Weeknight Romp

Story Info
She could never keep her hands off her Master.
766 words
4.4
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was never subtle. When my little cock slave wanted me, she wanted me. Her hands always worked their magic, running her long fingers over my skin before they finally landed right where I wanted them. Her hands always landing on the growing bulge in my pants.

It seemed like we could never get through an hour-long TV show without her interest being sparked some way, somehow. I'm not saying I didn't mind. In fact it made me want her even more. Each time I think I have her satisfied she comes to me for even more.

Right now, she's nibbling on my ear, with her hands up my shirt. I tug on her collar roughly and pull her lips to mine, the show we were watching long forgotten. In one swift movement, my beautiful Slave moves to straddle my hips, never breaking the kiss and entangling her hands in my hair. Each time she pulls, even slightly, the smallest moan escapes my lips.

My hands wander restlessly from her ass, up her back, and to her perfect tits. Whenever my hands find the perfect spot, I feel her breath hitch in the most delicious way.

Suddenly our clothes feel too restricted, pointless. I slide my shirt over my head and kiss my slave deeply before slowly taking her shirt off. Leaning back on the couch, I watch her take her bra off with a lustful look in her eyes, one I've seen so many times before but one that never gets old. It's at that moment that I truly noticed how good her new white collar looks on her.

She runs her fingertips down my chest and stomach, giving me goosebumps on every inch of my skin. Scooting back, my little slave slowly teases my sweatpants down, my raging cock springing free from its cage.

Looking me in the eyes, she licks her lips and asks for permission with her eyes. With a slight nod of my head, my lovely cock whore runs her tongue along the length of my stiff rod, making it twitch. I moan as she swirls her talented tongue around the head, making me moan loudly. Without warning, her lips wrap around my cock before she takes it in her mouth hungrily. My hips thrust involuntarily and my hand tangles itself in her thick hair. I look down to see her head bobbing up and down, her ass in the air and moan at the sight.

I can't take it anymore. I tug on her collar and hear the "pop" as my cock is forced from her mouth. Leaning forward, I yank down my slave's pants and listen to her tiny whimpers. She loves it when I'm rough.

My beautiful slave crawls toward me and kisses me deeply and slowly positions herself on top of my cock. Oh, this is going to be good. I grab hold of her hips as she lowers herself onto me, moaning and whimpering the whole time. Placing her hands on my shoulders and starting slowly, my perfect girl moves up and down while she gets used to the feeling of me inside her like this.

As her speed increases, so does the pleasure. I thrust my hips and pull her into me, relishing the feeling of her grinding hips on my cock. Our moans blend into one symphony of nirvana. We move faster and faster until I feel the inevitable tingling in my balls. But I dont want it to end. Not yet. So I lift her off of my aching cock and flip her over so she's on her hands and knees.

My Slave knows how much I love taking her from behind. Looking back at me with half-lidded eyes, she bites her bottom lip and wiggles her ass tantalizingly. Fuck, I love this girl.

Without any warning, I thrust inside of her soaking wet slit with ease, tugging on her collar and holding her hip roughly in place.

Her moans and whimpers that accompany my movements make me go wild. Within a couple of minutes, I feel that tingling again. I hear my balls slapping against her. I hear her delicious noises. I can't hold it in anymore.

My cock slides in and out faster than ever before as I build up and higher. She gets louder with each thrust. She's close too. Her walls tighten around my cock as she comes and I go crazy. My body seizes up and I collapse, moaning into her ear and nipping at her neck.

She is my little cock slave. And I love it.