Weekend Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop sucking babe," he coaxed her, "I'm going to cum real soon."

Camille was dreading the outcome of the pleasure that he was receiving. She only hoped that he would shoot his load and go to sleep or want to leave, figuring he got his jollies and that was good enough for him.

Without warning she felt the first stream of cum hit the back of her mouth. Instinctively, she pulled her head back and gagged a little. Eric's grip on her hair became menacing and painful. She felt his seed fill her mouth. It dribbled out from the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

"Where are you trying to go you little slut?" Eric quipped. "You keep that cock in your mouth and clean up every last drop of juice that comes out of my dick."

Her eyes began to water from the combination of the pain and humiliation she was feeling. She could feel him shrinking inside of her mouth and was relieved when he released his death grip from her hair and pulled his penis from her mouth.

She wanted to get sick, she wanted to spit his semen back in his face, but she was afraid of the repercussions. She quickly gulped the slimy results of his passions down her throat, thinking, the quicker I get this done the better.

"Oh yeah, that was great Camille," he praised her, "You really know how to smoke the sausage. I hope you can fuck as well as you can suck."

Camille's spirit just sunk. It was obvious he was not done with her and that he expected more.

"Get up on your bed," he commanded, "And lay down on your back. I'm going to eat that trimmed little pussy of yours.

Camille reluctantly crawled onto her bed and onto her hands and knees. She crawled to the centre of her bed and positioned herself onto her back.

"That's it baby," Eric said, "Now just spread those pretty legs and show me that beautiful pussy of yours."

Still frightened of him and unsure of his explosiveness, Camille complied with his request. Eric climbed onto the bed between her legs and enjoyed the view of a very fresh looking pussy that was kept trimmed with the hair cut short. Eric placed his hands under her upper thighs and wrapped them around her legs. He had easy access to her pussy with his hands and his tongue. He leaned his head in close to her pussy and before devouring her sexy slit, he took in and appreciated the pungent odour of her sex. He could tell that she had been worked up as he could see her outer lips glistening and the smell was obvious. He stuck out his tongue and allowed it to explore her sweet nest. He started at the bottom of her pussy near her ass and gently made light brush strokes upwards towards her clit on her beefy outer lips.

Camille was actually enjoying this tongue bath she was receiving. He was gentle with is tongue and took his time. Eric began to use his fingers to spread her pussy lips apart. He flattened his tongue out a little more and covered her entire pussy with some long dog like licks. He could sense her enjoyment by the gentle shudders through her body. Faint moans left her lips as he brushed her clit which was becoming erect and engorged. He began to stuff his oral appendage into her tight pussy and began to rub her clitty with his thumb and forefingers. This was driving Camille crazy. Her hands tightly gripped her duvet in tight balls as she thrashed her head to the left and right. Her moans were now louder and rhythmical.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh God, of fuck," she bellowed, "I'm going to cum, please make me cum. I want to cum, Oh fuck yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Eric continued his vertiginous manipulations with his tongue until his victim's body went limp from ecstatic exhaustion. Her sweet juices coated his face and he lapped her warm folds ensuring he didn't miss a drop of her erotic potion.

"Wow, you really enjoyed that didn't you?" Eric whispered, "I hope you have some left, cause now that you got your rocks off, I'm going to get mine off now."

With that being said, Eric sat up on his heels. As he knelt before his beautiful vixen, he reached for her ankles. With a firm grip on each ankle, Eric pulled them up high in the air. With her ankles high in the air forming a 'V' with her slender legs, Camille began to brace herself for what was about to happen. Her pussy was about to be violated by a complete stranger and there was nothing she could do about it. She had pleaded and begged him before and she tried again to no avail.

"Please, just let me go," she persuaded, "I promise, I won't tell anyone, if you just let me go, please."

"Shut up bitch," he wheeled, "I'm going to fuck your sweet little pussy and if you don't tell anyone, I wont come back and kill you."

Camille did as she was told and shut her mouth. She just prayed that he didn't have some type of disease.

After rubbing the head of his cock against her slick outer lips, Eric slowly eased his weight forward, to allow her inner folds to coat and lubricate his purple masthead. In no time he had his whole cock completely inside of Camille. His balls would slap her ass as he fucked her with a moderate pace. After a little while he released his tight grip on her ankles and rested them on his shoulders as he placed his hands on either side of her head and leaned over her naked sweaty body. As he leaned forward, he started thrusting harder with his hips. His pelvis smashed hers and his balls slammed her ass which had been lifted slightly higher than the bed by his bulky weight. Camille was enjoying the feeling once again. The heat in her loins escalated as Eric's sweat dripped from his nose and chin and landed on her face and hair. Camille was now fucking back by trying to rock her pelvis back and forth towards the bed. As Eric completed each deep plunge into her pussy, the base of his cock rubbed her erect button enough to make her moan each time it was stroked. Eric pounded her in this position for several climatic minutes.

"O.K. baby," Eric mumbled, "Get up and I want you to squat down on my cock."

Camille rolled over after Eric took his weight off of her. He positioned himself stretched out on his back, she stood on her bed with one foot on either side of his hips. Eric grabbed his cock and pointed it toward the heavens. Camille slowly lowered her torso. As her pussy neared his shinning cock head, she placed her hands on his hairy chest to balance her plunging weight. She could feel him rub his bulging member against her moist femininity. Quickly, the head slipped into her and he raised his hips to meet Camille lowering herself onto his dick. In an instant he was buried deep inside of her. His pubes tangled together with her sopping wet trimmed rug. As she raised herself from her attacker, her pussy against her will, gripped his meat with the tenacity of someone hanging from a tree branch hundreds of feet above the ground. John appreciated this position as he could see her pussy grip his iron pole. He helped her with her balance by placing his hands under her ass and lifting her weight up so that she could plop down with force on to him. As she raised herself, the outer folds of her pussy could be seen by him, gripping for all its worth, not wanting to let go of his pleasure stick. Camille was close to cumming again. She had never had so many orgasms like this. She continued to pound herself faster and faster. He met her repetitions equally. The two of them connected in erotic bliss and fucked each other with equal tenacity. Eric was close to cumming. He was enjoying the sound of her sloppy pussy, the aroma of her nectar, the intense squeeze of her kegal muscles, and the sight of her gripping lips.

With his senses completely overwhelmed he blurted, "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill you full of hot jizz. Get ready baby, I'm going to cum."

Camille felt him stiffen inside of her. Eric grabbed her hips and forced her pussy into his groin. He held on tight as he bucked up into her. She too had an orgasm and also mashed her pussy down onto him.

After he had shot his load into her pussy, Eric commented, "That was fantastic Camille. You really know how to please a man."

"Oh you're not so bad yourself," she replied, "I feel thoroughly fucked."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it," he added, "We're going to have a great weekend."

Camille, had just reminded herself that she was just raped. This is not what she wanted Yes, she enjoyed it but this was against her will.

"You're not going to keep me here all weekend are you?" she questioned.

"If you're lucky," he told her, "I wont hurt or maim you. I expect you to take care of my every need. If I enjoy myself, you'll be O.K."

"Oh please, just leave me alone," she whimpered.

"I will leave you alone, but you are going to have to please me."

"What do you mean"

"You're going to have to cook me some decent meals, entertain me and, and, and fuck me silly"

"I can't, this isn't right."

"I don't care what is right, I know you enjoyed getting fucked you little slut. You are going to worship my cock this entire weekend."

"Please, please, I beg you leave me alone."

"I'll leave you alone when I want. Now get your sweet little ass in the shower and clean yourself up for dinner."

Not knowing what to do, Camille followed his order and went to shower in the bathroom which was next to her bedroom. The shower soothed her skin and gave her a chance to collect her thoughts. She still felt that she would be able to sneak away in the middle of the night. She planned her meal that she would make for him. She wanted to stuff him with food and then fill him with liquor. Hopefully she could get him drunk and have him pass out. Maybe she could even get away without having him rape her again. She thought maybe she could signal a neighbour or call her friends to rescue her. Her cell phone she thought. If she could just get away from him for a minute she could make a call. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She wrapped the towel around her body and tiptoed back to her bedroom.

Eric was waiting for her. He was sitting in an armchair in the corner of the room, smoking a cigarette.

"I've laid out your evening wear for you Camille. Don't be so modest," he said, "Drop your towel and just put that on."

He pointed to the bed where there was a matching bra and panty set (she had just bought) and a sheer teddy dress which covered her ass but because it was sheer didn't cover her ass. She didn't argue with and stepped to the bed and dropped her towel. She stepped into the lavender coloured thong and pulled the silky material up and into the crack of her ass. She put her push up bra on next, by hooking the eyes and then rotated the material around so the cups were in the front. She squeezed her tits together and stuffed the bra with her firm flesh. The teddy was also lavender although a slightly darker shade. She slipped the flimsy material up and over her head and allowed the material to drape over her naked skin. She had never worn this ensemble before and liked the feeling of it on her skin.

"Wow you look fantastic babe," Eric complimented, "Now, what's for supper?"

"I don't know, I will go down and get something made up," she said, "Why don't you take a shower and tell me what you like?"

"Well nice try. If you think I'm going to give you a chance to run out the door you're sadly mistaken."

"I wouldn't try that. I don't want you to hurt me."

"Well just in case you're lying, I've smashed your cell phone, cut your phone lines, double locked all of your doors and closed the blinds. And if you have any funny ideas about warning people, that I haven't thought of I will just say this. Be wise. I will hurt you, I know some very painful techniques of torture and you don't want me to use them. I mean this when I say it. Trust me."

It worked, any immediate plans for her to get away or signal anyone, were just put on the back burner. She wanted to comply with his orders and not be physically harmed.

She then walked up to him and whispered, "I understand. Let's go get something to eat downstairs."

The two of them made their way downstairs, en route to the kitchen. She led him by holding his hand as he followed her.

...to be continued.

12