Weekend in Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowly worked their way back to the shallow end of the pool. Brenda was standing waist deep in the water, the wet suit again showing off her tits and hard nipples. Master waited by the side of the pool in the waist deep water.

"Are we getting out now Master?"

He smiled and said, "It may be a few minutes before I can get out slave."

"Master, I'm really thirsty. May I go tell the bartender to send the waiter to our cabana and then meet you there?"

"Yes slave, that's a good idea."

Brenda got out of the water and walked all the way around the pool to the bar. She knew from the looks of the people around her that the suit was transparent again. When she walked up to the bartender his eyes were as big as saucers. She politely asked him to send over the waiter, then turned and walked back to their cabana.

She saw her Master watching her from the pool with a smile on his face. Brenda felt wonderful.

I guess I can give up on the no flashing rule, she thought.

12