Weight Issue

Story Info
He gains and loses a few pounds.
11.2k words
3
26.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Steve and I am writing to tell you of an exciting weekend my wife and I just had. It all started about six months ago after I had stacked on a small tummy, and Julie wanted me to get rid of it. Julie said that if I got rid of the tummy she would do anything I asked for a 48 hours, no saying no.

Well I did and I called her at her word. After I brought a couple of bottles of Jules favorite sparkly, as we settled in our comfortable lounge room, sitting on our couch with deep snugly cushions and high back, the warmth of the open fire lighting the room, we started the excitement with a slow game of strip jack naked/ truth and dare style. Julie laughed as I was stripped completely and she was wearing her plain label supermarket bra and knickers. But the game had just begun.

With a couple of extra cards I started to win, I told my little conservative wife to tell me her dirtiest sex fantasies and she started to talk, telling me of being naked in public, being fucked by total strangers, being fucked in the arse, of licking out a another woman after being fucked by me and other men. Being full in every hole filled with male come and just smelling of sex. After the next round, I told her to get a bowl of warm water, to strip and wash her in front of me.

After Julie thought she had finished I said that she had missed a couple of bits. I told Julie that she had to squat in front to me and wash inside of her cunt using as many fingers as could fit. Using a little soap she slipped a finger in side of herself and I said she could do better, so Jules then slipped 3 in and finger fucked herself on the lounge floor, and I just said more. So with one hand holding her cunt open she slipped all 4 fingers in and played with her clit with her thumb. I just sat next to her and played with her tits and slipped my tongue in her mouth. As she started to come I told to roll onto her side and wash her arse hole the same way. God I wanted to slip my dick in there, but I just watched as she slipped 1, then 2, finger in to her arse, and I pulled on her nipples and fingered her cunt. Again she started to climax, started to yell she wanted some cock, any cock, lots of cock, so for the first tine for the night I fucked her and filled her cunt full of come.

The weekend was only hours old so I told Jules to go and shower and put on the same old clothes that she had started in, Julie came out of the bathroom and I told to get in the car and to do what I said. As I started to drive I told her put on the blind fold sitting between the seats and then relax, after a few minutes of her asking where we were going I said this would do, I stopped and told Julie to get out and feel her way round to my door and open it. Lit only by the interior light I told Julie to take off her top, her track pants, her bra and panties, leaving her nipples standing erect for the cool breeze, her damp pussy still hot from her fingers and my fucking, her arsehole still tender from the invasion of her own fingers.

Then I told her to play with herself again while standing there naked. She asked if anyone could see her and I said she was already naked so who cared. The two of us just slowly began playing with her body, her bum, her cunt, her sensitive nipples, her neck and her succulent mouth. God she was hot as all hell and she stood there dripping my love juice down her legs. I gave her one of my old T-shirts that she wore as a nighty some times, it just covered her cunt and clung to her nipples with sweat I told her to get back into the car and started to drive towards an all night supermarket.

As I pulled in I asked Julie to take off the blind fold and said that I wanted her to go in and find the most exciting vegetable that she would like to masturbate with and buy it, only after giving it a test run by slipping it into her cunt, in the supermarket to see if it fits, and I would be watching close by. Julie asked what type of slag I thought she was, and all I said was, that was what we were going to find out, plus she promised NO saying NO, also we knew she loved having all sort of toys, so feeling her pussy again I knew she was really excited by the idea.

Well after feeling some carrots, turnips, cucumbers, bananas, she settled on a zucchini, about 2 ft long and as thick as a child arm. Just as she looked like she was going to slip it in, a young supermarket kid walked in and started stacking fruit. I walked past Julie and said DO IT in front of him and give him a show and then walked down the isle. By the time I got to turn round Jules had lifted the T-shirt so her partly shaven fluff could be seen, she wet the zucchini with some spit from her fingers and started to slip it into her pussy with eyes shut tight, she slipped it in and out till the kid saw her in action causing him to spill the stack, he stopped, looked at her cunt on display, spread around the monster, then started picking up the fruit without taking his eyes off her. She stopped, winked at him, pulled it out and went to front of the shop and paid for it. He looked at me so I just shrugged, and walked out to car.

Even before I could get in Jules knelt down, opened my zip on my fly, pulled out my hardening cock and holding it in one hand and my balls in the other, she sucked me off right in the well lit supermarket car park, taking me deep in her mouth, changing from long deep wet, to short hard sucking. As I came, Julie took it out of mouth and let is spray on her face, she then pulled down the neck and let my come dribble onto her tits, I then gently massaged her breasts, letting the come spread and start to stick to the T-shirt. I walked her round to her door, got her in and kissed her passionately, I then told her to put on the blindfold as I start to drive. It was close to 3 in the morning and I knew the clubs would be closing and their would be more fun to come and sure enough there IT was.

Two young guys where hitching, so I pulled up just past them, and opened the back door. They got in and said they were going towards our way. After some small talk I said the reason Jules had the blindfold on was that she had lost the bet, and she was my slave for the night and had to do anything I asked. They said bullshit so I asked if they would like a quick feel up and blowjob.

I then told Jules to climb through the seats, get her gear off and give them a good time without removing the blind fold, she was not to know their names, what they looked liked, just how they felt. The next thing I knew, Jules was through between the seats giving me a good view of her bare arse and was soon naked, with one of the guys slipping a couple of fingers into her tight cunt and kneading her breasts while she took the large swollen cock of the other stud deep into her throat and slowly sucked him with his hands holding her head in his lap. As she came up for air and was about to swap I said we were at our place and would they like to join me in comfort. As I pulled up into the driveway Jules, still nude, climbed out and I helped her inside. I showed the boys the bar, put on a porno video, and sat Jules down on the couch where we had started the night. I again kissed her hot mouth, played with her tits and pussy and told her she was going to be taking so much come that she would still be full in days to come.

The boys came and sat down, one next to Jules, the other between her legs just inches from my fingers in her cunt. As I slipped my fingers out, the guy on the floor slipped his mouth on to her cunt and started to suck and lick her out. . Her hand just grabbed my cock and started playing with it while with the other hand she grabbed the other cock next to her and pulled it into her mouth and started sucking and licking it in true erotic passion. All four of us just moaned in pleasure, there was my innocent little Jules still with her blind fold on, a young stud standing on the couch while she sucked on his hard cock, teasing his balls and arse with a dainty finger, Jules legs spread wide her open her cunt getting slurped on and her arse filled with a big finger by another young stud, her hand pumping on my stiff prick. With a muffled cry she climaxed and collapsed back on the couch.

After gaining some composure Jules, started to touch and feel all three of us, kissing, licking and telling what she wanted off each on of us, first she licked and suck on each of our cocks taking them deep between her lips and into her throat, then she tongued our balls taking each of our nut bags into her mouth and rimmed out our arse holes tasting each of the three of us, one at a time. Then each of us finally got to fuck that cute cunt till we came and filled her pussy full.

The first guy who had the biggest cock laid her on her back, on our glass top coffee table and rammed his prick into her sloppy hole, till his hard prick was fully imbedded in there and slowly fucked her sliding in and out while her swollen cunt lips gripped that glistening shaft and Jules played with her engorged clit, at the same time he was pulling and twisting her excited nipples and sticking his tongue in her hot mouth and left exciting love bites on her neck.

he with his two hands grabbed her arse off the table top, opening her pussy even wider and came deep in her cunt .After they slid off all that was left on the table was a smear of her sweat from her back and arse cheeks and a small trail of cunt slime and his come. I licked the moisture off the glass top mixing all the tastes together.

The other guy made her sit on his prick facing us and fuck herself holding her red swollen pussy flaps open so we all could see that big purple headed cock in her tight cunt filled with the first guys come. He grabbed and squeezed her pert tits with one hand and with the other slipped a knuckly finger into her tiny arse making Jules bounced and pushed herself down on his finger while she shrieked with pleasure. After he came Julie slumped against the kids chest and let the let all the love juice seep out of her cunt, two loads of come and her own honey running out of her fat pussy lips, over the shrinking cock, trough the crack of her bum and down his tight balls and onto the couch under the two of them.

After they had finished I rolled her on to her hands and knees and opened her legs showing off that slick cunt with red swollen lips sliding my thumb into her arse and then the rest of my hand into her cunt slowly fucking it in and out as hard and fast as I could, Jules thrust her hand between her legs and pulled my hand out begging me for the real thing, so I put my hard throbbing prick into her hand which she in turn rubbed it up and down that wet mess of her cunt flaps and then into her well fucked hole so, I started to fuck her from behind. After a couple of minutes I pulled out and slipped it into her tender arse and continued fucking that well lubricated back passage making her scream with joy, her coming hard till I filled that backdoor with my come.

Next she told us she wanted us, all of us together and she told how. The guy with the biggest cock was to sit on the couch with his cock in her cunt, the other guy to ram his prick in her arse and fuck it till she could take no more, I was to sit on the back of the couch and watch them fuck her senseless, while she could swap between telling me how they were doing and sucking my cock. If I lasted to when they had finished I could have her anyway I wished, and feel and taste their come that was inside of her. After the guy in her slippery arse had fucked her with all the force he could muster, mixing his come with mine, Jules just went wild on the fat cock in her cunt bouncing up and down, grunting and groaning with abandonment of pure sex, and when the big guy said he was going to come Jules jumped off his prick and with two hands aimed the spurting come at her mouth, face and tits, scooping up come with her hands and tasting off her fingers or rubbing it into her tits

I asked Jules to stand up and to tell us how each part of her body felt what she would like in that area She started with her face and said it felt sticky and she said the thought of going to the beauty pallor and some girl giving her a facial only to realize that what she was cleaning off was layers of come excited her. She then slipped a finger around her lips and said her mouth was a mixture of feeling, sore in the jaw from sucking cocks, licking ball bags, and reaming tight arse holes while the taste in her mouth was that of come and sex and said the only way it could be better was if she had a glass of bubbly to wash it all down with. One of the boys quickly handed her one. Her hands trailed down to her tits and said they felt full and eager for more while her nipples were still erect and excited but very tender from the pulling, twisting, biting, and general workout we ALL had given them.

Then to her legs, she said the mix of juices were still running down her thighs made her think of the two studs who she did not know, or had not seen, but had fucked all of her and come deep inside of her, me who had watched them and mixed my seed with theirs inside and over her, her cunt juices that opened and eased the sex they all enjoyed, all of this she could taste as she wiped her thighs with a couple of fingers and licked them clean with her tongue.

She turned and patted her arse and told us it felt good despite the attention it had received the kissing, biting, licking and the cocks that had been up her backdoor, slipping a single finger in to the first knuckle she said it was tender but she would do it all again if she got the chance. Bending at the waist Jules touched her pussy and said like her arse that her clit, pussy lips, and deep in her cunt were tender but aroused. It had been fucked, played with, licked and bitten, sucked and slurped, and fucked by three of the biggest cocks she had ever had. She said anything else it or the rest of her body got tonight would have to be gentle and with feeling.

The two studs just started clapping and said it was the best sex they had ever had, but as it getting light they had better get going so we all could rest. While the boys dressed Jules, still blindfolded, lent against me and let me trail my hands and touch all those parts she had told us about, her hand found once again my hardening cock. She asked her studs to sit on the couch and a hand on each side of the boys on the top of the couch, bent at the waist and asked me to slip her favorite cock into her and fuck her for the last time tonight, while she told the studs what a great husband I was.

And she did, the best as a lover, a provider, a fuck, some one who let her be what she wanted be, understood her needs, and cared for her, all the time in between the panting and small climaxes she was enjoying. Both boys just sat, listened while tenderly playing with and kissed those tits that swayed above them.

After I came Jules asked me to show the boys out safely as she was going to bed. I slipped the studs our number and told them to give us a buzz, but no names, as I still did not want Jules to have any idea who they were. I went inside crawled into bed beside Jules and fell fast asleep.

When I awoke later that afternoon Jules was still asleep so I rolled her on to her side and slipped my cock into her pussy and slowly rocked the two of us till she woke in a sexual state. She slipped my cock out of her and rolled me onto my back, mounted my cock, and stretched herself out on top of me letting me feel her muscles twitch and relax and her tingly soft skin, her cute bum and pert breasts flat against my chest, and kissed me deeply, thanking me for a great night and hoped that I enjoyed it as much as she did. She then said that she said she needed a wee and a shower. So I said okay but she had to do it standing up in the shower with me watching. She set the shower to warm and stepped in, then lent against the tiles in a corner, she opened her flaps so I could see all of her womanhood exposed and open, and let go a bladder full of golden piss.

I dropped to my knees and let the piss nectar spray against my face and into my mouth. I then lent forward and licked her pussy clean of both the left over come from last night and the droplets of her remaining pee. As we got out of the shower the phone rang and it was Jules girlfriend reminding her of the of the girls night out and she would pick her up at 7.00 in only 2 hours, I told her to go but she had to bring me home something special. When she asked what I meant I said a young piece of cunt for both of us to enjoy. With that Jules got dressed up to the nines and left with her lift. I went out to the local for a couple of drinks and a game of pool with a few mates. Just before closing I got a message from the barmaid telling me to go home as my wife said the crumpets were hot and sticky and I would miss out if I were not there soon.

I arrived home in time to greet Jules at the front door and she stepped aside to introduce me to a young girl who was the direct opposite to Jules, Jules being 30’s slim, pert breasts, slim waist, tight (but accommodating) arse, ect. Ect. But this chick was anything else but Jules, many years our junior being just under 18, while attractive, she was short, cuddly, a full but round bum fitted into a skin tight pair of jeans that hid nothing, a enormous set of tits squeezed into a massive black bra under a see through T-shirt.

She introduced her self as “C” and said that she had met Jules in the ladies at the strip club where they were having their girl’s night out. “C” said to Jules how the male strippers had made her randy with their cute bums, tight chest, and the occasional cock that was quickly flashed for the ladies. Plus how she had not had a decent fuck since her boyfriend had gone to jail 2 months ago as all his mates would not touch her in case the boyfriend found out.

After they shared a few drinks and chatting about sex and what they enjoyed, Jules had told her that it was my birthday (?) and we both enjoyed a open sex life and she could join us for a night, if “C” wanted to, as a bit of fun as my present for all to share. At which time Jules walked back into the room with a tray of drinks, dressed only high heels, black stockings, red satin teddy, and a tiny white lace apron. She asked how I thought I might like my gift from her.

Well what is a man to do? I suggested to Jules that seeing that she was relaxed in her teddy, and “C”s assets were on display that perhaps “C” might like it if Jules helped her out of those tight jeans. “C” started to unbutton the fly but I told her to stop and let Jules do it, but she had to do it while on her knees behind her. Jules had to reach round “C” to undo the fly so she started to turn her head but again I told Jules not to turn away from such a beautiful butt but to rub her face into it and to enjoy to aroma and tastes, as she lowered the jeans. As she did this I walked up to “C” and kissed her deeply and passionately on the mouth, letting my hands and fingers travel from her neck to her bra with her nipples like acorns poking through the black lace, the lower to her belly and down to the matching panties.

As I slipped a finger inside the lace I stood back and looked “C” deep into her eyes. I asked her how she was. She said she was very horny, from the kiss, from the effect on her nipples, from the finger toying inside her panties, but especially from the thing my wife was doing to her bottom. I asked her to tell me how it felt.

She said that no one had made love to her arse before, standing there one of my hands holding hers, my other hand still in her knickers playing with her clit and pussy lips, she told me of the nibbles and kisses on her arse cheeks, the width of her tongue that traveled down her crack to her virgin hole, to Jules lips and mouth that seemed to suck her insides out, to the now pointy tongue worming in and around her feeling like a small penis. The backs of her panties were resting below her bum cheeks, her knickers being held up by my busy hand.