Weekend With Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Jodi gets a real surprise as she learn more about Mom.
4.5k words
4.49
120.9k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj48
jj48
24 Followers

The smell of fresh coffee filled the house as I lay there half-asleep. The events of yesterday were still a blur in my mind. Mom was already up leaving me alone in my bed with my thoughts. I knew that today I would have to talk to Mom about what happened yesterday. I guess the thing that scared me the most was I absolutely loved it. I loved eating my mother’s pussy and I loved her eating mine. I never had orgasms like that before.

I rolled over on the bed and saw a pair of Mom’s panties neatly spread out. They were a pink pair of bikini panties made of see through material. I picked them up and noticed that the crotch was soaked. She must have masturbated before she left them I thought. I slowly raised the panties to my nose and took a deep breath inhaling Mom’s scent. It was so wonderful. I licked the wet crotch tasting her sweet juices.

I felt my own juices starting to flow and my clit harden. I rubbed my tits with the wet panties as my hands with the panties started to drift lower to my pussy. I started to rub my outer lips with the panties enjoying the smoothness of the material. I parted my pussy lips and began caressing my moist slit with the panties. The feeling was incredible. As I rubbed my slit with one hand the other was massaging my throbbing clit.

I wanted our juices to mix so I started to gently insert the panties into my love hole until there was only a small bit of material showing. The feel of having my vagina full was delicious. I used the exposed material to rub my clit as I slowly pulled the panties out of my hole. I raised the panties to my mouth and tasted the combined juices. The taste and smell took me to the edge. I rubbed my clit as hard as I could and exploded into an unbelievable orgasm.

After resting for a while and gathering my thoughts, I got up and went into the bathroom tossing the panties into the hamper on the way. I turned on the shower and let the hot water run over me for a while as I though about how I was going to talk to Mom. I got out of the shower, dried myself and went back to my bedroom to get dressed.

Mom was in the kitchen as I came downstairs. She was dressed in a robe that was loosely tied at the front. The robe was so short that every time she bent over you could see her beautiful ass. Mom turned around as I entered the kitchen. “Oh good morning,” she said.

“Good morning Mommy,” I replied.

Mom walked toward me and as she did her robe fell open exposing her creamy white tits and beautiful pussy. She took me in her arms and gave me a deep probing kiss. I responded to her kiss and took one of her tits in my hand and started to caress it making her nipple stand at attention.

“I thought we would go down town today to do some shopping and have lunch,” Mom said.

“That would be fun,” I replied.

“I have to get ready so if you could get some things from the grocery store it would save some time. The list and car keys are over on the counter.”

I took the list and the car keys and went upstairs to get dressed. I wore a pair of walking shorts and a tank top. When I got back Mom was ready. She wore a white pullover top and a black mini skirt. She was wearing cork soled wedges, which brought attention to her shapely legs.

“God, Mom looks sexy,” I thought. At that point I wanted to walk over to her and slide my hand up her thigh and caress her panty covered pussy.

We shopped for a couple of hours and then went to one of Mom’s favorite restaurants for lunch. I was a warm sunny day so we sat on the patio to eat. We talked about everything except the happenings of the previous day. I knew I had to talk to Mom about it but I didn’t want to discuss it in public.

On our way home Mom said, “After putting our things away how about a soak in the hot tub?”

“OK,” I answered. I knew this would have to be the time to talk to Mom. We got home and went upstairs to put our things away. I changed into my bathing suit and got a couple of towels and went downstairs. Mom was already in the kitchen mixing up a pitcher of Bloody Mary’s. Mom was standing there naked.

“Oh Jodi take off your suit,” Mom chuckled. Dad had the hot tub built so it was hidden from everyone’s view. I think it was done so he and Mom could fuck in it when they were alone. Mom poured the drinks as I slipped out of my bathing suit. We slid into the tub and let the hot water swirl around us. I took a sip of my drink and coughed. Mom had a habit of mixing her drinks on the strong side but this was stronger than usual.

Mom put her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. At the same time she took my tits in her hand. I followed her lead and started to tweak her nipples making them stand out. We sipped our drinks and fondled each other for a while. Mom poured another round of drinks and we sat there enjoying the weather.

Mom’s drinks were so strong that I was getting a buzz. “It’s now or never,” I thought.

I screwed up my alcohol induced courage and stammered. “M-M-Mom are you a lesbian? I guess maybe if you were I wouldn’t be here. Am I a lesbian? Don’t know what is happening. I enjoyed eating your pussy yesterday and I enjoyed you eating mine. I love sitting here with you now and touching you and having you touch me. When I saw you in the kitchen this morning I though you were the sexiest woman alive.”

Mom chuckled and said, ”No honey I enjoy a good stiff cock as much as the next woman does. I think that some women like to express their feelings in a different manner than men. Men don’t like hugging each other except when they score a touchdown or something like that. It is easier for women to physically express themselves. It is a kind of a Mars/Venus thing. Don’t get me wrong I love your Dad very much. He is a kind husband and a good person. As you get older, I hope you will know what I mean.”

“So what made you want to have sex with me?” I asked.

“I have been watching you mature for the last year or so and I have wanted to taste your pussy for a long time. The opportunity presented itself in the bathroom yesterday so I though that I would take the chance.”

Mom poured more drinks and said, “Come on I have something to show you.” We wrapped our towels around us and went into the house. Mom went upstairs and a couple or minutes later she came back down with a DVD.

“This is from my very special collection,” she said. Mom put the DVD in and turned on the TV. My jaw dropped when I saw what was happening.

There lying on the floor was one of our neighbors Mrs. Brown (Emma) with her legs spread. Another neighbor Mrs. Martinez (Eva) was between her legs on all fours eating her pussy while a third neighbor, Mrs. Lee (Kim) was sitting on Mrs. Brown’s face getting her pussy licked. Mrs. Brown is a very tall slender person around 6 feet with long red hair. Her tits were around a 32A but her assets were her long slender shapely legs and killer ass. When she walked down the street in short shorts all the men would stop what they were doing to stare at the movement of her ass.

Mrs. Martinez is of Hispanic descent. She has huge 48” tits. She has long dark hair, plump round ass and her pussy is completely shaved. Mrs. Lee was Asian with dark hair she wears a 35C bra. Her body is beautifully proportioned and while she has a full growth of pubic hair it is neatly trimmed.

“Holy shit,” I thought. “I used to baby sit their kids!” I assumed since Mom wasn’t in the picture she was holding the camera but I was wrong. My eyes widened as Mom entered the room wearing a large strap-on dildo.

“Wow Jill. What are you going to do with that?” said Mrs. Lee laughing.

“As if you didn’t know!” Mom said with a lewd grin. “Here Jack get a close up of Eva’s beautiful wet pussy.” The camera closed in on Mrs. Martinez’s dripping snatch. Her juices glistened off her pink slit while the rest ran down the inside of her thighs.

“O my fucking Christ,” I thought, “ Dad is filming this!”

“Mommy, Daddy knows about this?” I asked dumbfounded.

“O yes, he knows all about this. The more he watches the hornier he gets. After filming this, we went upstairs and he fucked me all night. My pussy was so sore the next morning I could barely walk!”

Mom poured more drinks as we continued to watch. Mom moved in between Mrs. Martinez’s spread legs, spread open Mrs. Martinez’s pussy lips and slowly filled her cunt with the strap-on.

“OOOOH YESSSSS Jill”, Mrs. Martinez hissed. “Fill my cunt with that beautiful cock. Fuck me hard and deep. I want to cum hard.” Mrs. Martinez went back to eating Mrs. Brown’s shaved slit as Mom started to shove the cock deeper into Mrs. Martinez’s juicy love hole.

I sat mesmerized on the couch. I didn’t know if was because I was half drunk or blown away by the DVD or both. My towel had slipped off and I was sitting there naked along with Mom. It was a good thing that I was still sitting on the towel because my juices were running down between my legs. I started to squeeze and pull my nipples. It seemed the harder I squeezed the greater it felt. I played with my nipples until they were rock hard and red. I slowly slid my hand down to my moist pussy and began to caress my throbbing clit. I looked over and Mom was vigorously rubbing her pussy also.

Back on the screen, Mrs. Lee was about to be the first to come. She started to gyrate her hips and grind her snatch into Mrs. Brown’s face.

“O Emma I’m going to come. Suck my twat baby. Suck hard!”

Mrs. Brown grabbed Mrs. Lee’s thighs and held the firmly on her face as she sucked the tasty juices from Mrs. Lee’s cunt.

Mrs. Lee cried. “That’s it yesssss suck, suck, suck, I am going to cum. Yes fuck I’m cummmmmmingg.” Mrs. Lee jerked back as her orgasm hit. Mrs. Brown held her thighs firm to get the last of her juices. Mrs. Lee sat there for a few moments and then got up from Mrs. Brown’s face. Mrs. Brown’s face was covered with lovely Asian pussy juice.

Mrs. Lee went behind Mom as started to lick her pussy from the rear. She got into a rhythm with Mom’s thrusts.

Mrs. Brown started to buck and raise her hips to shove her dripping twat further into Mrs. Martinez’s face. “Oh shit,” Mrs. Brown cried, “Shove your tongue into my cunt I going to come.” Mrs. Maritnez started to fuck Mrs. Brown with her tongue while Mrs. Brown rubbed her rock hard clit. “That’s it Eva. I am going to cum.” Mrs. Brown raised her hips to meet Mrs. Martinez’s face as she cried, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming.” Mrs. Brown released a gush of juice from her pussy. Mrs. Martinez lapped up the dripping juices.

With all this going on Mom was still pounding away at Mrs. Maritnez’s pussy. Mrs. Martinez matched her thrust for thrust. I couldn’t believe that she was taking in the whole cock. Mrs. Martinez started to quicken her thrusts. “Faster Jill, harder,” she begged. “I want to cum. Fill me with that lovely cock. Make my cunt burn.”

Mom drove the dildo into Mrs. Martinez so far that I though she was going to split her in two. Mrs. Martinez met her stroke for stroke. “Yes Jill fill me with that beautiful cock,” she cried. “I’m close to cumming.” Mrs. Brown slid her hand between Mrs. Martinez’s legs and started to rub her throbbing clit. This took her to the edge. “Harder she screamed. Harderrrrrrrrrrrrr.” She lurched forward and screamed, I’m cummmmming.”

A stream of pussy juice started to run down her inner thighs which was quickly lapped up by Mrs. Brown. Mom pulled the dildo out of Mrs. Martinez’s sopping pussy and let Mrs. Martinez lick her own juices off it.

Mom, who was still being eaten by Mrs. Lee, was on the verge of cumming also. She started to quickly shove her ass backwards so Mrs. Lee had full access to her dripping slit. Mrs. Lee met her thrust with one of her own. She had full access to Mom’s wide open cunt. Mom started to rock faster.

“I’m going to cum Mom said. “Lick my pussy. Suck my pussy. Make me cum now.”

Mrs. Kim started to lick and suck as hard as she could. Mom screamed out, “I’m cumming. Oh fuck I’m cummmmmmming.” Mom let out a stream of pussy juice that soaked Mrs. Kim’s face. The rest ran down the thighs which Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Martinez eagerly lapped up.

All four women sat on the floor hugging and kissing each other recovering from the orgy. They poured some wine and sipped it while fondling each other. Mrs. Martinez was putting on the strap-on getting ready to fuck anyone who wanted it. All this time I was rubbing my wet cunt and hard clit. I was pretty drunk at this point and getting to the verge of cumming when, without thinking, I straddled Mom’s lap so that our pussies were rubbing together. I hugged Mom tight, gave her a deep probing kiss and said, “Mommy I want you to fuck me with that strap-on, I want you to fill my pussy with that beautiful cock. I want to cum with you inside me.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want baby?” Mom asked.

“Yes oh yes Mommy. I want you to fuck me hard.”

“I would love to fuck you baby,” Mom said. “Let’s go up to my bedroom.”

We grabbed our towels and drinks. Mom got the DVD from the machine and we went up to the bedroom. I pulled the covers back and lay on the bed. Mom went into her dresser drawer and got out the strap-on. I gasped when I saw it. It was a big beautiful shiny cock. Mom put it on and got into bed with me. She took me in her arms and started to give me deep kisses. Our tongues met as we probed each other’s mouths. Mom slid the dildo between my legs and started to gently run it along my dripping slit. Mom slid her hand down to my tits and started to roll the nipples between them. This got them rock hard. I started to moan. Mom took a nipple in her mouth and gently bit as she sucked,

“That feels so good Mommy,” I moaned. “ Keep doing that.”

Mom kept working my nipples as she applied more pressure to my slit with the cock. I started to move my hips in time with Mom’s movements. The feeling was terrific. I had never sensed anything like this before. Mom slowly ran her finger down across my stomach until she reached my little patch of trimmed hair. Ever so slowly she traced her finger around my pussy lips. She slid the cock from between my legs and slid her finger up and down my slit.

“Baby you are so wet that I think you are ready,” Mom said. “Lay on your back, spread your legs and raise them up to your chest. This will give me full access to your love hole. I’ll just put the head in and let you get used to it’s size. Then I will slowly push forward. There might be a bit of resistance at first but as your cunt stretches a bit it should be easier. When your are comfortable with the cock inside you lock your legs around my back. This way you can shove against my ass when you want me to go deeper. Now just relax.”

Mom coated the dildo with K-Y even though my pussy was dripping wet. I spread my legs and lifted them up exposing my love hole and tight brown ring. I felt somewhat vulnerable in a way kind of like exposing myself to the world. Mom moved between my legs and positioned the dildo at the entrance to my cunt. She gave a light push and the head slipped in. I can’t describe the feeling of just having the head inside me. I almost passed out with pleasure.

“I’m going to push into you a little more,” she said.

I felt a little more pressure and then a bit of resistance. Mom carefully pushed a little more and the cock slid deeper into my pussy. Mom slowly went deeper and when she thought it was enough started to slowly pull out.

“Holy fuck Mommy,” I cried. “This is fucking incredible. Fuck me deep please. Fuck me deep. My cunt is on fire.”

Mom started a rhythm going in and out slowly at first then picking up the pace.

“Tighten your pussy muscles around the cock when I pull out. It will heighten the sensation,” Mom said.

I locked my legs around her ass and started to draw her in as deeply as I could. My pussy was full of cock and I loved it. I gripped the cock with my pussy. I was surprised at how much of the cock I could take.

I could feel my orgasm building and I knew that it would be the greastest orgasm I ever had. I stared to quicken the pace and hold Mom more tightly with my legs.

“Harder Mommy. Faster Mommy. Deeper Mommy. I’m going to cum." I started to rub my clit as Mommy rammed that beautiful cock into my wanting pussy.

I could feel the pleasure rising from deep within my pussy. The intensity was building. My orgasm was upon me before I knew it. I started to tremble and cried out, “this is it Mommy I am going to cum! I am going to cum now shove that cock deep inside me.”

I wrapped my arm around Mom’s neck and held her tight and squeezed my legs around her waist. Mom shoved as deep as she could inside me. I raised my hips to meet her thrust. I could swear she hit the end of my love tunnel. The orgasmic wave hit me and I screamed, “ Oh God Mommy I’m cumming, I’m cummmmmming. Don’t let this feeling ever stop.”

Mom thrust again which triggered a second orgasm.

“Oh fuck Mommy you are making me come again.” I cried.

I raised my hips upward again as my second orgasm shot through me. “Oh God Mommy,” I screamed, “Oh fuck AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.”

My orgasm started to subside and Mom held me with the dildo still in me. She gently rotated her hips and lightly kissed me as I came down from that incredible high. I couldn’t believe the feeling that this fucking brought on. As I lay there, Mom pulled out of me and positioned herself near my mouth.

“Take the cock into your mouth baby and taste your pussy. Lick the cock clean,” Mom said.

I opened my mouth and took the dildo in. I licked the shaft up and down savoring all my pussy juices.

“You know baby, I’m hungry for some cock too,” Mom said smiling.

“I’d love to fuck you Mommy,” I replied.

Mom slipped off the strap-on and helped me into it. It was a funny sensation having a cock sticking out from my body but at the same time I had an unusual feeling of power. I lay down beside Mom and slid the dildo between her legs resting it against her dripping slit. I kissed her deeply and started to work on her beautiful tits while rubbing her pussy lips with the dildo. I stuck two fingers into Mom’s steaming cunt and got a good load of love juice on them. I proceeded to cover her nipples and areolas making the nipples hard and the brown rings glisten in the light. When they were fully covered, I started to lick the tasty juices. Mom started to moan a bit and rotate her hips against the dildo.

“ I’m ready,” Mom said. “Stick that lovely cock into my pussy.”

Mom rolled on her back, spread her legs and lifted them giving me a wide open view of her dripping snatch. Mom’s thighs were covered in juice and in this position her juices started to run down her gash to her lovely tight brown ring.

I got in between her and slid the head of the dildo into her. Mom quickly wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in. The dildo was buried right inside her right up to the top. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and pulled me down. Our lips met in deep probing kisses.

“Fuck me hard and deep baby,” Mom said.

I pulled the dildo out until only the head was inside her then shoved it all the way again. Mom raised her hips to meet my downward stroke. As I pulled out I could feel Mom’s cunt muscles tighten around the cock. We got into a steady rhythm. I sped up a little bit and Mom said, “that’s it baby, faster and deeper make me cum, make Mommy cum!” Those words really turned me on to give Mom a really good fucking. I gave her all the cock she could handle. As Mom started to moan louder, I knew she was close to coming.

Mom raised her legs and draped them over my shoulders making the downward angle steeper, which allowed me to plunge the cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. This also gave Mom better access to her throbbing clit. She started to furiously rub her clit and buck harder. “Oh fuck baby,” Mom yelled. “It’s coming I’m going to come.” We both thrust harder and faster as Moms orgasm approached. “This is it baby I’m cummmmmmmmmming,” Mom shrieked. “Faster harder oh fuck, oh shit I’m cummmmmmming.”

jj48
jj48
24 Followers
12