Weekend in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards I did some calculations and I determined the farm could only be in the red by about $15 grand at the most if that. The farm by itself is worth a hundred times that easily. All they needed was some time and that is something they didn't have. Jeff was right, something was wrong with this picture.

Ice may have thought the wife part was a little farfetched, but as I see it, would be a perfect solution. We get married, she inherits the farm and it becomes one with mine, well ours to be exact. To me that seems like a win-win solution but to get it in writing first. So I pick up the phone and called John, my lawyer and close friend, and tell him the particulars and to have the contract delivered to the ranch asap. I also asked him if he wanted to come to the wedding as he could stay the weekend.

I hear the commode flush, so I ready for Ice's return wondering what to expect. It is just past noon and it will be about two hours before the contract courier arrives. I hear the click of her heels on the floor. Her face is a bit on the downtrodden side, eyes swollen and red from the rubbing and crying. She comes in and picks up her cup and heads to the coffee pot without looking at me readying her cup and returns to the table and sits. I know she is more or less beside herself pouring her heart out like that but I had to be sure.

"How indolent of you!" I said in somewhat mock anger.

"Across my lap you selfish bitch and be quick about it!" Her mouth dropped open but didn't hesitate to follow my orders.

"Grab the stretcher and don't move or utter a sound." I said in my strongest voice. I pulled up her skirt which displayed her nice rounded ass, kneading her soft yet firm cheeks, her thong sure won't cause a problem.

"You will learn to serve me before serving yourself you little whelp of a wench!" as I rained down the first blow on the right cheek with a stinging blow, then rubbing it gently. I felt the sting in my hand and the print that it left behind, maybe a little too hard. Then followed suit with the same action to the left cheek. After that I lightened the force as it was hurting my hand more than her ass. Nary a sniffle, oooh or aaah came from her mouth however, but did feel the clenching of her thighs. My cock of course had a mind of its own rising to the occasion but not just yet.

"Arise Ice.", I said authoritatively, "Now about my cup of coffee."

"Right away Master.", came her rapid reply with vigor and a smile that lit up the room. She quickly did as she was told bringing me a fresh cup sitting it in front of me then standing to the side.

"Sit". I said pointing to the chair she had been at.

"Are you sure about all this Ice?" I asked inquiringly.

"Yes Master, absolutely." came her prideful reply.

"You have til 2 pm or there abouts to change your mind. After that your fate is sealed and in my hands" I stated as a matter of fact.

"No Master, I will not back out, it is what I have always dreamed of." she said with a joyful lilt.

"I need you to go fetch my crew, I have need of them. Lacy first." while sipping my coffee.

"Yes, Master." as she arose, scooted out the door, heels clicking and ass swaying. I will never get tired of seeing that I think to myself.

Lacy and James burst through the door first as I knew they probably wouldn't be far away. I only wanted Lacy first but this will do.

"The two main conspirators in this escapade I am sure." I said evenly. "Your punishment will be meted out later. For now I need you to keep your big mouths shut. Is that understood?" I said glaring at them.

"Yes Sir" came their hardy reply simultaneously.

"There is going to be a wedding here today, as Ice and I are going to get married. She just doesn't know I accepted her proposal yet. I want to keep it that way for a while." I said happily. Lacy grabbed me in a big hug and James shook my hand and congratulated me.

"Lacy, do you know where Dominant Creations is located? I asked.

"Yes Sir I do, why?" she replied. I opened my laptop and called up their web site and found the outfit I wanted Ice to wear as her wedding dress. White corset with a white over the knee pencil skirt and the five inch white heels.

"I want you to take Ice to get that outfit as her wedding dress. You can get the same outfit in the blue." I told her.

"Got it, always have trouble with my height there but just maybe this time they have a short." she said laughing.

"James, I need you to get wine, champagne, soda and a keg of beer and whatever else you need for a wedding party at the shelter house. See if they have a wedding cake available at the bakery also. Flowers also if you can squeeze them in. Needs to be set up for say 6 pm. Charge it to the company. Think you can handle it?" I asked wondering if I missed anything.

"Yup, shouldn't be a problem." he replied.

"There isn't time to get a tux and I have no suits here that will do. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Maybe I can come up with something while I am out." declared Lacy. I told Lacy and James to go keep Ice busy til John showed up.

Bruce and Deuce lumbered in just as I finished up with Lacy and James when my phone rang. Bruce and Deuce are twins and it goes without saying by their names which one is a few minutes older. Both are masters in leather works, blacksmithing and horse training which they have been doing all their lives. They learned their trade from my grandfather and their father and have lived here their entire lives. Both are fifty-three now with grey starting to infiltrate their black hair. Trim and very fit five foot ten frames with calloused hands and wear many scars from minor accidents from the trade and a few bar fights thrown in. Neither married per se but rumor has it they have sired several kids from the local lady populus thus a couple of the bar fights I am told. Actually I think they have a stable of ladies with cuckold husbands, I'm just saying.

Jeff was on the phone and told me that his wife was driving past the Snow farm when she spotted an out of state car parked along the road near their drive way. She didn't think much of it until she saw another one from the same state a few minutes later in the same area. The state was Florida and very likely rental cars. He also told me that he traced the foreclosure actions down to a real-estate company in New York. He did some research and it looked like a shell company that may not really exist but was tied to the law office of a Greg Jeffers which does exist. I thanked him for the info and would look into the matter.

I related to Bruce and Deuce as to what my plans are. They were all smiles and congratulated me and that it sounded like a wonderful plan. I tell them James is getting the party stuff and will be setting up. Lacy was going to take Ice and get a special wedding dress. That is when I told them about the interlopers at the farm.

"They might be checking the farm out, but it is odd they would drive all this way in a rental car for that. Two different ones mind you. Jeff already told me there might be some sort of treachery involved. You know I am a very suspicious person when things don't look right. Can you get the Clydesdales teamed to the old tourist wagon and go pick up Mr. and Mrs. Snow?" I asked.

"Sure, thinking of sneaking them out are ya?" asked Bruce.

"That is the idea until I can get the problem taken care of. Might want to go armed also." I said cautiously.

"Hot diggity dog!." chimed in Deuce.

"Also, I need someone to grill steaks and invite the guests and don't forget the JP." I said looking for volunteers.

"I think we can handle that." said Bruce laughing.

"I'll do the square dance calling." said Deuce.

12