Weekend With Kate Ch. 02

Story Info
NIck and Kate cum along the way.
2.5k words
4.61
13.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: The Ride Home

After retrieving fresh panties for herself and underpants for Nick, Kate finished dressing and began to pack the picnic things. Nick gathered up the blanket and pillows and stowed them in the trunk of the car. Just before the lid was closed, Kate snatched one of the pillows and threw it in the back seat.

"Just in case I want to catch a nap on the ride home."

Nick started the car and began the task of negotiating the track out of the meadow and back onto the park road. From here, it was all two lane, winding road down the mountainside, a drive which required all of his attention to complete safely. Kate turned on the car radio and sat demurely in the passenger seat so as not to distract Nick during the descent.

When they reached the base of the mountain, a relatively short drive on flat road took them to the entrance to the freeway. From here, home was about an hour and a half away but all of it was smooth, multi-lane highway. The sun was shining, there was a light breeze, and, for now, all was right with the world. Kate reclined the car seat to it's nearly level position, reached into the back seat for the pillow to place under her head, and closed her eyes. The hum of the wheels on the road and the warmth of the sun were mesmerising.

Being directly in the sun caused Kate to feel really warm. To combat this, she opened the buttons of her blouse, allowing the breeze to caress her bare skin. This change did not escape Nick's attention. In her reclining position, Kate was not visible outside the car. Nick reached over with one hand and began to lightly caress her thigh. Kate responded with a long sigh "Mmmmmmmmmmm" as Nick began his stroking, encouraging him to continue.

Nick watched the road, controlling the car with one hand, and almost absently stroked Kate's thigh. Although she had opened her blouse, she was still wearing her shorts. This mild attention induced Kate to an almost trancelike state, although her mind was still active. It was her mind that would provide the final push.

Kate began to moan softly and allow her own hands to roam over her naked torso. She caressed her belly with one hand, tracing small circles with her fingertips, while her other hand lightly caressed her breasts. Now she had three hands caressing different erogenous zones of her body at one time. Added to the warmth of the sun and the caresses of the breeze, Kate was floating in nirvana. This benign feeling of wondrous caressing wasn't to last very long as the combined attacks on her senses caused Kate to begin to relive the sexual adventures of the day.

Kate began to move sensously in the car seat, moving her hips from side to side and lifting them slightly in the process. The hand caressing her breasts started to tease the nipples into tautness, caressing them lightly, pinching first one then the other. At the same time, her other hand began to delve into her shorts, just barely touching the nest of pubic hair before withdrawing, only to enter again.

With each thrust, her hand penetrated deeper into her shorts until the fingers were sliding into the hollow around her clit.

Nick was watching this activity as he drove, being alerted to the increase in tension through his fingers and from the louder moans eminating from Kate. As he was on a limited access highway, there were few options for pulling off the road to persue romantic intentions. Just as he was thinking these thoughts, a fatigue rest area sign flashed into view. Just ahead was a grove of trees, a parking area secluded from the highway, and, if luck was with them, a portion of the area unoccupied by other motorists.

As he pulled into the rest area, Nick smiled broadly. With the exception of a large truck at one end of the area, the place was deserted. Nick steered the car to the remotest point of the rest area that provided shade from both the road and the trucker. Kate was really beginning to moan now and her hips were gyrating wildly. Nick didn't think she could keep this tension up much longer. Switching off the engine, Nick turned in his seat to face Kate and began to unbutton her shorts, giving her hand more freedom.

Nick watched in fascination as Kate continued to dream and masturbate. Her hand was alternately grasping her breasts and pinching her nipples. The other hand was beginning to move faster in and out of her panties. With the shorts loosened, Nick could see her middle finger disappear into the slit that housed her most sensitive part and reappear again in rapid succession. As Kate's moans increased in intensity, Nick decided to take matters in hand (in fingers, at least).

Reaching across, he gripped the edge of her panties and lightly pulled the material down, trying not to interfere with Kate's moving hand. With the opening to her pussy exposed to his fingers, Nick gently slid two fingers into her wet pussy as far as they would go. Kate's movements dramaticly escalated.

Her pussy muscles responded to this invasion by grasping Nick's fingers hard. Clutch and release, clutch and release, the muscles worked his fingers harder and harder. Her moans turned to little cries and her leg muscles tightened in heightened sensitivity. After a few moments of this intense activity, Kate stiffened and cried out in a loud moan, then sunk back into the seat, her skin shiny from her exertion. For several moments afterward, tiny aftershocks rocked her body, causing her pussy to clutch at the fingers that were still embedded there.

When she finally relaxed and opened her eyes, Kate saw Nick's smiling face above hers and leaned up to kiss him.

"Oh, Nicky, I just had the most delicious dream."

Then she moved and realized that, not only was she nearly naked, but that Nick's fingers were firmly esconced in her dripping wet pussy. With a wide grin, Kate forced her pussy muscles to grip his fingers hard.

"I guess it wasn't all a dream, was it?"

"No, my love, it wasn't all a dream."

Without removing his fingers, Nick leaned down and kissed her soundly. Kate threw her arms around his neck and hugged him very tightly.

As they lingered in the kiss, Nick withdrew his fingers. Kate pulled him harder to her during this process, then released her deathly grip on his neck. As she began to redo the buttons of her blouse with a slight flush on her face, Nick started the car. Kate looked at him and saw that he was grinning like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

"Well." She thought, "this little canary is about to eat the kitty. Just you wait until we're on that long, straight bridge, my dear, and I'll show you what eating is all about."

Kate was grinning broadly and licking her lips seductively as Nick put the little car back on the highway. It was only a short drive to the entrance to the long bridge, ten miles of straight, smooth road. Although the road was two lanes in each direction, Nick was on the inside lane. If someone came alongside, all they would see was that Kate was lying across the seat. Only a large truck would put the driver up high enough to see her head bobbing up and down. Kate slid over closer to Nick and began rub his cock and the inside of his thighs. She whispered in his ear.

"I'm hungry, Nick honey, do you have anything for a hungry girl to eat?"

Nick grinned and replied, "I don't know. Why don't you do a little exploring?"

Taking him at his word, Kate reached down and unbuttoned his shorts. Then she slid the zipper down as far as it would go. With her head on his shoulder, she reached inside his shorts and began to stroke his already partially erect cock through the light material of his underpants. Nick could feel his cock growing harder under her ministrations. His cock began to ache, being constrained by the material of the underwear.

As Kate shifted her head off his shoulder, Nick moved his arm around her. This change in position gave both of them some access to each other and allowed Nick to retain reasonable control over the car. Kate pulled at the waistband of his underwear and allowed his now engorged cock to spring free. She gasped at the sight of it, even though she had accommodated this monster on numerous occasions. She gripped his cock in her tiny hand and began to massage it slowly, up and down the length of his shaft. The warmth of her touch was intoxicating to Nick, who groaned with delight.

Kate changed her position to allow her batter access to her target. She curled her legs up and lay across the seat with her head on Nick's leg, just inches from his cock. Fortunately, Nick had raised the steering wheel to allow her easy access to himself. As she surveyed his cock from a tongue's distance away, she felt Nicks free hand slip under the waistband of her shorts and down the cleft between her buttocks.

Kate shuddered. "Ooooh, he's going to finger my ass while I suck his cock. Wonderful." she thought. She licked his cock with her tongue as though it were an ice cream cone and wiggled her ass to acknowledge that his hand was thoroughly welcome. Knowing that Nick would caress all the parts of her posterior, Kate set to work on his cock in earnest. She moved slightly to allow both hands as well as her mouth to be able to contact the now throbbing cock.

Just to keep his interest up, Kate placed her lips on the head of Nick's cock and licked the moist center with the tip of her tongue.

At the same time, one of her hands was slowly dragging fingernails over the inside of his thigh from the knee upwards while the other one maintained a firm grasp of his cock. Having assured Nick by her actions that his cock would indeed be properly sucked Kate started to run her teeth along the length of his beautiful instrument of pleasure. She nipped and licked the full length several times. Meanwhile, the hand that was on the thigh came up to massage his balls while this nipping was going on.

For his part, Nick loved every minute of this attention. He also allowed himself the luxury of caressing Kate's smooth ass and the cleft between her buttocks. He could feel her shiver as his finger played lightly across her asshole. He knew she really liked to have her asshole rubbed and, when she was hot enough, enjoyed penetration of that region be both fingers and a cock. As he caressed both of her buttocks, he paid particular attention to her asshole each time he traversed her cleft.

Kate's licking and nibbling continued unabated. As the rubbing of her nether regions fired her own emotions, Kate transferred the desire to her sucking of Nick. For the past several minutes, she was swallowing almost his entire cock in her mouth, allowing the tip to touch the back of her throat. Upon raising her head to withdraw his hard member, she sucked mightily on it in an effort to draw out his life force.

The increase in pressure caused Nick to moan out loud and increase the pressure of his finger on her asshole. Kate was wet and would welcome the insertion of his finger at any time.

"Come on, Nick, do it." She thought to herself each time the finger came close to it's mark. "Put it in there, baby, I'm so ready for you."

On the next stroke, he did. Nick inserted a finger, up to the first knuckle, in Kate's hot, wet asshole and Kate gasped. Her immediate reaction was to clench her buttocks to lock the invader inside her and to swallow Nick's cock so that her lips nearly touched his pubic hair. With Nick's finger firmly in place, Kate started her campaign to make him cum in her mouth. With one hand she squeezed his balls hard and stroked his cock with the other. Her mouth continued to suck on the tip of his cock during these maneuvers. All the while, her ass was pumping up and down as though she was fucking the car seat when in reality she was sucking Nick's finger deeper into her ass. Kate was in ecstasy! She was going to get Nick's cum in her mouth and was going to cum herself with the help of his finger up her ass.

Nick's cock was straining to release his pent up cum. All of his muscles were tensing as Kate continued her manipulations of his cock and balls in time to the wild sucking of her mouth. Nick edged closer and closer to his climax with every passing second. At the same time, he was working harder and harder at keeping the car aimed down the center of the lane. Finally, with a yell and a deathlike grip on the steering wheel, Nicks cum gushed into Kate's waiting mouth. That first blast of cum was the hardest for Nick to take. With the strength rapidly draining out of him, he just barely managed to keep his eyes open and control the car as it roared down the bridge. After the initial blast, Kate's warm mouth sucked the remainder of his juices from him, quickly reducing the tension in his muscles. The relief was fantastic. Wow, could Kate suck!

For her part, the first blast of Nick's juices set her off in a frenzy of her own. The hot cum burst into her mouth and she swallowed hungrily while feeling her own savage orgasm attack her. Kate knew nothing in the world mattered to her at that moment except to keep sucking those lovely juices from her man. A few moments later she had him completely drained, for the time being anyway, and was herself satisfied as she clenched her ass muscles around his hard finger.

As he calmed down in the aftermath of the moment, Nick slowly removed his finger from Kate's ass causing her to wiggle and shudder once again. When she finally removed her mouth from his cock, he looked down to see her face alight with joy. She was aware that he was looking at her and licked her lips in the manner of a cat. Kate carefully replaced his cock into he pants, zipped him up, and then repaired the disarray of her own clothing before returning her car seat to a more upright position. All in all, it had been a very full day for both of them. A good nights sleep seemed like a great idea or at least a long nap.

Besides, as Scarlett O'Hara said, tomorrow is another day.