Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 03

Story Info
Father takes his daughter to buy adult toys
4.7k words
4.6
97.6k
37
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Sheri sitting naked on the counter. She held her pussy lips open and a slow ooze of her juice formed a puddle on the edge. Even though I'd just throated her a very short while before, my cock took notice and began to harden.

Sheri pointed at my rising cock and said, "Welcome back, Daddy!"

"Not now, you horny girl! I just spoke with Terri at Badd Kitty and she said she has an assortment of toys she'd like to show us. I want to get to the store while business is light so we can take our time. If we can get some privacy, maybe I can talk her into letting you try out a few things before I buy anything."

"But, Daddy! I'm still soaked and horny!"

I opened the refrigerator and pulled a fat cucumber from the produce drawer. "Here. Fuck yourself with this!"

She took the fat green vegetable from my hand, rubbed it up and down between her open pussy lips a few times and then pushed it inside.

"The cold feels weird, and it doesn't feel as good as your cock, Daddy, but it's not bad."

"Well, go on... fuck yourself with it."

I stood a few feet away from her and watched as she started pumping it in and out of her. She became very focused as she started to get into it. What a beautiful sight, I thought. It was arousing enough just watching as her nipples hardened and she rubbed her clit furiously as she thrust it in as deep as she could, but knowing it was my daughter doing this for me made it especially hot. I let her continue until she orgasmed and then asked, "What would Mike say if he walked in right this minute?"

"He'd probably die right on the spot! He has no idea about giving sexual pleasure. When he's home, we hardly ever have sex, and all he wants to do is climb on top of me, fuck me for the two minutes it takes him to cum, and then roll over and go to sleep. I shouldn't even think what I'm about to say, but -- "

I interrupted her abruptly saying, "Don't say it, Sheri! I think I know what you were about to say. I think it would be great if you and I could stay together and do all kinds of wonderfully naughty things together, but you shouldn't say things like that aloud. I mean, what if something happened to him? How would you feel?"

"Relieved. I mean, I know he's a good provider, but he's away more than he's here, and when he is here, we hardly ever do anything fun together. You and I could live very comfortably off the proceeds of life insurance policy. And I know you haven't even been looking for a new wife since Mom died. I could take care of you in every way, Daddy."

"It does sound good, but you know I won't always be able to satisfy your sexual needs."

"Oh, but Daddy! You're doing great now! And if I take good care of you and keep you healthy, you'll be able to fuck me and fist me and god knows what for a long time!"

"Well, little girl, we can still do all that while Mike is gone on his business trips. Like you said, he's away more than he is here. Now. Shifting gears... we need to eat and shower and then drive to Murrells Inlet. When we get there, we shouldn't tell anyone that you're my daughter. Some people might get upset about that and cause trouble for us. For the Badd Kitty or any adult clubs we might go to, we can just say that I'm your Sugar Daddy, or that we have a Daddy-daughter relationship. I think either one of those would be believable. If we go somewhere that you and Mike have been, we'll tell the truth, that I'm your father and I'm visiting for a while. Sound good, Sheri? Sheri? Stop playing with yourself! I mean it - we have to get going. If you don't stop, I'm going to give you a spanking. One... two..."

"Okay, Daddy. I stopped! I'll let you get to 'three' another time and you can spank your horny daughter's ass and then fuck me hard."

Sheri licked her wet fingers and then got to work on the cantaloupe.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Sheri."

"I'm glad you're here, and not just because of the sex."

"I'm glad I'm here, too, and not just because of the sex, but I have to admit, that makes it extra special to be here."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Sheri."

"Would you be upset with me if I wanted to have sex with a girl while you're here?"

"Why would that upset me? There's nothing wrong with wanting that."

"Well, I thought maybe you'd get upset because I wanted somebody else, in addition to you."

"Even if you don't want me to be around when that happens, it's alright. But you know, if the two of you agree it's okay, you could suck my cock while she eats your pussy, or I could fuck you while you 69. You'd want to be on top, of course."

"Why would I want to be on top, Daddy?"

"So when I cum, I can pull out of you and shoot some on your girl's face, or shove my cock in her mouth. Or... I can shoot it all inside you and you can squeeze it out so it runs down into her mouth!"

"Oh! I like that, Daddy! Ummm... what if I wanted to watch you fuck her or fist her or something?"

"Is that something you'd like to do -- watch me with another girl?"

Sheri blushed and looked down. "If we made her my sister, that would be okay, don't you think?"

"A sister... that's interesting! Yes, I think I like that idea! How about a little sister? I wonder where we can find somebody who would like to do that. We may have to place an ad online and see what happens."

Sheri placed the two halves of the cantaloupe on the kitchen table. "Wait until I am seated and I give you permission to sit down."

"Oh, my! Daddy is taking control!"

"That's correct, young lady. If you're going to have a little sister, it's important that you set a good example for her, and that means you need to learn what's expected first. You may be seated."

After eating, I offered to help Sheri clean up the kitchen, but she insisted that wasn't anything her Daddy needed to do. When she was finished, I told her to prepare our shower. "Make it just slightly warm."

Sheri called me when the temperature of the water was right. She was standing just outside the shower when I got there. "Good girl," I told her. I got into the shower stall and then invited her in to wash me. "Clean me well, but don't scrub hard. You'll have to get on your knees to wash my cock and balls and ass." Having any woman lather my body and wash me is quite satisfying, but having my daughter do it was even better. Visions of her sucking me earlier danced in my head as she washed my cock with both her hands. Remembering the way she rimmed me flashed through my mind as she carefully pushed a soapy finger around the rim of my ass. She continued washing my body with loving care. I thought to myself - I could get used to this!

After I rinsed off all the soap, I told her I wanted to watch her wash herself. I thought this would get her as turned on as it did me, and I was correct. I let her get close to an orgasm but stopped her before she went over the edge. "I want you to be alert when we're in the store."

"Alert? If you don't let me cum now I'll be humping your leg, Daddy!"

"If things go as I hope, you'll be humping a dildo before we get to the cash register."

"In front of the people in the store? Daddy!"

"I'm hoping we'll have the place to ourselves, or at least have a private room. From the sound of Terri's voice and what she said, I think we'll be able to take a test drive on at least one toy."

After the shower, Sheri dried me with a fluffy towel and then I dried her. As we were preparing to get dressed, I told her, "I want to look in your closet so I can pick out what you'll wear." Everything was neatly arranged by clothing item and by color. I looked through the skirts first. "You don't have anything that's particularly slutty, do you?"

"I have a really short denim skirt way in the back. How 'bout that, Daddy?"

I pulled it out and held it up to her waist. "I thought you said it was really short! This looks like it'll completely cover your ass. Oh, well, we'll have to do some shopping for clothes another time."

I looked through her blouses next. Everything looked conservative, but I found a button up, white shirt that wasn't quite opaque. "This'll do if you leave the top few buttons undone."

"I suppose you're going to tell me next that you don't want me to wear a bra!"

"Actually, I do want you to wear one, but it should expose a lot of your cleavage. Nothing too plain. Oh, and no panties."

"What? Daddy, what if I have to bend over?"

"Then whoever is close enough to see you when you do bend over will be a very lucky person! Besides, I want to have free access to your pussy."

"I guess you weren't kidding about that stuff earlier, were you?"

"Nope. No kidding about that. I probably won't be fucking you in broad daylight, but I might just get my hand up under your skirt and finger you, so don't act surprised when that happens. Now, go ahead and put on your makeup and clothes. Don't overdo the makeup. The clothes will make the statement. I don't want you to look like a cheap whore today. Do you have any nice looking sandals?"

I didn't have much to choose from because I'd packed light for the trip. I slipped on some black slacks and a white oxford cloth shirt and waited for Sheri to finish dressing. When she was ready, she walked past me like a runway model.

"Very nice, girl. Very nice." I reached forward and unfastened another button on her shirt. "Lean forward some and let me see how that does." I peered down her open blouse as she leaned forward. "Just enough skin - very good! Now, turn around and bend way over for me."

Sheri bent at the waste until she was touching her toes with her fingertips. "You have nothing to worry about, Sheri. I could just barely see the bottom curve of that sweet ass of yours." As I reached my hand under the hem of the skirt I said, "I'm definitely going to have to take you shopping for a new skirt!" I then pressed my fingers between her pussy lips. "Sweet! You're wet and ready!"

Sheri straightened up and said, "I'm alert," and then giggled.

"Alright! I'm going to let you drive since you know where we're going."

"Oh, it'll be a quick trip. It's on the 17 Bypass about a quarter-mile north of Suck, Bang, Blow. Ya know, I always get a kick out of people who hear that bar's name and think it's dirty when all it refers to is the way a motorcycle engine works! Maybe you'd like to go there for dinner one night. We might even meet my little sister there!"

"If they're still serving great steaks and have a good show lined up, I'll be glad to treat you to dinner and maybe a little sister. We can stop there on the way back and see who is on the schedule."

We finally got out of the condo and on the way to our next adventure. As Sheri had said, it was a very short drive to the Badd Kitty store. The parking lot was empty except for one other car. I hoped that meant we'd have lots of privacy.

When we entered the store I was impressed by the décor. Instead of the typical brightly colored walls and tacky displays, the colors were soft and there were several brass chandeliers and mirror accents throughout the store. After a moment or two of browsing through the Lelo toys, a young woman walked towards us. She was maybe 5-feet tall, with orangey-red hair in tight curls that fell just below her shoulders. As she came closer I saw that she wore tiny wire frame glasses and she was very slender. As she stood in front of us I saw that her pale skin was covered with freckles. Her shirt was loose fitting but it appeared that she was nearly flat chested. I guessed that she was in her mid-twenties.

She smiled and said, "Hello. I'm Terri, the owner. How may I help you today?"

I responded, "Hi, Terri. I'm John. We spoke on the phone about butt plugs and dildos earlier today."

Terri kept smiling. "Oh, yes! John - nice to meet you! Is this the lady who will be using the toys?"

"Oh, sorry. Pardon my manners. Yes, this is Sheri. She's been able to take me orally and vaginally, but I'm not sure she's ready for an anal workout just yet. I want to get her some things to get her prepared for that, and also to keep her ready whenever I want to have her that way."

Sheri blushed and nudged me in the ribs with her elbow.

Terri chuckled and then said, "Sheri, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You should be grateful you have such a considerate man. You don't know how many women come in here and ask for some kind of super lubricant for anal sex after they've been hurt the first time. John, when we talked on the phone I know you said you wanted a thick butt plug and one or two long, thick suction base dildos. How thick are we talking?"

I held out by hand with the first three fingers held together as if in a salute. "A little thicker than that."

Sheri chimed in, "And it's long, too! Oh, it's a beautiful cock! It feels so good inside me."

"Uh-huh... right. That thick and really long. How come I've never seen you in any porn?"

We all laughed and then I replied, "I guess it just wasn't convenient at the time. I wonder if there's a need for old men in porn these days."

Terri grinned. "First, you don't look old to me, and second, if you have a cock like you two claim and you can get it up, you could make a very nice living from porn."

"Well, let's get back to the reason we came here. We can talk about my porn debut later."

Terri ushered us to the dildo section of the store and pointed to a large one on an upper shelf. "What about that one up there? That's pretty big and happens to be the same model as the one I use at home." She stood on her tiptoes to try and reach it. I couldn't help but look at her bottom as she stretched. As was so often the case, I thought "fuckable" as I stared at it.

"I can't quite reach it. Would you mind getting it down for me? It'll save me a trip to get a step-stool."

"No problem - happy to lend a hand," I said, as I grabbed it from the shelf and handed it to Terri.

Sheri smiled and added, "He has very nice hands, too, if you know what I mean."

Terri looked at my hand as I passed the dildo to her. "Yes, I can imagine a few things he might do with that." Terri looked around the store and then asked us to follow her. "Since we're all alone, I can give you all my attention." She pulled open a drawer that was filled with condoms and pulled out a colorful package. "Let me roll this thing onto this bad boy and I'll let you try it on for size." She quickly rolled the condom onto the long shaft of the dildo before handing it to Sheri.

Sheri looked at me as if to ask if I wanted her to put it inside.

"Are you wet enough, Sheri?" I asked. I then placed my hand under her skirt and felt between her pussy lips. "Hmmm... maybe. Maybe I need to give you a little more time to get ready."

Terri got onto her knees in front of Sheri and said, "I can help, if you'd like."

"Sure, go ahead."

Terri lifted Sheri's skirt up to her waist, exposing Sheri's pussy. As she leaned her face closer to Sheri's pussy she sighed and commented on how much prettier her lips were than her own.

"Oh, I'm sure yours are just as pretty!" commented Sheri.

Terri flicked her tongue up and down Sheri's slit a few times and then stood up. She lifted her own skirt up to her waist and spread her feet apart a few inches to show off her own pussy. "See? Look at how big and fleshy those are!"

I stared at her dark, long flap-like lips a moment before I noticed the small patch of red hair on her pale mound.

Terri pulled her lips apart and revealed her very pink pussy. "I mean, really - how could anybody say these are pretty?"

I took her hands in mine and pulled them a little farther apart, stretching her lips more. "So, they're different from Sheri's. So what? I can think of things I could do with them that I couldn't do with Sheri's. Heck, maybe I ought to stretch Sheri's some!"

Sheri grinned. "That sounds interesting! We should start a list and put that on it. Oh, look, Terri! You're dripping!"

Terri pointed at Sheri's pussy and said, "You are, too!"

I looked at both girls and sure enough, each had a string of wetness dangling from her pussy. "Well, what do you know? I have two horny girls in front of me and can't do a thing about it! The least you could do is lick each other clean."

That was said to test them both, and it appeared that both were going to pass. Terri took Sheri's hand and led her to a movie viewing booth, complete with a mattress on a platform. I stood just inside the doorway and watched as she removed her clothes quickly and then helped Sheri out of her clothes. Terri lay on the mattress on her back and pulled a pillow under head as she invited Sheri to get on top of her, which she did. As Sheri was trying to figure out how to position herself, Terri pulled her back towards her face and started licking Sheri's pussy. I moved to the end of the mattress where Sheri's head was and pushed her face down into Terri's crotch. Because Sheri was taller than Terri, she had to arch her back and press her pussy down into Terri's face in order to make the right contact. Sheri followed Terri's lead and matched her tongue's actions. I watched for a while before I decided to undress and join in. I moved behind Sheri and slid my cock into her pussy. As I backed out, my cock pulled a thick stream of pussy juice along with it. Terri licked quicker and higher to keep up with the extra juice, and in so doing, gave me an added sensation I'd never experienced.

As we continued the licking and fucking frenzy, I made a comment about how I could get used to doing this all the time. Terri paused her licking just long enough to say, "Maybe!" At that precise moment, I felt Sheri's pussy spasm as she orgasmed. I kept fucking as she experienced a wave of orgasms, sending more and more of her juice into and onto Terri. Terri's body started trembling as she also orgasmed, and not long afterwards I started to cum. The first spurt went into Sheri's pussy. I immediately withdrew my cock and let it spurt the remaining cum into Terri's open mouth. Feeling extra bold, I then wiped the end of my cock with Terri's curly red hair, leaving a gooey streak in it.

After we'd all caught our breath, Terri looked up at me and said, "Sheri's right. You do have a beautiful cock! And you're right. You're probably going to need to train her ass to take it comfortably, and I have a proposition for you about that."

"A proposition? Do tell," I said.

"As you know, I'm the owner of the three Badd Kitty stores in the area. That gives me the right to give special customers some special treatment, and here's what I'm offering to you. You may have your pick of any toys in the store to keep, including me."

"What exactly does that mean?" I asked.

"Normally, the customers buy the toys they want. I'm offering to give you whatever you want, and that includes me. Just think of me as a sex toy. The customers who buy the toys can do whatever they want with them. That goes for you, too. The store has no control over what is done with the toys. Some toys are used by men, some by women, and some by both. The toys may be shared with others, but hopefully the owners take good care of the toys. Some people may store the toys in a dark closet. Some may put them on display for others to see. For all anybody knows, some toys may be bound together and whipped or mounted on a wall and pissed on. It's really left up to the owners. And like all sex toys, once used, they cannot be returned. That includes me."

"That's a very interesting offer. Before I give you an answer, I want to talk with Sheri."

While Sheri and I talked about the possibility of making Terri her little sister and some of the things I might want to do with her, Terri went into the store and returned with the dildo. She licked the suction cup on the end, bent over and stuck it to the platform. She then got onto her hands and knees, lined herself up with the dildo and backed herself towards it, easing it into her pussy.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12