Weekends with Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers

Laura let go of my hand and walked over to the bed. She was putting a little extra swing into her hips and her ass looked delicious in the black thong. Stopping at the side of the bed, she bent over and began swinging her ass back and forth, showing it off for me. Then standing up she turned and lied back on the bed. As I watched, Laura hooked her fingers into the thong then after easing it off her hips, put her legs straight up in the air, sensually sliding the thong up her legs, before bending her knees and kicking it off.

Laura then allowed her legs to spread open, giving me a full view of her glistening pussy. Propping herself up on her elbows Laura beckoned me over with her finger. As I approached the bed she made a noise of appreciation in her throat then said;

"See now that's what youth is for."

I looked down and realized my cock was already rising again. I walked up to the bed and Laura pointed at the floor. I obediently got down on my knees between her legs. I was going to go right after her pussy, but remembering to be patient, I leaned in and wrapping my arms around her waist, took the initiative and kissed her. Unlike the crazed kiss on the couch, I kissed her softly and slowly, sliding my lips back and forth across hers, and gently teasing her with my tongue. I was rewarded with a happy little sigh as Laura put her arms around my shoulders and returned my kisses.

We kissed for quite awhile, our hands wandering, hers over my shoulders and back, mine down her sides and across her breasts. I broke the kiss and slid my lips down her neck. I went further down, kissing her chest between her tits then starting with the left slowly swirled my tongue around each hard nipple. Laura moaned softly and started playing with my hair. I finished with her nipples and sitting back on my knees, trailed my tongue down her soft stomach.

When I reached the bottom of her stomach I gently pushed against her shoulder. Taking the hint, Laura lied back and lifted her legs, placing her sexy little feet on my shoulders. Forcing myself to take my time I kissed the inside of each of her thighs and was thrilled to feel them trembling in anticipation. With an act of will, I ran my tongue up each side of the crease between her upper thigh and pussy. The moan I received was more than a reward for my patience however.

I spread her pussy open and lightly blew on her clit. That's when hen Laura made me even harder moaning;

"Oh please Kev, please lick my pussy I need it so bad!"

How could I say no to that? I eagerly plunged my tongue directly into her steaming pussy and began working it in and out quickly. As I continued with my tongue I used the tip of my finger to teasingly caress her swollen clit.

"Oh look at you tongue fucking me, oh." Laura moaned.

At the words tongue fucking I moaned myself, goddamn this woman was hot! After a few more thrusts of my tongue I couldn't wait any longer and slid my tongue up the length of her sopping wet pussy and started flicking it across her clit. Laura gasped as a shudder went through her body. I took her clit into her mouth and started sucking it in and out. I slid first one then two fingers into her pussy and as she groaned, started pumping them in and out, timing it to the rhythm of my mouth.

"Ohh someone taught you well." Laura gasped.

I started speeding up then slowing down. Twice I caught her on the edge, but stopped in time to slow her down. Laura didn't complain just laid there and moaned. I looked up and saw that she was playing with her nipples, the sight made my cock throb even more. Oh I was going to fuck the shit out of her I thought. I was speeding up again when Laura started driving me even wilder;

"You like that Kev? You like licking my pussy?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then tell me. Don't be shy."

"I like licking..."

I stopped as she grabbed the back of my head by my hair.

"Like? Like is how you describe cereal. Don't be a kid Kev, be a man. And use my name when you tell me how much you're enjoying it."

Okay, if that's what she wants who am I to deny her?

"I love sucking your hot pussy Laura." I told her, replacing my tongue with my thumb on her clit as I spoke. "I love licking that sweet little clit."

"Oh that is so much better."

"It will be better in a minute when you cum in my face and make me taste every bit of it!"

With that I started sucking her clit harder and faster than before. Laura was moaning louder than ever and her hips were thrusting into my face. I hesitated; I wanted to use my best trick, but... No she said treat her like any other. Laura was getting closer, she was thrusting harder and her fingers were furiously working her nipples. I sucked her clit hard into my mouth then holding it there swirled my tongue. Quickly, before I could change my mind, I slid my left hand back and pushed my middle finger into her ass.

Laura came like a wildcat. She had still been holding my hair and used it to hold my face into her fiercely thrusting hips. Her thighs wrapped around my face and she let out a noise that was somewhere between a squeal and a wail. Her pussy gushed in my face and I found myself getting a face full as I continued to suck her clit.

"Oh my fucking god!" Laura cried out.

Her body continued to spasm in what was the longest hardest orgasm I had ever seen. Her hips finally started to slow down and she let go of my hair. With a long drawn out moan Laura dropped her legs off of my shoulders and lied there panting. I stopped licking her clit and looked at her dripping pussy. Remembering what she had said I looked up at her and smiled;

"Now who made a mess? That's okay I'll get it."

I started licking her pussy from top to bottom, lapping up as much of her juices as I possibly could. Laura's hips pumped again and she let out a whimper that made me realize how damn hard I was. I couldn't wait any longer. Fuck her like I would anyone else I told myself.

Without waiting for her to take the lead I stood up, grabbed her ankles and holding her legs up, slammed my cock into the wettest pussy I had ever felt.

"Oh yes!!!" Laura screamed, and scream was the word. I found myself wondering if the neighbors could hear this. Once again Laura took my mind off of everything else.

"Oh yes Kev give it to me! Slam that fucking pussy!"

That's exactly what I was doing, I had her legs high enough that her hips were off the bed and I was driving my cock into her as hard as I could. Laura was so wet, every thrust caused a wet smacking sound. I was slamming her so hard her tits were bouncing back and forth but what had my eye was Laura's face. Her head was back, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open as a series of loud yelps were coming from her with every thrust of my harder than ever cock.

"Yeah you like that?" I asked her, all inhibitions gone.

"No, I love it!" She cried out. "I fucking love you pounding my pussy with that big fucking cock!"

"Good," I told her. "Because I love doing it, I love hearing you scream while I fuck the shit out of you!"

"Yeah? You love it you dirty boy? You love fucking your mother?"

That got my attention. I slowed up a minute and Laura looked me in the eye.

"Doesn't matter what you call me Kev, you're fucking your mother and you're loving it!"

She let out another loud squeal as I shifted my hands from her ankles, wrapping my arms around her thighs and lifting her higher. She continued to surprise me as her fingers reached down and she started stroking her clit.

"That's okay though, you know why? Because your mother fucking loves it! Because she needs it! Oh yeah baby your mother needs that hard fucking cock buried in her pussy oh yeah she does!!"

As twisted as all this sounded it was driving me wild. I had never fucked a woman this hard. I was rearing all the way back, driving every inch of my cock in and out of her. All the while Laura was talking trash and playing with herself.

"Yeah look at you, shoving your finger up your mothers ass making her cum in your fucking face oh you bad boy!"

I felt her pussy begin to convulse around my cock. Laura let out another incredibly loud wail as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went through its third orgasm in the last hour. I slowed up my slamming of her just a little as her orgasm finished. Then leaning over bent her legs back and started going harder.

"Ohhhh," Laura moaned, "Oh you're so fucking deep!"

She looked up at me as she spoke, Laura was sweating, her hair stuck to her neck and parts of her cheeks. Her cheeks themselves were flushed from the heat and the orgasms. God she looked beautiful.

"Like fucking me don't you?"

"Oh yeah I do." I got out in between gasps; I was starting to get close myself.

"Stop." Laura said.

As much as I didn't want to, I did. Although I did stop with my cock inside of her.

"This isn't how you thought of it though is it Kev?"

At first I wasn't sure what she meant. Laura smirked at me.

"Isn't there a way you'd rather fuck me Kev? You know maybe with my ass in the air? That ass that you've been ogling for months now?"

"Oh hell yeah!" I panted.

"Then ask me."

"Laura, would you please get on your knees so I can fuck you doggy style?"

"That was nice Kev." She told me as she slid herself back off my cock and further back onto the bed. "Now tell me why."

"So I can see that hot little ass pointed right at me while I grab your hips and make you scream."

"Oh," She cooed. "Is that anyway to talk to your mother?"

"No, but I bet that slut named Laura loves being treated that way." I told her.

"Ain't that the truth!"

Laura rolled over and after getting on her hands and knees, lowered herself onto a pillow, pushing her ass up towards me. I all but jumped onto the bed and kneeled behind her. Taking my cock, I took a minute to tease the two of us by rubbing it up and down her pussy, then keeping the tip right at her pussy, I grabbed Laura's hips and slammed my prick into her tight little box.

"Oh fuck yeah!!" She cried out as began pumping in and out.

I went slow for the first minute or so, giving myself a chance to enjoy it as I knew I wouldn't last long after the fucking from before.

"Oh don't tease Kev you can take me like this again later, hell you can take me all weekend!"

That was it! No holding back now. I started slamming her so hard it made earlier seem like we were making love. Laura was wailing nonstop now as, using her hips, I was shoving her in and out against my thrusts, pounding her even harder. Laura's back was glistening with sweat and her long hair was fanned out across it, Unable to help myself- I mean at this point what did it matter?- I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, not really pulling it, but just holding it.

"Oh you bad, bad boy!" Laura exclaimed.

"And you're a bad girl." I told her.

"Then give me what I gave you when you were bad."

Once again with no hesitation I gave her ass a quick slap.

"Oh come on Kev."

I slapped her harder, this time I did the left then right cheek.

"That's better now just fuck me!"

I shifted my hands from her hips to her still narrow waist and really let loose, I'm a pretty strong guy and I could not believe how much she was taking. I'd have sent Jenny home crying by now.

"Oh you like my ass in the air don't you?"

"Yes oh yes!" I groaned out.

"Yeah you love fucking me doggy style?"

"Oh god yeah."

"Yeah you like fucking your mother Kev."

"I love fucking Laura." I replied.

I was getting close, I started fucking even faster, slamming my hips into her so hard I was going to have bruises tomorrow.

"I want you to tell me you love fucking your mother Kevin."

At that I slowed down a little, was she kidding?

"Just once Kevin, just say it once and it will be Laura from now on, but I want to hear it."

"O-okay." I said and resumed fucking her. Before I could try she added;

"If you say it right I'll let you cum on my tits. Now go ahead and do as your mother tells you."

I resumed slamming the shit out of her, waiting until I was just about ready to say it so I wouldn't back down. After several more hard slams I closed my eyes and said;

"I love it! I love fucking my hot mother, I loved watching her suck my cock and I'm going to love cumming all over her tits I.. oh oh!"

Feeling the cum racing through my cock, I pulled it out and squeezed the head hard. Rolling over into a sitting position, Laura held both her tits up, framing them with her red nails. With a loud cry, I let my cock go and watched as the first tremendous spurt hit her right tit so hard it splattered, I moved my cock so the second hit the left one. I continued to jerk and another spurt hit right in-between them then Laura gave me one more treat;

"Right in my face!" She shouted.

I pointed my cock up and the last couple of shots hit her cheek and her lips. I leaned back and rested my hands on my knees totally spent. Or so I thought. Laura immediately put her mouth on my cock and began sucking. I had just cum and was so sensitive it was driving through the roof.

"Oh please stop! Please!" I told her.

Laura pushed me hard, causing me to fall onto my back on the bed. Before I could move she swung her leg over my hips and drove herself down onto my hard cock.

"Oh god!" I moaned.

Laura instantly started bucking up and down hard, driving herself on and off of my cock. The head still felt like a raw nerve and my hips were bucking, but in an attempt to pull out. Laura had me pinned however, her fingernails were digging into my chest as she pushed into me, causing me to bounce up and down into her hips.

"Oh please." I cried out. "I can't again!"

"Oh yes you can!" Laura said and somehow found a way to start riding me even harder. "Oh that's right you can, that young hard cock has one more load for its hot Laura doesn't it baby?"

To my surprise I could feel myself getting ready. I was sweating like a pig and totally exhausted, but Laura was riding me like a pornstar. She was leaning over and all that was visible through her sweat soaked hair was her lust crazed blue eyes staring straight into mine.

"Yeah that's right baby, you cum again for me, you want more of this pussy? You show me why I should give it to you. Show me how much you have for your hot little cougar."

I let out a pathetic whimper as she pushed herself up on her knees and drove down even harder, her ass slamming into my hips.

"Oh yeah, I.. oh..."

With a sense of relief I felt myself begin to cum and was surprised by how hard I did. Laura cried out;

"Oh that's right I knew you had more for me!"

Laura stopped bouncing and I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock, milking every last drop out of it. When she was done she leaned over and kissed me sweetly on the lips then rolled off of me and onto her back. Where after a moment, she gave a schoolgirl like giggle and said;

"Damn I haven't had it that good in years!"

"I don't think I ever had it that good." I told her honestly, as I laid there panting.

"Well we'll work on seeing if we can do better."

My eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Damn Kev you think I'm going to let this be a onetime thing?"

She rolled over onto her side.

"Kev roll over so you can look at me."

I rolled over onto my side so we were facing each other.

"Okay listen." She said. "I think we both know that this whole thing seems very wrong, but I also think that neither one of us cares. Why? Well once again who cares? We don't tell anyone and we just enjoy okay?"

"Whatever you say Ma, Laura I mean..." She laughed at me.

"Seeing as were naked in bed its Laura okay? It will be Laura anytime we do this which for the record will be weekends only, got it?"

"Um I guess."

"You come looking any other night I'll toss you out of the room okay?"

"Have you been thinking about this?" I asked her.

"Obviously I have, most important thing is it's always Laura on the weekends so it doesn't seem so weird."

"Yeah, but you wanted me to call you Mom." I pointed out. "And you kept saying it."

To my surprise she blushed. The sighed and said;

"Okay Kev I owe you the truth. When I first saw that site I was pretty disgusted, I was going to get you to counseling, then I read a couple of the stories then a few more. Next thing you know I was reading them at work and playing with myself at night to them. It's what made me want to try it, so just once I wanted to hear what it sounded like." She smiled tiredly, shaking her head.

"Truth is, it was a hell of dirty turn on, but let's keep it at Laura. I mean that's if you want to again."

"How could I not? I mean Jesus you're hot Laura." I blushed a little myself as I added. "Best lay I ever had that's for damn sure."

"Good."

Laura stretched and I was once again amazed at how lean and tight her body was, how good her tits still looked. Not that there was a chance of me getting it up again, but I still couldn't stop looking.

"Well that wore this girl out." Laura said and turning on the bed put her head on the pillow, pulling the sheet up and sliding her legs underneath them.

"Um okay." I said. "I guess I'll go to my room."

I began to get up, but Laura grabbed my arm.

"Where you going Kev?"

"I just said I'll go..."

"Would you leave any other hot woman alone in her bed?"

"Well no."

Laura smiled and lifting up the sheet, tapped the bed next to her.

"Then get over here and cuddle up with me."

I lied down on my back next to her and Laura slid up next to me, putting her head on my chest and her arm across my waist. She sighed contentedly.

"Isn't this better?" She asked.

I have to say it felt pretty damn good, as long as I pictured it being Laura whose tits were pressed into my side and whose bare leg was draped across mine. I closed my eyes and also sighed. The air conditioning was on high and now that we weren't fucking the room was pleasantly cool and God knew I was pretty worn out.

"Besides," Laura said. "How can I wake you up by sucking your cock if you're in the other room?" She giggled then said;

"Sweet dreams Kev."

That had been a month and a half ago and since then we've gone at it like it's a sporting event. To the point where I'm not even looking for a girlfriend and Mom hasn't bothered going out again! The two of us have better sex then I could have ever imagined and after the first couple of weeks Laura even started dressing up and playing, everything from cheerleader outfits to a naughty nurse. Things like that make the week drag; it's not just the sex, but what the next game will be.

The sound of a car door slamming in the driveway snapped me out of my day dream and I immediately sat up to face the front door. A moment later my heart began to pound in anticipation as the door opened and Laura came in. She was dressed in the long overcoat she wore in the fall and all I could see was pair of heeled black boots.

"I know I'm late." She said coming over to stand before me.

"That's okay." I told her. I went to reach for her, but she stepped back.

"Well if it's any consolation it wasn't because of work."

"No?"

"No, I thought I would pick up a little something for us."

Laura undid the coat and let it drop to the floor. I think my jaw landed there first. The boots were thigh high and all she had been wearing under the coat was a black leather thong and matching bra.

"What do you think Kevin?" Laura asked as she sank down on her knees in front of me. I smiled.

"Thank God it's Friday."