Weekend Road Trip

Story Info
Two lovers decide to take a vacation.
1.8k words
3.78
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday Night Part 1

We decide to leave our cars at an obscure parking garage downtown as to not draw suspicion and take a rental car down. We get a red 4 door sedan model. Something simple. I drive and we head for Savannah. We talk about things, ours lives, what has been going on, our spouses and how they don't pay us enough attention, and dirty things. I tell you how beautiful you look, how sexy you are, how I can't wait to get you to our hotel and ravish your body. We hold hands; we steal kisses every now and then. On a particular long stretch of road I start rubbing your thigh, you are wearing a cute little sundress and the skin of your leg feels soft and cool under my hand. I slide my hand up further toward your panties; I rub my hand up and down, my pinky finger brushes against your panties. You grin as you look at me, without any words you slouch down a bit and spread your legs apart. I smile and move my hand so my fingers rub against the front of your panties, right over your pussy. I keep my eyes on the road but my fingers start dancing all over your panties. I rub firmly up and down; you slide your hand down and open your panties to let my hand slip in. You moan softly as my fingers find your wet pussy lips and start to rub up and down. My middle finger slips inside of your juicy valley, deeper into your pussy. In and out I slide my finger as you moan and start to rub your clit. My finger stays in deep and moves around, rubbing your g spot. You rub harder with me and bring yourself to orgasm.

"Damn you're a sexy little minx," I say.

"That was all you sweety," you reply.

"How about I return the favor?"

Without an answer from me you start to undo my pants and zipper and pull out my hard cock.

"Mmmmm I love your big cock," you declare, grinning.

You stroke it with both hands while I drive. Up and down. Your hands work magic. You squeeze my cock head and press your hands down. You bring your head down into my lap and join your mouth to your hand letting my big hard cock slide in and out of your mouth.

"Oh God that feels good!" I proclaim.

Your head bobs up and down in my lap. I try to keep my mind on the road. You reach your head up, bringing your lips to my ear.

"You should pull over," you whisper in my ear as you stroke my cock.

It's nice and dark, on a secluded country road with not a lot of traffic. I slow down and pull off to the side of the road. You grab a condom out of your bag and slide it onto my hard cock. You slip your panties off and come over to straddle me in the driver's seat. I move my chair back as you settle and slide down onto my big dick. Your wet pussy stretches as you slide down onto all of me. We kiss as you start to grind in my lap. My hands are on your back. I am pulling you into me as we kiss and fuck passionately. Every now and then we are lit up by headlights and we get a glimpse of the ecstasy in each other's eyes. You bounce up and down on my cock harder.

"You're so big baby, it feels so goooood!" you cry.

You work your hips on my crotch, grinding your way to orgasm again. Then you bounce up and down working my cock just right so I will explode.

"OH FUCK!" I cry, as my cum spurts out and fills the condom.

You slide back over into your seat panting and tired.

"That was awesome," you say.

"I agree," I reply as I take the condom off and fling it into the woods.

"Let's get to the hotel so we can do same more of that," I say as I pull back on the road to finish our journey.

We finish our drive to the hotel, holding hands, rubbing legs, talking, smiling. We booked a room at a really nice place. We walk into the room, excited about how nice it is.

"Look at the shower," you say, "we will make good use of that."

"I can think of a couple uses for this thing at the end of the bed," I say, looking at a long cushioned bench the width of the bed.

You smile and come up to me. We embrace and kiss. Our mouths pressed together, our tongues playing with one another's. My hands on your back pulling you into me. I pull your dress up over your head, leaving you in your bra and panties. I turn you around and run my hands softly up and down your body. You skin so soft under my finger tips as I graze them up your thighs, past your panties, up your sides and down your arms. My right hand moves to your belly holding you to me as my left hand pulls back the hair on your right side and I lean in and kiss your neck softly.

"Your skin is so soft," I whisper into your ear.

I move my lips down your neck to your shoulder, kissing your soft skin down slowly. I take my right hand and slip your bra strap down your shoulder as my lips reach it. My left hand is on your belly, I move it down slowly to your panties. I move my fingers along the top, teasing you.

"It feels so right to be in your strong arms," you say as your soft fingers glide against my arm.

I undo your bra and slip my left hand up under it, cupping your delectable breast. Your bra falls to the floor as I squeeze your right breast in my left hand, then I add my right hand to your left breast. I hold you tight, squeezing your tits as I kiss your neck. You turn your head and meet my lips. I pinch your nipples as we kiss. You turn around fully and lift off my shirt. We make out some more as our naked chest press against one another's. I pull back and kiss down your chest. You bend your head back as I reach the valley between your tits. I run my tongue to the left nipple and glide it in circles around your areola, then pressing my lips to your skin I kiss it, sucking on your nipple, getting it real hard.

"Oh God I love that," you purr.

I move to the right breast, do the same, this one I bite on a little. My tongue sticks out and circles it slowly, flicking it between rotations.

I move my lips to your ear and whisper, "Why don't you kneel on that bench and bend over on the bed?"

You smile and concur. You walk over and kneel on the bench, your hands on the bed. I take off my pants and boxers, my hard manhood sticking out straight.

You look back at me grinning, "What are you gonna do with that?"

"You're about to find out," I say smiling as I walk over to you.

I slip your panties down and off. My hand runs along your calves, up your thighs to your ass. I squeeze your sexy ass cheeks. I move my body closer and place my naked cock on your ass. I rub it up and down, the bottom of it moves along the crevice of your ass cheeks, teasing you. You reach in your bag and grab a condom handing it to me over your shoulder.

"Fuck me hard baby," you request.

"I think I can do that," I reply.

I slip the big condom on over my cock then I grab my cock in my hand and move it between your legs. I slide it up until it reaches your sweet pussy. I press it against your tight hole and it slides in easy because I make you so wet. I start to thrust slowly, my hands on your back and ass, pressing down on your smaller back as my tempo increases. I grab your hips in both hands. I pause on an outward thrust and then slam my big hard cock into your cunt.

"Mmmmph," you grunt as my balls slap against your clit.

I leave my cock there deep in your pussy a couple of second before continuing in a smooth rhythm. After about another minute I pause again, you grip the comforter in your hands as you prepare for the pleasure you know is about to come. I pull at your hips with my hands as I slam my cock deep into you. Your fine ass cheeks cushion my hips as my cock fills your tight pussy again hard.

"FUCK!" you cry out as I linger with my cock deep inside you.

"You like?" I ask.

"Fuck the shit out of me," you say looking back at me, your seductive eyes inviting me.

I smile and say, "As you wish my lady."

I grab your hips hard and start to thrust in and out. I pull it out fast and slam it in hard every time. My balls slap on your clit as I fuck your tight pussy. Our moans and grunts fill the room as I fuck you hard and fast. You scream as I collapse you on the bed, pushing you down so your tummy is flat against the comforter. I'm still inside you, pounding you hard. Your pelvis squeezes between the bed and my body as I move against you. You grab the sheets again as you orgasm, moaning into the bed. Your screams of ecstasy are muffled into the bed. I keep going, refusing to relent. I keep pounding your pussy as I bring myself to orgasm. I pause deep inside you as my cum fills the condom.

"Holy shit that was hot," you say as I stand up and you turn around.

I get the condom off and you come over to me putting your arms on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. I grin as I bend in to kiss you.

"It's going to be a good weekend," you say.

"I think we are going to have a lot of fun," I reply, "Let's take a shower and get some dinner so we can do that again all night."

You smile and take my hand and lead me to the big shower where we clean up.