it from the wrapper, he handed it to me. Placing the condom in my mouth, I leaned forward. Using just my lips and my tongue, I rolled the condom down over his throbbing cock. Lying back on the bed, I looked at Sean and smiled. "I need your hard cock. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Sean did not waste any time. Rising up over me, his hard cock charged into my waiting pussy. I wrapped my legs around him as he pumped his long hard cock into me. This was not making love. This was just good hard fucking.

As Sean pounded his cock into me, the sounds of our bodies slapping together almost drowned out the stereo. My pussy started making that wet sloshing noise that only a well fucked pussy can make. As I felt my pleasure building, I knew we would not last long. We were both too turned on for it to last at this speed and intensity. Using my legs, I pulled him as deep into me as I could get him. Each plunge of his cock seemed as if it split me in two. Suddenly, he started slamming into me with a staccato of hard fast strokes. Then, he froze deep within me as his cum pumped out of his heavy balls. Feeling his cock pulsing the cum into me triggered me. I wailed and screamed as my body was shaken by another huge orgasm.

Lying there panting for breath, I looked at David. The love in his eyes was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Looking at him I said, "I want you." As Sean moved over to the side, David reared above me. My pussy was already so open and wet, he did not need to stimulate me any more. He sank his cock into me all the way to his balls on the first stroke. David knows exactly how I like to be fucked. He started the hard deep strokes that we both like so well. He knew just the angle he needed so that he could hit my g-spot.

As he fucked me, my body started trembling and straining against his. I was so turned on that my body was like one huge sexual organ. "I'm going to come," I moaned. "I'm going to come now. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder, harder!" My hips rose up against him as he thrust harder and faster into my pulsing wet pussy. My pussy gripped his cock and pulled on it as he pumped into me in a frenzy of hard deep thrusts. I arched my back and thrust against him as I felt his cock become harder and start the telltale throbbing that happens just before he cums. Shaking in ecstasy, I held him deep inside me. When I felt the hot jets of his cum blast into me, I screamed as I was shaken by yet another huge orgasm. We held together, frozen in passion, as his cock pumped me full of his hot salty cum. Trembling with completion, we slowly sank down to the bed. Breathing in gasps, he held me tightly as our orgasms subsided.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers