Weekend Visit

Story Info
Two lovers enjoy a rare weekend with each other.
773 words
3.57
9.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already drunk when he got to the party. They hadn't been dating for very long, but he liked her a lot. Since he was only in town for a couple of nights, he had gotten them a hotel room. From the way she was dancing with her friends, he could tell she wanted him. He looked at the bottle she had been drinking from; it was a 5th of rum with maybe a single shot left. She was a small girl, and hadn't eaten much before she drank, so it was hitting her hard. Finally, it was her decision to go back to the hotel.

When they got there he could tell that she wanted it even more, but as she was drunk and he not, it was out of the question. Since he wouldn't touch her in this condition, she decided to do a lil bit for him. She laid him on the bed so his legs were hanging off. Then she kissed him, slowly and firmly. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, leaving a trail of kisses where the buttons were on his firm, well built chest. Finally the shirt was off. Licking and biting the whole time, she removed his belt and pants. As she slid his silken boxers off, his 8 inches sprung free. Knowing it was impossible to fit the whole thing, she licked and sucked until he started moaning. She knew he loved her tongue ring. Finally taking as much as possible, she sucked until he came, hot and wet into her mouth. It was a big load and she almost gagged. But then, as they hadn't been together in a long time, she understood.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, taking off her clothes at the same time. When she came back, he lifted the covers, inviting her to snuggle.

When she woke up in the morning, he was already outside on the porch, totally naked still, drinking coffee. As they were on the 6th floor, he figured no one could really see anything. She came out and leaned up against the banister. Noticing that he was growing hard upon seeing her, she decided to tease him a little bit. Straddling him, she rocked her hips back and forth, stroking his cock with her lips. When he couldn't get any harder, she kissed him thoroughly, and then got up, telling him that she would be in the shower.

He gave her time to shave her legs and wash her hair, then got up to join her. He got into the shower right behind her, pressing his rock hard cock on her ass. He reached around and grasped her full breasts. Kneading them gently, he kissed and bit her neck until her breathing came in gasps. He let his hands travel down, admiring her firm stomach and her nicely shaved mound. She spread her legs a little bit to allow him better access. He knew exactly how to make her cum and within moments she moaned his name and his hand got a little bit wetter. He sat her down in the tub and spread her legs. He had a tongue ring too, and knew how to use it. She's loud, he thought. After a while of teasing her to the brink then pulling back, he picked her up and she put her legs around his waist. Leaning her against the shower wall, he pulled back and tried to enter her. She was tight, even after all that foreplay, so he went slow. Finally, all 8 inches were in comfortably, and he started moving, teasing her. He knew she liked it deep and firm. While he brought her closer and closer to the brink, he used his mouth on her nipples. When she was right on the verge, he bit her neck softy but firmly, making her cum instantly. Wanting to finish in the bed, he put her down and turned off the shower. He handed her a towel and she dried off. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down and sliding on top of her, he entered her again. She crossed her legs over his back and let him do the work. As she came closer and closer to the edge again, she screamed his name. Getting close himself, he went harder, and faster. Right as she screamed again, he shuddered, legs jerked a couple of times and he collapsed onto her. As she relaxed, playing with his short hair, she said, "long time no see." He chuckled into her chest. God he liked her.