Weight Training

Story Info
Mistress exercises her sub with weights on his nipples.
1.6k words
3.86
47.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My partner and I have been trying out bondage and mild BDSM for a little time now and have collected together a few toys and made up several pieces of equipment for our play. One of the items we have are clamps made from large wooden clothes pins ('pegs' in the UK), which have larger jaws and stronger springs meant for heavy washing items such as blankets. They have been modified by filing teeth across the wooden jaws to give good grip. One set is painted black with green tips to indicate a 2 mm gap between the jaws to restrict the pressure on nipples. The other set has no restriction and painted plain black and are for use on the scrotum.

One day my partner told me that she had thought up a special treat so we muted the telephone and I went to our playroom to get our 'toy box' out while 'Mistress' went of to get ready. When she came into the room, Mistress was dressed in her favourite leather Bustier with breast cut outs to lift and emphasise her already large tits. She also wore a wide leather choker, leather and chain briefs and thigh length leather boots with high heels. She emphasised her dominant position with a leather riding crop.

On being instructed to strip I quickly shed what little clothes I had on and stood waiting mistresses command. She put cuffs on my wrists and clipped them together behind my back. Another set of cuffs were fitted around my ankles and connected to a spreader bar. A leather strap was now fitted around the root of my cock and scrotum while two more straps connected to the first were clipped round to separate my balls nice and taught for mistresses pleasure (and mine but I wouldn't admit it!).

Mistress now picked up the nipple clamps and clipped them on to my left nipple, I could tell straight away that she had the wrong ones and had used the full strength ones. "Mistress" I started to protest only to be quickly silenced by a sharp blow from the riding crop on my right buttock which instantly took my mind off the nipple pain. "Silence" commanded mistress and placed the second clamp on my right nipple which reminded me again of the pain in the other one, "I thought we would have a change of nipple clamps today, after all, I told you we were having a special treat, and this is only the beginning!".

She then placed a small coffee table about 2 foot in front of me and placed our weights on it, two of each 2 oz, 3 oz and 5 oz. I was puzzled by the inclusion of the 5 oz weights as we only use the 2's and 3's on nipples. I started to query the extra weights only to be commanded to silence again and a stinging blow from the riding crop on my left buttock which no doubt left matching marks on the two cheeks.

Mistress now unclipped my hands and told me to pick up one of the 2 oz weights with my left hand and return both hands behind my back afterwards. I did as commanded and she hung the weight on my right nipple clip, just as I had been getting used to the pain in the nipples, this increased the intensity. "Good" she said, "now give me the other 2 oz weight with your right hand".

Again I did as commanded and found that as I reached forwards and down, the weight on my nipple swung forward pulling the nipple straight out 90 degrees to my body, temporarily increasing the intensity of the pain as it did so. She hung this weight on my left nipple clip balancing up the two pain areas.

"Good" She said again, "now give me the 3 oz weight with your left hand". Again I did as commanded and as I reached forwards and down again, the weights on my nipples both swung and pulled the nipples outwards. She swapped the 2 oz weight on my right nipple with the 3 oz one before making me replace the 2 oz one on the table. This was repeated for the other nipple. I had often had the 3 oz weights on my nipples but never had them swinging and pulling my nipples straight outwards from my body. The pain was much more intense and I wasn't getting a chance to get used to it before each weight increase.

"Right" said Mistress. She then told me to ask her to increase the weights. I started to protest that 3 oz was the most we usually used and was instantly stopped in mid protest by the riding crop being applied to both of my arse cheeks. "We are going to have even more fun and extend this treat" She replied.

"Mistress" I said, "please will you increase the weights?". "My pleasure" She answered" and told me to pick up one of the 2 oz weights again with my left hand, when I had done so She added it to the 3 oz one on my right nipple.

"Mistress" I said, "please will you increase the weight on my left nipple?". "Of course dear sub" She answered" and told me to pick up the other 2 oz weight again with my right hand, when I had done so She added it to the 3 oz one on my left nipple. I now had 5 oz of weights on each nipple, nearly double my normal amount.

"Very good" Mistress praised and rubbed the riding crop over my body before gently nudging the weights with it to make them swing. "Now give me the 5 oz weight with your left hand" She continued. Again I did as commanded and She swapped the two weights on my right nipple for a single 5 oz one before commanding me to return the other two to the table. This was repeated for the other nipple.

Every time as I reached forwards and down again, the weights on my nipples both swung and pulled the nipples outwards with increasing intensities of pain as the weights were changed. "Well" Mistress said "I am waiting for your request". I couldn't believe that She was serious but a flick of the riding crop on my taught balls told me that She was.

"Mistress" I said, "please will you increase the weight even more?". She told me to pick up one of the 2 oz weights again with my left hand and when I had done so She added it to the 5 oz one on my right nipple.

"Mistress" I said, "please will you increase the weight on my left nipple also?" and was told to pick up the other 2 oz weight again with my right hand, when I had done so She added it to the 5 oz one on my left nipple.

As I reached forwards and down again to pick up the second weight, the weights on my nipples both swung and as they pulled the nipples outwards the already intense pain was dramatically increased.

"Well" Mistress said again and a flick of the riding crop encouraged my further request. "Mistress" I said, "please may I have the rest of the weights?". Then She told me to pick up one of the 3 oz weights again with my left hand and I very carefully bent forwards again to pick up the weight. When I had done so She added it to the 7 oz on my right nipple.

"Mistress" I said, "please will you increase the weight on my left nipple also?" and was told to pick up the other 3 oz weight again with my right hand. The pain of the combined weights was severe but possibly not quite as severe as I may have guessed without trying it. This time however, as I very carefully bent forward with 10 oz of lead attached to my right nipple it felt as if my nipple was being pulled out of my body and every tiny jerky movement made it worse. I picked up the last weight and She added it to the 7 oz on my left nipple making 10 oz each side, 20 oz total, 1 1/4 lb. of lead suspended on the tiny area of my nipples.

Mistress now instructed me to bend over and place both hands on my knees. I thought sure that my nipples were being pulled off but to my relief they stayed on, as did the weights - those teeth filed into the clothes pins really worked.

A short time after I had complied with her demand, I felt Mistresses hand caressing my balls and the pain in my tits receded somewhat as my attention dropped to my pleasure area. "How many ounces of weights have you got?" She asked. "Ten" I answered. "OK, ten it is " She replied and proceeded to whip my arse with the crop - ten times, five on each cheek. I couldn't hold still as that crop hit my arse cheeks so each time She struck, the weights on my nipples jiggled with the resulting pain. Boy, was I glad that I hadn't said 'Ten each side'!.

After the whipping, Mistress let me stand up again and remove the weights - one at a time, and place them back on the table before being instructed to lay on the bed where Mistress clipped my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. She then rode my erection while playing with my very erect nipples until we soon both came in an explosion of cum. My nipples stayed erect for several hours afterwards but the feeling was quite sensual.