Weekend of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple. An empty house. Let the fun begin.
947 words
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents are on vacation, today is my 19th birthday and I am looking forward to the coming weekend because I have the empty house to myself and I have to go pick up my girlfriend from college in just a little while.

I pull into the college lot and Michelle is sitting there on the sidewalk waiting for me. I pull up beside her and reach across the seat to open the door for her. She climbs into the passenger seat beside me. The outfit she is wearing compliments her tanned skin perfectly. She is wearing a tight shirt that hugs against her silk soft skin, a tight pair of jeans, and flip-flops to show her sweet feet.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey."

"I have a surprise for you that I think you will enjoy."

"Really, what is it?"

"We have the whole house to ourselves all weekend."

As I pull out of the lot and head toward the house Michelle starts to act really horny.

"So, Scott, what are we going to do this weekend?"

"Whatever you want to do, sweetheart."

"Whatever I want to do?"

"Yes."

She starts to run her hand up and down my chest (which is really distracting when I am trying to drive.) She starts to go farther down until she has her sweet hand on my penis.

"Can't I at least get us home so that I don't end up driving off of the road?"

"You could, but I am ready for you right now."

The thoughts run through my head and I decide that she is definitely ready and willing, so I turn onto the old hunting road and head back into the thick trees.

"Have it your way then Michelle."

She climbs out of the truck, pull down the tailgate, and signals for me to join her.

"I like where this is going, baby."

"Really, because you haven't seen anything yet."

She hops up to sit on the tailgate. I start to softly kiss her, but obviously she wants it rough because she nearly chokes me when she slides her tongue into my throat. She quickly tears off my shirt and starts to leave a trail of dark marks down my chest as she works on my pants.

"Wow Michelle, what's gotten into you?"

"I don't know, but I know what I want to get into me."

"What's that?"

"You," With that she hopped off of the tailgate and pushed me down onto it. While we were talking she had gotten my pants down without me even realizing it. I am lying in the bed of my truck and she hops on top of me and stats to go down on me slowly scratching and biting my chest and stomach.

She starts to tease me by gently running her tongue across the head of my dick every few seconds, sending a tingling sensation right up my spine. When she starts to suck and lick, I moan softly with the pleasure of the sensation. She begins to stroke and suck me at the same time and the feeling is nearly overwhelming. Once I regain myself I reverse the situation. I rip her shirt to shreds as I desperately snatch it off of her. Her C-cup breasts look good in her bra, but not nearly as good as they do naked so I quickly unclip her bra. Her nipples are hard and puffy with horniness and desire. I start to leave small, light marks all over her chest then I start to lick and nibble on her sweet nipples as I work to pull her pants off.

Once I get her pants off I start to play with her sweet pussy through her panties while I am teasing her nipples with my mouth. I go back up for a kiss and our tongues slide together sweetly. After the kiss I start to go down on her again as I remove her pink see-through thong. When I get to her pussy I start to tease her by gently "petting" her. I start to lick her and chew on her sweet clit and moans of pleasure start to roll out of her mouth.

I pick up speed and start to finger her as I eat. She moans loudly and soon the moans turn to screams as she reaches her first orgasm.

"My turn," she says out of breath.

She goes down on me quickly and starts to suck me off. It is not long before I am exploding in her mouth.

Still eager for more, she climbs on top of me and starts to rid me in the cowgirl position. I reach up to fondle her soft breasts, teasing her hard nipples with my fingers. She is moaning and grinding faster and faster and I can tell that she is about to reach another climax.

After she has her orgasm I decide that I want to switch positions again so I bend her over the tailgate of my truck and start to fuck her tight pussy from behind. It isn't long before I am moaning loudly and coming into her sweet pussy as she screams loudly with the pleasure of it.

We climb into the bed of my truck and cuddle up together for a while before heading to my house. I have to let her borrow my shirt since I ripped hers up so bad. I notice that I also have dark marks all over my arms. Guess I will have to wear long sleeve shirts for a while.

"There is still a lot more to come, baby," Michelle says as she slides her hand between my legs again.

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not very interesting

Just not enough of anything to build my interest

lisasmurflisasmurfalmost 15 years ago
lets just call it short

WHAT happen cowboy you cum to fast

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Surprise A "date rapist" gets a surprise at a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Running Partner MILF meets a new running partner, and more.in Mature
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Comforting My Friend's Mom Love blooms with my friend's mom.in Mature
The MILF Mentor Rocky the MILF teaches Billy about sex.in Mature
More Stories