Weekend in Vegas Ch. 06

Story Info
Master takes his slave to Las Vegas for new experiencies.
7.3k words
4.3
17.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress J lead Brenda back into the Great Room then down a hallway. She stopped outside a set double doors. She opened the door and entered. The walls were painted dark gray. The room was illuminated by indirect, subtle lighting.

Looking around the room, Brenda could see many types of bondage apparatus. There was a St Andrew's Cross, a two level spanking bench covered in padded red leather, a pillory and a few others. On one wall there were shelves with an assortment of objects including sex toys, whips, canes, floggers and some that Brenda didn't recognize.

Mistress J offered Master a seat in an overstuffed leather easy chair. He sat down and watched the women.

In the middle of the room Brenda saw a large wooden desk. She recognized it as the desk in the photo with slavesuzi. Mistress J lead Brenda past the desk to a wall covered with a section of chain link fence. She disconnected the wrist cuffs from the rear of Brenda's harness, then pushed her back against the fence.

Stretching Brenda's hands above her head, Mistress J attached the wrist cuffs to the fence. She lifted Brenda's right leg to the side so it was almost horizontal and attached the ankle cuff to the fence. She did the same with her left leg. Brenda legs were nearly in a split with her weight supported by her wrist cuffs. The leash hung down between Brenda's tits past her cunt.

Brenda squirmed, trying in vain to find a comfortable position. She was flexible but had not done a split since she was in college. She could feel her cunt spread widely. As she squirmed the leash was brushing against the clamp attached to her clit causing the bell to chime. She looked at her Master seated in the chair. He smiled as he lifted his video camera and started to record.

Mistress J stood in front of Brenda and began to run her hands across Brenda's body. She started on her sides running her hands down over Brenda's hips and thighs.

Mistress J took Brenda's tits in each hand. She stroking Brenda's tits gently at first, then grabbing them roughly digging her fingernails into her flesh. She let go of Brenda's tits and grasped the handle of the crop that Brenda held in her mouth.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth and Mistress J removed it.

Mistress J began to rub Brenda's tits with her free hand. She pinched Brenda's nipples one after the other.

"Oh so hard. Are you getting excited slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress J held the crop up to the bottom of Brenda's tits with both hands, then pinched her nipples against the crop with her thumbs. She started out pinching lightly then steadily increased the pressure while pulling Brenda's nipples away from her body.

Brenda closed her eyes, her body began to tremble and she began to whimper. When her nipples were stretched beyond endurance she cried out.

Mistress J released her grip. She let her free hand drop to Brenda's cunt. She pulled on her cunt lips, one a time, then flicked a fingernail across the bell. The bell chimed as the clamp stretched her clit.

Brenda bit her lip and tried not to move. Mistress J slipped two fingers into Brenda's spread cunt and slowly rotated them inside her. Brenda moaned at the intrusion.

Mistress J pulled her wet fingers from Brenda's cunt and held them up to her face.

"Open."

Brenda opened her mouth. Mistress J put her fingers in Brenda's mouth and she began sucking her own juices.

"Do you like to taste your cunt slave?"

Brenda nodded while she continued to suck. Mistress J pulled her fingers from Brenda's mouth, stepped back and began to explore Brenda's body with the crop.

The leather tongue caressed her skin in a random pattern. She moved the crop over Brenda's legs, when she reached her right calf she stopped and began to tap the tongue on the side of her calf. She tapped the same spot five times then struck with enough force to make a sharp crack.

Brenda flinched and sucked in a breath.

Mistress J continued the tapping and striking her flesh. She worked up the insides of each thigh to the more tender areas, never striking the same place twice.

Brenda was trembling. Mistress J started rubbing Brenda's tits with the crop. Mistress J grabbed one and then the other tit, holding it firmly in her free hand. She held out the nipple, tapped it five times and then struck it with what Brenda thought was full force. Brenda cried out. Mistress was smiling as she alternated between Brenda's nipples with this rough treatment.

Brenda twisted against the restraints and whimpered. Mistress J stepped back and lowered the crop between Brenda's legs. She started to rub her cunt lips and tapping the bell.

"Since you have never eaten a woman's pussy I'll assume you need some instruction. I have a training technique that has proven to be very effective for my virgin lesbians."

Mistress J held the crop up in front of Brenda's mouth. She opened her mouth without being told to do so. Mistress J put the crop back in it's previous position and Brenda closed her mouth.

Mistress J turned and walked to the desk in the middle of the room. Opening one of the desk drawers, she took out a red felt bag. She walked back to Brenda slowly. She reached into the bag, took out a wooden clothes pin and held it up in front of Brenda.

"This is how I train slaves to eat pussy. I'm going to put one of these clothes pins on you in every place you should kiss, lick and suck while you're pleasuring me. This should help you remember which parts of my body need your attention. Do you understand?"

Unable to speak with the crop in her mouth, Brenda nodded her head.

"I doubt your hands will be free, but just in case, I like having my tits caressed."

Mistress J pinched the skin below Brenda's left nipple with one hand and attached a clothes pin to it. Brenda made a high pitched squeal and instinctively tried to twist her body away from the clothes pin. Mistress J pinched the skin next to the clothes pin and attached another. She slowly repeated the process until there was a semi-circle of clothes pins around the bottom half of Brenda's left tit. Mistress J paused briefly, then started on Brenda's right tit.

Brenda was squirming against her restraints. The hard metal from the chain link fence was scratching her back and ass but that discomfort was being overpowered by the clothes pins pinching the sensitive skin on her tits.

When Mistress J had both of Brenda's tits encircled with clothes pins she stood back. With a clothes pin in each hand she started to gently stroke both of Brenda's nipples with the backs of her fingers.

"Do you like to have your nipples licked and sucked slave?"

Brenda nodded, "Um Hmm."

"So do I, so don't forget them."

She attached a clothes pin to each of Brenda's nipples.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm..."

Brenda fought against the restraints trying to get free. She was fighting so hard the bell on her cunt was chiming non-stop.

Mistress J smiled and watched in amusement. She turned and faced Master stepping slightly to the side to make sure she was not blocking his view. Master zoomed the camera onto Brenda's tits, then her face. Brenda looked at the camera, closed her eyes and stopped struggling.

"There, that's better. Now, when you're eating me it's important to remember not to go straight for the pussy. I like it better if you take your time getting there. I like to have my thighs kissed and licked, this is a good place to start."

Mistress J started to stroke the inside of Brenda's thighs with the fingernails of both hands. Starting from the back of Brenda's knees she slowly ran her fingers up her thighs to her cunt. Without touching her cunt she ran her fingernails around and above to her lower belly. She gently ran her fingernails up and down just above her cunt.

Brenda was breathing hard now. Mistress J's touch felt wonderful on her skin but she was afraid of what was coming next.

Mistress J held up another clothes pin for Brenda to see. Then she pinched the skin on the inside of her right thigh and attached the pin. Brenda started to squirm again. Mistress J continued to slowly attach the clothes pins pausing between each one. Finally there was a straight line of pins going up both her thighs stopping next to her cunt. She repeatedly ran a fingernail along the clothes pins like the keys of a piano.

"Of course I love to have my pussy lips licked and sucked."

Mistress J pulled on both of Brenda's cunt lips stretching them apart. After letting them go she started to attach clothes pins. Eventually she had six clothes pins, side by side, on each of Brenda's cunt lips.

She stepped back and watched Brenda fighting the restraints. She desperately tried to close her legs to protect her most sensitive area. The bell on her clit rang with every move. Mistress J stood off to one side making sure Master had ample opportunity to video the display from his easy chair.

"Now, you should be able to tell when you have spent enough time getting me warmed up. Do you know where to go next?"

"MMMMmmmmmm...MMMmmmmmm."

Brenda nodded her head quickly, fear on her face.

Mistress J held up one more clothes pin for Brenda to see."That's right slave, next you can start working on my clit."

Mistress J attached the last clothes pin just above the tweezers clamp on Brenda's swollen clit.

"AAAAAhhhhhhhhh...."

Brenda opened her mouth and screamed. She was in such agony she didn't realize the crop had fallen until she heard it hit the floor. She squirmed and fought against the restraints. Most of the skin under the clothes pins had gone numb by now, but every nerve ending in her clit was on fire.

Mistress J walked away and let Master video Brenda flailing about. The bell was chimed continuously. The leash, swinging wildly in front of Brenda's body, rubbed on the clothes pin attached to her clit increasing the pain. Eventually she ran out of energy, closed her eyes and stopped struggling. Her mouth was wide open as she breathed deeply trying to catch her breathe.

Mistress J stood behind Master's easy chair and said, "Slave, you dropped my crop!"

Brenda shivered when she opened her eyes and saw Mistress J's steely eyes. There was no question in Brenda's mind that she would be punished.

Mistress J slowly walked back in front of Brenda. She bent over and picked up the crop.

"Do you think you can remember what is expected of you when the time comes to pleasure me?"

"Yes Mistress," Brenda said short of breath.

"Would you like me to remove the clothes pins now or do you think you need more time to think about? I wouldn't want you to forget."

"Please take them off Mistress, I won't forget."

"Are you sure slave? If you don't do a good job pleasuring me I'm going to put you back up here and start over."

"I'll be good Mistress, I promise. I'll pleasure you, I'll eat your pussy, I'll do anything."

Mistress J smiled. "I believe you will slave. Now let's get those pins off you."

She held the tongue of the crop to Brenda's right tit and tapped one of the clothes pins. She raised the crop and slapped the clothes pin hard enough to knock it loose from Brenda's skin.

"AAAAAhhhhhh...." The pain was excruciating. The impact from the crop, followed by the pin pulling loose from the skin was bad enough. Once the pin was off, blood rushed into the numb tissue re-awakening the nerve endings. The sensation of the clothes pins coming off hurt worse then going on.

Mistress J continued to strike the clothes pins one at a time. Most of the time she paused between between strikes. Sometimes she swatted two in rapid succession. Several of the pins took more than one swat to come off. Sometimes two would come off with one swat.

There was no pattern to help Brenda prepare for the pain. Brenda cried out with each swat. The clothes pins on her nipples were particularly painful.

Mistress J continued swatting the clothes pins on Brenda's thighs, then her cunt lips. Finally there was only one clothes pin left. The one on Brenda's clit. Mistress J removed that one by gently opening it with her fingers. The blood rushing back into Brenda's swollen clit caused a wave of pain that took her breath away.

Mistress J allowed Brenda a moment to catch her breath. Then she said, "I had planned on letting you eat my pussy now but we have this little problem. You dropped my crop on the floor, you disobedient little slut. Something has to be done about that. I don't want it to happen again."

Mistress J unsnapped the ankle cuffs from the chain link fence and lowered Brenda's feet to the floor. Brenda stood on unsteady legs. After disconnecting the wrist cuffs from the fence, she re-attached them to the back of Brenda's harness.

Mistress J tugged on the leash and lead Brenda to the desk in the middle of the room. She directed Brenda to lie on her back on the desk.

Above the desk was a metal yoke suspended from the ceiling by a chain. The yoke was about 3 feet wide with attachment snaps on each end. Mistress lifted each of Brenda's legs and attached her ankle cuffs to the snaps. Brenda's arms were under the small of her back, her legs spread wide held up toward the ceiling.

Mistress J walked around the desk running her fingers over her slave's body. She walked to the wall and put her crop the shelf. She picked up a slapper and strolled slowly back to Brenda.

Mistress J let Brenda see the slapper. It was made of black leather. The body was a rectangular shape, about 4 inches wide and 16 inches long. Mistress held the handle attached to one end with the loop around her wrist.

She began to run the smooth leather over Brenda's body and up and down her legs. She teased her cunt lips with the slapper and tapped the bell.

Brenda's clit was still very sore. She wasn't sure if she felt pain or pleasure. Brenda couldn't believe how aroused she was.

Then without warning Mistress J raised the slapper up and struck the inside of Brenda's left thigh.

SMAAACK!

The sound echoed off the walls. Brenda cried out in pain. She struck the same spot on Brenda's right thigh. Brenda twisted against the leg restrains and tried to lift her upper body.

When she settled down she opened her eyes to see Mistress J standing there between her legs with a smile on her face. She began to rub the slapper against the inside of Brenda's thigh and then struck her on a different spot.

SMAAACK!

She worked her way up and down her thighs and ass never hitting the same spot twice.

SMAAACK! SMAAACK! SMAAACK!

Brenda struggled and cried out almost continuously. Over and over again Mistress J found a spot on Brenda's legs that had not felt the sting of the slapper. When she finally stopped Brenda was out of breath. Tears streamed down the sides of her face.

Mistress J walked around the desk to Brenda's head. Letting the slapper dangle from the wrist strap, she began to stroke Brenda's tits with her fingers and fondled her nipples.

Mistress J leaned over Brenda. Her tits hung down over Brenda's face. Mistress lowered her tits onto Brenda's face and began rubbing then back and forth.

Brenda was shocked at suddenly having soft skin from Mistress J tits brushing her face. When she felt one of the big hard nipples next to her mouth she began to lick and suck it. Mistress J allowed Brenda to suck that nipple, then moved the other to her mouth for the same treatment.

Brenda was amazed at how Mistress J's tits were covering her face. She immediately forgot about the slapper. She felt Mistress J's fingers massaging her tits and gently pinching her nipples. Then Mistress J's hand slid down Brenda's belly and between her legs. Brenda felt two fingers slip into her cunt.

Brenda moaned with pleasure. The soft touch of the fingers in her cunt was everything she desired. She started to grind her hips against the Mistress J's fingers. Brenda sighed while she sucked and licking the tits covering her face.

Mistress J stood up. Suddenly the fingers were gone from Brenda's cunt, the tits gone from her face. Brenda looked up into Mistress J's smiling face. She was looking down at Brenda while she licked her finger's.

"You have duties before you will be allowed to cum, slave."

Mistress J unhooked Brenda's ankles. She pulled Brenda up to a sitting position with the leash. Mistress J gave several sharp tugs on the leash until Brenda slid off the desk. She lead Brenda to an overstuffed leather easy chair across from Master.

Mistress J tugged down on the leash until Brenda knelt in front of the easy chair. She sat on the chair directly in front of Brenda with her legs spread. Brenda stared into Mistress J's shaved pussy. She put one of her stocking clad legs over the arm of the chair and touched the inside of her thigh with the fingers of one hand.

Master was sitting directly behind Brenda. He had an unobstructed view of Brenda's gorgeous pink ass and cunt. Mistress J faced him giving a clear view of her incredible body. Mistress J looked at Master and smiled as he video taped the two women.

Brenda watched Mistress J in the chair with her legs spread wide. She breathed deeply while she waited for instructions. She swallowed hard knowing that she would never be the same after what she was about to do. Leaning forward, Mistress J grabbed a handful of Brenda's hair and pulled her toward her pussy.

With her arms strapped behind her back, Brenda leaned forward awkwardly and had to crawl on her knees to keep her balance. Mistress J held Brenda's face about an inch from her pussy.

"Eat Me Slave."

Brenda started kissing and nibbling her stocking covered thighs. She was surprised how much she liked the feeling of the nylon against her lips and face. She worked her way from the inside of Mistress J's knee to the top of her stocking, then she did the same on the other leg.

She kissed and licked the skin above her stockings. When she reached the first garter strap she bit it between her teeth and pulled it away from Mistress J's leg. When it was stretched out she let it go allowing it to snap back into place.

Brenda kissed and licked her way up to the shaved area above her pussy. When she reached the bottom of Mistress J's corset she bit down on the leather and pulled. She looked up and into Mistress J's smiling face.

When their eyes met, Mistress J nodded slightly. Brenda closed her eyes and started licking and kissing her skin again. When all of the skin above Mistress J's stockings and around her pussy was wet from Brenda's tongue, she started licking and sucking her pussy lips.

When she reached her slit she ran her tongue up and down slowly, then nuzzled between the lips kissing and licking. Once again she felt something hard and unnatural where she thought Mistress J's clit should be. She went back to her pussy lips sucking them into her mouth one at a time, licking the soft stretchy tissue while it was sucked inside her mouth.

So far Brenda was thoroughly enjoying her first taste of another woman's pussy. She kept working at Mistress's pussy feeling it getting wetter. Finally Mistress J pushed Brenda's head back slightly with one hand. Reaching between her legs with the other, she spread her pussy lips with her fingers. That's when Brenda saw the hard object.

Mistress J's clit was pierced with a silver ring. The piercing was vertical through her clit and the ring poked straight out toward Brenda. Hanging from the ring were two small silver chains one slightly longer than the other. Attached to the end of each chain was a miniature manacle.

Brenda looked at the piercing then up at Mistress J's smiling face. When Brenda felt the pulling on her hair she put her mouth back on the spread pussy in front of her.

With her mouth wide open, Brenda covered the pierced clit and started to suck and lick. Feeling the large hard bud with the ring and chains, she flicked her tongue everywhere she could reach. Both flesh and metal were flicked about equally. Brenda heard Mistress J moan and felt the grip tighten on her hair.