Weekend of Surprises Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, and did as he was told. Sarah walked over to the bag and placed it down next to Bob. She unzipped the top and pulled something out of it. I could see it was a blindfold, which she proceeded to put over Bob's head as she gently lifted it from the floor. Next came two pair of Velcro dual cuffs. She attached one side of the first to Bob's right wrist, and the other she wrapped around and secured to the leg of one of the chairs. The second was similarly fashioned to Bob's left wrist and secured to the leg of the other chair.

I was riveted watching Sarah do this. I had never been involved in any kind of BDSM before. I had certainly read about it, and fantasized about being tied up, but had never seen anybody doing it in person. Seeing Sarah use all this equipment on Bob was getting me wetter and wetter. When I looked over at Andy, I saw that he too was rapt with attention. From the look on his face, I couldn't tell if he was envious of what Sarah was putting Bob through or just happy it wasn't him.

Sarah then secured each of Bob's ankles to opposite legs of the sofa (lucky for him it was not very long). By this time, his cock was standing straight up at attention, and he had not uttered a word.

Sarah knelt down, and sat herself down right on Bob's rigid cock. From the squishing sound it made I could tell she had gotten quite wet in the preparation of Bob for this scene. A soft "Ahh" emanated from Bob's mouth as Sarah gently pushed herself up and down from her knees on Bob's cock.

After a few minutes, as Bob's breathing was getting faster, she promptly stopped moving. She leaned down toward Bob a bit, and in a very soft voice said, "Not yet, my little subbie." She then turned to me and said, "Come here, pet."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, getting up from the couch. I walked the couple of steps over toward her and Bob and stood next to them expectantly. My pussy was right next to Sarah's head, just below her eye level.

"Spread your legs," she command. I complied, and she reached her right hand out and started to stroke my pussy, first lightly touching my lips with her fingertips, then more forcefully running a couple of them through the lips and over my clit. As she continued this I was finding it harder and harder to stand up, as my pussy got wetter and wetter and my clit began peeking out from behind its hood.

But as happened so many times before, she stopped, just as I was getting quite aroused. Sarah didn't leave me hanging there, however, as she said, "Come down here, pet, and sit yourself right down on Bob. I'll show you just how good he can be to a nice girl like you."

I started to kneel down, placing my knees on either side of Bob's head facing him. But Sarah put her hands on my hips before I could get all the way down. As I turned to look at her, she motioned with one of her fingers for me to turn around and face her. I lifted my knees and switched, so that I was now facing her and gently lowered my ass down to Bob's chest.

"That's right, pet, now scoot back just a bit and lean toward me so that Bob can use his lovely tongue on you." I complied with her command, and as soon as my ass got within reach of Bob's tongue, sure enough I felt it begin to rub up and down my crack. Just as I had done earlier in the car with Sarah, Bob was licking from the top of my crack down to my pussy lips.

The other effect this had was to move my upper body closer to Sarah. As I did so, she took my cheeks between her hands, and began to kiss me passionately. Her tongue played in my mouth, running over first my top then my bottom lip, then embracing my tongue in a gentle dance. The combination of her tongue in my mouth, and Bob's on my ass and pussy, was heavenly.

As we continued to kiss, Sarah removed her hands from my head. She began gently kneading my nipples between her fingers, alternating first one then the other. This continued for a minute or so, until she broke the kiss, sat back, and looked over at Andy. "Feeling a bit left out, my dear," she said to him.

"Just a bit, I guess, but I am enjoying the show," he said sheepishly.

"Forgetting something, Andy?" she inquired of him.

"Yes, I am enjoying the show, Mistress," he immediately replied.

"Good, then why don't you come over here and get involved." Without hesitation, Andy sprung to his feet, his hard cock bobbing out in front of him. He took the couple of steps over to join us, standing expectantly next to Sarah. All this time, Bob continued to lick me while Sarah was kneading my nipples and breasts.

"I'm a little jealous of the attention Carla's getting from Bob," she said to Andy, "why don't you lie down here and see what you can do for me." Andy hesitated for a second or two, not quite sure what Sarah meant.

"Get down here now, boy," she said in a more insistent tone. Andy immediately got down on his knees, still next to her. "Lie down here and start licking my ass," she told him, now quite clear about what his role was. Andy complied, lying down with his body next to Bob's with his head behind Sarah. She lifted her ass just a small bit off of Bob, and while I couldn't see it, I knew that Andy was licking Sarah's ass. At first I was surprised he complied so readily, because he had never shown much interest in doing that to me. But I surmised that like me, he had a bit of a submissive streak in him, so he was responding to Sarah in a way he never had with me.

Sarah turned back to me and said, "Close your eyes, my pet." I followed her instructions, and she continued, "You're enjoying the attention I am paying to your nipples, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied, and as I did, I felt one of her hands leave my breast while the other continued kneading my nipple. But then a few seconds later, I felt a sharp pain as something very tight was clamped on one nipple. "Ow!" I shouted out, fighting to keep my eyes closed.

"Ah yes, dear, that does hurt just a bit, doesn't it," she said to me. "I gather you've never enjoyed the pleasure and pain of nipple clamps before, have you?" Sarah must have reached into her bag to retrieve one of them.

Gritting my teeth, I fought the urge to cry out again. I breathed deeply, and replied, "No Mistress, I never have."

"Well, the pain will recede in a few moments, and you'll begin to enjoy the pleasure. You can open your eyes now." I did, and sure enough, after a minute or two, it was much less painful, and I was able to concentrate again on Bob's continued pleasuring of my ass. The pressure was still very strong on my nipple, but it was much more bearable than the initial shock.

"I don't want you to feel left out any more, Andy," Sarah said to him. She reached her hand down and without warning thrust a few fingers into my pussy, getting them nice and wet. She then reached over and ran her hand over Andy's hard prick, transferring the wetness to his cock.. She reached her hand up in front of my face, and with one simple word, said, "Lick."

I opened my mouth in compliance, and she stuck her fingers in, forcing me to lick my own wetness off of her hand. "Get them nice and clean and wet with your saliva, my dear, and it will be more pleasurable for your dear husband." I did so, and she then removed her fingers from my mouth and began rubbing her hand up and down Andy's cock as I saw his head continue to bob up and down behind Sarah's ass.

"Now scoot up and back just a bit my dear," Sarah said to me "so that my husband can get a good shot at your lovely pussy." I did, and sure enough, Bob's tongue began to pay more attention to my pussy and clit. I was getting more and more aroused as Bob continued this action. "Your getting close, pet, aren't you," Sarah said, leaning forward and whispering in my ear.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, "please can't I come?"

She hesitated for a second, and I was afraid that once again I would be denied. But she smiled at me, and said simply, "Yes." As she did, I saw her begin once again to lift herself up and down on Bob's cock.

This continued on for what seemed like minutes, but I suspect it was less than one before I felt a huge orgasm wrack my body as the attention of Bob's tongue to my clit finally sent me over the edge. I cried out, "Oh god," and plopped my body down on Bob's chest. Just a few seconds later, I heard Bob and Sarah cry out in similar fashion, as they both reached an orgasm simultaneously. Not to be outdone, it was just a few seconds after that that Andy finally spurted as Sarah continued to rub his cock as she came down from her orgasm.

With that Sarah and I both keeled over sideways, both of us prostrate across both Bob and Andy's bodies. We were all spent from the exertion, and struggled to gather our breath. After a few moments, Sarah lifted her head, smiled at me, and said, "Satisfied now, my pet?"

I looked into her eyes, smiled back at her, and said, "Oh yes, Mistress, oh yes!"

The end.

12