Weekend Together

Story Info
The beginning of a weekend together.
1.6k words
3.65
24.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen turned and looked out the large window of the hotel room He was in. Pacing in front of it impatiently Stephen glanced at the clock on the nightstand. “Where is she, she is late,” He whispered softly. Finally a knock at the door of the hotel room brought Stephen from His personal thoughts. Stephen ran over to the door and opened in, looking out into the hallway.

Liu ran down the hallway of the hotel, looking for a specific room number. In the rush to be on time, she had gotten lost on her way to the hotel, having gone to a different one; then found out that she was at the wrong hotel. The correct one was a thirty-minute drive from where she had been. Somehow Liu had made it in fifteen, and without getting a speeding ticket at all. Smiling to herself she raised her hand up, looking at the small silver watch around her wrist, seeing that she was ten minutes late. Breathing softly to relax, Liu ran a hand through her short black hair, smoothing it from her porcelain skin. Nodding to herself, Liu raised her hand to knock on the door of the hotel room.

As Stephen looked out the door, his gaze fell on the petite form of Liu, looking into her dark brown eyes, the soft white skin of her face and neck. Smiling to himself, Stephen pulled her into the hotel room quickly, taking any kind of response to Liu seeing him from her. Stephen folded her in his arms, holding onto her as she pressed her body into his. Stephen finally let go of Liu, his gaze raked over her body, smiling in pleasure at the sight of her once more. “I hope you are late little one. I am expecting a good reason for you to keep Me waiting,” Stephen said softly, His hand slipping into Liu’s. Liu felt the close touch once more, the touch that she had been longing to feel for the last five months. Smiling up at her Master, Liu lightly leaned her head against His strong arm.

“Master, forgive me please, in the rush to get here early, i got lost and went to the wrong hotel. i am sorry,” Liu said as she looked up into her Master’s face. Stephen looked down at Liu and touched her cheek lightly, caressing her cheek.

“It is alright little one. I figured you were late, but you know I shall have to punish you for being late. At least you are dressed according to My wishes.”

Liu smiled at her Master’s words, knowing in her heart that He only punished her when it was warranted. He was not cruel or mean, but loved her with all of His heart. Liu looked down at her small body, the bright white dress shirt covering her body. her small breasts barely visible under the dress shirt. The plaid skirt covering her hips and upper thighs, the white knee socks, and the black Mary Jane shoes she wore helped to complete the outfit, one that her Master loved seeing her in.

Liu smiled at her Master, seeing the strong outline of His jaw, the way His large body filled out the black silk shirt that He wore. Liu pressed her face into His chest, her barely 5 foot body reaching His chest. Stephen smiled as He breathed in Liu’s scent, the soft smell of her shampoo mingling with the lotion and perfume she wore for Him.

Pulling away from Stephen a bit, Liu looked into His face, searching it for any sign of His displeasure at her. “Master, i am sorry about being late. i know that You have only a limited amount of time to be here. That you have to be back in Colorado Sunday night, please forgive me Master. i did not mean to be late,” Liu whispered as she stared into His eyes.

A smile played on Stephen’s lips as He listened to His submissive. Gently one hand approached her cheek, caressing it as He looked into her eyes. “Do not worry My jewel, I shall not punish you. I know you do not wish to waste O/our valuable time. I believe just being late itself is punishment enough for you sweets.”

Liu beamed up into her Master’s face, her gaze delving deep into His dark blue eyes. Once more she realized why she loved this Man, why she pledged her being to Him. His compassion for her, the love that He had, the way He knew just how to talk to her to make her melt. Stepping away from Stephen, Liu knelt before Him, her hands placed on the small of her back, her knees three inches apart, her head raised up to look into His face. Stephen smiled down at Liu, His hand passing through her short cut hair. All of His life Stephen and searched for one such as Liu, finally finding her, and yet not being able to spend time with each O/other.

Speaking softly, Stephen smiled down at Liu, “Undress My jewel. Bare yourself before your Master once more.” Liu smiled brightly at the words spoken by Stephen, her hands moving automatically to the buttons along the front of her dress shirt, popping the buttons open easily. When finished, Liu pushed the dress shirt off, letting it pool at her heels. Stephen watched, His hands in the pockets of the slacks He was wearing; enjoying the sight of His little Asian submissive undress for Him. Liu moved her hands to the back of the skirt, unbuttoning it as she knelt up a bit, letting the skirt fall off of her narrow hips, down to her knees.

Kneeling before her Master, Liu smiled, her body bare once more before Him. her soft white skin shining in the light filtering from the large window at the other end of the suite. Liu whispered softly as she knelt up, “Do i please you Master?”

Stephen smiled as His hand reached down to cup Liu’s small breast, letting His fingers lightly brush against the gold loop running through her nipple. Liu moaned gently as He tugged on the nipple ring. Still a little tender from the recent piercing three weeks ago to reopen the holes, to slip the set of nipple rings that Stephen had sent her for her birthday, Liu reveled in the pleasure that He gave her, having longed for His touch after the last five months.

Stephen twisted Liu’s nipple ring slowly, tugging a bit harder on it; listening to her moans as He began T/their long awaited dance. Tugging sharply on the nipple ring, Liu whimpered loudly, her head leaning back as Stephen continued to tease her more. Opening her eyes a little bit, Liu moved her hands to Stephen’s thighs, caressing them gently as He kept up the intense attention to her right nipple. “Umm yes Master, please keep going. i love You so much,” Liu moaned softly as her hands moved further up Stephen’s legs, reaching His waist, her hands moving to the belt around His waist. Swiftly unbuckling it, Liu tugged His pants open, her hands moving to slide into His slacks, caressing Him slowly as she pushed the pants down taking His boxers off with them.

Stephen looked down at Liu, smiling as He let go of her breast, His hand moving up to her head as He let His fingers caress her hair slowly. Liu leaned forward, letting her lips brush against the hardness of His cock. Liu traced her tongue along the shaft, letting it flicker across the crown.

Liu moaned lightly as she let the crown slide past her lips, swallowing His cock slowly. her gaze trailed up His body, to His face as she pushed more of Him into her mouth; sucking slowly on it as she pressed her face close to His hips. Liu moaned gently as she felt His cock slide into her throat, pleased with herself at taking Him once more into her throat. she slowly hummed and licked along the length of His cock, her eyes never leaving His as she brought Him into her mouth more and more.

Stephen moaned as His submissive worked her mouth along His cock, thrusting His hips forward, burying His cock in her mouth finally. His moans growing louder as He finally cums, Liu quickly swallowing as He filled her mouth, T/their eyes never wavering. Liu slowly pulled her mouth off of His cock, licking and cleaning it as she backed her head away. Smiling up to Him as her small hand wrapped around His shaft, lightly stroking it, Liu whispered lightly, “i love You Master. This weekend is going to be so much fun.”

His hand caressing her face lightly, feeling the heat of exertion emanating from her face, Stephen smiled with her. “It has only begun little one. It has only begun.” Stephen backed away from Liu, walking over to the dresser, His back to her. Opening a drawer in the dresser, Stephen removed something before He turned back around. Holding His hand out for Liu, Stephen walked back to her, staring into her eyes as He held out His hands, resting in His palm was a thin black leather collar. Hanging from it was a small silver heart on a wide ring. Liu gasped lightly at the sight of the collar, her eyes bouncing back and forth from the collar in His hands to His eyes, unsure if she was really seeing this.

Stephen smiled as He placed the collar around her throat, fastening the snap on the back of her neck. Liu giggled softly as she stood up, her skirt falling to her feet. Liu pressed her bare body against Stephen’s shaking softly in joy at the feel of the warm leather on her skin, “Oh Master, is, is this for real?” she asked, her arms wrapped tightly around His waist.

Stephen smiled, nodding His head lightly; “I have been waiting for this day My jewel. And now you belong to Me for good.”