Weekend in St. Barts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit," she commanded after we entered her room, pointing to her bed.

I did as told and she headed over to her dresser. She pulled a jar of chocolate body frosting out of the top drawer.

"I think it's time for your dessert," she cooed.

She jumped on the bed next to me, dipped her fingers in the chocolate and spread it over her nipples. I licked and sucked every molecule of chocolate off those nipples. She then smeared the chocolate around her belly button and I licked that clean. As she moved to put chocolate around her clit, I stopped her. Instead, I licked her fingers clean and said, "I need a proper taste test first," before I buried my head in her pussy. I tongued her clit and lapped at her pussy as she squirmed with delight and begged me to continue. The sweet aroma and taste that I was able to truly experience for the first time was driving me as wild as I was driving her. In no time, she squealed, "Ooooh, yessss!" and came hard.

She was breathing heavy as I leaned up and said, "Yep. Just as I thought. It's sweet enough without chocolate."

She beamed a big smile at me, then she rolled over on top of me and rode me again cowgirl style. I was rock hard and as horny as I can ever remember being. The whole day's events flashed through my mind as her moans and my grunts filled the air, culminating in powerful orgasms for both of us. My cock was completely spent as she rolled off of me. We cuddled together and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke some time later to the sound of thunder. It had started to rain outside. I looked over and noticed Heidi was gone. I got up and walked out to the main room where I saw her. She was seated out on the deck under the shade. I noticed most of the boats had gone, probably headed back to port due to the rain. Then I noticed Heidi. It looked like she was casually playing with herself as she watched the rain. I watched her for a few moments before heading to join her. A squeaky floorboard alerted her to my presence and she stopped.

"Come on out here," she urged. "The other chair's a little wet, but since you're still naked I don't think it will be a problem." (Another benefit of the nudist lifestyle I suppose.)

I pulled the chair over to hers and sat down, not minding that I got a little wet. There was slight breeze, which made it cool, but it felt wonderful.

"I hope you don't mind, but your clothes got wet. I hung them up in my bathroom to dry, but it might take a while," she said. I realized I had forgotten to bring them in after our shower.

"Ah, who needs clothes? I like this better anyway," I responded.

She laughed. "You really are a nudist."

"You're one to talk," I retorted. After a pause I declared, "The problem is I'm not going to want to put them on even when they are dry. The only item of clothing I want to wear from now on is my birthday suit."

She laughed again. "Well you'll need to wear something for dinner. I made a reservation at Maya's."

"Maya's?"

"You'll love it, trust me. They have a little bit of everything there. In fact, we should probably get ready soon. Where are you staying at?"

"The Sunset in Gustavia."

"Good. That's right on the way. Let me go get dressed, then we can stop off at your hotel room and you can pick up your clothes."

I agreed, and she went inside. I heard her ask Marie over the intercom if we could borrow the car. After a few moments I went inside myself to check on my clothes.

As I entered her room on the way to her bathroom, Heidi had just put on a barely-there g-string. It was black, but semi-sheer. She noticed me gawking and smiled. "Wait till you see my dress," she said. "Turn around."

Again I did as commanded. While I waited, I stared at one of her nude posters, which hung by the doorway to her bathroom.

"OK, you can look now," she said a few moments later.

My eyes widened when I saw it - a slinky black number that barely covered her boobs. Her hard nipples easily showed through the thin fabric. She did a twirl and revealed that it was backless, tied only at the neck, with just enough cloth to cover her butt. I think my jaw actually dropped. She got into a sexy pose, batted her eyes and asked, "You like?"

"Oh, I like!" I exclaimed. "Definitely like!"

She grabbed a pair of slinky 4-inch heels to match her dress, but didn't put them on until later.

"How are your clothes doing?" she asked.

We went to check on them, but I already knew I couldn't wear them. If she was going to wear such a sexy dress, I couldn't get by in an old t-shirt and shorts. Sure enough, they were soaking wet anyway.

"Aww," she commiserated. "Well, we'll pick up some new clothes at your hotel."

I didn't want to even wear them in the car, so I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"I like that idea," she responded. "But I might have trouble keeping my hands off you in the car."

"I'll take that chance," I smiled.

Heidi brushed her hair and a few more things women always do while getting ready to leave the house. In the meantime, I put my few things in my backpack while I tried to keep the towel from falling. It took her a lot less time to get ready than I imagined, so I really didn't wait very long.

The rain had ended by the time we left. Heidi picked up the car keys from Marie and explained my situation as I waited by the car in my towel. Marie waved and I smiled back.

The drive back to my hotel was quick - much faster than it would have been on a bike. I paused at that thought. I blurted out, "Damn."

"What?"

"I left my rental bike back at the beach."

She pulled in the parking lot to the hotel as this transpired.

"We can pick it up later." She put her hand on my shoulder. "It's not a problem."

Her habit of putting her hands on me while we talked made me forget about the bike. But, my next problem was making it to my room wearing only a towel. My whole day of nudity made me realize that it shouldn't be a big deal. Besides, it would probably look like I was just returning from the pool. It was a moot point as the hallway was empty and I laughed at myself for ever being nervous about it in the first place.

Heidi followed me into my room, where I immediately stripped off the towel and threw it at her. Her quick reflexes allowed her to catch it before it had the opportunity to mess up her hair.

I wiggled my hips and asked one last time, "Are you sure I can't go like this?"

She laughed. "I would love it, but I'm not sure the other patrons would."

I pulled out some dress slacks from my suitcase and what I always thought was my dressiest Hawaiian shirt and put them on. I did a little modeling show of my own as Heidi watched.

"Ooh, sexy!" she cheered.

I slipped on my sandals - it was either that or sneakers - and held out my arm.

"Shall we, my dear?" I asked in my most proper British voice.

She grabbed my arm and we walked out to the car side-by-side. With her heels on, she was slightly taller than me, but I didn't care. I felt like I was on top of the world.

The dinner was wonderful, if uneventful. It ended up feeling a lot like a first date, only without all the nerves. (What a far cry it was from that morning.) We talked about my new job and how she got into modeling. We both wondered why nudity was such a problem for Americans - my only answer was that was just the way it was. (Even to this day, I haven't heard a convincing argument for why nudity is bad.) We tasted each other's food - her salmon and my veal, which she invariably compared to Wienerschnitzel from her homeland. We watched the sunset from our table, which the restaurant provided a great view of. The departing rain clouds lit up beautifully in the waning sunlight.

Afterwards, neither one of us was ready to head back, so Heidi suggested a walk on the beach. We watched some of the boats come in and one of the big cruise ships as it passed by the island. Heidi kept her hand on my butt and mine on hers the whole time we walked. As we reached the far end of the beach, beyond the extent of the city lights, we noticed how bright the moon was. I could just make out the devilish look on her face.

"Today was the most fun I've had in a long time," she said in her sexy voice. "I've never been so horny." She paused before continuing, "I want to do something really naughty. Do you want to do something naughty with me?"

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I responded, "yes" without giving it much thought. She dropped her heels, which she was carrying while on the beach, untied the top of her dress, and peeled it and her underwear off in one fell swoop. There was just enough light for me to take in the silhouette of her flawless body. She then reached for my shirt and unbuttoned it. I undid the waist on my pants and she pulled them down, springing my rapidly growing cock free from its temporary constraints. It took mere seconds for us to be completely naked. All my inhibitions from that morning were long gone and I was thrilled to be without clothing once again.

"Race you to the water," she said darting off. It really was unfair to make it a race since I wasn't ready, plus she was already closer to the water when she said it.

I ran after her into the water where we splashed and played. I'm sure other people could hear our laughs and screams as we dunked each other underwater, although I doubted anyone could see us. I'm not sure I would have cared if they did. I was lost in the moment and overpowered by my own horniness. Soon, we calmed down and began fondling each other. I pulled her in close and we kissed deeply. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as her breasts pressed into my chest and my erection pressed into her lower abdomen. Our hands fondled as much of each other's bodies as they could.

We slowly worked our way into deeper water. When it got to be chest deep, she wrapped her legs around me and rode my eagerly awaiting cock. The sensation was incredible. It was another first for me - having sex in the ocean - that I was finally able to cross off my sexual to-do list. I couldn't think of a better time and place for it to happen.

Again the orgasms flowed between us. We kissed and fondled more as we came down from our natural highs. After a few more minutes of floating around and playing in the water, we decided to head back to shore. When we reached the waist-deep water, Heidi stopped.

"I have an idea," she said. "I know you don't want to put your clothes back on, and I've been enjoying myself so much today like this, I don't want to either. Let's drive back naked!"

That thought excited me. I knew there was a good chance we'd be seen walking along the lighted boardwalk back to the restaurant. Or in the parking lot. But I realized I didn't care. Besides, that would be part of the excitement.

Heidi interrupted my thought with a confident, "What are they going to do? Arrest us?"

That sealed it. "I'm game if you are," I replied.

We walked back to our clothes and scooped them up. I carried everything except her heels, which she twirled in her hands. The confident way she walked inspired me to do the same. We didn't slow down or speed up when we reached the lighted section of the beach. We just kept walking like we were when we were fully dressed. The beach itself was deserted, but as we neared the restaurant a few people on the patio saw us and whistled. Heidi waved back. I had thought we would just head straight back to the car, but she headed straight for the couple that whistled at us. As she reached their table, without a hint of shame or modesty, she said, "This feels amazing. You really oughtta try it."

I followed right behind her, saying, "Hi. How's it going?" as casually as I could.

The boyfriend just stared at the two of us, wide-eyed. His girlfriend glared at him.

After a short moment, Heidi grabbed my arm. "Well, we have to get going," she said and we headed for the car. After we made it around the corner of the building, Heidi burst out laughing, "I can't believe I just did that! That was great!"

I laughed myself. I never knew I had it in me. It was exhilarating.

We had calmed down by the time we reached the car, having not seen anyone else. Heidi opened the trunk and threw her heels in. She motioned to the clothes I was carrying. "Put them in here - just to make it more exciting." She smiled.

We got in the car and looked around to see if anyone else saw us. No one was around.

"Let's not head straight back," she said with the devilish look on her face. "Let's see how much fun we can have."

We drove around the island with the windows down and felt the breeze on our skin. She would occasionally play with my erection and I would fondle her boobs or play with her pussy. A couple of times it almost caused her to lose control of the car, but she was never driving so fast she couldn't regain control. It just made us laugh.

As we approached a big resort area in Lorient, Heidi pulled over.

"You drive," she said as she got out of the car. "Pick me up at the next block."

"Wait, what?" I asked as she darted off toward one of the hotels.

I moved over to the drivers seat and sat there a few moments, stunned. I saw her run out of the other side of the hotel complex, and I drove to pick her up. She waved me down as I got to the street corner (as if I would miss her) and she dashed across and into the passenger seat. She was wet, laughing and breathing heavy. Of course I took the opportunity to gaze at her heaving bosom.

"That was great!" she exclaimed as I drove off. She tried to catch her breath as she excitedly recalled her adventure. "I used to stay there so I know where the pool is and I know a bunch of people that work there. So I just ran in there, jumped in the pool, swam to the other side, jumped out and waved to the front office as I ran out. The people at the pool were laughing and clapping. It was fun! You should try it!"

I decided to go through with it at the next opportunity. I pulled down the next street that dead-ended at the beach. I knew this area since I had explored it that morning on my bike. I told Heidi to pick me up at the next street that ended on the beach, which was a few blocks away.

I took off down the beach, waving at diners and pool-goers at the places along the beach. There was enough light for them to see me. A few women cheered as I ran by and I heard a few whistles. I thought of my college days where I was too nerdy and too scared to do something this. I had laughed at my friends who had gone streaking, but now I understood what I had been missing. I had never felt so alive.

Heidi picked me up right on cue. She drove us back to her place while we shared our feelings of what had just transpired. Heidi also told me some stories of how she had surprised several ex-boyfriends and her ex-husband by showing up at their door wearing a raincoat and nothing else, how she had been to many nude beaches and gone skinny dipping, but she had never the thrill she just had running naked through a public place and having sex so close to where other people could see.

After we pulled into her driveway, we darted straight into the house, not bothering to get our clothes out of the trunk. We jumped straight into bed. We had sex a few more times that night until we were too exhausted to continue.

I awoke the next morning in an empty bed, naked and alone. My dick was sore. I went to relieve myself before going to look for her, but I saw a note on the table.

"Curtis,

I wish we could have had more time together. I didn't want to leave you like this but I had to catch my plane. You looked so peaceful sleeping there I didn't want to wake you. I wanted to thank you for the great sex and the fun time. I can't wait until I have the chance to be naked again, but I have at least 12 hours of travel first. :( I didn't wear any underwear just so I could feel naked under my clothes. :)

You're welcome to stay at my place until you have to head home. Marie will keep her eye on you if you misbehave, but I don't have to worry about that do I?

If you're ever going to be in St. Bart's again, let me know. Hopefully we can have a whole week next time.

Alles Liebe,

Heidi

XOXOXO"

After relieving myself, I crawled back to bed, still tired from the night before. I thought of what a wild day it had been. I thought of my clothes in the trunk of Marie's car. I thought of the bike I rented, still parked at Gouverneur Beach. I knew the guy at the bike shop would charge me a late fee for not returning it the day before.

'I wonder if he would believe my excuse,' I thought as I drifted back to sleep.