Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers

After several more minutes passed, I rolled off her and lay beside her. I turned my head towards her and sighed. "You're fucking amazing! You know that? You're the best daughter a daddy could ever imagine!"

Sheri smiled and replied, "Thank you, Daddy. I just want to make you happy."

"Thank you, sweetie. So far, so good. Damn good! I want to ask you something, though. A little while ago you said that you're a little bit sore. Tell me where."

"Well, you did stretch my pussy, so of course the lips and all around the opening is sore. What I hadn't expected, though, is a kind of ache deep inside me. I think you must've punched my cervix! When you were doing that, it kind of hurt and it kind of felt good. I know you hit my G-spot! Fuck! That felt good! And the really weird thing is that I think I could feel your hand in my ass. I don't know, but while you were fisting me, my ass tingled inside. I hope you don't make me wait much longer before you fuck me in the ass!"

"Daddy will have to get your ass hole ready for that soon. If we ever get up and get going, I'll see about getting you a toy to help with that. You know, we ought to have something to eat and get a shower so we can go shopping, but to be honest, I don't want to wash off the sex that's all over you just yet. You look great when you're prim and proper, but right now you are a fuckin' beautiful slut! I could play with you all day."

"What if I prepare some cantaloupe for us and we eat it out on the balcony? I think the nice, warm breeze on our sticky bodies will feel good."

"That sounds great! Don't put on any clothes, though. I want to be able to see and touch every nook and cranny you have."

"Promise, Daddy?"

Before I answered, I lay my hand in the puddle near her pussy and then smeared it between her pussy lips and then down onto her ass hole. "You know it, girl."

"Are you going to do what I think, Daddy?"

I rolled up onto my side and rested on an elbow. As I moved my arm across her thigh, I looked into her eyes and then gently pushed two fingers into her ass hole. She reached down and pushed the back of my hand in towards her, forcing my fingers in deep.

"Stretch it, Daddy. I want to be your anal slut, too. I want you to use every hole, whenever you want."

"Better watch what you wish for, little girl. Your old daddy may not be able to fuck you as often as either of us would like, but there are plenty of other things I can do to make use of your holes."

"Oh, fuck - yeah! Fuck me! Fist me! Put big things in me!"

By now I was stroking my fingers in and out of her ass and she was trying to reposition herself to make it easier for me to do it. I pulled out my fingers and told her to roll over onto her tummy. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks without being told.

"How many do you want, slut?"

"As many as you can get in me, Daddy."

I was certain I wouldn't be able to fist her and wasn't sure if I could get four fingers in her yet, so I made a cone shape of three fingers and pushed them in to the second knuckle.

"This is going to sound odd, but I want you to relax your ass a second and then try to push my fingers out."

When I felt her sphincter relax, I got ready to push. Just as she started to push, I shoved my three fingers in all the way to the last knuckles and started rotating my hand back and forth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

She kept repeating that over and over until I stopped twisting my fingers around inside her. I spread out the three fingers so they were lined up side by side and stretched her hole a little more.

"If you can stand that, you're almost ready for your first ass fuck with Daddy. It's a shame I drained everything into your throat and onto your face a little while ago. I'd love to dump some cum deep inside your ass right now."

As I slowly stroked my spread fingers in and out, I felt her ass squeezing my fingers almost rhythmically. At first I thought she was playing with me, but then I saw the puddle growing under her pussy.

"Oh... fuuuuuuuck! Daddy, you made me cum again!"

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, especially when we go out. I can hardly wait to see you walking along the beach or in a store with a steady stream running down your thighs and legs. Except for your bikini bottom, no panties for you, girl! I want to be able to get to your pussy and ass, and I want to be able to see what flows out!"

"Are you going to finger me, or fuck me?"

"It depends on where we are. With so many security cameras everywhere, it may be difficult to fuck you in public places, but I ought to be able to run my hand up under your skirt without drawing too much attention. If anybody happens to see anything, lucky them! Hmmm... and if you've got a butt plug up your ass, I can play with it! I'll have to get you a fat one so it'll feel like Daddy's fucking you."

Sheri gently bit her lower lip as her ass gave my fingers another squeeze. "Damn, Daddy! I want that butt plug right now, but I don't want you to stop fingering me. What are you doing to me? What have you turned me in to?"

"I haven't turned you in to anything. I've just allowed you to realize what you've been all along... a three-hole slut!"

"mmmmm... Daddy! Fill me up!"

"In time, little girl. In time. And speaking of time, it's almost lunch time! Go fix that cantaloupe for us and I'll call that store in Murrells Inlet and ask if they have butt plugs and things. Where's your phone book?"

Sheri bent over and wiggled her ass in my direction as she pulled out the telephone directory and passed it between her legs to me. I took the book from her and swatted her butt with it. Sheri went into the kitchen while I thumbed through the pages. After finding the phone number for Badd Kitty, I made the call.

The phone was answered by a sweet sounding young lady named Terri. I explained that my girl needed to expand her horizons and asked about butt plugs, suction base dildos and other things. The sweet sounding voice said I seemed to know exactly what was needed, and she invited me to come into the store to see the selection available. She also suggested that I come in before 4:00 PM since customer traffic always picked up around then. She also said to ask for her because she liked men who know exactly what they want. I reminded her that I'd be shopping for my girl and she said that was understood and hoped I'd bring her with me. "Will do," I said.

After I hung up the phone I went into the kitchen. Sitting on the counter with her fingers spreading open her pussy lips was my sweet but no so innocent daughter.

With a big grin on her face, she said, "Welcome back, Daddy!"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
238 Followers
12