Weightless Captivity

Story Info
Playing hooky from work leads to trouble.
1.7k words
3.6
26.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren was sitting home one Friday afternoon. She had played hooky from work, since it was a beautiful day, and decided to spend the day out on the upper deck sunning herself. Lauren was wearing a black bikini, which complemented her hourglass figure and emphasized her 34 DD breasts. Her long blonde hair shown like the sun itself, and her baby blue eyes were safely protected behind a pair of chic sunglasses. She had drank a beer earlier, and the warm sunlight was making her drowsy. Setting her book down, she closed her eyes.

Coming out of a dream, she thought that she heard voices. Groggily shaking her head, she slowly opened her eyes and felt a vise like grip on her upper arms as she tried to roll over on her back.

"Man, look at her. You were right, Derek, she is a hottie." Lauren heard a voice exclaim.

"I told you so, I have seen her out here, flaunting herself, a few times while repairing Old Man John's roof," replied Derek. Lauren felt a jolt of fear course through her body. She hadn't realized that anyone was able to view her top deck. She had even tanned topless a few times out here! That wasn't the worst of it... hopefully he hadn't seen her exploring her body and playing with herself.

"She is super hot, you won't regret this," said Derek.

"Why don't we turn her over so we can see the front of the package," a second deep masculine voice rumbled. Up until now, Lauren's vocal cords had been paralyzed in fear. She took a deep breath, gathering the courage to call for help. As they quickly flipped her over and pinned her back to the chair, she opened her mouth. Realizing her intentions, the owner of the second voice quickly clapped his hand over her mouth. "We'd better bring her inside before she starts making some noise."

Lauren's vision was still blocked by the dark sunglasses and the tears in her eyes. Her captors appeared as dark shapes with the grueling sun casting them into a shadow. She determined that the man who was not Derek had a natural shadow on his skin as he scooped her into his arms as Derek opened the sliding door to the upper floor.

"The bedroom is in here, Rodney, I scoped the place out before," said Derek. He led them down the hall and into the dark bedroom. Rodney tossed Lauren onto the bed, and quickly stepped back and closed the door. Lauren scooted back to the back of the bed, and clutched a pillow to her chest.

"Let's see what we have caught," said Rodney. He turned hungry eyes on Lauren, raking his eyes from her overflowing cleavage to the shadow of a "V" at the top of her bikini bottom.

Lauren gathered her words and softly said, "My husband will be home any minute. Please, take my jewelry from the dresser and I will give you all the cash I have here if you will just leave before he arrives."

"Oh, we will be gone before he arrives," replied Derek, "but I found his plane itinerary on the refrigerator. He won't be home until tomorrow. We have you for the next 15 hours." Lauren felt her eyes fill with tears.

"Don't worry sugar, if you cooperate then you won't come to any harm," said Rodney. Any lasting harm, he thought. He took in the room's furnishings. A queen size wooden mahogany four poster bed was the centerpiece, with other various pieces of furniture one would find in a bedroom. Black satin sheets adorned the bed with matching red pillows that had been tossed to the floor. Sunlight peeped in behind pulled floor length drapes. A perfect room for a good fuck, he thought. He glanced up at the ceiling and saw a large metal hook directly above the bed. Interested, he glanced at Lauren huddled there, and she noticed where his eyes had wandered. Blanching, she quickly looked over at the right closet and appeared relieved that the door was closed. Hmmm, I wonder what she has hiding behind door #2, he wondered. He quickly strode to the closet and heard Lauren give a gasp of exclamation. Hanging up in the closest, was a harness and several lengths of rope. All right, this is getting interesting, he thought.

"What is that," Derek questioned about the harness. Lauren made a small whimper in the back of her throat.

"Please, that is nothing, something for my husband and I," she whispered.

Rodney laughed, "Derek, I think this little nympho and her husband have quite a bedroom life and like to play some games. Let's get her into this harness." Lauren made to jump off the bed, but Derek tackled her to ground as Rodney slid the harness over her chest and around her waist. The positioning of the straps left her breasts, thighs, and groin open for access and exploration. She started calling out for help as Derek shoved a rolled sock into her mouth. Eyes open wide, she could only watch as Rodney started pulling ropes out of the closet.

"We will attach arms to the two posts at the headboard," decided Rodney. He tightly knotted one end of a rope around her wrist and the other end a few feet off of the bed on the rail. He repeated this with the other hand, and had Derek release her. Lauren was now propped into a sitting position with her arms held open at each side.

"I think we should give her something else to keep her quiet," said Rodney, as he unbuttoned his dirty jeans and took out his large 8" black member. Noticing her look of shock, he laughed and said "Oh, so now you know why my nickname is Rod- nothing to do with my name." He pulled her hair, pinched her nose, and shoved his monstrous cock into her mouth. Amazingly, he became even harder and longer on contact with her warm wet mouth. Secured to the bed, it was all Lauren could do to breathe as he was fucking her mouth, shoving his dick farther and deeper into the back of her throat. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she finally deep throated him. This was something that she had never attempted with her husband. She felt like she was going to gag on the cock in the back of her throat but was forced to accept its position. She felt a little jolt as she felt her bikini bottom ties being undone. Cool air hit her swollen clit as Derek removed her bikini bottom.

"Hey Rod, the little whore is turned on. I didn't figure her for one, but she is dripping wet," exclaimed Derek. He shoved three fingers into her dripping pussy, causing her to squirm. She was ashamed that she was getting aroused at these two men treatment of her.

"Here, Derek, have a turn- I'm saving my load for later," Rodney said, as he pulled his dick out of his mouth. Fully erect now, it was the largest cock that Lauren had ever seen. The blackness of it almost seemed to be camouflaged against her black satin sheets.

Derek grabbed her hair roughly in order to force her mouth open. "Open up, bitch, and no teeth unless you want me to smack them from your beautiful face." Lauren slowly opened her mouth to accept his semi- erect cock. She noticed gracefully that it wasn't as large as Rodney's had been. She decided that if she fully cooperated with sucking his cock, perhaps he was orgasm and they would leave her alone. She threw all her effort into sucking and licking his pulsing member as it grew large and Derek moaned in pleasure. She felt Rodney's hands around her waist, and tried to concentrate at the task at hand. She felt herself being lifted up and realized that her captor had figured out what the hook in the ceiling was for. He raised her up and hooked the front of the harness onto the hook. With her being supported from the ceiling, her pussy was exactly at waist height for a 5'9" man -- which happened to be his height. She thrashed her legs, realizing what was to come and still trying to escape. Rodney grabbed one of her legs and secured it with another length of rope to one of the bedposts on the footboard of the bed. He then secured her final limb. He and Derek stepped back, eyes feasting on the masterpiece before them. Lauren was secured from the ceiling, weightless. She was tied spread-eagle on the bed, and unable to move and free herself. She was valiantly applying strength against her bonds but knew it was no use. She and her husband has played this game before, and she always loved it. But to have two strangers to take advantage of their special game!

Rodney chuckled and wished that he had a camera with him. Oh, to have her like this and all night! This was going to be one of the best nights that he had experienced in a long time. He decided to leave her mouth free so that he could hear her screams. He climbed up onto the bed, and looked down at the sight before him. Lauren was staring at him, eyes wide open.

"Please, don't do this. I'll do anything else that you want," she moaned.

"Damn right you will do anything that I want," he replied. He cupped his hands around her generous breasts, letting his member rest on her stomach. She glanced down and noticed the contrast of his black cock against her tanned skin. He gently kneaded her breasts for a minute, getting a feel of them, then pinched both nipples hard as Lauren screamed in shock.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Rodney asked. He twisted them again, and Lauren shuddered. He could see the moisture glistening against the lips of her swollen labia. "It seems to me that you have a body of a slut even though you try to deny it. It is perfect for the taking, ripe, and it is asking for you to be fucked. And sugar, you have never been fucked like this before."

Lauren started to cry, "Please, stop, don't..." as Rodney took her hips in both hand and impaled her on his black raging cock. Lauren felt like she was going to be split in two, she felt his throbbing dick touch her cervix.

"Mmmm... this bitch is tight. Her husband must have been out of town for a while."