Weekend Pet Ch. 4

Story Info
Linda pleases Paul orally at a restaurant.
2.1k words
4.42
52.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers

Linda was excited when the phone rang on the Saturday afternoon. She was told to meet Paul at 6:00 for dinner at LeRose, a trendy, over priced restaurant in the downtown core. Paul told her he wanted to start the evening there. He didn’t tell her how to dress, or what he had in mind, so she decided on her own outfit and called a cab.

Paul’s head and body swam with lust when Linda entered the restaurant and was led to his table. All heads, male and female, turned as she floated past the tables, and the murmur of conversation all but died in stunned silence. Her blonde hair was wrapped up high on her head in a stylish bun held with a plain, silver pin. Her make up was lightly applied just enough draw out every sharp feature, from her blue eyes to her full lips and high cheekbones. She wore a thin, black dress that shimmered in the dim light. It was low cut on the front, barely covering her strapless bra, and scooped low in the back, just past the small of her back, leaving much more skin displayed than covered. It was a short dress, coming to mid thigh, but long enough to cover the tops of her black stocking where they connected to her garters. She wore toeless high-heeled shoes, and no jewelry, allowing the simple elegance of her clothes to attract the eye.

She was a stunning eye full, and Paul was given many appreciative and envious glances as he rose from his chair to greet her. Her entire body swayed with power of her sexuality, every subtle movement a show that she was entirely woman. He kissed her lightly on the cheek, careful not to smudge the perfection of her makeup.

It seemed like an odd table for a man like Paul to accept for an intimate dinner. They were in a corner, close to the swinging doors that lead to the kitchen. Paul waited for her to be seated before taking his own. His back was to the rest of the restaurant, and from her vantage point, Linda could see that she was fairly secluded. Only a half dozen tables were clearly in view. With a smirk, she was beginning to wonder about this particular set up.

”You look wonderful,” Paul said as a waiter hurried over. Linda’s eyes twinkled but she said nothing, not even glancing at the young man who came over. Paul had already ordered the wine and the waiter poured the glasses three quarters full. The waiter’s eyes lingered on the cleavage visible down Linda’s front while he waited for Paul to sample the wine, and for him to nod in approval before hurrying away.

”I took the liberty of ordering for us,” he said simply. “Nothing too heavy for the night ahead.”

Linda smiled. “I can’t wait. May I, Master?” She looked to the glass that rested in front of her.

Paul shook his head. “That’s for washing my cum down.” Linda’s eyes widened as he tapped the tabletop. “Under the table and suck my cock, pet.”

Linda hesitated, her face flushing. Sex in public always turned her on even as it frightened her. What she did on the weekends was something she would never want known to those she dealt with during the week. And doing things in public, even exclusive restaurants, was risky. She took a few quick looks around to make certain no one had turned their way before she dropped to her knees and crept under the table. The carpet was thick and soft and clean, and Linda felt immediately at ease about dirtying her dress. She wanted to look her best for her Master.

It was a perfect setup, and she realized that Paul must have put more than a little effort into organizing it all. Linda was able to slip under the table without anyone seeing her do it, and with Paul’s back to the rest of the patrons, no one would suspect a thing, except for a passing waiter or waitress. She could please her Master, and herself, without any risk of exposure. What Linda failed to realize was the table was designed intimately for two. Most of her body fit beneath, but without curling up underneath, her waist down was exposed.

From where he sat, Paul could see a portion of her body sticking out. No one would be able to see. No one except for the people occasionally passing in and out of the kitchen doors. He smiled to himself when he felt her hands working at his belt. She worked the tablecloth so that it wrapped around his waist, giving her clear, secret access to him. His zipper was worked down, and he felt her cool hand wiggle into his underwear and pull his rapidly hardening cock free. He waited until she stroked it a few times before gingerly reaching under the table and tugging lightly at her dress. The thin material easily slipped up her body, bunching around her waist.

Linda assumed it was queue for her to be able to touch herself. Her left hand slid between her legs to her naked cunt while her right arm supported her body as she lowered her lips onto his waiting cock. She was unaware that anyone walking through the kitchen doors would get an eye full of her bare ass and cunt, with her fingers greedily attacking herself.

Paul was instantly fully hard and settled in to enjoy himself. She was amazing at sucking cock. Few women could swallow his entire shaft. He was well above average at nine inches. Not massive by legendary proportions, but bigger than almost any girl could handle. Linda was one of the rare and exciting few. He sipped at his wine while she started slow.

She steadied his cock by wrapping the base of its base in her hand. Her tongue slowly ran along the side of the warm, pulsing flesh, down one side and back up the other. She flicked at his piss hole, causing him to flinch slightly. The movement caught the attention of their waiter, who glanced over. When he saw that Paul wasn’t trying to wave him down, he started to turn away before he spotted the legs sticking out from beneath the tablecloth. He titled his head in disbelief and moved closer, suddenly realizing that one of the most perfectly formed asses he had ever seen was clearly in view.

”More wine, sir?” he inquired as he moved beside the table, his eyes hardly leaving her ass. Pouring wine after the first glass was not the usual custom, but he could make out the lips of her pussy with her fingers dancing in and out of them from his vantage and was more than happy to oblige.

Linda heard him approach and ask the question, still oblivious to her naked ass. She never ceased in her careful licking, and even pushed his cock out of the way to take one of his naked balls into her mouth.

”Please,” Paul said, barely repressing a squeak when she playfully bit down on the tender sack. The waiter refilled the glass with slow precision as he watched Linda slowly fuck her fingers in and out of her cunt. Paul only smiled. “Could we get some bread?” he asked, giving the man a reason to quickly return.

”Of course,” he said, grinning and slipped into the kitchen.

Linda continued on Paul’s cock, licking every inch of the shaft and head, murmuring quietly as she fingered herself. She could already feel her juices start to flow. Paul clenched his jaw when she finally wrapped her lips around his cock head and slowly started to ease his cock into her mouth. Inch by slow inch she sucked his cock into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Taking a deep breath, she pushed her head down harder. She could feel her throat expand as the intrusion was forced in even deeper.

Paul allowed himself to let out a quiet moan when he felt her nose touch his belly; he was completely inside her mouth and throat. Every nerve in his body tingled in pleasure. He slid one hand under the table and forced her head to remain impaled on his cock just as the kitchen doors swung open. He was expecting the waiter to be returning, but a pretty, young woman walked out carrying a tray of appetizers. She stopped in her tracks and stared. At first there was a look of pure shock on her face, but Paul saw the shock turn to a taboo curiosity of something she had thought about but never tried. She was an attractive girl, he noted as he still held Linda’s head tight, long dark hair and a firm build from the looks of her tight uniform.

She was still staring when the waiter returned with a small basket. He saw her staring and whispered something in her ear. She turned a bright red before hurrying off. Paul let go of her head and she pulled back with a gasp loud enough that the waiter heard as he placed the bread on the table. Linda hesitated, sensing something was wrong, but Paul tapped his cock before moving his hand back on top of the table.

”Is there anything I can get you before you meal comes?” the waiter asked hopefully.

Paul smiled as he felt the wet warmth of Linda’s mouth envelope his cock once more. She resumed playing with her clit and cunt lips as she started to bob her head up and down on his cock. Sometimes she took only the head into her mouth, sometimes a portion, sometimes the entire shaft. Every bob of her head was pure heaven to her Master. Her mouth varied in pressure and suction, providing every sensation possible as she sucked him harder.

”Nothing for us, thank you. But perhaps you would like a sample?” Paul gestured towards Linda’s ass before clenching his hand into a fist of pleasure. The waiter looked at him questioningly, but Paul only nodded and he settled back in his chair and allowed the sucking to overwhelm him.

The waiter gave a careful look around before crouching enough to put his hand on Linda’s ass. Linda froze, suddenly aware of her exposure, but Paul tapped his cock again and she obediently went back to work. The waiter could barely make out her slurping as she sucked on the man’s cock. He cupped her ass a few times before moving his hand between her legs. Linda quickly moved her hand free as he slipped a finger deep into her cunt. Her head bobbing instantly increased to a rapid pace when she felt the finger joined by another, and slowly move in and out of her cunt.

Linda trembled as an orgasm struck her without warning. She couldn’t help it. She was being forced to suck her Master’s cock under the table in a very posh restaurant while their waiter finger fucked her. The sheer wantonness alone send her over the edge. She moaned into his cock, but instead of stopping and allowing the sensations to overwhelm her, she attacked the cock with more vigour. Her mouth slid tightly up and down his shaft as her tongue worked in its own directions. Her slurping was now loud enough to be heard clearly by the waiter, and faintly by the waitress who watched close by as she was returning to the kitchen.

Paul could feel his balls tighten, but it wasn’t until the waiter stood back up and sucked his pet’s cunt juice from his fingers that his own orgasm finally gripped him. His first blast of cum shot straight down her throat, almost choking her. Linda quickly pulled back and was careful to catch every drop that followed as it shot into her mouth.

The waiter spotted the waitress and quickly slipped into the kitchen still licking his fingers. The woman waited a second longer, staring at Paul as his body twitched faintly, his eyes closed and his breathing rapid. He opened his eyes just in time to see her hurry past them, her face bright red.

Paul waited a few moments as Linda gently licked him clean before stuffing his cock away and zipping him back up. She did up his belt and waited. Paul waited until her was fully composed before looking around. He tapped her head lightly and she climbed out and back onto her chair without anyone noticing. Paul gestured to her wineglass with a smile. They both picked them up and clinked them together as the waiter returned with their meal. After placing all the dishes in order, he gave Paul a smile and Linda wink.

”Enjoy your meal,” he said happily and walked to another table. Linda only smiled at her Master. So, this was only the beginning of their night’s activity?

Scarcrow
Scarcrow
87 Followers