Weekend of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't at all surprised. I knew from previous experience with her that Carla was quite a free spirit, and not the type of woman who was at all shy or ashamed of her body. What Bob didn't know was that Carla and I actually knew each other a bit better than he was aware of. Even though the four of us hadn't socialized much as a couple, Carla and I had gone out to lunch a few times to share some "girl talk." What I found out in those sessions was that Carla was what many would describe as "bi-curious." She was one of those women who had had some chances to explore her bisexual side, mostly in college, but had never seized the opportunity. Once she met Andy shortly after college, and eventually married him, the opportunity never again presented itself even though she still thought about it quite frequently.

Carla knew I was bi (I didn't flaunt it, but I was fairly open about sharing the information, especially with other women), so she had confided in me that she still harbored an interest in exploring sex with women. At the time, Bob and I were not yet swinging, so I never thought too much about it. But I had shared with her some of my experiences with women from before I met Bob, and she listened somewhat wistfully, as if she was afraid she would never get the chance. She had shared with me that she and Andy had visited nude beaches a number of times, and when there, she found herself drawn to the women more than the men. But she was somewhat fearful of how Andy would respond to the idea of her being with a woman, so she had never shared with him her feelings.

So as Carla shed her suit, I began to wonder whether she had an idea of her own. By this time she had had a couple more glasses of wine, and I thought that the alcohol had helped remove some of her inhibitions. When she sat back down between Bob and me, I noticed that she had edged a few inches closer to me, so that our thighs were just lightly touching. She closed her eyes and put her head back to recline on the headrest, seeming to relax in the warmth of the water. As she did this, it brought her breasts closer to the surface, and I got a close look at her nipples. They were quite nice, a little larger than mine, definitely the type that I would relish running my tongue over.

Bob seemed to be going out of his way to avoid looking at the display Carla was putting on. He was looking across the two of us at Andy, and was talking to him. I wasn't really listening, but heard a few words that told me they were still talking about academia. I too put my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth.

With both of our eyes closed, the men could see that their conversation floating over our heads was likely a distraction. So Bob got up and moved over to the other side of Andy, so they could talk to each other more easily. A few minutes later, I heard Carla say, "Can we put the jets back on? I'd love to feel them on my back again." Bob replied, "No problem," and reached for the switch, flipping the jets back on.

After another short interlude, I felt Carla's hand resting lightly on my right thigh. It was a very subtle move, but even without opening my eyes I suspected that it wasn't an accident, especially since I knew that with the jets on and the water bubbling, the guys wouldn't be able to see what was going on. While initially surprised, I was not shocked that she had done this, and I felt a familiar tingling in my pussy. I didn't react at all, as I didn't want to scare her off. I knew that if Carla was going to use this opportunity to explore her bisexuality, I would have to allow her to take things at her own pace, and not push forward too quickly.

Her hand just rested there for a few minutes, unmoving, seemingly trying to get comfortable with the idea of where it was. I decided that maybe what she needed was a little encouragement, so I placed my hand lightly on top of hers, and began a very light stroking of the back of her hand. At first she did not respond, nor did she yank away her hand as I had feared. But after a minute or so, she began parroting my movement, by running her hand up and down my thigh. It was such a subtle movement that anybody watching her shoulder out of the water would not even notice it was moving. But I could feel it quite clearly, and the sensations began to radiate up and down my leg.

I decide to move a bit more boldly, and moved my right hand from hers and on to her left thigh. As I began to stroke her thigh in a similar fashion, I opened my eyes and glanced to my right. I first glanced at the boys, who were still engaged in conversation, oblivious to what was going on under the water. I then glanced at Carla. Her head was turned slightly to the side, toward me, and her lips were parted a bit. I looked at her breasts, and saw that her nipples were beginning to harden and grow. It was quite clear that she was enjoying what we were doing, as was I, and I was emboldened to continue.

I slid over even closer to her, giving my right arm easier access to her body under the water. I moved my attention from the top of her thigh to the inside of it, touching my fingers ever so slightly to her skin, dragging them from her knee up toward her pussy but not yet near it as her legs were still together. She was still continuing the stroking of my thigh, but kept her attention to the top of it.

After about the fifth trip up and down the inside of her thigh, I felt her left leg press even more tightly against my right. I realized that she had opened her legs just a bit, providing me with better access to her. I took advantage of the invitation and now, when trailing up her leg, I let my fingers continue until they touched just outside of her labia. When she had pulled down her suit, I had seen that like me, she also shaved her pussy. So my fingers were touching her bare skin, not more than a centimeter or so from her lips.

As I dared to open my eyes to steal another glance, I saw that her nipples were now quite prominently out of the water, and her lips were parted with her tongue now sticking just out between them. I was tempted to lean down and touch my lips to hers, my tongue to hers, but decided that might just a little bit too much too fast. So I continued my ministrations under the water.

In order to encourage Carla, I spread my legs also, making sure to put a little bit of pressure on hers so she would know what I was doing. She took the bait, as her hand drifted down to the inside of my thigh, again mirroring the action that I was performing on her. She was not yet touching my pussy, though, as she kept her attention on my leg. Emboldened, I began to run my fingers all around her pussy; moving our legs closer together had allowed my right hand to now reach the other side of her pussy. I lightly ran the fingers in a circle, carefully avoiding her lips or her clit.

I continued this for another minute or so, and as I did, I could hear Carla's breathing getting a bit more ragged. It was clear she was loving the attention, a touch that she had probably been thinking about for well over half her life, and now it was finally happening. I still didn't want to rush things, however, both for fear of scaring her off, as well as because of my uncertainty over what Andy's reaction would be if he knew what was going on. While I knew that Bob would be fine with it (he'd certainly seen me playing with enough other men and women), I knew that Carla had never confided in Andy her feelings about women, and therefore may have been fearful of how he would react.

As I glanced at the guys once again out of the corner of my eye, I saw that they both had their eyes closed and were enjoying the massaging action of the jets. This emboldened me, so I decided to move forward. I went from stroking around Carla's pussy to running my fingers up and down between her outer lips. As I did this, I could feel the wetness beginning to come forth from her pussy, a liquid of quite a different consistency than the water in the tub. It was an unmistakable reaction, one I was quite familiar with both in myself as well as in other women.

I now put even more pressure on my strokes, and as I did so, this helped to open up her pussy lips. Now, when I reached the top of my upstroke, I was coming into contact with her clit, which already felt quite large. On the downstroke, I let my fingers go as far south as I could, so that they were dragging on her perineum, even tickling the outer regions of her anus. This evoked quite a reaction from her also, and as I sensed her breathing getting more ragged, I continued my up and down motion increasing the pressure with every stroke.

After another few minutes of this, I felt Carla's body begin to tense up, and I knew she was approaching an orgasm. I decided, however, that rather than continue, I would pull a little surprise on her. I stopped touching her, pulling my hand away. As I did, I opened my eyes, looking at her. Her eyes shot open, looking at my in a pleading fashion, quite clearly trying to express the thought, "Don't stop!" I just shook my head, smiled, and tilted my head down so I could whisper in her ear, "Sorry, my sweet, but I have better things in mind for us." I then quickly stuck my tongue in her ear and ran it around, before picking my head back up. I knew that all the boys could see was me smiling and whispering to her.

She just shook her head and smiled back at me. She removed her hand from my leg, which had been continuing the same stroking it had been engaged in since she had moved to my inner thigh. Just at that moment, the jets cut off again, just in the nick of time to keep the men totally unaware of what was going on below the surface. We began to talk again, and joined the conversation the boys were carrying on. Carla appeared to recover very quickly from the attention I had been paying her, but I knew that she wanted more. The reaction of her body, as well as her eyes, said it all to me.

After another ten minutes or so, we were all beginning to prune, and we got out of the tub. I let Carla go first, providing me with the opportunity to admire her ass on the way out. It was just beautiful, and I had designs of some things I would desire to do with it. And the hope that she would want to do the same with me!

******************

As we exited the hot tub, I glanced at my wife. I love looking at her nude, and never miss an opportunity to do so. As I did, I noticed that her nipples were quite erect, and her face was flush. I knew the reaction of her nipples wasn't from the cold, as they were already erect as soon as they came out of the water, so that only left one explanation. When her negotiations had finished early, Carla had suggested calling Bob and Sarah. I had dissented, suggesting we could have a better time spending the weekend in the city, since we now had it free. As much as I tried to convince her, she pushed back even harder. So I finally relented and agreed that she could call them.

Seeing Carla aroused, and having noticed that she and Sarah were sitting very close to each other, I suspected that something else was going on. I knew that Carla fantasized about women; when we rented porn videos, she enjoyed most the girl-on-girl videos and was quite open about her preferences. She was usually the one doing the renting, so I had gotten used to her bringing them home. I didn't complain, as I enjoyed them also. While Carla had never said explicitly she was attracted to women, I suspected that she was. Carla had told me that Sarah had confessed her bisexuality to her, so I suspected that Carla was looking for an opportunity tonight that had not yet presented itself to her at any other time in her life.

After Carla left the tub, I of course played the gentleman and insisted that Sarah go next. This gave me a chance to check her out too, and I enjoyed the view of her ass on the way out also. While I had not known Sarah well when we lived in the same city, I had always enjoyed being with her. She was a little petite thing in comparison to Carla, barely five feet tall if that, but she had a killer body. Just a great pair of tits and ass to go with it. I had often fantasized about her, and while Carla and I had joked about swinging, I could never get her to explore the idea (even though I suspected she was curious about sex with women).

After we all got out of the tub and toweled off (I was enjoying the two pairs of large tits hanging down, as the women dried off their legs), Carla and I retrieved our swimsuits, put our robes on, and went back in the house. We hung up our suits in the guest bathroom, then went back into the guest room. As soon as the door was closed, I turned to her and said with a slight smile, "Hmm, that was an interesting performance sweetheart."

She turned to me, returned my smile, and said, "Why, whatever do you mean, dear?"

I undid the tie on her robe, and slid my hands inside and over her ass, pulling her close. "What was going on between the two of you?" I asked, while gently massaging both of her cheeks.

"Oh, just a little bit of girl play under the water," she responded, slipping her hands inside my robe and grabbing my prick, which at this point was beginning to wake up. "It was quite fun, I have to say."

"Would you care to provide a few more details?" I asked, but she declined, saying with a wink of her eye, "Oh, I'll fill you in on everything later, don't you worry."

"Are you okay with this?" she inquired, but I think she already knew the answer. I'd been encouraging her to explore her feelings about women, hoping it would open her up to swinging with another couple. I answered in the affirmative, telling, "Hey, go for it babe -- and if there's anything I can do to help, just ask!"

She laughed, continuing to fondle my prick, which by now was rock hard, and said, "Don't you worry. I'll be sure to let you know if there's a role for you. But for now, I think we need to get back out there, and you need to get that little puppy down again," releasing my prick, which had been enjoying the attention, as she said this. "Let's just leave the robes on, rather than getting dressed again, and maybe that will help move things along."

I smiled and said, "Okay," detached myself from her ass, and waited a minute or so for my hard-on to subside. We then went back into the living room, where Sarah and Bob were already sitting, still in their robes, wine glasses in hand. They both smiled, and Sarah said, "I'm glad you guys decided to stay comfortable also. Bob and I love lounging in our robes after the hot tub, it helps keep the relaxation coming." I noticed that one of them had lit a fire in the fireplace, which was starting to catch and warm up the room. The lights were turned down, and some nice soft music was playing. I caught Carla's eye, and she responded with a slight raise of her eyebrow, a movement that was likely imperceptible to anybody who did not know her as well as I did.

Carla took the wine glass being offered by Bob, and proceeded to take a spot in front of the fireplace, lounging quite comfortably on the floor in front of it. Her robe was tied tightly around her waist, but the act of lying down revealed a good portion of her long legs. I joined her, cinching my belt as I sat just to make sure that it would well hide an erection that I feared would soon be returning.

There was a bit of an awkward silence, as we all just sat there sipping our wine, none of us quite sure what to say. Finally, Carla spoke up, saying, "This has been such a wonderful evening, I don't think I've relaxed like this in god knows how long. I think I really needed it, especially after the stress of the negotiations with my client."

Bob responded, "Well, anything we can do to help Carla, we're happy to. Right, Sarah?" As he said this, he turned to Sarah and gave her a quite obvious wink, one whose purpose was not missed on me, nor I assumed, Carla. Sarah just laughed, turned to us, and said, "Yes, we try to be very good hosts to our guests."

To her credit, Carla did not miss a beat, and turned to Bob and said, "Well, if that's really true, Bob, then will you be a dear and come over here and rub my feet for me? I had those god-awful high heeled shoes on for three days straight, and my feet are sore as hell."

Quicker than you can say "foursome," Bob leapt off the couch and said, "Just a sec." He walked into the back of the house, and came back with something in his hand. As he sat down by Carla's feet, I could see him opening a bottle of some kind of lotion. Carla grabbed a couple of pillows off the chair near her, piled them upon one another, and lay back. Bob put some of the lotion on his hand and then proceeded to rub her feet, first one, then the other, while Sarah and I watched. Carla was almost purring in appreciation; I know from experience she loves having her feet rubbed, and Bob had obviously had some experience with this.

After a few minutes, Sarah turned to me and said, "Andy, how about doing the same thing for me? I don't have the excuse of having those heels on, like your lovely wife, but I still enjoy a good foot rub every now and then."

Just as fast as Bob had moved a few minutes earlier, I was off the floor and onto the couch, sitting down at the opposite end as Sarah. She swing her legs up on the couch, reclining on a pillow on the other end from me, and placed her feet in my lap. They not coincidentally fell right in my crotch, likely giving Sarah a heads-up to the action down there as my prick was starting to show my arousal. She did not give any reaction, however, and just closed her eyes and put her head back as Bob tossed me the lotion. I put some on my hand, and began to rub her right foot. She let out a big sigh, not unlike Carla's purr of a few minutes earlier.

As I looked over at Bob, I saw that he had begun to extend his reach past Carla's feet and further up her legs. He silently motioned to me for the lotion, which I tossed back to him. He put more on his hands, then began rubbing them up and down her legs, from the feet to just above her knees. This served to push her robe open a bit, which she didn't appear to observe, as her eyes were still closed. The robe was open to about the top of her thighs, not so far that you could see her pussy, but close enough that any further upward movement would bring it into view. Carla was clearly enjoying this, as she had a slight smile on her face along with an incredibly relaxed look.

Somewhat encouraged by Bob's act, I too began the same movement on Sarah's legs, with a similar result to her robe. Without having to be asked, Bob tossed me the lotion back, along with a wink and a smile in the process. He was quite obviously as accepting of what I was doing to his wife as I was to what he was doing to mine. I was enjoying touching a woman in this way for the first time since shortly after Carla and I had met, and while I was nervous for a few seconds, the combination of the wine and seeing what Bob and Carla were doing helped set my fears aside very quickly.

I continued rubbing Sarah's legs, moving my hands up and down both the inside and the outside of her thighs. After a few more moments, I saw her hands move toward her robe sash, and -- eyes still closed -- she loosened it just a bit. She then moved her legs, with her feet still in my lap, just a little bit apart. This forced open her robe all the way to her pussy, which much to my surprise and delight, was shaved. Not a single brown hair, like those on her head, could be spotted.

I took this as a signal that I could move my attention even further up her legs, and trying not to appear too eager, I did so. I put more lotion on my hands (her legs were quite dry, most likely from the chemicals in the hot tub), and as I moved up her legs, I let my fingertips lightly brush against her pussy, eliciting a very quiet, yet pronounced, "Hmmmm, that's nice" from her lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Bob in a similar position with Carla, with his hands lightly rubbing her shaven pussy.