Weekend Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cicero6
Cicero6
97 Followers

Within the hour a group of women showed up and pulled Gina from her confines and put her in a chair. The hand and ankle cuffs were removed along with her hood. Her eyes adjusted to the light as the same women in panties stood and prepared to cut her hair. A topless woman took control and began cutting off Gina’s brunette locks. She pulled her shoulder length hair into a tight ponytail above her and swiftly cut it off. The crunching sound of the sharp scissors caused the women to giggle at Gina’s expense. The woman held the tuft of hair under Gina’s nose momentarily before tossing it to the floor. While straddling her legs, the woman leaned over to grab at another handful of hair and rubbed her boobs in Gina’s face. Instead of becoming upset or defensive Gina made a conscious effort to enjoy her ordeal and playfully nuzzled the nipples in front of her.

This assault would never happen in the real world so she just enjoyed it.

“Congratulations, slut. We hear your Sue’s newest whore,” one woman said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

“Yep,” Gina responded, not used to being called names.

“Yep, what?” demanded the woman with scissors.

“Yes, I’m a whore and a slut. Is that what you want me to say?”

“Not unless you mean it, bitch. You’re gonna be ridden hard and put away wet from now on. You’d better be sure.

The conversation was interrupted by the click of the electric shears. Gina looked quickly at the blades as her head was held in place.

Another woman said, “Get on your knees!” as she grabbed Gina by the ears and directed her out of the chair.

Within two minutes her hair was gone including her eyebrows.

One woman circled the women with a video camera documenting the entire session.

“Stand up, slut,” a quiet voice said.

Gina stood up wondering how she’d gone from a respectable associate biology professor to a lowly sex slave over night - willingly no less.

The woman sounded nice but was holding a razor in one hand and a palm full of shave cream in the other.

“Put your leg up on the chair and hold still,” the girl demanded as the electric shears began removing her pubic hair. The vibrating blades tickled her genitalia but stopped moments before she lost control. The girl with the razor and cream blew the excess hair from her crotch and proceeded to slathered Gina’s pussy with foam.

Gina nearly buckled as the cool cream soothed her heat.

“I said hold still, bitch!” she barked.

The woman had no inhibitions about shaving Gina’s pubic hair. She pulled on the folds of Gina’s labia to get her clean. Again, Gina bit her lip as the woman rubbed her pussy clean with a wet cloth.

“On your knees again, slave!”

“This is sort of like church!” Gina said with a smile.

“Tomorrow you’ll be pierced and collared, unlike church,” said one woman as she removed her bra.

The woman’s nipples were pierced and adorned with rings. She moved in for Gina’s closer inspection and proceeded to rub the rings over her nose.

Gina flicked the ring with her tongue as someone began rolling her own nipples between their fingertips.

“Well, have I been a good slave?” Gina asked breathlessly.

“You’ve been good. And bad,” said one woman.

“Punish me anyway,” responded Gina. She felt extremely naughty and her request was answered by the women pulling out of a bag two strap-on dildos. One was a well endowed cock and the other was a thin, finger-like probe with ridges.

One of the women behind her began rubbing her crotch against the newly shorn stubble as the pierced woman tugged her panties aside to show Gina her assorted pussy rings.

Gina instinctively began to service the ringed pussy and found herself sandwiched between the two women as they locked in a kiss.

The lust in the room was escalating as the remaining women became involved and grabbed Gina.

For some reason her wrists were once again bound with the handcuffs as she was carried over to a couch. Her cuffs were bound with cord and held in place. She was first penetrated by the big dildo. The pounding she received from behind lasted much longer than a man since there was no climax. But Gina wasn’t accustomed to quick orgasm with a penis anyway. After that was pulled out the women began to slather her buttocks with oil an ease their manicured fingertips into her anus.

“No. I’m not used to that!” she cried, but the women continued.

“Well, get used to it ,bitch. This is a warm up,” said a girl wearing the slender dildo.

Soon the girl worked her way around Gina and slowly drove the narrow shaft into her stretched anus.

“OH! …OUCH!” Gina bellowed.

The woman holding her arms in place let go momentarily and worked her panties down her thighs and off. She wadded them up and stuffed them in Gina’s mouth to squelch the noise. After an hour of constant fucking and repeat orgasms, she was returned to the closet to wait for Sue.

-

Carl was wondering what had happened to his wife and what was in store for himself when Dutch approached him outside.

Dutch was a large man with a gun in a holster beneath his armpit and a couple large knives in sheaths strapped to his body.

“You’re to be at lodge ‘A’ in ten minutes,” he said to Carl.

“Are you the security guard of this place or something?”

“Something like that,” Dutch replied with a half smirk.

“I’m kind of cold. Do you know where I can find my clothes or at least my coat?” Carl asked.

“Your clothes will be returned before you leave. You can request overalls tomorrow depending on how well tonight goes.”

“What is with this meeting tonight? What’s going to happen?” Carl insisted.

“Just be there, man,” said Dutch as he walked away from Carl.

Carl decided to go to lodge ‘A’ a little early to warm up. A burly man standing outside of the windowless lodge opened the door for him.

Inside there was a large chain link wall surrounding a matted ring. Next to it were a couple dozen seats and a padded section.

Carl began to see where all of this was going as men and women poured into the lodge.

Most of the men were ones from the previous meeting but there were others without even a thong. Their heads were covered with hoods as some of the burly clothed men escorted them up front. The men and women took their seats as Carl quickly joined them.

He noticed Sue enter the room with Dutch and both scanned the dimly lit lodge. Sue’s eyes stopped on Carl and she pointed her finger towards him. Both began to make their way over to speak with him.

“How are you doing, Carl?” they asked as the two sat down.

“Fine,” he replied nervously.

Then the woman from the previous class addressed the group. She demanded one of the hooded men to get inside the cage which he did.

“All of you are going to witness the truth tonight as some of you did last week and the week before. We have two new arrivals that posture themselves as dominant members of society. Tonight they’re going to demonstrate their position with known subs in the ring of truth.”

Carl looked around in panic as the other man volunteered.

He watched the man climb through the narrow gate of the ring and quickly approach the hooded man.

Both began a violent wrestling match with the hooded man clearly at a disadvantage. He was wrestled to the floor but effectively scrambled out from under his opponent. His arms were swinging blindly as the aggressor wrestled him into the corner and down on his knees. Soon the masked man was on his back and held until he appeared to be out of breath. Carl watched in shock as the man on top repositioned himself with a raging hard-on peeking from his thong. The hooded man was then flipped over on his face with little resistance. The man on top held up an open palm as a squirt bottle was tossed to him. With a hard squeeze the slaves backside was covered with a viscous oil.

The next five minutes was surreal as one man pumped his cock in and out of the other’s ass hole. Carl crossed his legs after realizing more than one person was watching him. There was a man to his right shamelessly beating off at the sight of this performance. Carl’s face was flush with embarrassment as the two men’s struggle came to a climactic end. He knew that in a few minutes someone would be enjoying his performance no matter who was winning.

The sub was helped out of the ring as the audience sat motionless.

“Good, good,” the woman instructor announced.

“Will our newest arrival please enter the ring?”

Carl was cajoled into the ring as another masked man was already pushed in there.

Both men stood meekly facing each other. Carl stared at the audience for input while the hooded man stared in his general direction wondering about the first move.

“GET HIM!” people screamed from the audience.

They didn’t discern who to get but Carl took one step forward as the hooded man grabbed his arm. Carl was driven to the ground in the surprise move. The next minute was a struggle that nearly depleted Carl of his energy and just enough to get away from this now aggressor. Carl and everyone else could see the erection the slave was sporting and how the tables had turned. Carl was still flaccid as he ran to a corner and slammed into the fencing. The hooded slave heard the noise and lunged at Carl. He grappled for Carl’s leg as he attempted to escape. Carl stumbled hard on the mat and the slave was on top of him. Carl was losing the battle as he struggles for the next few minutes to at least get upright but to no avail. He laid flat and defeated as his legs were forcefully spread out. The slave was extremely fit and had great stamina. Carl clenched his butt cheeks hard but was fatigued and was most likely going to be injured in the resistance.

Then, in a move that surprised everyone, Carl pulled his knees up and underneath him and submitted himself to the slave. Carl’s left ear was pressed to the mat as he watched the audience in humiliation. Two men in the front row were openly beating off. The painful truth had surfaced now as he submitted. The slave had even let up with the offensive moves knowing his opponent required no more controlling. Carl remained bent over as the slave walked away to retrieve the penetration oil. Carl knew that any more resistance would result in a severe beating. The sensation of oil soaking his back end and dripping down his scrotum let him know what to expect next. The wrestling match was long over. The secret fantasies he’d hidden for years were being realized as another man’s penis forcefully descended into his bowels. He screamed like a girl but offered no sign of a fight. Carl focused through his tear-filled eyes on his wife who sat in the audience. He hadn’t recognized her without hair but knew everything had changed.

The slave brutally pounded him until the end and pulled out. Someone came in with handcuffs and escorted the slave out of the ring as Carl struggled to his feet. His own cock was now rigid and hanging out the side of the thong.

“Again, are you a top or bottom?” the instructor yelled.

“I am a bottom.”

“Louder - so everyone knows!”

“I am a submissive!” Carl informed the audience.

“Give me the thong!” the instructor demanded. “Slaves don’t wear those!”

Carl readily removed it as a latex hood was stretched over his head. He didn’t resist.

“Well, everyone,” the instructor announced, “That came as no surprise but it should be a lesson to you that a slave must be controlled at all times!”

Carl had one hand around his nuts and the other clutching his cock. A man pried them off as handcuffs were placed around his wrists and a leash was snapped around a ring on his hood. He was led stark naked and still oily out of the lodge as Gina watched in awe.

Sue approached Gina.

“What are you thinking, slave?”

“What if he simply lost the match?” Gina asked.

“No, he won,” Sue said.

“How? He was just beaten and raped!”

“Gina, he lost the battle but won the war.”

Gina stared at the door and then had to ask, “Where will he go now?”

“He’ll be given the option to stay or leave. I’m betting he’ll stay.”

“Really?” Gina said. “After all that?”

“Yes. At least for awhile.”

“I still love him. Will he be given an option to leave? I chose to remain here but I don’t want him here unless he chooses so,” said Gina.

Sue put her arm around Gina and said, “Truthfully, no one is here against their will. Everyone here opts for this lifestyle. Carl is in the main lodge over there and is being given the option of leaving or staying. He has no idea whether or not you will be going with him. If he walks out of the lodge by himself with his bag, he’s clearly ready to go. If he’s still naked you can deduce that he’s submitted to a dominant.”

Sue sat down while Gina kneeled next to her outside and watched the main lodge in the distance. Five minutes later Carl walked outside of the lodge the same as he went in.

“Oh, my god. You’re right,” said Gina. “He’s here to stay.”

A shirtless man clad in pvc pants grabbed the leash and escorted Carl to an adjacent cabin and the two went inside. Four men wearing only thongs soon followed and the door closed.

Would you like to watch, Gina? I think you should,” asked Sue.

“No. This is too much for me. Not now, master.”

“Okay, but I need to speak briefly to a gentleman in there,” Sue said.

The two walked over to the cabin and Sue let herself in. Gina remained at a distance but watched closely before Sue closed the door. In an instant she could see Carl on his knees with his hands cuffed behind him. His new master was standing next to him with his cock hanging out of unzipped pants. The other men appeared to be waiting in lustful anticipation. When Sue finally opened the door to leave, a man had taken his place at Carl’s lips as the master furiously pumped away from behind.

Sue picked up Gina’s leash and led her to the master’s quarters where in the corner was a large television. Sue placed a cassette in the player and then closed the blinds. The two watched coverage of Gina from the moment she arrived, including her stripping, whipping and shaving. Both women were masturbating five minutes into the presentation. When the video ended, Sue made Gina stand at the end of the bed as she examined her body again.

“Wow. Don’t those nipples ever tire?” asked Sue in disbelief.

Gina’s nipples were always erect.

“They’re getting sore, master.”

“They don’t know what sore is. Wait here a minute.”

Sue grabbed a set of alligator clamps and slowly released them on Gina’s nipples. She gritted her teeth and looked toward the ceiling in an attempt to endure the agony.

“The pain wont go away, will it?” Sue smiled.

“Do you need a gag, my slave?”

“Yes, please. Now, master!” Gina insisted.

Sue stuffed a wet washcloth in Gina’s mouth and guided her to the edge of the bed. Sue bent her slave over and began to service her pussy from behind with her tongue. Gina came within minutes and reciprocated for Sue. The two fell asleep for the night.

-

Early the next morning Gina woke up lying next to Sue then decided to go get coffee or tea as she usually did. She picked up Sue’s panties and coat from the floor and put them on. As Gina walked around she saw that only a few people were up and about. A man in coveralls was smoking outside of Carl’s cabin. When she got to the main lodge a woman accosted her and grilled her about why she was unaccompanied.

“I’m just out for my morning coffee,” Gina said with a smile.

*!!SLAP!!*

The woman gave her a hard slap across the face.

*!!SLAP!!*

The woman repeated with her other hand.

“Listen you yuppie cunt! Things are different now that you’re a slave. Your first concern is pleasing your master. This isn’t a college crush. You are her slave. Slaves are shit and you’ll be treated accordingly,” the woman seethed.

“I…I understand,” Gina replied.

In spite of Gina’s response the woman stuck a stun-gun to her side and jolted Gina to a heap on the ground.

Without a word, Dutch approached the two women and pulled the coat off and handcuffed Gina. He carried her to the courtyard and cuffed her to a post. He pulled out a knife and cut her panties and then yanked them from between her legs. He unsnapped his leather pants and grabbed hold of his cock. Gina watched in apprehension as he pulled on her legs and flipped her facing the wooden pole. He proceeded to rape her in the upright position outside in the morning sun. She didn’t make a sound as Dutch finished and walked away. Twenty minutes passed and most of the camp was awake. To Gina’s shock a line of men began to form as nearly two dozen took turns raping her. Soon, only a few others gathered around and waited for Sue to deal with her. Sue appeared looking half awake and holding a steaming cup. She got to within ten feet of Gina and tossed the hot coffee on the woman with the stun-gun.

“Don’t you ever touch my slave again!”

Gina gasped while Sue uncoiled the whip that she had tied to her thigh.

The first blow of the whip struck Gina across her front of her thighs.

“How do I know you weren’t running away, Bitch?”

“I…I DIDN’T!” she screamed.

Sue ferociously landed several more lashes down on Gina’s body.

“Don’t you leave me!” Sue yelled with tears in her eyes.

“I wont leave you, master!” Gina insisted.

Sue dropped the whip and released Gina from the post. As she pulled Gina towards her she whispered a tearful, “Please don’t leave me” into her ear.

People watched Sue in an uncharacteristic move as she kissed Gina passionately. One of those watching was Carl. He looked out his cabin window with a freshly shaven head and gave a slight wave as Gina glanced over at him.

Sue escorted Gina to her quarters for a discussion.

Gina was handed her 501s and the camisole and asked to put them on.

She was tearful as she tugged her faded pant legs up each thigh and over her hips.

“Why?” asked Gina as she buttoned the pants

“I have fallen for my slave and everyone knows it. I cannot stay in this camp now that I’ve lost my status. I no longer trust Dutch either,” Sue explained. “I’m in love with you.”

“You can come to Port Angeles and live with me, master,” Gina pleaded. “You’re entitled to all my possessions, just be with me.”

I don’t want your stuff, Gina. But thank you.”

Gina remained topless as she tucked her top through a belt loop.

“You can live with me and I’ll be your slave, Sue.”

“That wont work. I want to live with you but things are different outside of here. You are my equal but I promise to train you as I originally intended.”

Gina smiled and threw her arms around Sue’s neck.

By that afternoon, Sue’s personal effects were packed and the two were ready to leave.

Carl had been made aware of this and wrote a personal statement to Gina that she was given in the main lodge. It read:

Dearest Gina,

I think were both aware that while I still love and respect you, it is in my best and lifelong interest that I remain here in servitude. Please settle my affairs and release me from any and all obligations. My new master will be in touch. Love, Carl.

Gina cried at the content of the letter but also the fact that it was an opportune release from her unsatisfactory lifestyle. The ruse had ended for the two as the weekend came to a close.

Gina had no idea the weekend would end the way it did. As she drove up the coast there was little conversation and soon the sound of Sue’s heavy breathing replaced any awkwardness. Sue had fallen asleep against the passenger door window. A truck in the passing lane caught a good glimpse of her breasts as it went by which served as a reminder it was back to reality. Gina turned onto her street with her new companion and for the first time felt strange about the way she might be viewed by everyone. She pulled in the garage and shut off the engine. Sue’s mini-skirt had inched up her long legs and Gina sat admiring them. Soon she woke up her new master and walked her into the bedroom. Sue was still asleep for the most part so Gina guided her onto the bed, removed her shoes, skirt and coat and pulled the sheet over. Then she pulled the sheet off to admire Sue’s beauty once more. Gina shimmied out of her jeans and caught her own reflection in a mirror. A shaved head and pussy. The lash marks and a collar around her neck.. Everything was right with the world.

Cicero6
Cicero6
97 Followers