Weekend Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Tempting the chef.
3.9k words
4.81
65.4k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

Copyright (c) 2019 Ada Stuart, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

I'd also like to thank my editor, Todger65, for his excellent guidance and grammar checking.

-----------------

Dalen watched her sleep. He felt so elated that he was unable to sleep just yet. He wanted to make the best of the two days they had available and the thought of having her again kept him on high alert.

She seemed to be exhausted. Maybe she hadn't slept any better than he had the night before. Still, she probably needed a little rest before he had her again. He'd always known they would be well matched but he hadn't been prepared for the sheer pleasure he would feel being lodged inside of her as he climaxed.

He had nearly collapsed as the impact hit him and had barely caught himself before he crushed her with his large body. Being inside of her had been so much better than he'd ever imagined, but he couldn't understand why she'd been as tight as she had.

She wasn't a virgin, but the tightness of her cunt implied that she hadn't had sex in a long time. That puzzled him exceedingly, since she claimed to have a lover.

It was just another detail that indicated she'd been lying to him all along and he didn't like that at all. However, once he thought about if he wanted it to be a lie. That meant he'd be the only man for her and he intended it to stay that way. Now, if only she could be persuaded to feel the same.

***

A few hours later, Abby awoke feeling more blissful and relaxed than she had in a long time. She remembered exactly who'd given it to her and she turned over to snuggle against him. Instead she found his side empty. The sheets were cold, indicating he hadn't been there for a while. How long had she slept?

She looked around the small bedroom and located a watch. It was nine in the evening. Oh no, how could she sleep the day away like that? She got up, located her clothes, and pulled then on before tumbling into the kitchen.

She stared at Dalen as he placed two plates on the table and poured wine into two glasses. He was only wearing his pants and that naked chest of his was still making her mouth water, providing her with a sudden need to lick him all over. As if hearing her thoughts, he suddenly looked up and gave her a wide smile.

"Good, you're awake. Then I don't have to kiss you back from your dreams about me. Pity."

"You had plans?" she wondered.

"Of course. A long list of sinful delights. And since you've only given me a weekend to fulfil them all, I intend to work hard."

He bent down and kissed her deeply.

She smiled at him. He wasn't tired of her yet, she thought, as relief poured through her. She realised she had been a little worried when he'd left her in his bedroom.

"You won't fulfil that list if you run from my bed," she teased him.

"I thought you needed to rebuild your stamina," he winked at her. "Dinner is ready so have at it so we can start on my list."

She sneaked her hand around him and pinched his buttocks.

"And what's on this list of yours?"

His eyes glazed over with want at the same time and she felt her breath hitch at this unmasked proof of lust. Her pulse increased and she felt his cock hardening against her stomach.

Suddenly he turned her away from him and steered her into a chair.

"Sit there and don't seduce the chef before dinner."

He kissed her forehead as she laughed and tried to catch his mouth with her lips.

"Vixen," he murmured as he quickly escaped her clutches. "You need some sustenance," he explained as he filled her plate with food.

"Hah. Just admit that it's you who need the sustenance, Dalen."

"All right. I probably do, considering you'll be demanding to have your wicked way with me."

"It sounds as if you're complaining."

"Not at all. Not at all," he smiled as he ate heartily and sipped his wine while throwing her heated glances that almost melted her bones.

She could barely make out what they were eating as her mind flooded with forbidden images of a naked Dalen and all the pleasures that she longed to experience with him. She was really going to let herself go this weekend.

She could only trust herself with spending a maximum of two days with him, so she intended to make the most of their time together. That meant throwing all her usual inhibition overboard and indulging herself in this perfect male specimen.

If she gave it more than the weekend, she would surely fall at his feet and do something really stupid, and she wasn't willing to risk her heart in this process. No, it was better to enjoy him while she could.

"Good. For a minute there I thought you were worried that you couldn't keep up," Abby teased him.

"I was worried? You must be thinking about someone else, darling," he drawled. "Me, I've waited almost a year for this so there's no stopping me know."

She sipped at her drink.

"Oh my, that sounds almost like a threat."

She noticed his eyes glazed over with want as she tempted him to give her his worst.

"Don't push me, or you might regret it."

"How so?"

"How sore are you?" he countered as she felt her face blush instantly as he reminded her how he had struggled to push his large cock inside of her tight pussy.

Still, her body hungered for him and she felt wet just thinking about him coming inside of her again.

"Not sore enough."

As she spoke, he rose quickly, showing his chair backwards with a loud noise before he came for her. She never had the opportunity to regret her teasing before he'd hoisted her onto the counter and moved between her thighs.

"Last chance, honey," he murmured before he bent down and kissed her neck, making her ignite just by his sheer touch.

"For god's sake, just strip and come inside of me," she said impatiently as she arched into his touch.

He laughed at her impatience and quickly helped her remove her top. Standing back, he sat her down on the floor and helped her out of her pants before unzipping his own. She sneaked her arms around his neck and kissed him deep and hard, wanting him to feel her need and do something about it and fast.

He lifted her onto the counter again and bent his head to suck her nipples into his mouth as she wrapped her fingers in his hair.

"Dalen," she groaned impatiently.

"Mhm?" he murmured as he moved to her other nipple and repeated the torture.

She moved her hand down his chest and stomach, trying to cup his hardness in her hands and get him to come inside of her.

"Dalen, come inside of me," she pleaded as he held himself away from her.

"Patience. It will be much better if we get you heated first," he groaned as he continued kissing her naked skin, making her squirm to his every touch.

"Argh," she said in frustration.

She wanted a quick fuck and he tried to beat a record or something. This vowed for some drastic measures. She leaned into him and bent down, cupped his hard cock still covered by the thin fabric of his trunks and squeezed his cockhead.

"Dalen, stop postponing. I want you to take me hard, deep and fast," she groaned into his ear. "Plunge that hard cock deep inside of me. I'm so wet for you."

He stilled completely and she heard him gasp for breath. His pulse jumped and continued in a much faster pace.

Suddenly he shoved down his pants, almost ripped his trunks off before he grabbed a hold on her butt and moved her closer to the edge. He plunged inside of her at the same time as she hit the edge. She screamed as her body tried to adjust to the pleasure-pain pouring through her.

She felt her body adjust to him and another load of liquid was seeping from her body and coating his way. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he retreated and plunged deep inside of her again. She wailed as he continued moving in and out of her body.

She tightened around him and held on tightly as he gradually increased the speed, before going slower again, moaning as if every deep plunge inside of her body was making him harder than before.

Her body felt as if it was wound up in pleasure and as he plunged deep inside of her one more time, she suddenly climaxed so hard she would have fallen if he hadn't held her. He stopped moving as he was still lodged deep inside of her.

She felt her contractions take control over her as she heard the last remnants of her scream. She held him tighter as she tried to regain her breath again.

"One," he murmured.

"What?" she gasped.

"That was the first orgasm. There will be more," he groaned.

She laughed.

"Oh, I don't doubt it," as she leaned her limp body against his. "But I'd rather give you one."

"Don't tempt me. I'm trying to hold back," he grunted.

"Always the gentleman," she said weakly.

Her breathing had finally caught up with her muffled brain and she tightened her inner muscles around his cock.

He moaned in an immediate response and she felt herself smiling against his warm chest.

"Oh god. The condom. I forgot the condom," he suddenly jerked as if he finally remembered her demands.

"Forget it. I like feeling your skin next to mine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm on the pill. Of course, I'm sure."

He looked her deep in the eye to make sure she was truthful with him. Finally, he relaxed and bent down and kissed her deeply. She met him wholeheartedly, using her legs to push him closer to her and feeling his large cock fill her even deeper than before.

"I won't last long without a condom," he groaned as he closed his eyes.

"Never mind. I want you to lose yourself in me."

He opened his eyes and she could see he was aroused by her words. Holding his hands on each side of her head, he held her eyes locked in his as he retreated and then plunged deep inside of her. She closed her eyes to the heat and the need she could see in his eyes.

Every move he made with his body was portrayed so openly in his eyes and she felt as if she could see straight into his soul. It occurred to her that he could probably see just as much in her eyes and she felt stripped down to her inner self. In an act of self-preservation, she closed her eyes.

"No, don't close your eyes. Look at me," he demanded as he held her face between his hands.

She met his stare and their eyes locked as he continued to fuck her deeply with a slow and steady pace. Abby felt more open than ever before as she let him see what his actions was doing to her, letting him see the way he was stoking her fire and she in turn saw every response portrayed in his eyes as he let himself get closer to his climax.

Never had she felt this exposed and the feeling was both frightening and a real turn-on as she felt her body heating in response to his.

"That's it, darling. Enjoy your body."

"Dalen," she groaned at him. "Faster."

"Oh god, you're so hot," he murmured before he pushed hard all the way inside of her.

"Yes," she screamed as he retreated and plunged inside of her one more time.

She held on for dear life as he fucked her harder and faster just as she wanted and she felt her pleasure coming closer and closer. She tightened her inner walls and heard him groan in response.

A few more plunges and she would come, but this time she wanted him with her. She tightened around him, trying to pleasure him as much as he pleasured her.

At the same time, he moved his right hand down her body and stroked her clit. Pushing his hard cock inside of her, the pleasure was almost more than she could take. She screamed loudly as pure joy poured through her every nerve ending, making her body dance to his tune.

She held on tightly to him as she felt him fuck her even harder and faster than before. She used the last pieces of her strength to move with him and tightening her muscles around his cock. Soon after she heard him exclaim a loud male scream as he came inside of her.

For a while, they just leaned against each other as they caught their breath.

A while later, Dalen lifted Abby from the counter and carried her into his bedroom where he laid her down on bed and they both fell into a deep sleep.

***

Sunday

The next morning, Abby awoke feeling both rested and relaxed. Her entire body felt satisfied by last night's inner and outer massage and she smiled at the memory of having Dalen's body so close to her own.

She stretched languidly as she felt her pussy moisten just by the thought of Dalen and his large cock inside of her. It seemed that her body was aching for more of the same treatment, and she turned sideways to see if the object of her desire was still around.

The sight meeting her eyes were incredible. She stopped breathing as she took in the large and naked body lying beside her. The morning light made it possible for her to make out every detail of his nude form as he lay spread out and totally relaxed on his back. His broad chest and rippled stomach revealed to her hungry eyes.

She roamed her eyes lower along his body, but a thin sheet was covering the area below his waist. She rolled onto her side and moved closer to him as she reached for the sheet and tried to remove it so slowly and carefully that he wouldn't awaken. She sneaked a quick glance up to his face and noticed that his eyes were still closed but a broad smile had formed on his mouth.

He was probably having a hot dream, she thought, as she listened to his quiet breathing indicating he was still sleeping. She continued dragging the sheet away and revelled in the discovery of his large cock and his muscular thighs. This was definitely not a man that spent his days lounging on a sofa doing nothing, she realised. It was impossible to become so muscular without making a serious effort.

He was a tempting sight. That was what he was, also a threat to every level-headed woman in the vicinity as well. Oh well, it was no use thinking of the future they'd never have together. Right now, she had this perfect specimen in her bed and that caused for some serious research opportunities, she smiled as she watched his cock harden and increase even further.

Spellbound, she moved closer to his large cock and took in the sight as it swelled and rose upwards. Oh my, she thought. She knew that she had taken him inside her body last night, but how could he possibly fit inside of her?

She blushed as she remembered the way he had prepared her pussy by licking and kissing her. Her body responded to the memory with enthusiasm and she felt her cunt moisten and prepare to restate the claim. To prove what she knew was true: she could take his size and she had revelled in it while doing it.

He had been so patient with her she would never have thought he had it in him. In fact, he had been the only lover that had given her this much pleasure and she wanted to keep him. Only, she knew it was a wasted effort. It was much better to be realistic about it and settle for enjoying the weekend and his body while she could.

"Finished looking?" Dalen suddenly groaned.

Abby practically jumped at hearing he was awake, and turned her head toward him, feeling as if he had just caught her doing something illegal.

"Sorry, Dalen," she mumbled incoherently as she tried to roll away from him.

He reached for her arm and held her tightly.

"Nothing to feel sorry about. If you will just continue what you were doing, I can pretend to be asleep again if that helps," he smiled knowingly.

"You mean you weren't sleeping?" she sputtered.

"Nope. I was just dreaming of a beautiful woman attacking me in my sleep and then you started to make my dream a reality. How can I sleep then? Only, would you mind continuing? I really need some help here," he pointed at his engorged flesh and smiled helplessly.

"Oh, I'm sure I can give you a hand there."

Abby felt a boost in her confidence as Dalen practically begged for her touch.

This man was dangerous, she thought, but it felt so good to be around him. He made her feel like a sex goddess. She leaned toward him, moved her hand to his hardened cock, and felt it tug toward her. Pleased with his immediate response she closed her hand around his cock and squeezed slightly.

"Oh my," he groaned. "Harder. Please squeeze harder."

"Is it you or me who are running this show?" she asked him as she roamed her hands down to his sacs and learned to know him.

"Baby, you're killing me here," he blurted out as she leaned forward and roamed her tongue over his cock head.

"That's the idea," she smiled at him. "Now, lay still or I'll tie you up."

She heard his sharp intake of breath and at the same time she felt his cock hardening even more. It was apparent that he liked her taking command over their lovemaking and she longed to test one of her fantasies on him.

"I'm completely at your service," he smiled at her and leaned back on the bed, lifting his hands over his head and offered himself to her. "Do whatever you want with me."

His eyes heated as he gave her a look-over and she could almost hear his brain creating many uncensored pictures of their lovemaking. He was too cocky for his own good, she thought. She bent down and sucked his cock head into her mouth, pushing her tongue against the gland underneath his swollen head.

He gasped loudly at the same time, and she could see his fists tighten around his pillow as she continued sucking him. He hardened even more and she tried to take more of his cock inside of her warm mouth, only to stop as his cock head met her throat.

She knew some women were able to deep throat but she had no idea how to accomplish such a feat. Maybe Dalen could teach her, although it would have to wait until another time, she smiled, as she listened to his harsh breaths and the moans that were now increasing in volume.

She roamed her hands over his sacs and squeezed him slightly, feeling the sacs tightening. She took his cock into her mouth again and pressed her hand at the root, squeezing his swollen member where she couldn't reach with her lips.

"Sit on me," Dalen said hoarsely.

"Why?"

She asked as she lifted her lips away from his hardness, wondering what he was up to.

"Please sit on me so I can pleasure you as well."

"Don't worry, Dalen," she smiled at him. "This time is for you."

She bent down and sucked him hard as far into her mouth as she could. At the same time, she squeezed her hand around the root of his cock, matching the rhythm of both her hand and mouth.

Soon she heard him moan and at the same time he erupted into her mouth. She held on to him and swallowed his come as her mouth was filled to the rim. Licking him carefully she revelled in the knowledge that he was shaking in her arms and lying totally relaxed on the bed.

"Come here," he finally groaned and pulled her toward him.

He kissed her hungrily on the mouth as she settled on his arm and lay dozing beside him. He didn't seem to mind the salty taste of his come on her lips. She opened her mouth to him and felt his tongue fondle the inside of her lips.

"Thank you," he murmured. "I'll make it up to as soon as I can move again."

She laughed heartily. Loving the thought that she'd pleasured him so much that he could barely move.

"You can't take the heat, then, Dalen?" she teased him.

"Cheeky minx," he rumbled. "Just wait until it's my turn and then we'll see who can't move afterwards."

"Promises, promises," she grinned as she gave him a deep kiss and escaped the bed.

"Where are you going?" he turned instantly, his voice sounding a little desperate all of a sudden.

"Breakfast," she smiled as she pulled on her panties and sweater. "I'm starving."

"But I just fed you," he winked at her.

"That was the entrée. Now I'm looking for the main course."

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12