Weekend with Sir Ch. 03

Story Info
And the weekend continues.
2.1k words
4.51
45.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Thankyou for everyone's kind comments.

Please read Weekend with Sir, chapters one and two first as this is the continuing story**

*

Her cunt seeped juice. The butt plug that was still firmly nuzzled in her ass was suddenly ripped from its hiding place, and quickly replaced with the Domme's huge fuck toy.

The slut screamed from the combined pain and pleasure that her body was thrown into. The Domme's hips piston in and out, shoving the strap-on deeper into her bowels and then retreating. The slut's eyes closed and her head rocked from side to side as her body was over come with sensation. She had always loved anal, but she had never been tied to a bed and forced to endure it before. The added humiliation of 6 complete strangers watching while her body was used, sent her spiraling into a non-stop orgasm. Her body lurched and pulled at her restraints as her asshole was pummeled.

The Domme let out a wicked little chuckle as She reached for the vibrator that lay within reach. When the rod was turned on and the slut heard the unmistakable humming sound, her eyes flew open! She was already on overload and was in a nonstop orgasm, and She was planning to push her limits even further.

The slut shook her head furiously and was mumbling "NO, please, god, please no!!!"

The Domme smiled sadistically as she applied the buzzing wand to her clit. The slut was helpless. She pulled on her cuffs as her body spazzumed. Tears were running down her face as she came again and again and again.

Then just as quickly as her clit was attacked, the vibrations stopped. The slut panted and tried to catch her breath.

"you enjoying being my fuck toy slut?" the Domme's voice demanded. "you dirty little slut! you like being put on display and used in front of all these men, don't you?!?!"

The slut was still trying to catch her breath and didn't answer quickly enough. Her nipples were sudden grabbed and pinched hard as the Domme barked, "Answer me slut!!!!!"

"Yes Miss." was the breathless reply. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she realized she had just again admitted to how much of a slut she really was. She was completely getting off while she was tied and lewdly displayed. She was completely at the mercy of this dominating goddess.

The Domme pulled the huge cock from the slut's asshole, stepped to the side and spread her cheeks wide apart. The slut's asshole remained stretched open for a minute as the Domme spit into it. The saliva felt cool against her over heated hole. The slut shivered and as she did her sopping cunt released more pussy liquids and they ran down and started to pool in her abused asshole before continuing onto the mattress below.

A red tipped finger scooped up some of the cunt secretions from the bound slut's shrinking butt hole, and brought it to the slut's lips.

"Suck it all off bitch!!!! Suck the nasty combined juices of your two fuck holes!!"

The Domme grinned evilly as the slut's lips parted gingerly and accepted the dripping finger into her mouth. The taste was not as unpleasant as she expected and she ran her tongue around the digit.

"That's right you cum loving whore... clean it all up!"

The slut lifted her head and looked down between her spread legs and saw the men from the construction site had pulled their chairs right up, and were sitting right at the end of the bed. They all were getting an unobstructed close up view of her most private parts. The men now all had their cocks out and on display. She lay her head back down and turned it to the right. There sat Sir sipping on His beer just watching the goings on. He was still fully clothed and He grinned at His prize possession. "Having fun princess???"

She didn't get a chance to respond before her cunt was quickly filled with a huge rubber cock. It had a handle protruding from the end of it, and the Domme had a firm grip on it as She started to fuck it forcefully into the exposed cunt. The Domme's other hand slowly trailed its way up to the slut's rock hard nipples and when it reached the left one, flicked the bud, then Her hand repeated its torment on the slut's left tit.

The slut squirmed as the sting of her nipples registered in her brain. This only caused her to push herself deeper on the manmade cock that was already exploring deep in her womb.

"Have you ever squirted before slut?!" The Domme's voice penetrated the air.

"No Miss." was the weak reply.

"Well that is about to change slut." Her smile widening as She spoke.

The Domme pulled the huge cock out so its giant head was just held lightly by her splayed cunt lips. She slightly angled the long shaft so that it was pointing up inside of her slut fuck hole. It was apparent very quickly that the Domme knew exactly what She was doing. The cock starting sliding in and out in an upward motion. Each push making direct contact with her G spot. The feeling becoming more and more intense. The slut felt like she had to pee. The intensity continued to increase. It felt like a tidal wave building..higher and higher it grew.

"Just so you know slut...I know that your Sir gave you permission, but this time you need to beg for release from Me!" She chuckled as She watched her face, as the realization dawned on her.

'oh god, oh god, oh god. How the hell am I ever going to stop this mounting orgasm' The slut's head swam as she tried to get control of her body. The restraints were really being tested now. "PLEASE Miss may I cum for You?"

"Not yet!" was the stern reply. "We've barely started!"

The Domme turned and looked at the man with his pants around his ankles, who was seated right behind Her. "Here grab the handle and keep fucking her cunt at the same rhythm and angle. I want to keep the dirty little slut right on the edge."

The man grinned widely, and eagerly took the handle from the Domme, and took up his place at the end of the bed fucking the cunt.

The Domme came around the edge of the bed again, and climbed on the bed, straddling the slut's head while facing the "audience". She roughly grabbed a tit in each hand and wrapped them around the huge appendage jutting from her crotch while lowering Her ass and cunt onto the bound slut's face. She rolled Her hips around coating the already makeup smeared face in Her pussy juices.

"Stick out your tongue and lick Me you cunt!!"

Her tongue shot out and started to attend to the task at hand. Her orgasm was still building. The man at the end of the bed doing an excellent job duplicating the fucking that the Domme had started.

"PLEASE may I cum!!!" was the muffled plea that was barely heard.

"So you are still close huh slut?!"

"YES MISS -- PLEEEAASSE!!! I need to cum!"

The Domme chuckled again as She reached to Her right and picked up a set of clover clamps.

"We can't have you cumming too soon! We want a nice big explosion when you are finally allowed to cum." She pulled upward on the left nipple and when it was fully stretched She released the clamp.

The slut's scream was muffled.

"Still want to cum slut?" She asked as she treated her other nipple in the same harsh manner.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" was heard from under the Domme's ass.

"Didn't think so!" the Domme laughed.

The slut's head hurt. She had been so close to going over, and had been working so hard at controlling the inevitable, that she did not expect the sudden biting pain that was inflicted upon her sensitive nubs. Her orgasm had definitely retreated. She sighed in a tormented relief.

It was short-lived. The constant pounding of her G stop had her squirming again in no time. She concentrated hard on licking the pussy and asshole that were grinding into her face. She tried to forget the almost overwhelming feeling of needing to pee. The Domme must have sensed her struggle and tugged on the chain that lay between her clamped nipples. She then grabbed the clamp tipped tits, and started to tit fuck them. The slut winced under the Domme. It was almost painful as the rubber pulled the skin between her tits, but it did help her take the attention away from the tidal wave building inside her.

The Domme must have noticed the skin sticking to the cock, and decided that there was some lubrication needed. She released the slut's tits, and they fell to the side, again pulling on the clamps. The Domme reached to her side again, and the slut thought She was reaching for some lube. Nope. The Domme then reached down between the slut's wide spread knees and scooped up some of the slippery liquid oozing from her. She quickly smeared it all over her tits and the large dong, and promptly went back to tit fucking.

The sensation of needing to pee was peaking again. The dong with the handle, still assaulting her G spot. The slut's hips started to sway as much as they were able to, pulling on the restraints. She screamed into the Domme's pussy again. The vibrations of the noise were felt on Her clit, and were pleasing the Domme. The Domme nodded Her head at the man signaling him to pick up the vibe and apply it to the slut's engorged clit.

"OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSE let me cum Miss!!!!! Please, please, please!!!!!! I beg You!!" Was faintly heard.

"YES SLUT!!!! You may cum now." she answered.

The Domme quickly looked at the man fucking her with the dong and holding the vibe and commanded. "Pound her HARD 3 more times and then pull the dong out while holding the vibe in place. Do it NOW!!"

As soon as the permission was granted the slut pulled violently on her ropes, and the orgasm started to erupt from her. Her pussy was pounded 3 more times forcefully, and then the big cock was ripped from her as her cunt started to spew liquid. The slut couldn't see, but it felt like it would never stop. Her juices shot into the air like a fountain.

The room erupted in cheers. The men were obviously enjoying her humiliation. She could feel her body blush as she lay there helpless.

Never before had the slut cum as many times as she did that night. Her body felt drained. She honestly didn't think she could go on.

The Domme rose from the bed and stepped to the floor, lightly tugging on the chain that still connected her tits. The slut groaned weakly. Her arms were released from above her head and placed beside her. She lay there completely spent. Her legs were then untied and were allowed to hang over the edge of the bed. Her muscles ached from being in one position for so long.

She turned her head to look at Sir, He was smiling at her. He seemed pleased with His slut's behavior. She smiled softly. Oh how she loved to please her Sir.

A sudden pain from her nipples reminded her that they were still clamped. The Domme was gently pulling on them. Her eyes were closed from exhaustion, but the slut had no choice but to sit upright on the bed. When she was fully erect the chain dangled from her tits. Swaying and pulling. She squirmed from the pain being inflicted. Out of nowhere she felt a burning feeling in her squashed nipple. Her eyes again flew open and she watched as the Domme released the second clamp. She couldn't help it as a quick scream escaped her lips. A blind fold again went over her half-closed eyes.

The slut felt hands on the inside of her knees as they were being pushed apart. She was too exhausted to even think about trying to stop it. She felt a mouth close over her tender nip and suck mercilessly on it. She felt the tongue flick across the top of it while the suction continued. She was beat, and she couldn't believe that her body was starting to respond again. She felt her cunt twitch. Her clit was again standing at attention. Then there was a mouth covering it too. The mouth nipped and sucked on the tortured tip. She moaned deeply.

God she is a slut. An unsatable slut.

Sir whispered in her ear. "The night is still young princess." And He kissed her gently, and returned to His seat and opened another beer.

He looked at the men circling the bed and nodded His head......

To be continued...??