Weekend with Elaine Ch. 06

Story Info
A weekend away with an old gf - entering her femdom world.
3.9k words
4.55
37.9k
13
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was left, naked, there for some ten minutes or so. And then the door opened. I was amazed by what (who?) entered the room. There were two women completely encased in baby pink latex with vertical white piping on the seams, complete to the point their heads were even covered. Now, I have worn latex before (at my ex's want), but this was something new.

The suits were like body film over them and one could easily make out the lines of their breasts, nipples and vaginal areas on them. Even their feet and hands were covered. I am digressing a little... the suits were constructed so that there was a breast plate covering the boob area which, I was to find out, could be very quickly removed and duly leave the woman's breasts fully exposed to pleasure, titillation or even pain and abuse.

The same was true for the crotch, with a pop-stud plate running through the crotch so there was, again, ease of access to the cunt and anus, when required. The hood came down and joined to the neck. On the taller girl, only her eyes were exposed, the same style of make-up Elaine and I had on.

The smaller girl's eyes were covered with a 'fly-like' meshing which, I was again to discover, allowed one to see about 60% of normal vision but designed so as to enhance the sensation of encasement. Both suits had clear nasal holes, so that breathing was not restricted.

The smaller girl's mouth had some form of gag in it and was covered with a plate. All of these 'plates' were attached by several small pop studs, with the sockets embedded into the latex so they wouldn't catch the slave's lover's tongue, fingers or whatever. The smaller slave had one more feature and that was a hole with a shallow tube on the crown of her head that allowed long hair to flow out as a pony tail. In this case, the girl had long, silky, brown hair, tinged with blonde highlights.

The taller girl was, I would have said, about 5ft 4 and very similar to Elaine's physique. Was it Elaine, I couldn't tell. The smaller girl was 5ft 1 to 5-2 but quite a full curvy build, but certainly not a Tammy or Jenny.

The taller of the two came in with a bag, the smaller one was pushing a trolley with some metal boxes on the surface. She positioned the trolley near the bench and lifted on the linen box with my smalls and outfit in it.

The taller girl opened the bag and pulled out a similar looking suit to what they were wearing and motioned me to put it on. It was already covered in some talc-like, sweet smelling, powder to help me put it on easily. The taller girl started by removing my bangles and then helped me into it and it went on pretty easily and fitted like a glove.

The smaller girl went into the cloth bag and produced two breast covers and these were snapped into place, duly covering my falsies. The process was repeated with my crotch plate, and I could not help feel the larger girl running her finger gently and inquisitively over my vagina and anus. The third thing out of the bag was the 'fly' eye cover.

The smaller girl opened one of the boxes on the trolleys and pulled out a ziplock bag. In it was pair of white panties that she held up to me for close inspection and turned them inside out. They were very small and silky, obviously of a nice quality as I could make out the brand Rigby & Peller, and I could see that the gusset was seriously stained with pee and some skid marks. They had probably been worn for at least two days. The smaller girl passed them to the taller girl for a quick sniff and then she inhaled them deeply, before holding them under my mask and nasal holes. An incredible aroma emanated from them, and probably the strongest I have ever encountered. She pushed them deep into my mouth and the taller girl quickly secured my mouth plate on. I could easily taste the strong cum contents of this gag.

The smaller girl went back to the boxes and out of it came four leather cuffs with rings on and soft woollen bands on the insides of the cuffs; these were attached to each of my ankles and wrists. The larger girl attached a chain loop and similar collar around my neck. She led me out of the room, through the waiting room and down the corridor to the other end of the wing. The smaller girl brought the metal boxes. We went through another door and down some stairs into a lit basement corridor.

Down this corridor we went and, once more, through another door which opened into what was a small ante room and then into this larger room. It was totally dark, except for spotlights focused down onto this contraption in the centre of the room.

The taller girl led me across to it and pushed me down into position. I found out later it was a "Stockroom Stockade." It's simple but effective. It comprises of an 'I' shaped adjustable (30 to 45 inches), square tubular brushed steel framework on the floor. The top and bottom of the 'I' bars were effectively spreaders with their shackles and chains at the end of the legs. The leg spreader was set to splay my ankles out at 18 inches from the centre and the arm one at 12 inches from the centre point.

The two smaller shackles (2and1/4 inches) were for my wrists and the larger ones (2 and 7/8) were for my ankles. At the wrist end, off the centre bar on the floor there was a padded blue torso bench, 12 inches long and 4 wide, designed to let my breasts hang down pendulously. Just in front of the torso bench there was an adjustable collar pole, with a brushed steel neck ring and padlock. At the rear there was another adjustable vertical pole and across this, there was a devious fucking rod, already with a eight inch pink dildo assembled on it. This rod could be left loose for active penetration or tightened up for enforced restraint.

My crotch plate was removed by the larger girl, and the younger one rapidly had my ankles and then my legs secured. The taller girl snapped on the neck steel ring and padlocked me in. It was, to start, fairly comfortable, though I felt totally exposed. The taller girl went to the rear, took a little lubricant and slid this dildo into my anal ring, just opening me up, and then tightened it into position.

The taller girl came forward and brushed my ponytail into place. The smaller girl was in front of me already, and I could feel her staring at me though her fly-eyes. She produced a second ziplock bag and, from inside, she lifted out another pair of white panties. These were a replica of the first pair and, again, the smaller girl carefully showed them to me and their contents which, I could tell, were even heavier than the first pair. She deeply sniffed them and then stood right in front of me with her legs splayed.

The taller girl dropped to her knees and undid her companion's crotch plate, revealing a completely bald pussy. The smaller girl started leaning backwards, provocatively displaying her labia outwards towards me; these were indeed quite prominent and hung downwards around her vaginal hole.

Her cunt was totally shaved and the whole picture gave the impression that she looked young and tight. She had a nice little protruding clit emerging from its little nest, and let her fingers dance over it. The taller girl knelt down and started to tongue her friend and then fingered her to bring her glistening cum to the fore. When she was happy there was ample, she took the panties and wiped the gusset up and down her friend's slit so that the panties absorbed its honey.

The taller girl stepped away, and the smaller girl turned around and bent all the way over revealing a lovely little puckered anus to me. The taller girl stepped back in and pushed the gusset of the panties into its anal home. The smaller girl just stood there in that position for some three to four minutes, showing me her bottom with the panties hanging down her crack.

The taller girl came across and removed them and showed me the fresh stains. She turned back to the smaller girl and gave her the panties and the smaller girl came across to me. In a deft move, she put the panties over my anchored head and took a white ribbon and secured it so the aromatic and moist gusset was right up against my nasal holes. The taller girl returned to pleasing her smaller friend and, a few minutes later, she was orgasming into her friend's mouth, right in line of my eyesight.

Finally the taller girl replaced the smaller girl's crotch plate, undid her friend's mouth plate and kissed her deeply so that the smaller girl took in her own taste. This plate was then done up and the two girls left leaving me there, helpless. Every attempted movement of my body resulted in either feeling the rear dildo, or taking in an extra waft of the sensuous panties.

I was left there for ages and ages and my mind turned to the sights I had seen and pleasing the owner of these panties cunt and bottom, or to Elaine's love zones. The lights were left on but I couldn't really see anything. There were three cages that I could make out in the gloom and boxes on another trolley. I had never endured this form of restraint or intensity of panties inhalation before. Elaine was right about me being pushed. I found out afterwards that the room had a camera on, partly for other women's enjoyment, and partly for safety.

Was it an hour, or two hours, later that the two girls came back? Well, I had lost my sense of time. I presumed it was them as their body sizes were roughly the same as before -- the taller girl was, perhaps, a little smaller. Their latex suits were the same style. With them was Tammie, dressed in a very black plain corset with black stockings. Her cunt was exposed and it was nicely defined with naked heavy lips and, around them, an outline of wiry brown pubes. In front of me, they pulled up this open toilet seat on a stool and Tammy sat down. Without hesitation, the taller girl came across kissed her and paid her homage from underneath. She then led her number two into the same position, the smaller girl having had her mouth plate removed to reveal a very luscious pair of lips painted pink. She too paid homage to Tammy.

Tammy commanded us, "Ok proceed with the punishments." (What had I done wrong?)

"Remove both your crotch plates and let's have the Slave's mouth and breasts exposed."

The smaller girl removed the taller girl's crotch plate and moved down to kiss her cunt and under to her anus. The taller girl then removed the breast plates on her mate and these lovely full pale C cups with much defined brown pert, and now swollen, nipples emerged.

The taller girl gave them a nuzzle and moved down to the smaller girl's naked cunt once more. All very erotic and I was still taking in the very personal scent off the panties. The shorter girl was brought quickly up her orgasm mountain of excitement and anticipation by the feel of the lips and tongue of her mate.

"Commence the punishment with the Slave; she knows why she is here."

Tammy handed the taller girl this short crop with a pink rod and a leather tip. The taller girl took it and went across and teased the smaller girl's nipples and then followed three short sharp flicks of the leather end right across the point of the nipples. There was a stifled yelp from the victim and I noticed small red welts across the points of her breasts, but her nipples were now bursting with excitement.

"Clamp them,"

The taller girl took two ring clamps from one of the boxes and fitted and screwed them on; her nipples were now seriously distended.

"Present her bottom to the new Slave."

The smaller girl was turned around and the taller girl used her crop to get her to widen her legs and bend over, opening up the sight of her sweet cunt and anus to me. Five hard cracks fell from the right arm of the taller girl, a punishment that the smaller girl meekly accepted.

The taller girl then brought the smaller girl forward and got her to bend backwards like a gymnast to present her cunt upwards to me. The taller girl temptingly teased the smaller one's slit and labia with the crop, and used the tip to enter her; suddenly, she flicked her clit three times and another three hard smacks on her mons, to which she winced and yelped. The taller girl now came behind me and, crack, eight strokes hit my backside. God, this stung, and each crack moved, enticingly, the lodger in my rear.

Tammy then spoke. "Ok, Elaine, you may now remove your breast plate and then tell Clare why the two of you slaves are receiving a punishment, explain the situation and relationship here, and give a sense of what could happen." Oh, goodness me, the taller girl was Elaine. I really should have guessed but then I wasn't sure if it was her that had been there on the first trip into this room.

Elaine started, "Remember when you came and stayed with Isabelle (her 18 year old daughter) and me, and she and I had to head off for three days, ostensibly for a weekend away. You house-sat for us; well I deliberately left two pairs of my used panties in the laundry basket in the bathroom, as well as leaving you a well used pink pair under your pillow for your enjoyment (I had no problem with that). Well, I had rigged a motion trip on the basket that triggered small cameras in the bathroom, my bedroom and the guest room. It didn't surprise me that you also went to enjoy my laundry basket panties, which were deliberately black ones to distinguish them on camera. However, I had not realised that Isabelle had left pairs in the basket too and you went and really enjoyed these as well. These were yellow, green and white pairs and, clearly, young adult ones in design and not mine. You really enjoyed them as, like a lot of young women, she tends to be heavy in her usage of her underwear. Don't deny it."

She pressed a button and there, on a screen, emerged pictures of me taking them and with my nose buried in Isabelle panties gussets, as well as also in Elaine's.

"So, the punishments are twofold, firstly for Isabelle not taking care of her smalls as I have advised her to and secondly to you."

"Yes, this is Isabelle who is here as the other slave, and you may as well know that she is now a novice of eight months experience. I'll be frank, she is far worse than I was at that age, as she is now the same age when we two first met."

"She is highly orgasmic as I was back then, and she adores any sexual stimulation. Sex has always been on her mind and she lost her virginity in a not-so-good way at a very young age, but now she is largely focused on us women for her pleasure. She may well become, and I actually welcome it, a lesbian through and through. She has two lovely girlfriends outside the Ring, one very special, and I have actually been privy to their love-making, if not directly involved (yet)."

"As to 'us', she came to me for advice on her girl-relationships and 'confessed' up to her preference of sexuality. I thinks she was a little surprised on how nonplussed as I was, and I later admitted my interests to her. Later on, after several intimate discussions between us, she asked me outright if, firstly, despite the public in acceptance of it, I would make proper love to her and, secondly, if I would teach her all I could about lesbian sex and fetish behaviour. After much reflection and many, many nights where we shared our beds, bodies and my toys (though she now has her own), I introduced her to the Ring last year through Tammy and she is now well down the slave track."

"She has known and shared intricate details of several of my intimate experiences for much longer. I have told her all about you and what we have been up to and she is quite turned on by transvestism, submission, and your love of our feminine aromatic pleasures."

"By the way, she is not having sex with men in the Ring or elsewhere (her decision), not even Mark, though she has been present when I have made love with him and we have put on some lesbian shows."

"She has frequently actively participated with Tammy and me, for example, during those three days we left you. Tammy made serious love to us and enforced some novel servitude on us; the culmination was that we had to make our way to London to offer ourselves to a close domme friend of hers down there, and both Tammy and her friend ended up taking Isabelle and me several times. And they made us make serious sensual, oral and penetrative love both ways between ourselves as two independent women. If you remember we came back exhausted, claiming we had been skiing for a weekend"

"I'll be frank, she is a switch and, as I said, she is seriously far more advanced into the fetish scene than I was at her age. She loves any toy play, she is into fucking machines (which we never had), restraint and especially having her breasts hogtied or flayed, all forms of oral sex and she loves those chin dildos we used on you these last two days, watersports and full toilet play."

"On that one, she is like her mother and loves drinking pee, and she also loves full toilet sessions. Apart from me, she has also served Tammy, Jenny and quite a few others of us in this aspect and is willing to teach you. She loves used panties as well, and that probably started from learning about your experiences. I admit to using mine on her."

"One of her specialities is fisting, and both ways. As you may discover, her wrists are small and she can really get her hand up either love channel. She has brought me to massive orgasms by having her whole fist in my pussy (I can only get 4 of my own fingers in) and she has been up my back passage almost to her elbow and I have seen her do it with her girlfriend. As to receiving, she is young and flexible and can really stretch and she loves it".

"Anyway, less of my rambling. Isabelle is going to be your companion for now. I am disappearing with Tammy, once this session is over for some play. To you, Isabelle."

"Thanks Elaine, thanks, 'Mum' should I say. Under the seat with you and please me again."

Isabelle plonked herself down on the toilet stool and Elaine went to work, dutifully bringing Isabelle quickly to a minor oral orgasm. With this, Isabelle took herself of the seat and moved over Elaine's body, forcefully rubbing her larger breasts into Elaine and then moving down to grind her mother cunt to cunt. Elaine was soon hitting her high wave.

Knowing that, like herself, Elaine had a strong sex positive gene and would go for a second even more intense orgasm, Isabelle instructed Elaine, "Ok, Mum, hold it; I want you to harness up, take the double dildo and take Clare's rear."

Elaine moved to do this and took down the vibrator pole to give her full access to me. Isabelle moved forward and removed her panties from my head and my mouth.

"There will be far worse offerings in the weeks to come on my panties than these, Clare."

She turned, pulled up a bench and lay on it presenting her soaking (from both women) bottom to my clamped head for oral pleasure. She moved back squarely on to my face for me to satisfy her and take her to her second peak.

"Ok, Mum, start making love to Clare, and Tammy, will you may wish to take Mum in her rear, preferably with an 8 inch plus cock."

Quickly, this Sapphic chain formed, the thrusts from Elaine, and secondly Tammy driving herself into Elaine, forced my tongue deeper into Isabelle's young anus and then her cunt. Her taste was similar to what I had been taking in for the long time before, and I could taste Elaine on her too. I couldn't believe how sexually confident she was.

Isabelle was very, very wet by now; Elaine had mentioned that she was very sensitive and multi-orgasmic. I could feel Elaine cumming behind me, now driven in part by Tammy's aroused attention. As this all finished, Isabelle came around, grabbed the pink crop, and cracked it against my bottom six times. She then put on her mother's harness with its sticky dildos and climbed on top of me, her hard breasts and disgorged nipples rubbing erotically along my back. I realised the harness had a cock on her side and she was soon climaxing heavily yet again. She collapsed on my back.

12