Weekend Sleepover Ch. 2

Story Info
Scott & the women enjoy the secret trysts.
2.3k words
4.51
145.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read “Weekend Sleepover”, please read it first. This is a continuation of a fantastic story of voyeurism, exhibitionist, masturbation, loving wives, bi-fem, and incest. Enjoy!

* * * * *

Marie was confused. What had just happened was beyond her thoughts, even beyond her secret hidden desires. Without hesitation, she had watched her young sister pleasure herself while listening to her older sister make love to her husband. She saw all of this and said nothing. To make matters worse, she enjoyed it and for the second time today, she touched herself. She sat still on the couch trying to make sense of it all. Still stunned, she picked up the remote and flipped through the channels and stared at the TV.

In the guest bedroom, huddled in the sheets, Angie lay awake and staring through the blackness towards the ceiling. Her body still trembled from the multiple orgasms she had just given herself, yet she still found herself with her hands between her young quivering thighs. She loved to play with her body, but was surprised by Marie. She could not believe her conservative sister would even think about touching her own sex, unless she was washing it. Yet, just minutes ago, she saw Marie rubbing her pussy while watching her own sister do the same. For the first time, Angie felt connected to her sister. She had always felt as if she was so different than the other two; more wild, more free, more sexual. But now, she felt connected. A smile formed upon her lips and she gently fell into a deep sleep.

Scott was a light sleeper. Jen was not. This was perfect since Scott always became thirsty in the middle of the night. It was about 2:15am when his throat called out for liquid. Normally, he would not wear a robe, however with the girls here, he felt he better. Eyes still mostly shut, he grabbed his robe, pulled it on, and headed for the kitchen. Scott peaked in on the girls in the guestroom and then quietly closed the door. Guiding himself to the kitchen by way of the lit clock on the microwave, he grabbed a glass, and some juice from the refrigerator. The fridge light was much too bright for his eyes, as he quickly poured his juice and replaced the container back. In the dark he sipped his juice and quenched his night thirst. When he finished he found himself still thirsty. He filled his glass with tap water and walked into the living room, taking a seat in his large cushioned chair.

Next to his chair is a small table and a long couch. Scott reached over to the table and found the remote amid the darkness. His fingers searched for the power button, and then for the volume control. The screen lit up and he quickly lowered the volume. His eyes, still barely open, focused on the bright screen that lit up the entire room. It was MTV. It always is tuned to MTV when Jen’s sisters are visiting. The screen showed an energetic band, a beach in the background, and a mass of young people dancing in very small suits. Now this was good TV! The volume was too low to make out the music, but the scene of beautiful girls bouncing for the camera in their bikinis was all Scott needed. He felt his cock stir a little under his robe. Naturally, he untied his robe and casually fondled himself. It was not enough to make him cum, but it did make him aroused. After a few minutes a commercial came on and he quickly became disinterested. Within a couple minutes Scott’s eyes closed and he fell back to sleep.

Marie had now seen her brother in law’s naked body twice in one day. She lay on the couch, quietly covered in a big blanket and wet as hell. She did not want to move and wake Scott, so she remained still and breathed slow as visions of his hard cock flashed in her head. The TV still on was too bright; there was no way she could sleep. As quiet as she could, she slowly removed her blanket and got up from the couch. As she stood, she felt the cool air rush against her bush as a reminder that she was not wearing her panties. They were under the blanket somewhere. She had taken them off earlier, when she had touched herself. She didn’t need them, all she had to do is grab the remote from Scott and turn off the TV.

Marie walked gently to his chair watching his eyes, looking for movement. He remained motionless and fast asleep. Her eyes began to scan for the remote, trying not to notice the naked man in front of her. She could not. The light from the screen lit perfect shadows upon his defined chest, the muscles in his abs, and his now soft, penis. The remote was not visible and Marie could not help but look at this man’s body. She felt that feeling again between her legs. She reached down and felt her pussy drip with excitement. Breaking off her sexual trance, she walked to the TV and manually turned off the set.

As she looked back to Scott, a dim light shown into the room from the kitchen. It was not bright, but it was enough for her to make out the form without detail. For some reason, she was still turned on, perhaps even more. She wanted so bad to touch it, to feel its hardness grow under her hand. She knew it was wrong, but she could not get him out of mind. She stood next to his chair waiting, waiting for the strength to reach out and grab his cock. She could not, and turned her back on him and looked into the darkness for the answers.

Scott awoke when the TV flashed off. He heard breathing and saw a figure standing over him. He opened his eyes just a squint to see what was going on. At first he thought it was Jen coming in to wake him up and take him back to bed. When she didn’t shake him awake, he realized it was not his wife. As the figure turned around he saw a faint outline of a ponytail. To his memory, Marie had a ponytail tonight. Could this be her, again spying on him? The thought sent contradicting feelings through him; nervous guilt feelings to his brain and excited sexual pulse to his member. Within seconds, his erection stood tall and uncovered. Scott sat still, mocking sleep and secretly admiring the young girl before him.

After a few minutes had passed, Marie came up with a plan; cover him back up. She turned and knelt beside the chair. As she searched for the edge of his robe, she couldn’t help but notice Scott’s condition. With her face merely a foot away from his lap, Scott’s erect penis seemed even larger than before. Marie found his robe lapel and attempted to pull it over his lap. However, there was no way it could cover his erection. She tried using both sides of his robe to hide his nakedness, but still the rod stood tall. Marie’s breathing became heavy as her attempts failed and her hand accidentally brushed the side of his shaft. She was startled as it sprung to life and jumped suddenly. Marie quickly looked up, but Scott still appeared to be sleeping soundly. So she became bold and gently wrapped her small hand around his thick shaft. It was warm, almost hot to the touch. She was amazed at the contrast of soft skin and yet hard as steel. She did not move, but felt it jump within her grasp. A large drop of fluid seeped out from tip and fell upon her hand. Marie let go and tried to examine the clear pre-cum. Without a thought, she licked the slippery fluid from her hand.

Scott could not believe his eyes. His cock jerked involuntarily and was becoming increasingly harder to control his breathing. After Marie and cleaned her hand with her tongue, he saw one of her hands disappear below her shirt and between her legs. He knew she had found her pussy when he heard that familiar wet, sticky sound. A small low moan escaped her lips and then silence. Peering through his eyelashes, Scott watched as Marie straightened up and leaned toward him. He felt her breath on his manhood, and then the light touch of her tongue rolled across his tip. His cock sprung upward and she caught it with her lips and sucked him into her warm mouth. She was slow and smooth, holding him and gently sucking the juice from his cock. How was he going to pretend much longer?

He simply could not hold out. Scott reached out and placed his hand on her shoulders and pulled her closer. Without hesitation, Marie engulfed as much of his cock as she could down her throat. She reached up held his balls with one hand as her other continued to finger her pussy. She sucked him deep and long, squeezing her lips tight around his shaft. She loved the taste of his sex, but her pussy wanted more than just her tiny fingers. Marie’s only other lover had a dick much smaller than the one she had stuffed in her mouth now. Her excitement grew to an unstoppable level. She released her liplock and quickly climbed up onto Scott’s lap.

Scott could feel his balls filling with cum. Marie straddled his lap and sat on his stomach. He felt his cock slide between her ass cheeks and her wetness drip onto his abs. He reached up and removed her shirt. No words were exchanged, as she bent forward and kissed him with passion. Scott palmed her breasts and tweaked her hard brown nipples. With each pinch, a sound of pleasure arose from her throat. Running his right hand down her chest and stomach, he stopped at her hairy bush. He could not remember the last time he felt so much hair; it must have been way back in high school. The thought aroused him even more. How innocent she is, almost pure. He was not sure if she was a virgin, but he knew she was close. His hand explored her sex and found a drenched, tight little hole. As his fingers entered her, she slowly rolled her hips forward and back. First one finger, then two stretched her young cunt. She continued to hump his hand and covered it with her wet excitement. With two fingers inside her, Scott rolled his thumb up and over her clit. Instantly, she jumped forward and wrapped her arms around his head. Holding him tightly, her body shook and her breathing nearly stopped. Scott held still, enjoying the sight of her orgasm.

Slowly, she released her hold and slide down upon his lap. She had had three orgasms today, and they keep getting more intense. Still she wanted more. She felt Scott’s hard cock on her ass, but she wanted it inside her. She lifted her hips up and his cock sprang forward. Scott had removed his hands from between her legs and placed them on her hips, gently pulling her to him. First, she felt the bulging head slip across her clit and downward parting her lips. She felt his heat as it rested at the doorway of her sex. Her juices dripped from her entrance with desire. Without a word, Marie closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself onto Scott’s cock. She felt inch after inch of his thick shaft stretch her lips and fill her pussy. She felt it deeper than she could have ever imagined. Finally, she reached the end and felt his balls resting under her ass. She felt the hardness jump inside her walls and her tight muscles constricting his movement. Marie could feel every vein and contour of his cock, as her next orgasm began to grow. Scott’s hands motioned her upward and she followed. The upward motion was followed with a downward pull that seemed to push even more of his cock into her. She did not have to be prompted the next time. Marie continued the bouncing motion sliding her brother in law’s cock out and then right back into her hungry pussy. The only sound that escaped their lips was their increased breathing, which seemed to have a rhythm that kept tempo with her hip movement. Within minutes, Scott was matching her grinding with his own hip thrusts. The sweet smell of steamy sex filled the room. Then, a single phrase escaped her lips, “Cum in me.”

That was all Scott could handle. Hearing his 19 year-old sister-in-law’s voice ask for his seed, sent him over the edge. His body stiffened, thrusting upward even further up into Marie’s pussy. He watched as she too became rigid and reached out to hold onto his shoulders for support. Silence. No one breathed; no one moved. Finally, their bodies began to relax. Marie melted forward into Scott’s arms.

Scott’s cock stopped jerking and rested quiet within her drenched sex. Still they did not talk, for what were they to say. Scott felt their combined juices escape her lips and cover his balls with the sticky sweetness. After a few moments, Marie sat up, stared into his eyes, then kissed him gently. In the silence, they both knew this was their incredible secret. Marie moved slowly off his lap and disappeared into the bathroom. Scott covered himself with his robe, grabbed his glass of water and returned to his bedroom.

To Be Continued…