Weekend of Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could take another stroke up her legs, Sarah opened her eyes and said, "Wait a minute." I was heart fallen, as I was afraid that she had decided she didn't want to do this anymore. But she said, "We'd be much more comfortable on the floor like Carla and Bob, don't you think Andy?" What had been a frown on my face quickly turned into a smile, and I replied, "Absolutely!" Carla then chimed in, "Yes, why don't you two come down here and join us where it's so comfy and warm."

Sarah moved her legs off of my lap, and without adjusting her robe, swung her legs down and got up. At this point, the ends of her sash fell to the sides, opening up her robe completely. For a split second, I thought she was going to just take it off entirely, but she didn't and lay down on the floor right next to Carla, putting her head on the pillows Carla had previously retrieved. Carla moved her head over a little bit to make room for her. The two of them were side by side, their bare legs touching, heads right next to each other, and both shaven pussies were now very much visible to Bob and me. I sat on the floor next to Sarah, giving Bob a smile as he looked over at me.

The two of us continued rubbing the lotion on the women's legs, each of us with the same light touch on their pussies as we got to the top of the stroke. I could feel Sarah's pussy getting wet, and not too much later, could both see and smell the wetness. It was an unmistakable scent -- I'd experienced it enough with Carla to recognize the smell of a woman who was very aroused. I looked over at Carla, and a sheen of wetness was apparent on her pussy lips also.

After about five minutes more of this, with every stroke of our hands eliciting more of a reaction from our wives' pussies, Sarah spoke up again. Turning to me, she said, "This is just lovely, but there's another part of me I love having rubbed also." With that, she rolled over, flipped up her robe, exposing her beautiful ass to me. While I had seen it before, when she was getting out of the hot tub, having it exposed to me like this was like a dream come true. It was so nicely rounded, with well-defined lines where her two globes met the top of her legs. Her crack, running from below her waist down and under to her perineum, was a dusky pinkish-brown, and while I couldn't see her pucker between them yet, I could only imagine what treasures would be found between those two globes.

Carla must have liked that idea (not surprising, as I knew she loved having her ass rubbed also), and she too rolled over exposing her ass to Bob. I saw that she took her left hand, and draped it over Sarah's back, underneath her robe, so that she could feel her skin. Without hesitation, Bob and I loaded up our hands with lotion and began working on the two lovely asses in front of us. By this point I had given up any pretense of trying to avoid showing my erection, as my prick was poking quite prominently at the front of my robe. Bob was experiencing a similar reaction.

The feel of Sarah's ass in my hands was just wonderful. Her ass was a little smaller than Carla's, as she was a good nine or ten inches shorter than Carla, and roughly about the same physique. I started by paying attention to her cheeks, moving each hand around in circles, starting from the outside of each and then moving inward, in a swirl pattern. Her ass had a nice feel to it, just large enough that it was somewhat soft and cushiony, yet not so large that it wasn't well defined and proportioned along with the rest of her body.

At the outset, I was just concentrating on her cheeks, but I was quickly drawn to and interested in exploring what else she had to offer back there. As I continued the circular motion, I let each of my thumbs begin to graze her crack. This resulted in her spreading her legs a bit more, opening it up even further for my visual and tactile pleasure. I responded by more boldly rubbing my fingers up and down her crack.

She responded vocally -- with another subtle "hmmm" -- as well as by her pussy getting even wetter. With her legs spread, I could make out the sheen on her pussy lips again, which I had first seen when we were on the couch. It was much more pronounced now, attesting to how much she was enjoying what I was doing.

I glanced over at Carla and Bob to see how they were doing, and not surprisingly, he appeared to be doing just as well with my wife as I was with his, if not better. She too had opened up her legs, even wider than had Sarah, and Bob was rubbing from the top of her crack all the way down and over her pussy. Bob had what could only be described as a "shit-eating" grin on his face, no doubt spurred on by the wetness he was finding as his finger rubbed over my wife's pussy with every stroke.

Just as I was getting ready to do the same with Sarah, she shifted position a bit, turning more on her side away from me. I paused, and she looked back over her shoulder, saying quietly, "It's okay, Andy, don't stop." She cocked her right leg up a bit, allowing me to still have access to her pussy as well as her ass. She reached over, tapping Carla (who still had her eyes closed) on the shoulder, and motioned for her to turn on her side also, facing her. Carla complied as Bob continued rubbing her ass.

The two women scooted their bodies closer together, so that they were almost touching. Sarah reached over, undoing the sash on Carla's robe, and threw it open. She reached her right hand over and gently stroked Carla's cheek, then moved down and began lightly touching her tit. Carla responded with an "Ahhhhh," clearly enjoying the touch of a woman on her breast for the first time. She too reached out and began rolling Sarah's right nipple in her fingers, causing both nipples to grow quite perceptibly in rapid fashion.

Bob and I were both staring at this interaction between our wives while we kept up the attention to their asses. Sarah then moved her head right up to Carla's and began kissing her gently. Carla immediately responded, opening up her lips to provide ready access for Sarah's tongue, which quickly took advantage of the opening. The two of them embarked on an incredibly sensuous kiss, their lips and tongues exploring each other.

I took advantage of the distraction facing Sarah to more boldly stroke her pussy lips. As I did so, the wetness combined with the pressure I placed between the two of them opened them up for me, allowing my finger ready access to her pussy. Just as her tongue was exploring my wife's mouth, first one, then two of my fingers began gently pistoning in and out of her pussy. I then added a couple of finger from my other hand, not to fill her even further, but to lubricate them. I then withdrew them, and began to rub up and down her ass crack again. She further cocked her right leg, providing me even better access to both her pussy and her ass. I began to run one finger around her rosebud, which was not easy to reach. As I did this, I continued pistoning the fingers of my other hand in and out of her pussy. As I did this, the two women continued to kiss and fondle each other's breasts and nipples.

After just a minute or two of this, I could feel Sarah approaching an orgasm. Her body began to tense up, her breathing became more rapid, and she pulled herself away from Carla's kiss. She cried out, "Oh god, yes, keep going, don't stop." I responded to her command by pushing one finger into her now well-lubricated ass, moving it at the same pace to mirror that of my fingers in her pussy. In a few short moments, she came in a crashing orgasm that wracked her entire body. I withdrew my fingers from her two holes, and she rolled over on her back with an arm thrown across her forehead.

"That was great, sweetie, just awesome," she said, smiling at me. "You really know how to take care of a girl." I just smiled back at her, and said, "I try my best, ma'am." She grinned even more and said, "Oooh, I love a man who knows how to be so polite and respectful."

******************

This was the most erotic thing I think I had ever done. When I had the idea of calling Bob and Sarah, I never dreamed that it would turn out like this. Yes, Sarah had confided in me back when we saw each other more that she was bi, but I never expected that we'd be having sex with each other or each other's spouses this weekend! I thought maybe she and I would just get a little quiet time together, where we would have a chance to talk about my feelings for other women and maybe she would have some suggestions for what I should do. But when she started touching me in the hot tub, I was incredibly turned on and realized that she had much more in mind.

And now I just watched my husband bring her to an incredible orgasm while I was groping her breasts and deep kissing her, all while her husband was rubbing my ass and pussy. Bob had stopped, most likely in admiration or perhaps amazement, as Sarah's orgasm came crashing over her. I was greatly enjoying his touch also, and didn't want him to stop. After Sarah told Andy how much she had enjoy cumming to his touch, I turned back to Bob and said jokingly, "Hey, I'm feeling a little left out here!"

Bob startled out of the reverie of watching his wife, and somewhat sheepishly said, "I'm so sorry Carla, I got just a wee bit distracted." The four of us burst out laughing at that comment, with all of us understanding just how he felt. I didn't want what was happening to stop, and I was worried that the levity would do that. So I sat up, put my arms around his neck, and gave him a big kiss, allowing my tongue to enter his mouth and draw out his. After a few seconds, I pulled back and said, "That's okay, I'm willing to forgive you. Now how can you make it up to me?" I gave him my best coquettish look, flashing my eyelashes, and I reached down for his hand and placed it on my breast.

Sarah chimed in with, "Yes, Bob, to be a truly good host you'll have to reciprocate by showing our guests as much attention as Andy just paid to me." After a few seconds wait, she added, "And maybe even a little more."

She turned to me and said, "You know, Bob has quite a special talent that I think you'll enjoy. Would you like to experience it?" Without batting an eyelash, I responded, "Well, if it's a talent of his that you enjoy, Sarah, I'm sure I will too."

Sarah smiled, saying, "Oh yes, I know you will Carla. Why don't you take off your robe entirely, and lie back down on your stomach." I complied with her suggestion, resting my head on my crossed hands on the pillow. Sarah reached over and gently pulled on one of my legs, opening them up more widely. I responded to her suggestion, quickly spreading them even further. Sarah then grabbed the two pillows that she had been resting on, and with a light touch on my two hips, got me to raise them. I did, and she slipped the pillows underneath me, providing what I knew would be a great view of -- and easy access to -- both my pussy and ass for Bob.

Bob obviously knew what Sarah was referring to, because he didn't act at all surprised or quizzical about what he was supposed to do. He returned to kneading my ass cheeks, which I had been greatly enjoying before. I opened my eyes for a few seconds to see what Sarah and Andy were up to. They were both sitting on the floor near us, watching what Bob was doing. Sarah was lightly stroking Andy's penis, which he was quite clearly enjoying given the state of his arousal.

I closed my eyes again and concentrated on enjoying Bob's touch. His hands again returned to stroking up and down the crack of my ass, and as he reached the bottom, he brought his fingers down all the way to my pussy, now even more easily accessible with my hips thrust up into the air. As he lubricated his fingers on the wetness that was now dripping quite liberally from my pussy (I momentarily worried about the effect this might have on the carpet, but then realized that Sarah was leaking just as profusely when Andy was working on her, without much consideration for the carpet!), he began to put a little more pressure on the pucker of my ass as he went by it. At first it was a light ouch, but each time it got a little stronger, so that after a few minutes he was pushing quite strongly there.

I heard Sarah's voice breaking into my thoughts. "Are you enjoying this, my sweet?" she was asking. I responded by saying "Oh yes, it feels great, Bob is really good at this." Sarah just smiled at me.

I felt myself getting close to an orgasm for the second time tonight, but damned if Bob didn't have the same inclination as his wife and he suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at Bob, and groaned, "Oh god, not again!"

Sarah laughed out loud and Bob just looked puzzled. But he quickly said to me, "Don't worry, there's more to come. Close your eyes again." At this point I would do anything they wanted if somebody -- anybody -- would just bring me to orgasm. So I closed my eyes and waited. I felt Bob moving around behind me, and felt him straddling my lower legs. A few seconds later, the next sensation I felt was a wetness on my ass crack, and I realized that it was Bob's tongue.

I was instantly in heaven. Andy and I hadn't done much anal play, other than touching each other back there. I had long fantasized about having somebody lick me there, but Andy had never shown any interest in using his tongue, and I didn't push him on it. Bob began by taking long licks up and down my crack, retracing the earlier path of his fingers. He wasn't stopping to pay any special attention to my rosebud, but I had faith that it would soon get the attention it craved. And sure enough, I began to feel his tongue pausing there, and begin to circle it as it passed over.

This caused me to involuntarily spread my legs and raise my hips even further, trying to get more pressure between my ass and his tongue. But Bob was very patient, and he kept up the same path, even in the face of my growing frustration. He was very attentive though, and I felt his tongue alternating between my crack, rimming me, and dipping lightly into my pussy as he reached the bottom of each stroke.

All I could do was to mutter "Hmmm, this is so nice" as Bob continued his efforts. He now shifted to concentrate more exclusively on rimming me, his tongue pushing more insistently in there, easing it open more and more with every push. My pussy at first was missing the attention, but it was soon rewarded with Bob's fingers. I couldn't tell how many he had put in there, but I felt very full. They began to piston in and out in the same rhythm with his tongue in my ass, in a manner similar to what Andy had been doing to Sarah just a short while ago.

I quickly felt my orgasm building, and I was crying out, "Yes, yes, please, more, more, more." Bob continued his in-and-out thrusts until the orgasm came crashing down upon me, causing my body to shake and tremble. Somehow Bob managed to keep contact with both my pussy and my ass, very gently on both, helping me down from the most amazing orgasm I had had in some time.

Bob was still gently stroking my ass, and I felt a pair of soft hands also rubbing my back. Sarah leaned over, kissed me on my cheek, and said very quietly in my ear, "See what I mean about Bob's talent?"

End of Part 1. Look for more surprises in a future installment.