Weekend on the Mountain Pt. 06

Story Info
The weekend continues.
4.4k words
4.49
19.6k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: This story contains scenes that arouse the author and may make you horny as well. All characters are fictional, and not based on people the author thinks are really hot and sexy. Enjoy the story only if you're allowed to wherever you are, or can read it without getting in trouble. If you do get in trouble, the author can be found in Istanbul if punishment is involved. If you would like to send the author gifts or money, he can be found in Victoria, BC.

REQUEST: Feedback is appreciated, as are future story ideas.

***

The tension was broken. Ondrea started laughing as the safety pin was totally destroyed and her towel was covered in mud, as were her knees, arms, and her breasts and stomach. She lay there for a second, not knowing what to do. We all just looked and took it in. I liked the look of her tanned ass standing in contrast to the dark muddy ground.

"All he can think of is more to drink, and Ondrea, I'd get off that thing before it explodes on you," was Sarah's parting comment.

Karin, laughing, helped Ondrea get up, and told me to just sit there and not move. The two of them moved a few feet in front of me, whispering and giggling, and Karin announced, "Well, it's time to get you clean." She picked up the hose, pointing it toward Ondrea, walked over to the tap and turned it on. I just stared. And became harder, once again.

The water sprayed out, rainbow forming an all that 70's porn awesomesauce, and drenched Ondrea. Karin moved closer, taking her thumb off the end of the hose, and a more normal flow came out, running freely down Ondrea's glistening body. I was torn between watching the dry, but likely wet, Karin, and the wet and likely wetter Ondrea. I solved the problem with rapid head movement.

Sarah returned with a couple six packs, already sweating in the air. Ondrea and Karin stopped the shower, and a Clean Ondrea walked over, totally nude and gleamingly wet, to turn off the hose. I was passed one by Sarah, who lingered over me, legs slightly parted, and nipples poking through her t-shirt. The others each grabbed their own, polishing them off quickly before grabbing a second. I did the same, being passed a new one within moments of finishing the first.

I lingered, more, over this drink, realizing that I might not want to actually get that drunk. The girls soon opened a third, while I'd barely started on my second. Or was this now my 3rd drink in the last hour?

"OK...now back to my project, and I'm glad you're clean, because you've given me an idea Ondrea."

"I'm not sure if I do or don't want to hear," giggled Ondrea.

I chimed in with a resounding silence. I was leering and gawking and loving it, and, for the moment, It was unnoticed.

"I think I want to see this mud monster in his natural habitat. That means in the forest around here. He'll blend right in. And look how the mud is starting to dry - it's cracking and changing tone. And I need to damsels to stumble upon, battle, and ultimately beat the Mud Man. And to cure him of his curse by cleaning him off. It's a modern day fairy tale of some sort. And guess who the damsels will be?"

There was some whispered discussion, which Sarah obviously emerged triumphant from. But the other two didn't look too disappointed at their loss, in fact, Karin was smiling, and Ondrea was smirking. I just had another sip of my drink while the girls each opened another.

"What do you want me to do, Sar..uh...Mistress?" I slurred, maintaining my faux drunk behaviour.

"Well, first of stand up, and come stand here right in the sun," she said as she pointed to the center of the small turnabout in the driveway. It indeed was in direct sun, but it was also open to anyone who cared to look down the driveway. But we'd not heard any cars yet, nor was anyone really likely to look through the trees if they did drive by.

I got up, and pretended to stumble a few times, never, of course, spilling my drink. I finally stood proud, in every way (ha!), and walked out toward the center of the drive. I could feel, even as I walked, the pulling of the mud against my skin as it dried at different rates on my body. It was a strange micro-massage, which I noticed, quite strongly, on my cock.

I stood in the sun, waiting for more instructions.

Sarah took photos, again, many close-ups as well as full-body shots.

I luxuriated in it all.

After a few more minutes, Sarah deemed me dry enough, and told me to follow her. She began walking down the driveway toward the gravel road that went past. I stumbled in my steps and swayed a bit, trying to delay while maintaining my drunken persona. I don't think I did a great job, but the girls' drinking was compensating by lowering their awareness of fine details as well.

I suddenly realized that I'd finished my drink.

Karin passed a beer over my shoulder, and when I turned to thank her, snapped, "Eyes FRONT, Mister!"

I complied. And likely clenched my ass a bit more as I walked to make it look better.

Sarah stopped at the end of the driveway and peeked out, and, apparently seeing nobody, marched right out. Easy for her! I followed with a bit more hesitation, and it took Sarah calling from 10 meters down the road, "Come on girls, you agreed," to get Ondrea and Karin to step out into the road.

It was pretty silly of us to worry, we'd hear a car coming from far away on this gravel, and we were a few hundred meters from the nearest cabin. I straightened up, enjoying the risk of the experience, the situation itself, and the light breeze blowing over my now warming body. The mud, now mostly dry, was heating up nicely.

Sarah stopped just at a sharp bend in the road. She pointed me at a large tree right at the inside elbow of the bend. "Stand there against the tree, wrapping your body around it. Your mud is the same colour it is."

I walked over, enjoying the exposed feeling. As I got to the tree, I turned, leaning back against the large trunk. There was foliage above me and around me, but none actually protecting me from view if anyone came down the road and rounded the corner while looking, well, at the inside of the corner itself. I was pretty much out there. I wrapped my arms back around the tree. None of us noticed the absurdity of me holding a can of beer while doing this absurd act.

"Karin, Ondrea, I want you two to go down the hill and walk back up here and past Dave, not seeing him. I'm going to take pictures of you coming and walking past. I'll tell you to freeze now and then ok. And Dave - you use only your eyes to follow them, and I'll take close-ups of that when you all freeze."

"But what if a car comes," questioned Ondrea?

"You'll hear it on the gravel before it gets here, just hide in the bushes."

"Ok."

"And what about me?"

"Ha...Dave, you'd better just stay where you are, and nobody can see you anyway. OKAY?" The 'OKAY' was said firmly, suggesting I had no choice.

The girls walked down the slope, perhaps 40 meters away and well out of earshot.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

"Oh, come off it, you are totally loving every minute of it. Admit it."

"I am not lov..."

"STOP. That hard cock is proof that you are."

I couldn't argue with that.

"The girls are so totally convinced you're drunk as a skunk and unlikely to remember anything, AND they're committed to following through on paying off a few bets and commitments from the last couple days. They're confused enough, anyway, and now basically doing anything I tell them. It's win win."

"And you? What are you getting out of it?"

I didn't get an answer as Sarah stepped back, pulling her camera to her face and began taking pictures of the scene. I froze in place. It actually did sound visually cool.

I could soon hear Ondrea and Karin walking up from my left, out of my field of view. Sarah took images, and I could hear her, sometimes see her, to my right, back toward the cabin. She was moving in and out adjusting her field of view.

As the girls passed me, I watched them, and Sarah told everyone to freeze. She took close-ups of my eyes, telling me to move them more and more to extremes so that she could track them. As the girls again moved, staying in my new direction of vision, Sarah got artsy. She also took closeups of my cock from angles that made it appear to focus on the women in the blurred background.

And then we heard it. Karin and Ondrea squealed and darted off into the bushes, and Sarah took off in the other direction, behind a large tree. I oriented the sound to my left, realizing that the vehicle was coming up the mountain and would soon round this corner. And me. I pretended I was the tree. Sarah, I saw lean out from behind the tree that shielded her, camera at the ready.

I didn't dare move now, as a blue SUV rounded the corner, slowing to less that 10km/h at the sharp bend. I could see, inside, a single woman at the wheel, who, I swear, looked right at me and smiled, before continuing on up the road. She didn't stop, and probably didn't see me, but it was nice to imagine. Sarah came out a few seconds later, laughing about the great expression on my face as the car drove by. She had it on memory chip, of course.

It took a few minutes of coaxing for Ondrea and Karin to return, but return they finally did.

It seemed we'd survived the experience, un-busted, as the case would be.

Sarah stood us in a group, now, around the tree (against which I was still plastered, exposed). Sarah described the tableau that would take place, now. I was keen to act it out, and the girls, each having started another beer, were surprisingly ok with.

The girls again walked past me, and Sarah photographed me creeping behind them, using the tree-line as cover. I got closer to the oblivious naked girls. Finally Sarah told me it was time to 'pounce' on them, and, of course, it was back at our mud pit beside her cabin.

At that point I rushed - which for Sarah was in small slices of time between "go" and "freeze" commands - the naked 'clean girls' as Sarah had described them.

This slow, non-fluid pantomime was staged out, and, ultimately, involved me grabbing Ondrea, picking her up bodily (which involved some carefully orchestrated hand movements), carry her (and yes, my penis kept brushing against her ass) to the mud and lower her in. Karin, was hiding behind a tree at this stage, and Sarah, took several photos from behind that tree looking back toward us; she was behind Karin's bent over person the whole time. Hmmm.

Ondrea continued to fight, in our staged manner, and there was much laughter and playful groping as we hit the mud. It became a bit of a wrestling match, orchestrated by Sarah. Before Karin returned to the battle, Sarah had us in the most amazing position. Ondrea was laying on her stomach, pushing hers shoulders up, so that her breasts, covered in mud, were bared. I was kneeling over her, my cock nestled in her ass cheeks like a hotdog in a bun. My hands were on her shoulders pushing her downward. Sarah took several pics of that scene.

Karin's return was signalled with cold water from the hose as she "rescued" Ondrea from the Mud Man. The clean water turned the battle in their favour, as mud washed from Ondrea and from targeted areas of me. Which, at sarah's discretion was my crotch. The girls, through pantomime, indicated that they thought I could be saved, and proceeded to wrestle and wash me clean, until the three of us stood there, wet in the warm air, naked under Sarah's digital view.

I felt fucking fantastic.

We all had another drink, and, standing around naked, seemed to relax a bit. I began to lose my latest erection, and the girls laughed and openly talked about it. We kept drinking. I'd forgotten my plan to not drink. Even Sarah was drinking away.

By this time, the laundry had finished washing and Sarah went to throw it in the dryer. She returned a few minutes later, a sparkle in her eye. "I must be allergic to the soap we used. I started getting itchy when I touched the wet laundry. I know you're both sensitive too, so I put it back in just on rinse. We'll have to run it through at least three times until the clothes are safe."

This was easy for Sarah to say. She was wearing a t-shirt and bikini bottoms, at least.

Ha. Who am I kidding. I was loving this.

We all continued to drink standing in the sun in the driveway. We'd accepted our state of dress. Ondrea and Karin just laughed, and I said, "Whatever you, hic, say. Mistress."

Ondrea announces, "Well, if I have to be naked, I might as well get a good tan. David go get me a lawn chair from the back of the cabin and lay it out for me."

"Yes ma'am." I was off, as dignified as I could, actually starting to feel a bit tipsy. It matched well with my pretended drunkenness.

Returning with three of the folding chairs - my mother didn't raise a complete fool, I set them up for the ladies, facing into the sun, which, coincidentally, faced them toward the opening to the driveway. Nobody commented.

They reclined on the lounges, and I was sent to find some sunscreen in Karin's bag in the cabin. I decided not to comment on the clothes in her bag, and simply returned with the sunscreen.

She refused it, though, as it was handed to her. "You're the slave, you put it on me. But don't you dare get an erection. In fact, Sarah, Ondrea, what should his punishment be, for getting an erection?"

The two girls laughed, then hemmed and hawed for a few minutes. "Well, he's already following our commands as punishment for his bad behaviour, isn't that right Dave?"

"Yes, Mistress." It didn't quite sound like what had transpired, but I was happy to go with it.

"We'll come up with a punishment when it happens, I think," said Ondrea in response to Karin's comment.

I wasn't sure how I liked that, but I was comfortable with it. Except that I knew I'd be getting hard once or twice more today. Oh yeah. But I still hadn't come, and I was feeling a bit tender.

"Well, what are you waiting for slave," Karin called, "start lotioning."

I didn't wait long, and moved over and began applying suntan lotion to her feet. I worked it in, massaging as I went. I slowly wrapped my hands around her angles, massaging upward with firm pressure. I looked at the crease between her legs, not shield from this angle by her light pubic hair.

"Um, Dave, stand up right now and stop what you're doing. You're hard."

I stood there. Erect and proud.

"Karin, it's your job to punish him, since it's directed at you," continued Sarah.

"Hmm....now what to do? I'll decide while you go get us another drink each."

I went off with as much dignity as I could muster...ha, who am I kidding, I went off, walking on air and anticipating, well...something good. I grabbed a couple more drinks for everyone, myself included, and enjoying the chill of the cans against my body, carried them out to everyone else.

I took my time, letting the anticipation build, though I really had no idea what she could do more than "forcing" me to remain naked.

As I walked out the front door, I took in the site of two nude women and one clothed woman - all gorgeous. I walked slowly toward them, enjoying their pointed glances. Sarah was the first to speak, her words not as well enunciated as they had been an hour ago, "David - Karin has come up with a suitable punishment for you that has met with our approval.

"I'm not sure, " I paused to hand the girls their drinks and take one of my own, "if that's a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Well, " spoke Karin, "After all that you did to cause this situation, you'll be doing everything we say. And you agreed to it. So um, here's your next task."

There was a pause there, and I could see the question on each of their faces. Would I do that task?

Karin finally continued, "It's been decided that, well, that is, um," -drink- "you've gotta get rid of your boner...," - all the girls laughed- "or else it just isn't fair to punish you."

"Um...ok, I'll just have to go away for a bit, let myself, um, cool down?" I questioned.

"No!" snapped Ondrea in a controlling tone. "I mean, um, for us to feel safe, that is for us to not worry about your going all lust-attack on us, we want to be sure it won't be coming back for a while."

I drank and then asked, "I don't get it. Are the clothes ready?" It was a stupid question as they had only been in the first rinse cycle for a few minutes.

Sarah clarified, "No, Karin has decided, and Ondrea's having trouble saying it, that you are commanded to jerk off right here. Then we can be sure you won't be getting another erection for a while. And if you do, it's your fault. And you WILL be punished."

"But I...."

The three of them cut me off with a glare...

"...but, I mean, I just don't know what to do. You'll be mad if I do that won't you?"

"Why would we be mad," shared Ondrea, "because, you're doing what we are telling you to do. Accept it. We are the mistresses. The bosses. You'll only make us more mad by not doing EVERYTHING we tell you to do while you make up for last night's problems." Ondrea paused and whispered to the Sarah in a voice made, by drink, louder than she realized, "And I want to see someone shoot his load!"

This, really, was something I'd always fantasized about. I acted hesitant, and even clumsy in a drunken way as I slurred, "I guess I have to then. I just wish I'd never done all those things...and it sounds like I should be glad I don't remember them either. I...um....er....I'm not sure where I should be. Should we go inside?"

"Nope...go get another lounger and you can lay back and do it on there."

I listened to giggles as I walked around to the side of the cabin, and also to Karin's whispered, "I can't believe he's really falling for this. He's totally doing everything we say...this is fucking cool!"

"...and he's still drinking," Sarah helpfully pointed out, "so there's no way he'll remember any of this tomorrow. Just remember to be kind."

"It's not hard to be kind, and this is getting kinda hot. And you'll be deleting all the pics with us in them right?"

Sarah answered Ondrea's nervous question, "Of course, that was the deal." "And yes, Karin," she said, anticipating Karin's open mouth and ready question, "I'll let you have copies of the pics of Dave - but remember we agreed to keep them private." There was a pause. "Well, mostly private - hahahahaha."

The three girls laughed while I now started to really think about that proposition, as that meant Sarah would have images of me nude - that weren't getting deleted - and that others would have possession of. I resolved to ask her about it later.

I returned with the plastic recliner under one arm, not noticing the plastic scratching my rib cage.

I sat it down right at the edge of the driveway, as far out of site as possible.

"Um, Dave, that's not where we want it," chimed in Ondrea.

Karin's, "Yeah, put it right in front of us, in the middle of the driveway," wasn't what my now more nervous person needed to hear. I followed the instruction, none-the-less. I placed the chair right in the middle of the driveway, about 6 feet in front of Karin's recliner, with Sarah and Ondrea on either side of her. Karin, I think, had forgotten about her nudity more and more in direct correlation with the amount she was drinking; I took her sitting on the recliner, one leg on each side of the seat, showing me, fucking-A, the Goods, as it were. Her straddling position opened up her lips to me, her inner lips obviously wet, nicely blossoming forth in the most inviting of ways. The sparse hair she had did little to shield her from my view. It was all I could do not to stare.

Ondrea was still more in control of herself and aware of her state of dress - at least she was sitting in a more dignified (and less exposed) manner, her legs together as she reclined on her side, staring at me, waiting for me to begin.

12