Weekend in Paradise Ch. 27

Story Info
Weekend in paradice has its ups and downs.
5.5k words
4.57
7.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Under the circumstances my dear Lilly, I think the playroom is not on the agenda tonight." I said apologetically.

"If you need to be in that meeting, I understand Master." she said knowing something serious was up.

"It is okay love. Those two can take care of it, trust me. Besides, you are the most important thing in my life now." I said with a twinkle in my eye.

Lilly swooned at that remark, she hadn't heard that for a long, long time, and it felt good. Lilly unzipped the back of her dress slowly pulled it down her arms and let it fall to the floor. Lilly displayed her half cup white leather bra, her nipple rings were prominent bar style gold Fuck Me dangling chain.

"Lovable. I will definitely do that." I said sitting on the edge of the bed pulling her close. Licking and sucking on her hard nipples. Lilly was delighted he liked her rings. The feeling she felt from his nibbles, licks and kisses were feeling exquisite, sending signals to her sex along with her brain. She started breathing heavy almost immediately. Getting him undressed was harder than she planned but together they accomplished the feat.

She kicked off her shoes and knelt before me. It was her night, I am going to let her enjoy it, was my thought. I sat on the edge on the bed, she licked her lips as she was staring at my cock. Her plan was evident as she made sure she was in the right position. She started slowly, making sure she got my cock hot and bothered, she was using her hands and mouth. She was slow and methodical coaxing precum and savoring the taste at first.

Then she started with her tongue spreading it around my cock. When she was happy, she started to swallow slowly. She bobbed up and down slowly taking more each time. She kept up until she met her goal of reaching the bottom. I was surprised at this and it felt wonderful. She used her teeth gently going up til she reached a certain point then switched to just her lips, then got her tongue on the underside for a few swirls. Then she would go down quickly and start back up again in the same slow manner. She did that for a few minutes. It felt phenominal.

Then she started with a fast bobbing action and using her hand sliding in time on my shaft. She built me up fast at that point. She knew when I was ready as she felt the head grow. She stopped her bob, held her mouth around the head while tickling me with her tongue. That, combined with her hand ignited my climax, she sucked in each jet like my cock was a straw. She made sure she milked me to the last drop before quitting. She looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes licking her lips seductively.

"I hoped you liked, Master" she said with a wide smile.

"Lover, it felt wonderfully extraordinary." I told her cupping her face and kissing her wildly.

We got on the bed with me on my back. I was still hard. "Ride me til you can't take it any more." I commanded her.

She was soaking wet, I saw as she straddled me. She lined up my cock and made a slow decent to the bottom. Once at the bottom she wiggled making sure she had it all. Her mouth hung open and breathing heavy. Her eyes were closed, she was enjoying the sensation. Her muscles would quiver every few seconds which elicited a gasp and low murmuring sound. I pinched her nipples hard and the quiver quickened and her body started to shake. She placed her left hand on my chest to steady herself and her right hand started to play with her clit. Suddenly she collapsed forward on me and bit my shoulder to muffle her growl as she tried to quiet her scream. She kissed where she bit then sucked on my neck then kissed me hard with our tongues fighting one another.

From this position she started riding my cock, first slowly then built up speed. It sounded like a stick splashing in a puddle of water. Her plan all along. It didn't take long til she was panting and moaning again into my neck. Suddenly she pushed up on my chest with both hands. She went rigid as another wave of pleasure went through her. Her spasms and contractions squeezed my cock hard. She put a hand in her mouth to quell the scream that came out as muffled squeal. She relaxed, wiggled her ass on my cock and she started another climax.

This time around, her contracting muscles milked a climax out of me. I arched my back, thrusting her up and deeper, as I hit her cervix. She started yet another wave of passion as she came even harder. It was like someone put their finger in the end of a faucet, with water squirting like a fountain everywhere.

She finally looked coherent as she looked down at me with the happiest contented face I have ever seen, Her eyes even glowed.

"Master, I have never." was all she said. Then reached up with both hands cupping my face, leaned down, kissing me so hard it almost hurt. I started going soft, she rolled off with an exhausted huff. "I Love you, Lilly." I said as I leaned over and kissed her again. She rolled over on her side and we spooned each other til morning, we didn't even turn the lights off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lacy was in a agitated state all night long which had been par for the course lately. Dancing with James made her wetter and her juices had been running down her legs all night long. Clean up was easy as there was basically nothing but scraps to be thrown away. A few ribs for the dogs in the morning was all that was left of the food. The beer keg had almost seen its last pump as it started to float in the melted ice water.

Empty champagne bottles and wine bottles were picked up and put away. Only a bottle and a half of wine remained which will look good in the fridge she thought. James had taken care of the computer equipment already and would take it back tomorrow. He made ten copies of the wedding after he got done editing. It was a beautiful theme wedding.

Still, she thought, Nelson and Ice had the best wedding because it was a surprise. Sky was married, completing her wish for the weekend and was overjoyed at that. She reached up and touched her collar and remembered with pride that she was loved more than most. James was carrying what I thought was a stick when he came from the barn. That stick was a crop and I smiled gleefully.

"Do you know what?" He asked me quietly.

"Yes. You got a crop and you are going to bend me over the picnic table and use it on me." I said with a happy smile.

"Well, that too. Bruce and Betty are fucking like two bunnies again." he said in a whisper.

"I know, he loves her, she loves him. Other than sex, they fight like cats and dogs." I said quietly.

"Over the table, now, my wife" James commanded me.

If it wasn't for the heels I had on, I might have been too short. As it was, I was perfect. I spread my legs as wide as I could, which wasn't that wide in this skirt. I put my arms on the table and laid my forehead on my hands. He didn't lift my skirt. The anticipation caused my juices to roll down my right leg causing goosebumps as it got cooler on its journey.

The next thing I know, I heard a loud crack, felt a sting on my ass. It didn't hurt all that much because the skirt softened the blow. Then four more in rapid succession. They felt good as the pain turned to sexual enhanced pleasure. Four more he planted on my ass and must have swung harder as they stung more.

"Get on the table. Raise your skirt. Lay down on your back with your knees up." James commanded.

I hurried as I thought he was going to eat out my hot wet box. Instead he used his fingers and rubbed my clit and had me bucking to meet the pressure. He then unzipped my corset to display my tits pointing strait up along with my rock hard nipples. Zing, I felt right on the nipple then the other before I could even react. That stung, but it soon evaporated and sent a message directly to my clit and I bucked. I had done this to others before, now I knew what it felt like. I didn't try to evade or cover. Then James tapped randomly around my breasts, he wasn't trying to hurt, but it felt erotic.

James laid the crop beside me, picked up my legs, put them over his shoulder, grabbed my hips and scooted me to the edge. He attacked my clit and I arched up to meet his his tongue and lips. I was in heaven and I felt my juices running freely over my ass.

I thought I saw some movement though I didn't care. Bruce had come out to walk Betty to her car, they had a ring side seat. That sent me over the edge and I could feel myself squirt. I moaned long and hard and was bucking more on his mouth.

The next thing I know, Betty was lowering her cunt over my mouth. I had no choice but to lick her sweet cunt with the odd mixture of Bruce's cum. It seemed delicious to me, she also had a long hard clit like Sky. I heard her panting as she squirmed.

James then started pounding his cock into me, I wrapped my legs around him. Pleasure was everywhere in my body at once. Betty had her juices running and I was lapping them up. James was pounding me hard. He tensed up and drove in deep and climaxed. I returned the favor myself and flooded his cock. I was still moaning and slurping when a fatter cock entered me and started pounding away at me. I didn't care, it felt so good.

Betty tensed up and flooded my face and I gobbled in as much as I could of her sweet tasting climax. I arched and let loose again as that cock head grew and spattered my insides. I felt like the dam burst again and collapsed as Betty pinched and pulled my nipples. Betty got up and sat down. Bruce had pulled out and I just laid there with my legs dangling over the edge spent.

"I haven't had another woman eat me in a very long time." Betty said.

"Maybe you should come over here and clean these two soaked cocks. Bruce sort of ordered.

Betty did just that, I saw through hazy eyes. First one then the other. Bruce had gone soft. So She started sucking James while she sat on the picnic table. She had an arm around him, forcing him to face fuck her hard. She had her other hand masturbating harder than any one I had ever seen. James grabbed the back of her head and unloaded straight down her throat and she never missed a beat on her pussy. James backed away.

Betty raised her legs and spread wide and buried her small hand in her cunt and clamped down. She shook, convulsed and was shaking her head from side to side while screaming, as she climaxed. Bruce had to catch her before she fell and held her.

"Sky inherited your problem only worse. Bruce tried to control you, but you couldn't accept it. You still love each other. So why do you fight like cats and dogs?" I asked dizzily.

"I never knew I had a problem until Bruce and I fucked. I turned into a nymphomaniac after that. I never fucked anybody else but Bruce and myself, it was almost constant for me. Bruce tried to help, but it made things worse. I had Sky and it calmed me down for a while after that." Betty said and paused.

"It allowed me to get my nursing degree. That was when I met Darlene and it started again almost immediately. She couldn't handle me and left." Betty said a bit disheartened.

"The dweeb I am married to now, keeps me and I satisfy him. I have to satisfy myself much of the time. I go through a Sybian a year by the way. Bruce and I were trying to remember what we fought about earlier, we can't remember." Betty related.

After chatting a while longer about this and that we all went home. I didn't even bother putting the corset back on, just carried it. I was very satisfied though. I hugged and kissed James almost constantly til we fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ella woke up from a peaceful nightmare, if there is such a thing. It was about 3 am and she had to piss. She padded off not waking the others.

She remembered the dream perfectly as she sat on the pot. Morgan came to her in the dream holding her hand and kissing her. Morgan said he wished he made his plans earlier but wanted everything to be perfect. He loved Ella beyond her wildest imagination and Sprite knows that. He knew they had to part, we will be together again one day. Be happy with the ones you have, they love you dearly as he and Sprite walked away hand in hand into the mist leaving her behind. She cried woefully, then cried tears of happiness as she woke up.

She was still dressed, she took her clothes off and folded them. She took a shower and felt much better. She brushed her hair, the back of her head still hurt as did the side of her temple. The last touch of Morgan would always be ingrained as pain and not of his love. That memory hurt her worse than the physical pain itself.

She knew Ella must move on and leave Sprite behind as a token to Morgan. A new life and a new beginning with Matt and Chelsie as Ella, one she will gladly accept. She picked up her clothes and walked back to the bedroom naked. She undressed Chelsie without waking her, she must have been tired taking care of me. She crawled under the covers and snuggled up with Chelsie feeling the naked touch, warmth and security she needed.

Edward Morgan Devine if it is a boy. Morgana Edwina Devine if it a girl. With that she fell into a peaceful light sleep with a smile on her face.

An hour later Chelsie woke, she didn't remember taking her clothes off. Millie was cradled in her arms, naked also. It was a wonderful feeling, she must have woke up and taken a shower as she smelled of lilac and her hair was still damp.

She had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to disturb the loving embrace. Bodily functions have a way of dictating actions however. She tried to disentangle herself from Millie without disturbing her but it didn't work. Millie woke up and smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, my sister." Ella said with a smile.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Chelsie said in discomfort.

"I will go with you." Ella said. "I need my robe." Chelsie said.

"Why?" asked Ella.

"So no one sees me naked." Chelsie said. "Who is gonna see you naked and who would care?" Ella asked making a point.

Chelsie thought about that for a second. "You are right."

"Before we go, I think we should wake Matt. I think he might need to stretch out. That looks so uncomfortable for our Master." Ella surmised.

Chelsie looked at her with a grin. They woke Matt up and helped him to the bed and undressed him. He got comfortable and fell back asleep. They went to the bathroom holding hands.

Ella was brushing her hair as it had dried enough while Chelsie was on the pot. Chelsie joined her after finishing.

"We have the same hair cut, I never noticed that." Chelsie said looking over her reddish brown locks that needed brushed.

"I wish I had your hair color instead of my black." Ella said comparing the two.

"I know someone who can rid these permanently in six weeks." Ella said pulling her pubes laughing.

"Not a bad idea." Chelsie said with a chuckle.

"I wish I had those wonderful tits of yours. Mine are nice, but my pencil eraser nipples don't compare to yours." Ella commented holding her breasts and playing with her nipples that rose to the tease.

"Mine are a burden. Ever try to find a bra for a semi flat chested D?" Chelsie asked playing with her nipples.

"Um, don't think so." Ella laughed.

"Shower time." Chelsie commented as she turned on the water and got in.

Ella waited on Chelsie putting on makeup from Chelsie's meager bag. Not knowing where her hospital supplies were, she made do brushing her teeth with a finger.

Chelsie got out of the shower, Ella helped dry, patting her back with a towel. Chelsie wrapped a towel around her head then proceeded to put her makeup on and brushed her teeth. Once done she removed the towel and brushed her wet hair out.

"Lets go make some coffee. Drink a cup then bring Master one. We can wake him up with a two mouthed blow job. That will make his day." Ella planned.

Ella grabbed her hand and was leading her to the stairs when Chelsie stopped in her tracks. "What is it?" Ella asked.

"Aren't we gonna put robes on at least." Chelsie replied.

"When are you going to learn that it doesn't matter." Ella stated, pulling Chelsie with her.

They got the pot brewing and prepared three cups. "Go sit at the table I will bring yours." Ella said.

Ella is right, John is the only guy here that hasn't seen me totally naked and the girls were no big deal, Chelsie thought. Ella set her cup on the table then placed Chelsie's in front of her. She found the donuts and put two on a saucer and brought them in, setting them on the table. Ella started kissing Chelsie on the neck from behind. Chelsie jumped because it surprised her but it felt good and tilted her head for better access. Ella then reached over her shoulders and started rolling and pinching her nipples at the same time. It felt so good to Chelsie that it started turning her on. Ella quit and sat down.

"That is why you go naked." Ella said with a wink. They talked for a while about nothing. When they finished their coffee, Chelsie went and prepared Matts. Then left for the bedroom.

"I think I will just wear my robe to make breakfast." Ella said. Pulling the faux silky robe out of the bag with the slippers they had bought yesterday afternoon. It was a little wrap around number that barely covered her ass.

If something happened she would show herself in all her glory, Chelsie thought. Chelsie's was just like hers, real silk and a little more modest. Funny, now that I think about it, remembering the struggling days before Nelson. That would have been the robe I would have bought, instead of what I have now. Basically they are the same except for the material, hundreds of dollars more and for what purpose other than status, Chelsie thought shaking her head. It suddenly dawned on her, Millie was trying to subtly teach her.

Chelsie suddenly realized many things about herself. She had become a material girl, the one thing she hated most about people while growing up. Matt, Nelson and John are three of a kind, when they did something, there was always a purpose or goal behind it. The things she did were either selfish or to showoff, right down to the salt and pepper shaker she bought last month.

Yes, you could buy a a salt and pepper shaker at a yard sale for a quarter, a nice set anywhere for less than twenty bucks. Not me, no, I had to buy the five hundred dollar set that were crystal with sterling silver lids. She realized the set for a quarter was just as functional with the same purpose and might look almost identical for next to nothing. She set down in the chair and started crying.

Ella rushed over to her distraught sister, like a sister now. "What is wrong honey?" Ella asked quietly holding her.

"Everything and me." Chelsie cried into Ella's shoulder.

"There, there baby. It's alright. I don't understand but I think you are going to tell me." encouraged Ella.

"I needed to be broke like a horse, great analogy, huh, and fixed. I thought Matt had accomplished that feat. I have become what I hated most, growing up. This morning you have shown me that I need a lot more fixing." Chelsie stated through the tears hugging Ella.

Ella thought for a minute confused. "Going for coffee naked is what brought this on?" Ella asked mystified.

"Yes, and a few other nothing things. At home, for instance, in the mornings I would put on a robe just to get coffee and return. I would have that robe on for maybe thirty seconds. You made me realize this morning there is no purpose behind it. Even your thirty dollar robe is just as functional as my three hundred dollar robe and just as pretty." Chelsie sniffed.

"There was purpose behind it and your aspect is almost right. Truthfully, I was looking more at the thrill of it." Ella said laughing.

Chelsie thought about what she said and started laughing with her. They chose matching tanks and short stretch skirts with pumps to wear for the day instaed of the robes.

12