Weekend Slut for a Huge Cock

Story Info
I cross dress for a huge white dick for the weekend.
7.8k words
4.57
126.7k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

I have to tell about an experience that I recently had with a guy I met on Literotica. His name is Mike and he left his email address to me after reading my Black Cock Party experiences. He told me that he was a hung top from southeastern Georgia. I sent him an email just to see if it was real and he answered right away. After we got the pleasantries out of the way, he sent me some pictures of his hard dick. If you have read any of my experiences, you know I have always been a bit of a size queen and when I saw Mike's thick, white, 9 inch hard on, I was very interested in maintaining contact with him.

Mike was very nice and shared with me some of his fetishes. He told me that he loved feminine cross dressers who wanted to worship his huge dick and he loved tight smooth asses. Right away, I knew that I wanted to meet up with him to fulfill those fetishes and get my share of that cock. The more I communicated back and forth with him through email, I realized not only did I want that gorgeous dick of his, I needed it.

After a few weeks, I was able to break away from work and fly down to meet him on a long weekend. We had each other's phone numbers and I texted him once I got to my hotel in a small town about an hour from his house. Mike has a girlfriend and he couldn't risk having someone see him meet up with a guy dressed as a girl because it could ruin his reputation and career.

I had a huge suitcase filled with all my women's clothes hoping I could excite Mike enough to have a sex filled weekend. Mike had a date with his girlfriend on Friday night but he had set it up where they would be somewhat close to my hotel's area when they went shopping, dinner and a movie. He texted me, "Not sure can get away tnite, but I might be able to when she is shopping. If so be around 6. Movie at 8:45 and dinner about 7. If not, see ya tmrrow"

That kind of put me in limbo, but that was ok because it gave me time enough to groom myself and get my feminine clothes on. I was fully settled in my hotel room around 4:30 but needed to get ready for Mike if he was going to come over. I got all my frilly clothes out and put them in the drawers or hung them on the rack. I took my enema just in case we had enough time for anal and took my bath afterwards so I could shave any remaining hair off my body to please Mike. He hated hair on his cross dressers so I wasn't going to have any on my body.

After my bath, I put body lotion on and some body spray just on my neck and on the top off my ass crack. I knew Mike likes his cross dressers to be slutty but I was going to save that for the next day. I was going to throw him for a loop and if he didn't show up, I would be ready for bed. I put on my black eyeliner and the rest of my makeup. I put on my long, wavy, blonde wig, my studded diamond earrings and since this hotel had a little table light that was set up on this desk, it was perfect to use so that I could paint my fingernails and toenails plum purple. After putting on real shiny lip-gloss, it was time to get ready for bed.

I put on my long, white, knee high tube socks with two pink stripes at the top. I put on my tight, white, silk panties with the lace around the elastic. After I put on my matching white, silk bra stuffed with my rubber breast inserts, I finished off my preparation by sliding on my satin pink nightie that was more like a long shirt that just barely reached past my ass. I completely understand what it's like for a women to get ready for anything because it really is a chore. I did enjoy all this silk and satin on my hairless body and hoped Mike would be able to show up and enjoy it as well.

I remember I was watching Wheel of Fortune when there was a light tapping at the door. When I opened it, I had finally seen Mike. He was a handsome man in his mid-forties who was physically fit. He was just under 6 foot tall and just under 200 lbs.

"Hey baby, we finally get to meet face to face. You look hot by the way," said Mike in a pleasant tone.

"Thank you Daddy," I replied in a soft feminine voice happy to see him. I walked over to him and kissed him on the neck and added, "You look hot too. Are you going to be able to stay for a little while so we can...well...you know," I added with a little smirk.

From getting to know Mike through email, I knew he liked for his cross dressing bottoms to call him Daddy. He likes to be in control like a pimp would be with his hoes but not in a mean spirited way. I believe he is like that because of his big cock and his military background. I am a submissive by nature and loved to have him in control.

"Not very long sweetie. My girlfriend is at the mall and she will be expecting me back in about 35 or 40 minutes," replied Mike.

I giggled half-jokingly, "That's enough time to do something. Let me see that hog you have been bragging about,"

"Now wait. I want to see that ass of yours that YOU have been bragging about," he laughed.

I turned around and stood on my tiptoes, arched my back, and stuck my butt out from my body, causing my nightie shirt to pull up to my back exposing my silk, panty clad ass.

Mike gasped out loud and reached down to his crotch to shift his cock through his jeans because it was growing inside of them, "Oh shit! Do you know what I would do to that ass if I had time?"

I got up on my knees on the bed, spread my legs a little with my sock covered feet dangling over the side, and put my head down to offer my ass to Mike as I snickered my offer, "Ok Daddy, come and get it. Are you sure you can't stay?

He walked over and stooped down and grabbed both my ass cheeks and gave them a strong squeeze. With my head turned, I could see Mike had his jaw and teeth clenched in his lustful hunger. He would squeeze my ass cheeks, crunch them together, and then pulled them apart like he was kneading dough to make bread. He finally got down on his knees and mashed his face in my panty covered ass crack. I could hear him inhale strongly and then exhale strong enough for me to feel his warm breath through the silk. He was licking and kissing my ass. Mike did it long enough for a wet spot to form through the panties.

He was still squeezing my ass cheeks when Mike finally popped his head up and asked, "What time is it? I better stop, cause I'm getting too worked up."

I turned around and sat on the bed, cocked my head sideways, when I replied in my 'teenage girl asking for a favor' voice, "You have twenty minutes. Take off your pants and lay up here on the bed and let me suck it."

Mike thought about if for about 15 seconds then responded, "Alright but only for a little bit. I don't have time."

I chuckled, "I have never seen a guy yet that didn't have time for a blowjob. When was the last time you came?"

Mike thought for a second with his eyes squinted, used his fingers silently in the air, "I don't know, I didn't see my regular CD (cross dresser) last week but I did the week before. I usually fuck my girl almost daily but believe it or not...I think it was last Friday. She has been working and real tired this week."

I jokingly giggled my brag, "It's been a week...with those blue balls completely full, this will be easier than I thought."

As Mike was unbuckling his belt, he said informatively, "It takes me awhile with a blowjob. I am quicker and like to cum while I fuck a lot better."

Mike finally had his belt undone, then used his thumbs to shimmy his jeans and his underwear down to about his knees. His cock was about half hard and leaking precum around his hole. I had finally got to see it in person.

I gasped, "Whoa Daddy. That is big. Can I please have it? I want to make it feel good, Ok? Now come up here and lay down."

Mike took off his boots and socks but left his jeans bunched at his knees and he also kept his shirt on. He shuffled a couple of steps, I moved out of the way and he laid down on the bed, flat on his back. I pulled a couple of pillows out from under the made bed and propped them under his head. I was on my stomach to his side and wrapped my hand around his half hard meat so that he could see my pretty, painted finger nails contrasting with the white skin. I slowly stroked it and kissed it. I held it straight in the air.

Mike had large balls that were tightly pressed against the bottom of his shaft. I would kiss and suck them the best I could with his legs closed, before I would dig my lips in and kiss the base of the shaft right where it met the balls. I wouldn't give it a quick kiss, I would give it a long, open mouthed kissed and actually suck on it like I was trying to give it a hickey. I slowly ran the tip of my tongue up the shaft until I reached his head and then I would slurp the precum off, look Mike into the eyes and grin before I would go back down and do it all over again. In no time, Mike's dick was fully erect.

"There it is Daddy. It's ready for me. It's so big and hard. I want to suck it. Can I please suck it?" I cooed.

"Fuck yea. Suck it, baby. Wrap your sweet lips around it," Mike politely ordered in his lustful state.

Let me describe Mike's cock. It truly was 9 inches and the biggest white cock I have ever seen in person if you count length plus girth. I have had a few black cocks that were bigger but only a couple were as fat. This thing was as big around as a large hair spray can. It was circumcised and the shaft was slightly darker than the white one inch wide ring around the bottom of the head. There were sexy blue spider veins running along the top of the shaft. What made Mike's cock unique besides the size was the head puffed out like a true helmet with the shaft getting thicker as it reached his balls. It was extremely hard and smooth not only naturally but Mike kept his pubic hair trimmed and shaved on and around it. It was honestly an impressive piece of meat.

As I wrapped my lip glossed covered lips around the head and held it steady with my plum colored finger nails, I started to move my mouth up and down, carefully keeping my teeth out of the way, I realized why Mike said he liked cumming while he fucked over cumming from a blowjob. In my experience, guys with thick cocks can't get much of it sucked at one time because of the difficulty in going down on it. Therefore, most blowjobs on thick cocks turn into sucking a few inches and jerking the rest of it off which doesn't always feel as good as burying it balls deep in a warm pussy or ass. Mike hadn't cum in a week and he was in a hurry to leave, so I needed to be good and help him relieve his built up tension. Mike laid back watching me suck his huge cock. He would moan when I would hit certain spots. I would also moan as I sucked him. I would go down for the deepthroat, gag, then come back up.

"I told you that nobody has been able to do it completely," Mike reiterated from an earlier email.

As I sucked, I would periodically pull up and speak to Mike as my saliva would run down both sides of the shaft, "It's so big, Daddy. I love it so much. It's so fat. It tastes so good," were things I would say to praise his magnificent tool.

As I sucked and jerked, I could hear Mike start to breathe faster and shallower while his abs would tense, then relax. That is my cue that tells me that I'm getting closer to my objective. I also knew that if I changed my angle, I would be able to deepthroat him at least for a second (If I could get Vinny's monster black dick down my throat, I should be able to do it) and add a little twist to get him over the edge.

That is when I hiked my sock covered leg up and straddled Mike in a 69 position, only I tucked my knees up under me as I straddled him with my ass raised up like a girl leaning in and riding a 10 speed bicycle. My panties were still on and I slid down to put my panty clad smooth ass in his face. From that position and the slight curvature of his dick, I knew I could slide it further down my throat. Mike put his hand over my thighs and grabbed my ass cheeks once more and buried his face in my ass. I was able to take that monster cock all the way down but only for a second or two. This made Mike squirm in the bed.

He was licking and sniffing my ass with such a complete craving that he pulled my panties to the side so he could run his tongue on my smooth, round ass cheeks as though he was a contestant trying to win a pie eating contest. I sucked a little faster as Mike's lust grew stronger. I knew he was getting closer and closer. I wanted this beautiful dick to give me the warm cum that I was working so hard to earn.

Mike's face was buried between my bare ass cheeks when he started to grunt something loudly that was too muffled to understand. I was bobbing my mouth up and down on his member without using my hands. He lifted his ass off the bed and I could see his toes tense up, spread open, then ball up like a fist. His first shot of his gooey spunk hit the roof of my mouth. His body was bucking up and down while screaming muffled incoherent obscenities in my ass as he shot a second time, then a third, then a fourth, with each spurt as strong as the previous all the while his belt buckle was jingling because it was hanging off his jeans that were still around his knees. I held on the back of his thighs to hold him down so not to change any sucking rhythm until he properly finished depositing every drop.

Mike gave me a couple more smaller spurts of spunk before that huge cock of his slowed all the way down to just a couple of oozes. Mike laid there twitching during his post orgasm recovery phase as his toes finally went back to normal. I lifted my leg up again and brought it back over top Mike so I was now to his side once again. He was still breathing heavily as I squeezed hard on his softening cock to draw out the rest of his semen. I positioned my head more to the side, shifted the cum in my cheek like a squirrel storing acorns, and ran my mouth around his head one last time to make sure I had cleaned up every drop so he had no cum residue that could be left in his underwear just in case his girlfriend got frisky after their date.

I raised up to a clean dick that was glimmering in the light from my slobber but no cum anywhere. I tilted my head back and swallowed it while Mike watched. I slowly took my tongue and licked all the way around my lips, smacked them together, grinned at Mike and opened my mouth to show him that there was nothing left.

"Did it feel good Daddy? You needed that, I could tell. That was a lot of cum. Thank you for letting me have it. It tasted really good," I cooed to Mike in my teenage girl voice once again.

"Oh shit," was all that Mike could say in a vibrating voice.

I then pointed at the clock and giggled, "See that, you have two minutes to spare. Tomorrow you can come back and get some of this sweet ass."

Mike jumped up, pulled his pants up, put his socks and boots back on, and headed out the door, while saying, "I'll text ya when I can be here tomorrow. Bye baby!"

I was so horny that I jacked off with my panties still on after Mike had left. I watched television and about 1 am my text came that said he would be back here around noon. I took off my wig and makeup but left everything else back on and went to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke about 9:30 am. I drank a protein milkshake for breakfast (unlike the one Mike gave me the day before) to keep my insides cleaned out for him because I knew he was going to want ass on this day. I once again took a bath and performed my same routine as I did the night before with shaving any stubble of hair on my body, putting on my makeup and wig. Instead of spraying body spray, I squirted a little perfume in those same places and I put on red lipstick instead of lip gloss while adding my silver hoop earrings. I debated with myself but I ended up putting my long curly wig up into a messy ponytail and put on my dark rimmed glasses to give Mike my "hot teacher or librarian" look.

I then put on my silk black thong with matching bra. I went with sheer black thigh high stockings with the darker reinforced toe that had a built in garter belt like it was all one piece instead of the little hooks that hold up the stockings. After I got those on, I had made a mistake and had to switch the stocking/garter and the thong around so that the thong was on top because I may need to take the thong off and keep the stockings on. I finished off my outfit with a black and white mini-skirt with a red sweater and my thin black high heels. The heels were the kind that slide on and off without a strap because I have found in the past that there are times when you just need to kick them off without taking time to unstrap them. I looked in the full length mirror and I was truly a slut waiting for Mike's big donkey dick.

I wrapped my Astroglide lubrication in a heating pad to make sure it was nice and warm for Mike's prick for when he arrived. I was reading a book on my IPad when Mike knocked on the door. I opened it and greeted him with a hug and a kiss on his cheek. He smelled like fresh soap and cologne.

"Hey Daddy! You made it. Come on in," I greeted excitedly.

"Hi sweetie. You look fuckin amazing! It wasn't easy getting away for the day but I convinced her that I had an old friend that was in town and we were going to hang out," he replied sincerely happy to see me.

We continued to converse for a little while about the drive and how you doing, etc. before the topic quickly turned to sex.

I asked as I pointed to his crotch, "I've really missed that dick. Can I see it?"

"Baby, you can always see it as long as you let me see that ass," Mike laughed as he undressed.

He stood there in front of me stark naked with that fat white cock dangling between his legs. I walked in front of him and got down on my black nylon covered knees, cupped his balls, and first kissed on it, then I started nuzzling his cock with my nose as I took in the total aroma. It smelled like pussy. That only turned me on more.

"Smells like someone has been playing around, I see," I giggled as I looked up into Mike's eyes.

"Well...yea...what's the chances, my girlfriend wanted a good fuck before I left this morning and what could I do so that she wouldn't be suspicious?" Mike asked rhetorically.

"That's ok Daddy," I assured him. "You have to take care of business. Did you save any for me?"

"That's the best part. I fucked the shit out of her and gave her 3 orgasms then stopped before I came and pretended I was having leg cramps. Pretty cool, huh? This dick and cum is all for you today, baby, and don't you forget it," Mike answered with a warm smile.

I buried my face back into his dick and ran my fingernails lightly over it to create a slight tickling sensation as I continued to worship it, "It smells so good. I love it. Get it big for me so you can stick it in my pretty ass. Do you want to put it in my ass, Daddy?"

As his dick was rising and getting hard, Mike answered, "You better believe it. I'm gonna pound that ass of yours! I hope you're ready."

"Ooooo," I cooed as is stood up, turned around, and bent over right in front of Mike like a stripper would do giving someone a lap dance.

He had a full view of my smooth ass in black nylons, garter, and thong under my skirt. I'm not much of a twerker, but I bounced my ass up and down to give him a good show. He groaned as he walked forward with his dick sticking straight out from his body, fully engorged. He took me by the hips and led me to the bed. He helped me up on the bed as I was in the perfect doggie position while he flapped my skirt up over my lower back. Mike grabbed my ass cheeks again like he had done the previous day and squeezed them over and over. He got on his knees and positioned himself directly behind me.

Mike leaned down and started kissing the top of my ass cheeks. I waggled my tight smooth ass a few times which only made him grab on tighter. I could hear his smacking and kissing as he was fully lost in his lust for my ass. He used his thumbs, took my thong and pulled it down to almost my knees. When the string was pulling super tight, I had to put my legs closer together to relieve the tension.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12