Weekend Twists

Story Info
A wife finds herself the main attraction for six strangers.
7.6k words
4.16
107.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week and Mary was looking forward to a relaxing weekend. It was a holiday weekend and her husband was out of town on business again, so there would be no mini-vacation this time. She had decided not to complain, though, their anniversary was the next week and his absence meant he would be home for that. So, with that resolve, she would take a hot shower and relax with a glass of wine before turning in.

Walking through the door, she kicks off her shoes, puts down her purse and finds her way to the kitchen. After a quick bite, she heads up the stairs to shower. She clicks on the TV for some evening news as she undresses for the shower. Stepping into the shower, she never notices him tucked into the darkness around the corner. Peeking around the corner of the bathroom door, he can see her refection in the mirror, her dark hair now wet and sleeked back, her big nipples erect, soap bubbles caressing them as they flow down, he suddenly becomes aware of the bulge growing in his jeans. He quietly takes of his shoes and drops his jeans to the floor, freeing his erection from its denim prison. His big cock dripping and feeling like he could explode any moment, he begins caressing it as he watches her finish up her shower. Hearing the water shut off and the glass open, he knows it's finally the time that he will enjoy her body.

As she steps out of the bathroom, he grabs her from behind and rushes her to the bed. With his hand over her mouth, she can't scream; he tells her not to say a word as he shoves her down. Straddled over the corner of the bed with his legs between hers and his hands holding hers down, she can't move away as he penetrates her. His cock pushes its way into her, pounding her hard. Her husband isn't this big and he's hurting her. After a few minutes of fucking her, he begins to talk to her.

"How do you like my big dick in you?"

Crying, she answers, "You're hurting me!"

He replies, "Well, compared to the other five whom are here waiting their turn, I'm small, so get used to it. We are all going to fuck you and the next, each being bigger than the last. Here's the deal, we forwarded all of your calls to voicemail with a message saying you're taking a vacation from cell phones and internet this weekend, and we cancelled all of your plans. No one is coming over and you're not meeting anyone. We will be here all weekend taking a go at you whenever we want. You will answer every question and do everything you are told to do without hesitation or resistance. If you refuse, or if you bite any of us during oral, your punishment will be getting your ass fucked by James, the biggest one of us here. James loves ass and he will show you no mercy, after he fucks your pussy, you will know you don't want him in your ass. Is everything I told you understood?"

"Yes," she cries.

"Good," he says, "now get on your knees on the edge of the bed; spread your legs out as far as you can."

With her spread out on the edge, he moves in behind her and grabs her waist and begins pounding her pussy as hard as he can. With her shoulders down on the bed, he can really feel his head hitting hard and deep, and it's turning him on even more. Finally, his cock swells and gets harder as his climax erupts inside her. Having this power over her turns him on and his orgasm is harder and longer than usual.

He moves away and steps into the shower to rinse the intensity of that moment from his body. She lays there wondering what's next. She finds out sooner than she wanted, as she feels another hard dick pierce her body. Maybe she should have moved and not made it so easy by collapsing on the edge. This man is bigger than the first, but he's taking it more slowly, giving her a moment to adjust. The cum inside her makes his dick slide more easily than the first did at the start. Suddenly, he grabs her by the hair and lifts her up against his body. Reaching around her front to pinch her nipples, he whispers, "Your pussy is tight, it feels good wrapped around my dick. I felt that orgasm grabbing my dick and pulling at it, I didn't tell you that you could cum." "I'm sorry," she said.

"Get on the floor on your knees. Lick your cum off of my dick." She does as she's told, no need to get her ass reamed, too. She suddenly becomes aware that she is being watched by the other four men, and one of them has a camera. Her heart sinks and her mind wanders as he holds her head and fucks her mouth, gagging her with his size. 'What are they going to do with videos? Maybe there isn't enough light with just candle and the bathroom light....There really is six of them. Oh my God, what is going to happen to me? Can I do this without getting into trouble with them? What do they want?'

He pulls her up from the floor and gets on the bed. His huge dick standing up, he tells her to get on and ride. He's so big that this position doesn't allow him all the way in, but he is determined and grabs her waist and forces her down on him, as he thrusts up into her. It catches her by surprise and she lets out a scream of pain. He continues to screw her in this manner, refusing to allow her off, even when she begs that he is hurting her. He pulls her up and pushes her down the full length of his cock, until he cums. He pushes her off just before he's done, and makes her swallow the last waves. "Don't lose any of it," he groans. She stays and licks his dick clean, making sure she doesn't leave any behind.

The next man wastes no time getting to her; he's been jerking off, while watching her fuck his friend. He puts her on her back, right on the edge of the bed, and pushes on the back of her thighs, lifting her slightly upward, as he thrusts deep in her. The man with the camera came in close so he could get video of her pussy getting pounded. This is his favorite position because it tightens the pussy up and her already tight pussy sucks his dick even harder. His strokes are long and her wetness feels good. He was already almost there when he started, so it doesn't take too long for him to cum. He pulls out and shoots his load all over her pussy and belly.

If only her husband was here, she wouldn't be going through this. It's getting late and she briefly closes her eyes, she was already tired after her long week and getting fucked for the past nearly three hours compounded that. 'No, not now', she thinks, as she feels the edge of the bed sink. She's too tired to fight him off, but when she feels his tongue slide across her clit, she's not sure she wants to. She instinctively spreads her legs to allow him access. The caressing of his warm tongue feels good to her well used pussy, but it doesn't last long. He kisses up her belly, sucks on her nipples, and pushes his dick into her as she wraps her legs around him. She is startled to see that the majority of his face is covered. Compared to her husband's seven inches, this man's dick made her eyes bulge when he pressed his way deeper than anyone has ever been. He was gentle about it, figuring she had been "fucked" enough. He slowly moves in and out of her, savoring the way her wet pussy feels squeezing along every one of his thick nine inches. Seven inches around, he really filled her, better than she ever thought a dick could.

He was hitting all of the right places at just the right angles, and she felt an orgasm welling up that would definitely be earth shaking. She couldn't help herself anymore; she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and pulled him into her, encouraging him to go faster. He stroked longer and deeper with each thrust and could feel his dick getting harder, ready to explode. He moved more quickly as her breath fastened and she pulled him in at every stroke. When she exploded in orgasm, he stopped moving with his dick buried deep, he wanted to feel her pussy pulsing. When she was done, he began stroking again, slowly and meticulously. Kissing her and holding her tight against his body, he rolled her over on top of him. She didn't miss a beat as she sat upright, moving her hips so that her pussy was making long strokes on his dick. With one hand caressing and pinching her nipples, and one on her hips helping her keep rhythm, he could feel his orgasm building inside. She leaned forward so that he could move his hips more, and with her fingers entwined with his, he forcibly stroked faster until neither could stand it any longer, and they exploded together. Who was this man who gave her the most intense orgasm she has ever known? He retired to the shower, never speaking a word, leaving her to wonder.

The fifth and sixth men gave her no rest. 'Oh, no,' she thought, 'I don't have energy for this.' They joined her on the bed and put her on her knees. One in front and one behind, they began fucking her with no mercy. 'No mercy'...she was warned that James would show no mercy. He was the biggest of them, and she couldn't deep throat him. Every time he shoved his cock into her throat, she gagged, and when he did it several times in a row, she nearly passed out. Her jaws were hurting, trying to keep her teeth off of him. The man behind her wasn't real thick, but she thought he must be at least ten inches. She could feel him nearly reaching her belly button. James took his turn behind her and she braced herself for a fucking like she has never had. He grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her to him as he rammed her tired pussy with great fervor. He pulled out and rimmed her asshole with the head, laughing at her for the tease he was giving. All of the cum that was deposited in her made it slick, and he was tempted to push in when she began begging him not to. She just knew if he pushed those 11 ½ inches into her, she would black out. He was nearly eight inches thick and surely it would rip her apart. Forty-five long minutes of pure fuck time passed before either man was ready to let their load go. By this time, she was so used, even James only hurt her when they changed positions. Back on her knees, James spread her legs and pushed her shoulders down; he put one leg between hers and the other in front of her right leg. She knew this position would allow him to penetrate deeper than he had been yet, and she braced herself. With one hand on her waist and one on the headboard, he pushed and thrust fast and hard, pounding her guts with no idea in mind to lighten up. The other man was jerking off as he watched James ravage her body. The video camera was positioned to catch all of the action and for a moment, she thought she saw another figure watching from the corner. James was pounding harder and faster as he neared orgasm, and she was begging him to stop, but the only thing he had in mind was unloading his cock. He hadn't touched himself in a week, building it all up for this moment. Finally she felt him stiffen and he grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up against himself, impaled on his cock, she came with a scream as she felt his dick pulsing, unloading its contents inside her.

The other man, Craig, was only moments from exploding. He grabbed her hair and lifted her face toward him. "Stick out your tongue," he commanded, and she did. He rubbed his head on her tongue as he jerked away. "Open your mouth wider," when she did, he rammed his cock down her throat and unloaded his massive load down her throat. She gagged and choked on it, as she felt his hot load filling her throat. After getting fucked by six men, she was more full of cum than she had ever thought possible and completely exhausted.

Finally, it was over, all six had screwed her. One of them had made love to her. Why had he been so gentle? She was glad to get back into the shower. She sat in the bottom of the tub and cried about her adventure, not knowing what more was in store. She only knew she was sore and cramping from the poundings she had taken. While she was in the shower, the men decided it was time to rest for the night. They had all unloaded a week's worth of cum and they, too, were tired. Two were laying on her king sized bed when she came in from the shower. They asked her to join them, and she wondered if she would get any rest. The other men retired to other areas of the house.

In the morning light, she got to see their faces, all but one. Where was he? Was the missing man the one who had made love to her? She didn't recognize any of them. They started the morning with coffee and eggs, and a little porn show. When she saw herself on film, she was embarrassed that she would allow these men she didn't know to fuck her without a fight, but she really didn't have any choice. Watching the video made them all horney to feel her pussy around their dicks. The second man, Sean, decided he needed to make a run to the store before he took a turn at pounding her pussy, so the first man, Trent, lead her upstairs for another session. She was so sore, she dreaded the day, but she had to push through.

Trent had her pussy wet in no time, and she was riding his cock like a wild horse. Being manhandled like this made him excited and after just a few minutes, he had to change positions before he lost it. He laid her out on her stomach with her legs spread just slightly and began screwing her from there with long, steady strokes. He told her how nice her pussy felt and he told her how long he had dreamed of feeling it wrapped around his dick. "I've seen you in town several times the past few months. Every time you walked by me, I caught your scent, I saw how beautiful your smile is, and I wanted to grab and hold you when you passed. I wanted to make love to you. I saw your ring the second time I saw you, so I knew it could never happen, but this opportunity came up and I figured I would never get another chance. When this weekend is over, I know I am going to continue to want you." His cock was pressing on her g-spot each time he stroked and his warm breath on her skin made her body respond with a strong orgasm that he felt pulsing around his cock. He turned her over and began licking her cum from her pussy, and gently sucking on her clit. Just coming down from an orgasm, she couldn't handle the stimulation and she came again after only a few minutes. He moved up and put her feet on his chest, leaned forward just a little and entered her pussy. He stroked long strokes, moving faster and faster, hitting bottom with each stroke, until he exploded in her. He rolled over and stroked her warm skin. "I want to see you after the weekend is over," he requested. She didn't respond, but laid there thinking how good he felt, and arguing with herself over what she was considering.

Sean ran into Sara, his ex girlfriend, at the store and, after a little flirting, invited her back to the house to join them. The thought of feeling his cock in her was luring, but the thought of eating another woman's pussy clinched the deal. They headed back toward the house, him leading the way. On the drive, he made a phone call. When they arrived at the house, Sean told Sara that his girlfriend, Mary, was waiting upstairs for him and she was already naked in bed. He instructed Sara not to make any sounds, or talk when they got to the bedroom. They opened the door and walked in, Mary was tied spread eagle to the bed, and blindfolded.

Sara had not tasted pussy in months and she was instantly horney when she saw Mary's well shaven flower. She moved quietly to the bed positioning herself between Mary's legs, and dived right in. Mary jumped, being startled by the touch, but relaxed as the soft, wet, warm tongue circled her clit and the mouth gently sucked, tugging at it; licking and sucking her to a small orgasm in just a minute. Sara didn't stop eating after Mary came, though. She kept sucking on her clit like a baby suckles a nipple. Sean put Sara on her knees and moved in behind her, licking her pussy drippings and tossing her salad. He nibbled on her asshole and sucked and licked it, while he lubed his dick and caressed it to total hardness. He spread her legs a little and he knew how good it was going to feel to be back in her, but could she keep from making noise? He pushed his cock into her pussy and she could barely contain herself. He stroked slow and deep, and the more he stroked her, the faster and harder she sucked Mary's pussy. Mary began fighting the restraints and asking who was there, but neither Sara nor Sean could speak. He was ready to cum and, as his cock got hard, he slammed it into her ass. She let out a scream, just as Mary squirted her orgasm onto the bed. A few deep strokes in Sara's tight ass, and he was coming hard. The camera had been rolling the entire time and James got some very nice shots of Sara's mouth on Mary's pussy, eating her to orgasm. Just as he was ready to slam Sara's ass, Sean motioned James to get the camera in place to record that. Yes, these were some very nice scenes, but the adventure wasn't over.

Sean untied Mary from the posts, and told her to eat Sara's used pussy. Mary refused to do it, she had never been with another woman and really didn't want to, but Sean reminded her of the rules, so Mary reluctantly buried her face in Sara's mound. She didn't know how to do this, or what to do, so she did what she knew felt good to her. She pulled her lips back and concentrated her soft tongue on her clit, circling it and when she thought Sara was getting close, she sucked hard and pulled on it. This desensitized it and she was able to eat Sara for a long time this way. Jimmy, the third man, got in behind her and began fucking her wet pussy. He pounded her while she ate Sara and she didn't want to stop eating. She decided that pussy tastes good, and it made her drip with excitement, too. Sara's orgasms made her whole body convulse and Mary just pushed through. Sara was begging her to stop, but she couldn't. She knew Jimmy was getting close and he was telling her to keep eating, watching Sara respond was making him get closer to exploding. He watched with intensity, knowing how good pussy tastes, he wanted Mary to bring Sara to a climatic end. Around the time his dick swole up, Sara lost it and then he lost it. Mary, who never dreamed of eating pussy, was dripping wet and hooked on the feel of pussy on her tongue, and the taste of another woman. What was going on with her? How could she be enjoying this forced sexual encounter? How could she be lost in thoughts of touching and wanting another woman?

It was lunch time and Craig called for takeout. When the food arrived, the group was sitting around the television watching Mary and Sara get fucked. Mary was watching Sara, lost in her beauty and savoring the memory of her orgasm exploding on her tongue. The delivery guy stepped into the house to wait for pay and couldn't help but notice what was on the television. He was getting an erection and Craig noticed as he brought him the money. He asked if he had a few minutes to stick around, and he said that he would make time to watch this. A little "car trouble" would afford him a good hour. He sat on the couch, his erection growing, and suddenly realized that the stars of the porn were sitting right there in front of him.

James had his erection out, caressing it, and Sara decided she had to taste that big cock. She knelt on the floor in front of James and began licking the length of his shaft. Craig 'suggested' to Mary that she needed to tip the delivery man. With his dick turned loose, he could hardly believe his luck. A beautiful, olive skinned, exotic woman was on her knees sucking his cock. She expertly stroked it with her hand while gently sucking it as her head came up. Her tongue stroked the underside with circular strokes, and she teased his head with her tongue and teeth. Meanwhile, Sara was getting gagged on James' dick, but he needed more. He instructed her to take her underwear off and ride him. She obliged, sitting on his cock and leaning back against his chest. He held her legs up and stroked his cock as deep as he could. He was soon very close to dumping his load. Trent was hard as a rock and thought maybe he could get in there, too, slicked up with lube, he leaned on the arm and back of the couch and pushed his way into Sara's pussy as James pushed back in. Sara squealed with pain as Trent stretched her pussy out. He was very excited and stroked fast and hard, caressing not only his own dick, but James', too. His balls slapping against James' and his groin stimulating Sara's clit, dicks stroking each other's sensitive undersides, they all came together with a very intense climax. Unable to see what was going on, Mary surely would have put aside any thought of entertaining Trent outside of this weekend, but she wouldn't find out what he had just done. Watching Sara being fucked, and getting the best blowjob he had ever had, the delivery guy came, delivering his load down Mary's throat. Finally, it was time to eat. The food had gotten cold, but that was quite some fun they had. The delivery guy left with a smile that would last the rest of the day and some visuals that he would use to fantasize his way through many orgasms to come.

12