Welcome Back, Daddy! Ch. 04

Story Info
Father and daughter get to know the new little sister.
6.5k words
4.59
105.1k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

I'd just gotten dressed and walked from the men's restroom to the Badd Kitty showroom where I found Sheri and Terri, my two girls, sitting beside each other, naked and pulling their hands out of each other's pussy. They pulled their hands out quickly causing a strange, sucking-popping sound, and left their pussies gaping. They looked at each other and then at me, smiled, and simultaneously said, "Welcome back, Daddy!"

"That is a fine welcome if ever I saw one!" I said. "It's a shame I just shot my load. I'd love to fill those two pink holes with a healthy serving of creamy goodness. I guess I'll have to wait until my batteries get recharged, but you two go right ahead and play, if you're not worried about people coming into the store."

Terri grinned and said, "Oh, I took care of that! I have a remote door lock system and locked the store a long time ago. I don't mind if others see me playing, but I wasn't sure about you two. Besides, I'm not ready to share my new sister and Daddy with anybody just yet. We still need to get better acquainted."

"Yes, we do need to get better acquainted. Tell me, Terri, how did you come to own the three Badd Kitty stores? And why is it you're still single?" I asked.

"That's going to take a little explaining," replied Terri. "It all started while I was majoring in business at Furman University. My father asked his brother if he'd take me on as an intern during the summer between my junior and senior years. Dad had to know what his brother sold, but I guess he thought getting some real world business management experience under the watchful eye of a family member was worth it. Dad made Uncle Mark promise to let me live with him at his house in Murrells Inlet, keep an eye on me day and night and not let me bring home guys - ever! I was always the bookworm and hadn't had sex with guys yet, and Dad wanted it kept that way.

When I moved in with Uncle Mark, I had my own bedroom and bathroom. It's a good sized house - you'll see before too long! The point is, I could have some privacy when I wanted it.

The first day when I went with Uncle Mark to what was then the main store, I was amazed at what I saw! I had no idea there were so many different things available for getting off. I'd never seen so much porn all in one place! It was overwhelming. Uncle Mark said I'd get used to being around it all the time but to go ahead and explore everything so I'd get familiar with the stock. He told me to feel free to ask about anything, and believe me, I asked about a lot of things! By the time we got back to his house that evening, I was so horny I'm surprised I didn't start masturbating in the car. I think he knew it, too, because he told me to relax a while before even thinking about dinner.

So, I did what any horny college girl would do in that situation. I went straight to my room, lay on the bed and shoved my hand down my panties. My panties were already soaked so my fingers just slid right into my pussy. I was fingering myself with one hand and squeezing my nipples with the other. I was so wrapped up in getting off that I didn't notice Uncle Mark standing in the doorway getting an eyeful. I guess he took his promise to Dad very seriously and was going to keep an eye on me all the time! Anyway, after I'd had an intense orgasm, I saw him watching me. If it had been anybody else I think I would've been horrified, but I'd always liked Uncle Mark and had even had a few fantasies about being with him. Because of that, I raised myself up on my elbows, smiled at him and asked what he was thinking.

He said he'd had fantasies about him being a teacher and me being a schoolgirl in one of his classes. In one fantasy, he'd caught me in the back of the classroom playing with myself under my white cotton panties and he decided he had to spank me to teach me a lesson about doing that sort of thing out in the open. He made me lie across his knees and even though I squirmed and tried to prevent him from doing it, he carefully pulled my panties down over my ass. He said he took his sweet time rubbing his hand over my bare ass before he started spanking me. After my ass turned bright red, he pushed his hand down between my thighs and slipped his fingers between my pussy lips. He told me in his fantasies I had long, dark lips, which I actually do! That was a little strange. I wondered if he'd been spying on me or something. So, anyway, he told me how he fingered me until I orgasmed and then told me what a naughty girl I was, first by playing with myself during class and then by cumming so quickly for my teacher. Listening to him describe it got me hot again!

I spread my legs a little wider so he could see the big wet spot on the crotch of my panties. I asked him again what he was thinking."

Sheri interrupted the story by announcing, "I know what I'm thinking right now! I've got a hot little sister!" Sheri crawled down onto the floor, crouched between Terri's knees and nuzzled her pussy. "Fuck - you're dripping right now!"

After shifting around a little, Terri took a deep breath and continued her story. "Uncle Mark walked into the room, sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed me by the hair. He pulled me across his lap, face down, and started telling me what a slutty little girl I was. I just got hotter and wetter by the second! He told me he was going to give me the spanking of my life, and since I'd never been spanked before, no matter what he did it would be the spanking of my life." Terri laughed a little, shifted in her seat again and pressed Sheri's face into her pussy a little harder. "Oh, god! Suck on my lips, you slut!"

Sheri sucked and tugged Terri's pussy lips with her mouth, stretching them until they pulled out of her mouth, and then she started again. She enjoyed the teasing she was providing.

"Uncle Mark held me in place with one hand while he pulled down my panties with the other. After caressing my bare skin for a few seconds, he slapped his hand down hard on the right cheek of my ass. He told me he could tell from the way my ass jiggled that I'd be a good assfuck, and then he slapped the other cheek. In between just about every spank he told me how my ass was made for fucking big cocks, how he knew what a slut I was born to be, and all kinds of nasty things. I just got hornier and hornier and I'm sure he knew it. When he finally stopped spanking me, it felt like my ass was on fire, but the strange thing is how I liked that feeling. And just like he'd told me, I wanted him to fuck me in my ass. Shit - I just wanted something shoved up my ass! Keep in mind, I was a virgin and there I was wanting to get my ass filled with something!

Uncle Mark knew what he was doing. He'd gotten me fired up so much I'd probably agree to do whatever he wanted, no matter how disgusting it might be. He asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted him to fill my ass. He told me to ask him nicely. Bastard! I asked him nicely. He told me to show him where I wanted to be filled, so I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart and told him to fill that hole. He stuck a finger in my pussy and asked if that was the right hole. I spread my cheeks wider and told him he was in the wrong one, that it was the one on top I wanted him to use. He pulled his finger out of my pussy and pushed it into my ass hole and asked if that was the right one. When I told him he was in the right hole, he told me I'd have to beg him to do what I wanted it. That fucker played with me like that for god knows how long! He finally pushed me off his lap and told me to hold still until he got back. I thought he was going to get a condom, so I lay there, my pussy oozing onto my bed. I waited and waited. He paused at my doorway and told me to close my eyes. I wondered how he could be so modest now, but closed my eyes like I was told.

The next thing I felt was something cool and wet on my asshole, followed by something firm and rounded smearing it around. He asked if I wanted that shoved into my ass. Well, of course I did! He made me beg some more before he started pushing it into me. If I hadn't been so completely aroused I think I would've realized how much it hurt, but at the time, it just seemed to sting a little as it was stretching me open. It kept going deeper and deeper. I couldn't believe how much had gone into me. And then he told me to open my eyes. I was shocked when I saw his cock hanging right in front of my face! He asked if I felt full and I did, but wondered what was filling me if his cock was in front of me. He told me to open my mouth and when I did, he pushed his cock into it as he reached back and pulled whatever it was slowly out of my ass. He started telling me what a good slut I was, that he knew I'd love having that big dildo in my ass so I could suck his cock at the same time, and that he intended to fuck me with that dildo and many other things for the entire summer. He told me if I was a good girl, he'd let me come back after I graduated and go to work for him full-time as a store manager and live with him as his own personal slut.

Well, I must've been a good girl, because right before I got my degree, Uncle Mark offered me a job. I moved down here and lived with him again, although no separate bedroom was needed. I ran his business and I was his own personal fuck toy. He shared me with some of his stripper girl friends, but never shared me with any other men. I liked that. I felt special. And he never ever wanted me to get breast implants. I thought surely he'd want me to have big boobs like his stripper friends, but he said he wanted to keep his slutty little schoolgirl.

About six months after I'd started working for him full-time, some drunk asshole T-boned his car one night. Uncle Mark sustained some heavy duty injuries. Before he died, he had me call his attorney and modify his will. He left his house and the two Badd Kitty stores to me. He also made me the beneficiary of his life insurance policy, so even though I was miserable for a long time, I didn't have to worry about my future. In his memory, I made some improvements to the stores which allowed me to make more profits and open this new one. I also promised myself I'd keep using dildos, bottles, cucumbers, baseball bats and the other things he liked to fuck me with, and not go out with anybody who wasn't of the same caliber man as he was. As a result of that promise, I haven't been with another man in over two years. You're the first, and I want you to be the only one, unless you decide you want to share me with others."

Sheri stopped playing with Terri's lips. "Awwwww... that's so sad... and sweet! Our Daddy will take good care of you, little sister."

Sheri looked over her shoulder at me and asked, "Daddy, will you fuck us both with all those things? Please?"

Looking at both girls I replied, "You know I will. I can fuck both of you at the same time and see who cums first. I'll keep a record and award prizes." We all laughed.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Terri, but on the bright side, this means we can be together - you, Sheri and I. And there's something I need to tell you. I don't think it'll be a problem but I do want you to promise to keep it confidential. Promise?"

"Promise. Cross my heart!"

"Okay. Not a word to anybody! Sheri is married, but not to me. Her husband isn't aware of our sexual relationship. When I told you we have a Daddy-daughter relationship, I wasn't lying. She really is my daughter. We've only recently started being intimate with each other, but it just seems so natural, probably like it was with you and your uncle."

"Oh, that's definitely not a problem for me! And you can rest assured that I'll never tell a soul. I wouldn't want any closed minded people breaking up our family. I'm going to enjoy having a sister who understands me and a Daddy who really cares about me! And lots and lots of sex! And Daddy, I want you to promise me that you'll do whatever you want with me - as long as it doesn't cause me harm and you don't make any major changes to my body. I'm serious!"

"We'll probably want to talk about some of the things I have in mind, but you have my promise."

"Seriously, Daddy. I'm here for your pleasure - and Sheri's, too. Uncle Mark trained me well. If there's anything you want, no matter how humiliating or disgusting you might think it is, I'm going to do it for you. And if by chance you don't tell me to do certain things I think you'll enjoy, I'll ask you to make me do them. I can be a lot more things than just a schoolgirl."

"Alright, I promise! Now, lick Sheri's ass and then the two of you get dressed. You probably need to re-open the store and I'm getting hungry."

Terri buried her face in Sheri's ass crack and eagerly licked her hole. As she tongued her, Sheri looked towards me and said, "Oh, Daddy! She's really good at this!" Hearing that, Terri licked even more passionately and Sheri's nipples hardened more than they already were.

"Okay, okay! Enough of that, Terri! It's after 4 o'clock and you'll probably be getting new customers soon."

Terri paused, looked my way and said, "I have a couple of employees coming in at 4:30. They can handle the store and we can all three go out to eat. My treat! Where would you like to go?"

Sheri backed her ass into Terri's face and said, "Get back to work, little sister!"

"No, no... you two need to get cleaned up a little and put on your clothes. Well, most of them, anyway. I want your pussies to air out, so no panties for either of you. And about dinner... how would you feel about checking out Suck, Bang, Blow? They used to serve great steaks and I could use a big dose of protein."

Terri stood up, faced me and spread her pussy open by stretching her lips out and then to the side. "What do you think, Daddy?"

I smiled broadly and said, "I think I'm going to be worn out trying to keep you two sluts happy. It's a darned good thing you like being fucked with big dildos and all. Now, what about Suck, Bang, Blow? Is that still a good place to relax, be entertained and eat a good piece of meat?"

Still stretching open her pussy, Terri answered, "I don't know what kind of entertainment SBB has scheduled. I guess we could check their web site if you want. In my opinion, it's one of the best places around for people watching, but sometimes it can get really loud. The service is great but the lunch menu is better than at dinner. If he's around, I'll introduce you to the manager. If you'd rather go somewhere we can talk without yelling and have your choice of either great seafood or Southern style cooking, I suggest Southern Suppers on the bypass in Garden City. They have an all you can eat buffet that's fantastic. And interestingly enough, the manager's name is Sheri! I wouldn't mind burying my tongue in her pussy! She's got long legs and an ass that looks incredible for her age. I'm a little surprised her husband let's her wear those short-shorts to work."

"Since you say the food isn't great at SBB in the evening, let's go to Southern Suppers so we can have a good dinner and do some talking. And now that you've described the other Sheri's ass, I'll have to see it for myself. We can go to SBB for lunch tomorrow."

Terri quit playing with her pussy lips and said, "One maybe small problem if we go to Southern Suppers."

"Oh? What's that?"

"It's a family restaurant, so we won't be able to get away with anything under the table."

"You can still go without your panties and sit on the cool surface of the chair. Do you have any quiet vibrating butt plugs in the store? That'd be fun to sneak in."

Terri thought a moment before answering. "I don't think I have anything that's going to be quiet enough for there. For SBB - definitely!"

Sheri's curiosity got the better of her and she spoke up. "Vibrating butt plug? In public? Are you serious, Daddy?"

"You bet I am, little girl. It'll give you something to think about besides eating. What colors do you carry, Terri?"

Without even taking time to think about it, Terri gave the list of colors and sizes in stock.

"Sheri, pick a color, and that will be your color for every toy from now on."

Sheri thought a moment and then replied, "Either pink or purple. What do you think, Daddy?"

"Purple for you, and black for your little sister. Terri, get the medium sized one for both of you, and add some fresh batteries. No need for lube. I'll just use some of Sheri's pussy juice."

Terri hurried over to get the two butt plugs, removed them from the packaging and put in the batteries. When she returned, she handed them to me.

"Spread 'em, Sheri." I slid and rotated the black plug up into her still wet pussy.

"Okay Terri, bend over." With Terri leaning forward and spreading her ass cheeks for me, I pushed the plug into her ass until it was firmly seated. I gave the base another push just to make sure it was in good. "I'll turn it on right before we go into the restaurant."

I took the purple plug and coated it with Sheri's juice and then motioned her to bend over. After pushing it into her ass, I gave the base a firm push.

"Okay, girls. Finish dressing. Get cleaned up and put on some fresh makeup so you'll make your Daddy proud to be seen with you. And remember that no matter what kind of offers you may get, you're my girls. Any questions?"

Sheri quickly asked, "What if the plug falls out, Daddy?"

"Make sure that it doesn't. You shouldn't have to worry about it, but in just in case, you can squeeze your asscheeks together, but don't be obvious about it. I don't want people staring at you for that reason."

"What reason do you want people staring at us, Daddy?"

"Because both of you are such pretty sluts, of course!"

Both girls smiled, kissed my cheek and then picked up their clothes and hurried to the ladies restroom to get ready. I felt my cock getting a little firmer as I watched Terri's ass jiggle and Sheri's ass squeeze tight. I browsed through the store while I waited for them to get ready. I made mental notes about the items I could use on both girls. One thing in particular was a double dildo. I envisioned them butt-to-butt, fucking themselves with one, or maybe one in each hole. I could either watch or make them take turns sucking my cock.

Moments after they returned, one of the store employees came into the store. She looked like she could've been a porn star, her big, fake breasts exposed by a plunging V-neck blouse. She had tattoos on both ankles and I could see the bottom portion of another showing just below the hemline of her mini skirt. I was so glad that neither of my girls looked like her.

Terri introduced us to her. "Sandy, I'd like you to meet two of my closest friends, Sheri and John. We'll be leaving in just a little bit to have an early dinner, so you and Jill will have the store to yourselves tonight."

Sandy just smiled and nodded. After we'd gotten outside the door and headed for the car, I asked Terri, "Is Sandy a good salesperson?"

Terri answered, "You know, most men will buy anything she suggests. I don't know if it's the huge boobs or the tattoos or the combination, but all she has to do is tell a guy that she loves whatever she's selling and it's a done deal. She's not bad with most of the female shoppers, either. And before you ask, Jill is more innocent looking. Perky, natural boobs and no tattoos that I know of. She has more of a girl next door look, but she can sell just like Sandy. They've been working at this store since it opened. It's great having people I can trust."

Sheri then asked, "So, um, do you three ever get naked together?"

"Oh, no!" responded Terri. "Well, not exactly. Probably not the way you meant. Every now and then when we get new products to sell, we'll get together and try out whatever they are. We have to know about the products, you know. It's also an inexpensive way to reward them for doing such good work for me. Other than me, they probably have the largest collection of dildos, vibrators and sexy lingerie anywhere between Atlanta and Charlotte! Don't you worry, big sister! You'll get some things, too. Whatever Daddy wants, you'll get."

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12