Weekend with Elaine Ch. 02

Story Info
A weekend with an old gf - entering her femdom world.
2.9k words
4.36
50.3k
13

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to next morning not knowing what time it was. The sunlight was up so it was gone 8am (in fact it was gone 9).

Elaine's intimate smell from her panties the night before entered my senses once again, not that I didn't like this. In fact, I sort of sighed and let her wonderful smell pervade my senses.

I could feel my long hair strewn out. I just lay there contentedly and dozed back into a light dreamy sleep. The next thing I sensed was Elaine undoing the ribbon and removing her Uni panties from its place of creating servitude.

I really came to when Elaine climbed on top of me and ordered, "Clean out my cunt, Clare."

She quickly pushed her naked pussy back onto my mouth and her anus onto my nose to perform the pleasurable duty. This wasn't a particularly new thing as Elaine had always enjoyed a cum or two first thing on the morning, even when we were students.

Her firmness and speed of action, though, did take me by surprise. I duly complied and she was very quickly writhing against my tongue and I could taste that familiar cum. It wasn't long before she was juddering, pressing and grinding her bottom even more into my face and forcing me to breathe in her scents and be bathed in her love juices.

She sat there on me not saying anything other than a purr or two, still presenting her bottom wide open towards me as her juice leaked out for some 10 minutes, before finally climbing off me and the bed.

"Mmmm, that was really good Clare, and just what I needed. I want you to go downstairs and make some coffee and I'll straighten things up here and get our clothing ready for today. Could you take down our used lingerie and I would like you to wash it for me? There's also a pair of black panties in the laundry basket that you can wash to."

I put on my robe, brushed out my hair quickly, picked up my two pairs from yesterday and Elaine's including the Uni ones and went downstairs. Coffee, juice, cereal and some fruit on the go and I got the hand washing done in her utility room, not missing the chance to inhale the gusset of the black panties (as Elaine would know that I would).

I hung the lingerie up, got the toast going and called upstairs that things were ready. "I'll be down soon."

Elaine appeared still in her pyjamas and her matching robe to me. We had a leisurely breakfast with the papers, and Elaine opened her post.

"Ok, time to get ready. Head for the bathroom and get a light clean and a little light make-up, nothing too much needed for the daytime."

"I'll use the other bathroom as if we were together, I might need you to service me again. I do want you to help dress me though."

We met back up in Elaine's bedroom.

"Take off your robe, Clare, and come over here."

Elaine slipped her robe off.

"Now help me with my bra."

And she handed me a plain black bra.

"Kiss the inside of the cups and then my nipples."

I obeyed and duly helped her into her bra.

"Now my panties, kiss the places where my pussy and anus will sit and then you must kiss both of my love tunnels."

I kissed the inside of her plain black boy-short panties and Elaine bent over and opened her legs so I had to kneel down and worship her.

"Now help me put my pantyhose on" and Elaine gave me her black hose.

This was followed by her blouse, an olive-green one, and then brown cord pants. Finally, she put on brown boots and a thick darker brown jumper.

"Now for you."

Elaine pulled back the cover of the bed and handed me my white sports bra. She helped me into it, her fingers lingering on my nipples. The effect of the bra was to flatten me out a little.

"Bend over!"

Elaine started fingering my anus with a little cream. She inserted the chrome plug that I had worn the night before and then helped me into my matching sports panties, the fabric of which held in the plug. Over this went dark brown pantyhose.

"And your clothing, this is a present from me. Firstly, your top."

Elaine pulled up a creamy cotton shirt from Gap that buttoned all the way up and into to a small, very feminine, rounded collar. Elaine positioned my necklace so as to hang out over the collar and down my chest, making the "I am Elaine's" very prominent.

After this came a pair of pale green jodhpur pants from Next with tight legs and a low slung waist. These were pretty tight and pressed on my bottom and crotch (thank goodness for the elastomer of the sports panties to keep me hidden).

Elaine then produced from under the bed matching Urban green suede booties with a wide turnover above the ankle, almost rather pixie-style in effect. The boots had thick laces that I did into large bows.

"I also have a couple of other things for you," she said.

Out came a wonderfully soft matching green padded cotton parka from Asos. And a green and silver studded/buttoned pull-draw bag from Dorothy Perkins, the green being slightly darker than the parka and my pants, along with the finishing touch of a wide green and white enamel bangle. Elaine got the hairbrush and gave my hair a quick brush and slipped it into a ponytail with a matching green elasticated ribbon. A quick 'sprits' of one of her favourite perfumes from Estee Lauder and we were ready.

A couple of small things needed to be done down stairs and I put some items into my bag and we were off on out in the car. Elaine had donned a casual riding jacket.

We were in the car for some 15 minutes before we swung into this lane and up to a horse farm.

"I keep my horse here and, yes, we are going riding, at least a short one."

Elaine had been a fairly accomplished rider (in more ways than one!) at University and I have been known to get on a horse from time to time.

So we went in, got her horse and another ready and off we went. Now this was the first time I had ever been riding with a rear plug in and given its liquid core, the sensations of the horse set off a nice sensation in my channel down there.

We were on horseback for some 40 minutes before getting back to the stables. We dismounted and got the horses tack off, saw to the animals and turned them back into their respective stalls. Elaine took me by the hand and we headed into one of the tack rooms to get a coffee.

We entered the room and closed the door to keep the warmth in (I didn't see Elaine lock it), no one else was there. It was a typical tack room with boot racks, saddle racks on the wall, along with piles of crops, whips, bridles and all the accoutrements of riding.

The place wasn't exactly neat and tidy, but it was pretty clean and there was an old hessian carpet underfoot. There were a couple of work-benches, tables, coffee tables and old armchairs and sofa and other 'odds and sods' including, for some reason, a low level pummel horse.

There were boxes everywhere and, oh yes, coffee in the pot and a fridge.

We poured some coffee and slumped into the sofa. As it had been cold out, the coffee was welcome.

We chatted about the ride and Elaine thanked me for sharing the exercise as her horse needed the exercise. She snuggled up to me, lent over and kissed me, once again her tongue probing my mouth.

"You looked really good on the horse, quite the horse-girl in your outfit and I loved the pony tail down your back, emerging from your hard hat."

"I bet that plug felt good in you and I hope you are nice and open down there as I want to use you, my Clare."

Another kiss and she turned closer to me and started to undo the buttons on my blouse.

"Don't worry, the door is locked and the other girls are out and will be for some time."

Her hands explored my breasts and I let her take control of me. Soon she had me out of my blouse and pants off, followed by my hose and finally my bra, just leaving me in my panties and with the plug still in.

"Now get me out of my clothes and down to my panties."

So I helped her as we continued to kiss furtively.

As we completed her undressing, Elaine then said, "I have another little surprise here, help me with it."

She led me over to the table and pulled a box and a small bag out from under the table. They had her name on.

"I left them here yesterday and in the box, you will find my new heavenly toy. I'm in 7th heaven with it."

Out of the box we lifted this 'half barrel' structure which was fairly heavy, owing to its motor and flywheels in the barrel. It was about 2 to 2 and a half feet long and overall, curved in shape, I would estimate nearly 2 feet high.

On the top was like a soft saddle, with a handle at one end and in the middle a flat area with a slit hole. Elaine quickly assembled the rest of it and laid out the accessories.

It was what is known as a Sybian and, in essence, an automated sex machine. Various phalluses of different sizes and girths can be attached to this upward rod mechanism and a woman can then sit on the saddled and be pleasured. As it is powered, the pace of the fucking can be set from 0 to 120 strokes a minute and controlled from the saddle.

Each latex cock comes on this flat plate and in front of the cock there is a large studded area , allowing the woman to get intense stimulation on her labial area as the movements rock her. Two of the appliances that Elaine had in the set included bulbous ends for vulva pleasure and there were a couple with double penetration capability. Obviously a boy-gurl such as me also could be pleasured.

(If you haven't seen this before, I suggest a google on Sybian and there are video-clips out there on girls coming to the big O on the machine; they are truly wonderful and well worth the expenditure).

Elaine fitted a large dildo onto the saddle and added a little lub.

We positioned the Sybian on the coffee table and Elaine led me back towards the sofa.

"Now you, I want you take off my panties, slowly and no touching of my clit."

I got on my knees and slowly slid her panties down her thighs and her legs. I could see Elaine's clitoris emerging from its little hood and moistening up. I could also smell her sex, intermingled with the horsie aroma that her crotch had been recently subjected to.

Once she was out of her black boy shorts, she slumped back into the sofa, pushed her mons pubis up towards me and indicated me to please her with my tongue. I went to my task, starting slowly using my tongue and nose to explore her little crevices and to bring my submission to her pleasure. She was soon whimpering with her first clitoral climax.

"You are such a bad girl, Clare. I ought to punish you for this – and for having enjoyed the pleasure of my old juices on those black panties this morning."

"Onto the pummel horse with you, your breasts downwards and your head towards the Sybian."

I climbed onto it and got into the requested position. Out of the bag, Elaine took two cuffs and secured my arms downwards. Then she took a pair of old panties out opened my mouth, turned the panties so that the gusset was up and so that I could see it was incredibly well stained and duly gagged me. I could immediately taste her.

This was followed by the panties she had been wearing, which went once more over my head, my favourite mode, so that I could take in her now different aroma of her juices co-mingled with the hint of the horse-riding.

Elaine came behind me and I felt her removing my plug. She produced a large glass dildo with a flat base and slid it home; this had me gagging against her dirty panties in my mouth. She pulled my white Playtex sports panties up and then secured my legs down the sides of the horse. I was helpless and at her total mercy.

"You misbehaved so let me see."

She walked across the room, back to her bag and pulled out a paddle and then she picked up her riding crop with its little leather strip end and walked back slowly and behind me.

She kept me waiting and then I heard the swish of her crop and the sting of it hit me through my panties, forcing me to bite against her stained gusset and my nose pressed deeper into the panties she had just been wearing, her scent pervading my brain.

Five more lashes, not too hard but enough to make me lurch forward and then she took the paddle to me which was a different more diffuse effect.

"That's enough, even if you hadn't sniffed my panties this morning, I would still have beaten you as you are my possession and to be used as I see fit."

"Mmmm I feel I now need a fuck." and Elaine climbed onto the Sybian and slowly lowered herself onto the prominent cock, giving me a full view of her and her front, as she began to take her first pleasure from the cock gradually sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

She turned it on, slowly at first to build up her pleasure, and the Sybian adjusted its fucking speed and Elaine's excitement grew. I could see her labia and clit engorging themselves, indicating her mounting pleasure spasms. Five minutes later and Elaine came hard, twice in rapid succession, her body shaking with pleasure and her love juice coming out heavily.

"Your turn," as she climbed off.

She came across, removed my restraints and gags and finally my panties and glass dildo that had been prepping me. She led me across to the machine and helped me on, just with a little lub but largely using her still sticky cum as the sexual grease. Once I was impaled, on went the machine and, God, was it sensational as my love channel was efficiently plowed, with Elaine gradually upping the speed. I didn't last more than 5 minutes before hitting my big O.

Elaine helped me down and we cleaned the toys and packed the machine.

"We are taking this back to the house as, I don't know about you, I want more of this."

"Now, let's get dressed and get out of here. Oh by the way, I have got some fresh laundry for me, and I have this for you."

She went into her bag and out came a bag. I opened it and pulled out its content which shocked me. I looked at Elaine.

She said, "Yes I want you in these. Remember you are mine this weekend" They were a thin transparent plastic top and panties set, both in pink. The top was a plastic cami with a white piping and straps, the bra part was defined with a pink 'shaping.' The bottom of the cami was also finished with the same white piping. As to the panties, they were conventional briefs with white piping on the leg cuffs and on the waist. Otherwise they were totally see through in pink and left nothing to the imagination front or back, or even underneath.

"You can even pee and poop in them if you wish, I don't mind the former, as you know. Now put them on for me."

I duly climbed into them and they felt a little cold and clingy, which is what Elaine wanted.

"Nice, I like them on you,"

She felt my breasts and bottom through them.

"Ok, get dressed,"

We put on our clothes, tidied up our makeup, a spray of perfume and Elaine brushed through my pony tail. Elaine took her panties that she had been wearing and used on me as well as my 'gag' and dropped them into a ziplock bag that then went into the 'toy' bag.

"I think we should keep these fresh for later."

We carried the Sybian out to the car and retrieved our bags.

"I think we should go by the supermarket and a farm shop and then grab some lunch in a nice little pub I know. Some lunch and a glass of wine would be good. And then perhaps a nap as, I don't know about you, that took it out of me."